So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Guest sara62

I do feel so down. So I need to make these to post something for my heart. It makes me feel better. Even if they are not good enough.Untitled_1.jpg
image.jpg

And I need to see his laughing badly today. 

Personal message of encouragement to So Ji Sub: 
SO JI SUB FIGHTING! You are an amazing actor and a extraordinary human being! We love your beautiful soul and we want you to live without the burden of acting realistically, as you see it - seeing that you are worrying about it, it means you have passed below the surface of acting and you have already become a true gem, so your worry about your acting  being a possible disapointment to your fans is not necessary - you are a natural talent in acting and even if you just sat alone in the center of a stage, without moving or saying anything, you would shine really brightly! So don't worry anymore, you won't be able to disappoint us with your acting, even if you want to => LIVE WITHOUT WORRIES each day, STAY HEALTHY, LOVE AND LAUGH as much as you can and BE HAPPY, always! Saranghanmida, always!!! 

@Sara62 you're doing a really good job here. Don't think too much. Please continue to keep this thread alive. We all appreciate your effort :D
--------Some nice pics from "Rough Cut".Really CAN'T wait for his comeback huhu T__T
13969245545_c141ae4be8_o.jpg

13966070462_9bfd5bae74_o.jpg

13969689944_8711f79b6f_b.jpg

13969252745_4bf2da062f_k.jpg

13966075162_b7f8296d68_o.jpg

13989233533_ea5205a2e8_o.jpg

-----

@MongAleep Hi! Hope to see your "51k KiKi Section Update" every Friday ;))

Guest sara62

Ah, Rough cut. I truly love this movie. The border line between the fantasy and reality also between the star as an image and as a person is shown clearly in the movie. I love how two main characters face a similar situation. As if Gang Pae is the image of Su-ta if he wouldn't have become an actor. They perfect each other. Like the color of their clothes is opposite. Gang pae is lonely, mysterious, hard to close to yet kind of innocent and soft. While this is the false image of Suta as an actor. They end up having a common goal. But in the end what Suta has in mind is just a movie and Gang pae needs to back to his reality. You think what would happened if Gang pae became an actor not a gangster and his life reality as a gangster was just a movie scene. He could have had a beautiful life, experienced a passionate romance and let his inner child to grow. But the worst scenario might have happened and he ended up becoming an actor like Suta. As you see below the violent surface of the movie lies a deep meaningful message. So it's one of the best roles Jisub-nim has played. The image of a gangster has changed in my mind with this movie. "Yeah, if a gangster, it must be like Gang pae" I wonder.
Reminds me of the short film they made for James Dean about "What would happened if he wasn't killed in that accident". 
fullsizephoto63540.jpg

And a few nice pics

10303771_642550012496542_663850176785313
10395837_642550005829876_891543760307035
10325644_642550009163209_104655196700211
10359519_642550002496543_239876076708452
10268706_717377228310505_525902450520948

10401430_642551025829774_672417908474022
@wildji Thank you girl. You're very kind. Actually, we are not supposed to post 51K orange content anywhere. Because they are protected by copy right. You agree with this when you join 51K.

:\">

Guest sara62

Then one day I decided to watch Glass slippers although I knew the ending, although it's a 2002 heavy melodramatic, sentimental drama, although I don't like anyone there but Jisub-nim, although the genre is not my cup of tea, although I hate GS's type of heroine and although it's soo difficult watching the lead girl ignores Chul-woong. But I just could watch 20 eps fully. I just watched Jisub-nim parts of others. After that I felt so annoyed that I needed to watch a drama in which the girl is not that stupid and loves Jisub-nim's character in the drama unconditionally. So I watched a few parts of Road No.1 right away. Wow. Great transformation of the women's role in K-dramas. I could see a strong, independent heroin who loves her man with her whole and doesn't play with the other man's heart. That was it. I love this kind of heroine. Then I realized how important to me is that the lead female character of Jisub-nim's dramas/movies regardless of the actress would be a well-written,realistic and deep character. I think Suyeon character in RN1 is one of the best of his drama heroines. Obviously, I'm just talking about the characters not the actresses. Waiting not so patiently for Jisub-nim's next work. I miss you Jisub-nim. 
SJS.jpg

Now that I'm talking about RN1. Here is the beautiful teaser of this wonderful drama RN1. It's worth rewatching. Recommended to those who haven't watched it yet.

Two beautiful pics of Jisub-nim I made. RN1.
rn1.jpg

rn12.jpg

And a pic I like. Not related to my article.

10268706_717377228310505_525902450520948

:x

@Sara62 I totally forgot lol. Actually i have some of really nice orange pics in my computer but i never post it here, because we are official thread right? :P
----Don't know why but I really love his style in Rough Cut era 
2.jpg
1.jpgroughcut.jpg

Guest sara62

@wildjiVery nice of you to never upload them anywhere. Orange pics are copy right protected. This means they exclusively belong to 51k and just orange members who pay for them can access them. It's wrong of those who reupload them on the net (It's so bad that they might be from orange members) in the first place while it's not even legally right to do it. And even from moral point of view, fans have to respect Jisub-nim and his company. I believe one big part of one's love for their bias should be shown through their actions, their respect for them as human beings and their protection of their private life. Here as fans we should never forget our smallest actions might bring harm to them. Particularly if that celebrity is Jisub-nim who tries hard to not be in the spotlight. I'm not sermonizing here. It's just my personal opinion.  :\">

@wildji

he he he about the kiki update it's only the title of the section that i shared earlier, actually everyone who visited the site can see the tittle, not only for the paying member coz it's just the title.. but, not its content, its a BIG BIG NO to share it outside.

and... usually Kiki section updates every friday but lately, maybe coz SJS is so busy nowdays, just maybe,,, sometimes there's no update on friday, sometimes in thursday,,, oneday it's updated on saturday,,, but at least there's always updates rite? ha ha, though i can't see the content,, the free title is soooo enough for me.

edit: OMG @wildji are you an orange member? you can get to see the the pictures in it? Wooooaaahhh sooo lucky! i wish i am too... but no no no dont worry! wont ask you to share me the pic,, it's not allowed rite! ha ha ha

@MongAleep Haha.. no I'm not an orange member, I wish I was too lol. I just luckily found a few orange members's pics while I was surfing on Instagram and Baidu :P Actually orange members's content have been sharing here and there, but glad that we never ever do that on the thread. We are true fans of him and always respect him. Really proud of us :x

@wildji

aaaahh.. so thats how it is... yeah.. me too have seen some pics with 51K watermarked on it.. but i dunno which ones are from which sections.. lol, luckily our oppa is very kind to poor fans like us (me) here that now he shares some cool pics of him from his weibo too from time to time. ho ho ho the more the merrier rite?! :))

Guest anniniesl

Hi guys I'm new here. Just register here for jisub nim haha. even though it's been awhile since I first enter this fanpage I decided to enter Cos I want to be a part of this beautiful community ><

Seeing how much love and respect you guys have for jisub nim, I think I should join here too cos it really puts me off seeing so many comments of fans posting unrespecting msg to jisub nim. Here is the only place I found without such msg.

I have so much respect for him as a person and I seriously love his way of thinking. So many things really (like his acting, personality, and of course his forever lasting hotness). I usually don't express myself much haha I'm getting quite shy actually. >.<

P.s. Anyway i would appreciate you guys so much if you could accept me as a fellow jisub nim fanclub. Thanks so so much. :)

Guest sara62

And I wondered how it would be possible for an artist to be felt in your daily life. How it would feel to learn from him. How it would feel for him to not just be an artist but become more and find a special place in your heart. I thought it wouldn't be possible. I arrogantly thought it wouldn't be possible. "What would I possibly learn from anyone of them?" I wondered. Then a day came that I found myself being drawn into Jisub-nim more by day. I found myself telling the people around me "you know what Jisub-nim has said about this? You know what he did, when this situation happened to him when he was filming his movie?" And they listen to me with care. They smile kindly and love what I'm telling about him. Maybe because I talk with my whole and free of lies and pretenses when I'm talking about him or maybe or definitely he's born to be loved. Thank you Jisub-nim. You're deserved all people of the universe' respect. You are shining, the most humble celebrity on the earth...477913_242392402524494_100002612098747_4

10341857_642778712473672_756676412787882

...........Wanted to share this video too. Definitely you've watched it before. But his small dance is so cute and it feels so good when fans screams at the sight of him. I wish I was there too.

:x .............@anninieslWelcome to the fest. As far as I've read Jisub-nim doesn't have anti fans. Who would hate him? But even if there are a few crazy ungrateful people who disrespect him, they are not fans and would be better not mentioning them here.  And please write his name with capital "J". :)

Guest lovesojisub

anniniesl said: Hi guys I'm new here. Just register here for jisub nim haha. even though it's been awhile since I first enter this fanpage I decided to enter Cos I want to be a part of this beautiful community >< Seeing how much love and respect you guys have for jisub nim, I think I should join here too cos it really puts me off seeing so many comments of fans posting unrespecting msg to jisub nim. Here is the only place I found without such msg. I have so much respect for him as a person and I seriously love his way of thinking. So many things really (like his acting, personality, and of course his forever lasting hotness). I usually don't express myself much haha I'm getting quite shy actually. >.< P.s. Anyway i would appreciate you guys so much if you could accept me as a fellow jisub nim fanclub. Thanks so so much. :)

Guest anniniesl

Sorry i'll keep that in mind. Jisub nim definitely. @liezaj‌ a‌

@lovesojisub‌ thank you for the welcoming message. That seems to happen to me too.

I think he really have that charm about him, which keeps drawing in more and more people. At first I watched ghost (aka. Phantom) and thought why am I keep going to search engine everyday to find out more about him. Then I found this page and keep coming back to it everyday. In the end I think it is only necassary to join, since I have been constantly coming this page everyday for the last few months.

Now I'm watching his movie 영화는 영화다 or rough cut again for the third time. And trying to get my hand on his earlier dramas. I need to see this man everyday, even if it's just one beautiful picture of him. I have watch Master's sun, Ghost, U-turn, Always, Rough cut and Company man so far. He is so brilliant. Also, his music...are just SO COOL.

And Im learning Korean just because I love his voice so much, Korean becomes a beautiful language to me.

I hope you don't see me as simply a crazy fan girl. I've never really become so attach to an actor as much as Jisub nim. He is really a special person. I hope I knew him earlier on so I don't miss the chance when he came to Thailand to film 'Always, only you'. Also next month I am flying off and wouldn't be here again when he comes (I heard he's coming here from a Thai fan's instagram I'm following, is that right?). It is very sad and unfortunate of me. But it's okay I still can see pictures of him in here. Good luck to the fellow Thai fans having such good fortune. Say saranghaeyo for us all. :)

P.s. I'm typing my comment on a smartphone. Sorry if I missed capital letter on Jisub nim's name earlier on. Peace out to everyone. Thank you again. :-D

Guest sara62

OMG. He's soooooo cute.

.....@lovesojisubYeah, RN1 is one of his best dramas. I also watch some parts of it, every chance I get. It's a wonderful drama. :x