So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Guest Priscilla

Priscilla Posted @www.hotelier2002 on September 8th, 2005

I've been a bit distracted lately, that's for sure. But I've been missing our Jisub-ssi all the more. So I digged in some old posts by soompi members... Thought they were super funny. Thunder's very familiar with this story, but hey, see if you can find the humor in here...

What Happened In Soompi: Unpublished Findings, from Exchanged Notes.

*By Priscilla

***saturn wrote:

(May 5 2005, 03:55 AM)

Jisub in uniform

Well, I see so many public workers in Seoul everyday.

Their uniforms are ... the most ugly uniform in the world.

But I can't believe my eyes. Jisub is still so fashionable even with this uniform.

2005/May/04 The flee market was held by Mapo district office.

Jisub sold second-hand things. But just in 15 minutes, too many people came to see Jisub.

So Jisub had to leave there.

The people, they are not fans, took pictures at the face of him, pushed him, touched him.

Jisub was so puzzled.

150402.jpg

So, some fans visited Mapo office at 5:00pm to cheer him up.

But Jisub looked so bright and happy to see fans, he was wearing red t-shirt and red cap.

(He is wearing red T-shirt inside the uniform)

I heard he was so pretty and cute with red color.

***izzat2 wrote:

(May 5 2005, 04:00 AM)

So Ji Sub alwayz look nice no matter how ugly the clothes look like.... heheheheeh

***m1d0r1j4d3 wrote:

(May 5 2005, 04:03 AM)

gosh......*wipe tears off my eyes*.....saturn..that's so funny!!! wonder WHY those people were touching n pushing SJS.....and they're not even his fans??? poor ajushee

***liezle wrote:

(May 5 2005, 04:16 AM)

Hello Saturn! You made me laugh with your comment about the "ugliest uniform in the world" Hey, but I don't see anything ugly here. All I see is a handsome guy, with eye glasses, in moss green uniform and cap an wearing an inner red shirt

I hope the all those who came to see Ji Sub bought some stuff . Otherwise, dang , major error by his boss for putting him there. But major happiness to everyone who wants to see a glimpse of Ji Sub.

Thanks for the photos, chingu!

***~LovelyGirl~ wrote:

(May 5 2005, 04:17 AM)

He's still cute and hot even wearing that not so good uniform

***inez wrote:

(May 5 2005, 04:19 AM)

JiSub makes army uniform look like an Armani...still as sexy

***rmc wrote:

(May 5 2005, 04:29 AM)

????? WHAAAAT?!!! They were NOT fans and they were POKING our Ahjushi???? who the hell would do that???!!! take photos is ok... but push?! the least they could do was to buy all the stuff that SJS was selling...

hey JD ... we should've been there as bodyguards to Jisub.. poor dear..

heck.. Jisub-ssi can even wear tattered beggar's clothes and still look fashionable! But personally , i would prefer him without the clothes.. (*evil grin*)

***liezle wrote:

(May 5 2005, 04:41 AM)

notty, notty rmc but would i disagree? OF COURSE NOT ! Those halfnaked shots of him in his photobook almost made me And just by thinking of it makes my heart beats so fast

***m1d0r1j4d3 wrote:

(May 5 2005, 04:51 AM)

U think so, rmc??? SJS personal bodyguards?? But my dear.....I'm afraid, the next day news headline "Personal bodyguards 'tackling' their own client" what with your naughty suggestion of SJS being shirtless....aishhhhhhhh

***iameeh wrote:

(May 5 2005, 05:12 AM)

now now my dear pals rmc and jd, you two be Ji Sub's bodyguards and i be his personal assistant couldn't let the two of you have all the fun now can I?

***rmc wrote:

(May 5 2005, 05:48 AM)

liez dear... pls stop! im having trouble keeping all these naughty thoughts out already and you're not helping... im green with envy and i also wanna have "my precious" Gift.. hisssssss..

"tackling" is too mild a term Jd... could think of several other words to describe the things we could do to him..

chingu iameeh... you be the PA.. JD, inez and moi will be Jisub-ssi's bodyguards/tacklers

...anybody else joining the SJS staff? specify postion pls...

***inez wrote:

(May 5 2005, 05:56 AM)

er..what do bodyguards specifically do??..guard and protect his body right??..

*dreaming..of JiSub's body...*

***rmc wrote:

(May 5 2005, 06:05 AM)

anything and everything that has to do with his body inez... we are in charge of that..

***~LovelyGirl~ wrote:

(May 5 2005, 10:07 AM)

Hey you guys want to be his bodyguard......not me...I want to be his girlfriend..... ...just kidding.....He's just to HOT :wub:

***liezle wrote:

(May 5 2005, 11:49 AM)

rmc, you want me to stop telling you ~~~

that the shots of Ji Sub in his super low waist jeans are heartpounding, breathtaking and can cause one to have a heart attack?

and that one particular shot wherein he was lying in bed in jeans, with nothing on top, a pillow covering his eyes and his body a little angled to the right makes you dream and want to be lying beside him?

that he has several super close up photos and MAJOR HOTNESS clad in jeans halfnaked shots?

and lastly you want me to stop telling you how adorable Ji Sub is when he did all those sexy funny faces ?

honey, you're missing a lot

me! me! me! i want to be one of his staff but let me think first of what position, k? i've several in mind ^_^

***iameeh wrote:

(May 5 2005, 04:10 PM)

liezle sis, with the way you're endorsing Ji Sub's DVD and photo album...i'd say you'd best be suited in the position of product/marketing manager

so while rmc, inez and jd wards off the screaming fans for being his able bodied bodyguards...I, hispersonal assistantwill see to it that all of his staff will do her job well and will serve as your link to Ji Sub

anyone else interested to apply?

***liezle wrote:

(May 5 2005, 07:10 PM)

good morning beautiful people of this thread iameeh dear, that's my forte . i would also like to be his masseur

***rmc wrote:

(May 5 2005, 07:34 PM)

good morning to you liez dear... errrrmmm... you'd like to be his masseur? sorry dear but you ARE overstepping your boundaries...

as mentioned before.. anything and everthing that has to do with Jisub-ssi's body are the bodyguards responsiblity.. :phew:

so your massages are prohibitted

***liezle wrote:

(May 5 2005, 09:05 PM)

ok fine...i'll be one of his bodyguards as well

***iameeh wrote:

(May 6 2005, 12:42 AM)

...anybody else joining the SJS staff? specify postion pls...

Thunderbolt Posted @www.hotelier2002 on September 8th, 2005

I've just finished watching the following video clip which Saturn posted in Soompi two days ago. What can I say? I'm not exaggerating when I say each time I see his clips, my heart feels like bursting. Although that hairstyle is not my favorite, he is so sweet and endearing in the clip. I love how when he arrived at the airport, he walked close to the fans, smiled, waved and even shook some of their hands. He looked so genuinely happy to see them.

2005/Feb/13 fan meeting in Japan. 12min 31secs

http://www.kntv.co.jp/korean_network/narar...t050220_512.wmv

Thunderbolt Posted @www.hotelier2002 on September 8th, 2005

The photo shoot...

SJS649.jpg

SJS650.jpg

SJS651.jpg

(credit: kanginook cafe; uploaded by thunder)

The results...

SJS615.jpgSJS614.jpgSJS613.jpg

(credit: cafe.daum.net/sojs; uploaded by thunder)

Guest Priscilla

Thunderbold POSTED @www.hotelier2002 on September 8th, 2005

More...

SJS487.jpg

SJS488.jpg

SJS489.jpg

SJS490.jpg

SJS491.jpg

Thunderbold POSTED @www.hotelier2002 on September 9th, 2005

Jisub says, "Let's listen to Dahee's recording."

SJS789.jpg

Jisub is listening carefully...

SJS700.jpg

"Oh, it's too realistic. I can't bear it!"

SJS790.jpg

Jisub after listening to Dahee saying "I love you, Ahjussi."

SJS760.jpg

(credit: Cafe; uploaded by thunder)

Here's Jisub at his birthday celebration last year.

SJS706.jpg

(credit: Cafe; uploaded by thunder)

drawing1.jpg

More posters! Man, Jisub sure has "appeared" in a lot of movies!!

post5.jpg

post6.jpg

post4.jpg

post3.jpg

post1.jpg

post2.jpg

RmC POSTED @www.hotelier2002 on September 9th, 2005

some cute pics i found at the blututo site... my fave is the one where Jisub looks like a fairy.. so CUTE in pink! and the wand... haha! reminds me of the works of the famous Anne Geddes

dear Pris, or Dahee.. i hope the captions are not offensive nor degrading to our Birthday Boy.. if they are, i will delete them ASAP!

1.jpg

2.jpg

286.jpg

313.jpg

287.jpg

3.jpg

346.jpg

320.jpg

347.jpg

325.jpg

321.jpg

339.jpg

credits: blututo

Thunderbolt POSTED @www.hotelier2002 on September 11th, 2005

WOW! WE'VE REACHED 300 PAGES!! YIPPEE!!!

Our Jisub...

cap1.jpg

(credit: acesojisub; uploaded by thunder)

Sophia POSTED @www.hotelier2002 on September 11th, 2005

We've reached the 300th page!

To celebrate this event, I've assembled some my MH capture from MiSa re-watching.

MiSaCapturecollectionbyMisa02.jpg

Thunderbolt POSTED @www.hotelier2002 on September 11th, 2005

His smile just lights up my day...

SJS843.jpg

SJS840.jpg

Thunderbolt POSTED @www.hotelier2002 on September 14th, 2005

JSAs, are you feeling sleepy?

SJS861.jpg

Do you feel like sleeping right now?

SJS838.jpg

Perhaps a swim will be refreshing...

SJS860.jpg

You'll feel bright and happy again!

SJS609.jpg

Izzat POSTED @www.hotelier2002 on September 14th, 2005

sleepy??? drink coffee.. it might help....

3611.jpg

Thunderbolt POSTED @www.hotelier2002 on September 14th, 2005

Alley from Youngsosa has made another mv and this time it's on Kang In-chul (TYOL). It's an absolutely wonderful mv and really captures the essence of this quirky and lovable character. Watching it made me smile, laugh and even cry a little.

I had a really hard time trying to download the mv from Alley's Cafe clubbox. Took me more than 20 attempts before it started downloading. I've created a ysi link below. Don't miss this mv!! It's 73mb and 4:35 minutes long.

http://s18.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1M3XU5Z...MV2LTRG6WNQBJTG

I'm going to start on TYOL this week. Saturn has given me many caps of TYOL and I will post them in the coming days. Anyone joining me to watch TYOL?

Caps from TYOL

1126250250_bluesky_1000_10_12.jpg

1126250037_bluesky_1000_10_11.jpg

1126249765_bluesky_1000_10_10.jpg

1126249410_bluesky_1000_10_09.jpg

1126248820_bluesky_1000_10_08.jpg

1126247511_bluesky_1000_10_04.jpg

(credit: dcinside)

So Ji Sub visited The Beautiful Foundation at Dec 14.

On Dec 14, A awfully tall guy came in the building of two stories high, The Beautiful Foundation located in Ga Whei Dong.

He is the very person who was a leading charactor of MiSA and became a lover for everyone ' So Ji Sub'.

I'm possibly sure that if people had known his visit in advance, not only the press but also the whole village would have swarmped into here to see him.

The reason he visited here was to donate some money for unmarried single mothers and single mother familes to have them check up and medical cares.

Right after finishing a performance of MISA, he entered into a military service and have been in a noiseless life.

On this way of life, he has reminded himself of the donation conducted by his fan club " MISA Addicts" this year.

Since he played a role as a child who was born in a single mother family in MISA, he was moved a lot by the donation his fans did to support those people.

In the long run , the remembrance of that day made him to visit here.

He has a beautiful mind as much as what he looks.

Is that a common feature of the donators visiting the beautiful Foundation?

He came earlier than when he was supposed to meet us. He looked shy and seemed to feel awkward for the entire time during his stay.

He wanted to donate money with no general release and cordially refused to be photographed with his hand waving.

It seems that he has visited certain place to be with sharing precious time in person.

Dear So Ji Sub!

I'd like you to keep your beautiful soul and will give the money you donated where it must be

Be sure that doing such a good thing will have a good effect on little children and fans.

As one of the donators to The Beautiful Foundation, I hope Mr. So Ji Sub could do well in a military service ,and his return to where he belonged to with a variety of acting and in a good health condition.

P.S: I'd like to say to the donators of The Beautiful Foundation only, His face is really small and has a extremely good looking! ^^"

Translated by Salley, Youngsosa

from the website of 'The Beautiful foundation'

http://www.beautifulfund.org

Guest Priscilla

Thunderbolt POSTED @www.hotelier2002 on September 15th, 2005

Collage14.jpg

Collage16.jpg

(credit: blutoto; uploaded by thunder)

Boola POSTED @www.hotelier2002 on September 15th, 2005

Dear Thunder,

I am so happy to know that you are going to watch TYOL, FINALLY! It's a wonderful drama for me because of Jisub. Can't wait to read your reviews on it.

Phew! don't remember when I did posting here last time, 10 days ago or more? I feel it's like a century!!!

I MISS YOU ALL!!!

I've got so much to say, but first of all, let me share this wonderful news with you.

So Ji Sub, “The Top Male Character in Drama”

88d8aa79_94.jpg

So Ji Sub, who caused a fever last year by the KBS2 drama “I am sorry, I love you” is selected as “The Top Male Character In Drama” by females aged 20~30.

In the poll of “My Favorite Male Character in Drama” held by the “Special” of TV magazine “ASTA TV” which is going to be published on Sep 15, So Ji Sub got the first place with 33% votes.

Cha MH acted by SJS in “I am sorry, I love you” stimulated tear duct of mass viewers.

Among over 1600 netizens who voted through a female website, Hyun Bin in MBC “My name is KSS” won the second place with 28% votes, followed by Lee Seo Jin & KMJ (the guy who acted Jang sung baek in DAMO) with 25% votes.

In the category “The Best Drama in My Life”, “My name is KSS” (36%), “DAMO” (33%) and “I am sorry, I love you” (31%) won one after the other.

Then, in “My favorite writer” category, the writer (don’t know how to spell her name) who wrote “ROYOW” and “Ireland” is chosen as No 1, then who are listed as No 2 and No 3 are Lee Kyung Hee from “I am sorry, I love you” and “Sang Doo, let’s go to school” and the one (also have no idea about her English name) from “Have we really loved” & “More beautiful than flower” respectively.

Especially pointing out “I am sorry, I love you”, which has come out in all the 3 categories is proved to be a classic drama from mass views.

Original Japanese version:

ソ・ジソブ、‘ドラマ最高の男性キャラクター’

去年マニア層を形成したKBS2TVドラマ「ごめん、愛してる」のソ・ジソブが‘20代女性が選んだドラマ最高の男性キャラクター’に選ばれた。

15日発売予定のドラマ雑誌<アスタTV>創刊特集で実施された‘私が愛したドラマ最高の男性キャラクター’アンケート調査でソ・ジソブは33%の支持を得て1位に上がった。

ソ・ジソブは「ごめん、愛してる」のチァ・ムヒョク役で視聴者たちの涙腺を刺激した。

ある女性ポータルサイトを通じて1600人以上のネチズンが参加して行われた今度のアンケート調査ではMBCドラマ「私の名前はキム・サムスン」のヒョンビンが28%、MBC「茶母」のイ・ソジンとキム・ミンジュンが並んで25%でその後に続いた。

20代女性が選んだ‘私の人生最高のドラマ’には「私の名前はキム・サムスン」(36%)「茶母」(33%)「ごめん、愛してる」(31%)が順に上げられ、最高の人気を誇った。

また‘ネチズンが好きなドラマ作家’には「お前の勝手にしろ」「アイルランド」のイン・ジョンオク作家が選ばれ、「ごめん、愛してる」「サンドゥ、学校へ行こう」のイ・キョンヒ作家、「私たちが本当に愛しただろうか」「花より美しくて」のノ・ヒギョン作家がそれぞれ2、3位を占めた。

特に「ごめん、愛してる」はドラマの中の最高の男性キャラクターはもちろん最高のドラマ、ネチズンが一番好きなドラマ作家などの全部門で上位に上がり、作品性はもちろん大衆性でも最高のドラマであることを立証した。

Original source: www.bunkakorea.com

Translated from Japanese to Chinese by misaSaran (posted in sojisub.com.cn)

Don't you think this result is very convincing?

Later~~

Thunderbolt POSTED @www.hotelier2002 on September 16th, 2005

Either I'm really silly or I'm missing his acting so much but I keep seeing Jisub in the dramas or movies that I was watching recently. For example, when I was watching Damo the past few days, I thought Jisub could really play the role of Jang Sung-baek, the rebel boss. Just look at Jisub's "bad boy" pics below:

SJS797.jpg

SJS631.jpg

SJS719.jpg

SJS727.jpg

Guest Priscilla

Presenting Jisub in shades:

Collage19.jpg

And more shades:

Collage17.jpg

And beanie hat:

Collage18.jpg

(credit: blutoto's blog; uploaded by thunder)

It's raining pics and more pics!!

Gorgeous Kang In-wook (WHIB):

Collage2.jpg

Collage3.jpg

CUTE!!

SJS901.jpg

SJS905.jpg

Guest Priscilla

can you guess when this pic was taken? When and where?

SJS935.jpg

(credit: blutoto's blog; uploaded by thunder)

Sophia POSTED @www.hotelier2002 on September 16th, 2005

I guess this image came from the MiSa preview in the last autumn...The date should be 4th november.

I have some images about this event and Ji Sub has the same cothes and hairstyle.

peggiehsu916 POSTED @www.hotelier2002 on September 17th, 2005

I am not sure if everyone will celebrate the mid autumn festival tomorrow; wish everyone happy autumn festival and enjoy eating moon cakes!

latest jisub photos uploaded by sonick! at(2005.09.17 15:54)korea time (just recognise that the files' name are under sonick sequence)

the botton right one is so cute!

o.jpgn.jpg

i.jpgc.jpg

k.jpg.jpg

(credit:yonsosa reuploaded by florice)

Guest Priscilla

Boola POSTED @www.hotelier2002 on September 17th, 2005

Thunderbolt wrote:

Alley from Youngsosa has made another mv and this time it's on Kang In-chul (TYOL). It's an absolutely wonderful mv and really captures the essence of this quirky and lovable character. Watching it made me smile, laugh and even cry a little.

I had a really hard time trying to download the mv from Alley's Cafe clubbox. Took me more than 20 attempts before it started downloading. I've created a ysi link below. Don't miss this mv!! It's 73mb and 4:35 minutes long.

http://s18.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1M3XU5Z...MV2LTRG6WNQBJTG

Yes, this is a wonderful MV. For who haven't seen it, here is another link:

http://user.chol.com/~ugazaga8/mv/Love%20f...0-%20thirst.wmv

If your heart still hurts for IW or MH, a wacky and lovable Kang Inchul would be a perfect cure for you. Well, at least to me~~

Yea Pris, I said I am not sure Jisub would have taken the Eric's role in New Employee even if he was available. But I believe Jisub can act this character very well. And for JSB in Damo, yes I can see Jisub in this role. While for Bi's new drama "“A love to kill", I have no doubt that Jisub is perfect for such a role, but I don't really want him in. Just from the rough outline of Bi's role, somehow I feel it's a bit like MH, cool outside yet gentle inside, and it's from the same writer. So, I hope Jisub can challenge himself to try a new character which he never acted before. And you know, our guy always has a good eye for script.

I read Jisub's latest Japanese interview a few days ago. He said he would like to act a really bad guy in a movie after he is back, while in a drama, he would consider to take a rich role as fans wished him to be. Before this, I remember Jisub said he was very interested in a role like the villain in the movie "Public Enemy" (this is one of my favorite K-movies). Wow, that guy is not just bad and rebell, he is a PERVERT and bloodless HORRIBLE KILLER who even killed his own parents!!! Can you imagine Jisub like this?

Thanks, dear Thunder, for clarifying the writers' names. They are all wonderful writers!!! A small pity is the couple who wrote WHIB are not included. WHIB is really an intelligent drama. The more I watch and think about it, the more I am attracted by it.

Peggie, thanks for the new photos uploaded by Jisub himself. Hehe, I love them all. Jisub looks so healthy!! And he is so considerate that he even took one closeup of his hand!!! Phew! hahaha he must know his fans love his hands too much~~~

And I know Jisub also left a short message for greeting Mid-autuman Festival. Miss him!!!

Finally, my dear friends, Happy Mid-autumn Festival!!!

Thunderbolt POSTED @www.hotelier2002 on September 17th, 2005

just got home and read from here that Jisub posted a message in Youngsosa. So I quickly went to check and yes, he did! He posted an 18-line message this afternoon at 3.53 p.m. Seoul time. He signed off as "Sonick".

Also, at 3.54 p.m. someone uploaded the pics that JSA 028 posted earlier but they were not by Jisub. I can't read the Korean name of the person but it's not Jisub's name. We'll have to wait for Saturn or Pris to explain the pics and to translate his message for us. I think Soompi is still down. Anyway, I'm so happy that he has written and I love the latest pics! Thank you, dear JSA 028.

About the Japanese interview, I remember now a conversation I had with a JSA a few days ago. She told me that Jisub did several interviews in Japan and these have all been translated into Chinese. After hearing that, I felt really down that I can't read Chinese because apparently Jisub revealed some new things that we do not know. Hopefully one day these interviews will be translated into English.

I'm starting on TYOL tonight. YES!!

Guest Priscilla

Original source: Japanese Magazine Stars Korea vol.2

Translated from Japanese to Chinese by misaSaran

Posted in sojisub.com.cn

95.jpg

So Ji Sub is telling the behind story of “I am sorry, I love you”

Story#1: The shooting scene under a horrible environment

The weather in Australia was much colder than we had thought it would be. Most of us just brought thin clothes to Australia after learning it is like Spring from weather forecast, then had to buy new clothes there…MH’s house in Australia is a lodge in suburbia. We were told that it is a dangerous place where many horrible things had happened. I remember we were trembled to enter into it (laugh). A murder just took place there before we came. Someone was killed by the neighbor just because he was making a little noise. So, how could we keep calm after knowing this? And many strange people came to the shooting spot. A weird woman like a demoniac sat near us, being unmoved for several hours, but we had to continue shooting with this horrible atmosphere. The shaving scene that MH and JY played with each other was finished by the least stuff, while the others ran away because of the horrific aura. Till now, I still feel chilly around my neck when I reminisce it.

Story#2: What was So Ji Sub before?

There are many beautiful places in Australia which I wanted to take pictures of but failed because of little time. So, I am regretful for this. Shooting abroad is like this, very difficult but you would keep it remembered for a long time. Not all the shooting were permitted, like the street scenes. There is a Korean colloquialism “fry beans by thunderbolt” (means very quick action), we shot then quitted immediately. Don’t know if you remember a scene that MH grabbed the hamburger from the foreign women. Maybe the feeling for this scene is too real, when I went back to our staff, they all asked me with one voice, “Hey, So Ji Sub! Be honest, were you a stroller before you became an actor?” Was I so like it? But I found it’s interesting.

Story#3: So Ji Sub, a man’s tears

At last, MH ate the ramen that his mother Audrey made for him and said “I love you, mother”. This is my most favorite scene. In fact, the narrations of this scene was done in my car in a hurry instead of the shooting spot. Because I was in a place which has not relation with the scene, I could hardly get the right feeling at the beginning. I was repeating reading the lines for several times and tried hard to be into the character. Suddenly I saw “I love you, mother” written in the bottom of that page, my emotion poured out and tears flowed fast. Then, I became CMH completely and finished recording without NG. Isn’t it the word that MH wanted to say from the very beginning? Though it has past for a long time, I still can’t let go this word as well as the feeling inside my heart.

RmC POSTED @www.hotelier2002 on September 17th, 2005

i just luv luv luv Jisub's black and white pics!

has this been posted here before? i think a larger version was posted. This one's slightly smaller and is darker. i'll post it anyway since Jisub looks sooooo sexy and relaxed in this pic!

starskorea051qc.jpg

credits to popcornfor2.com

Thunderbolt wrote:

About the Japanese interview, I remember now a conversation I had with a JSA a few days ago. She told me that Jisub did several interviews in Japan and these have all been translated into Chinese. After hearing that, I felt really down that I can't read Chinese because apparently Jisub revealed some new things that we do not know. Hopefully one day these interviews will be translated into English.

It's me, right? hehehe

Yes a Chinese Jisub fan living in Soul translated a few Jisub's interviews in Japanese Magazine. You must have seen some scanned copies posted in soompi right? I really enjoyed reading them all. And she is going to translate more.

I just translated a short one. For the longer ones, I'd try my best or wait for Peggie's help.

Thunderbolt POSTED @www.hotelier2002 on September 17th, 2005

Saturn has sent me a rough translation of Jisub's message today. Thank you so much, Saturn unnie!!

[so Ji Sub]

Date: 2005.09.17 15:53

It's been so long time.

Are you're doing well..

It's one day before Chu Seok(秋夕),

are you having good time with your family.

I am having good time with my family

eating Song Pyun, talking with them.

Always with your care and love,

I am doing my job,

trying to do my best on my current situation.

I'd like to ask you one thing,

as you have believed me till now,

please don't mind anything till I mention it personally.

I want to see you quickly. Till then

you're sure to wait for me, not to forget.

I believe..

Till that day I wish you be happy and healthy.

I love you...

..sonick..

[소지섭] 한가위

너무 오래간만 입니다.

다들 잘지내구 있는지..

추석전날에 사랑하는 가족들과

즐거운 시간을 보내고 있는지

저도 가족과 송편도 먹고 이야기도

나누며 잘지내구 있습니다.

항상 여러분들에 걱정과 사랑으로

하루하루 근무에 충실하고 현재에

최선을 다하려고 노력하고 있습니다.

그리고 한가지 당부는 지금까지

저를 믿어주신거처럼 어떤 일이든

제가 말을 직접 할때까지 마음에 두지

않으셨으면 합니다.

빨리 여러분을 보고싶어요.그날까지

잊지 않고 기다려 주실거죠.

믿습니다..

그날까지 행복하고 건강하길.

사랑합니다...

..sonick..

1) Han Ga Wi (means middle of Autumn), Chu Seok(秋夕 evening of Autumn) is Korean thanksgiving day.

Aug/15th in lunar calendar every year, so Sep/18 in 2005.

2) Song Pyun is small, moon shaped rice cake, which Koreans eat on Chu Seok.

With this letter, Jisub posted 7 self_taken pictures. hahaha

s

050917_01_s.jpg

o

050917_02_o.jpg

n

050917_03_n.jpg

i

050917_04_i.jpg

c

050917_05_c.jpg

k

050917_06_k.jpg

^^ (means smiling eyes)

050917_07_^^.jpg

All are so cute and funny. The orignal file names have just 1 character, such as s o n i c k ^^

the k picture seems he's making the letter k with his fingers.

and at the last picture, he's wearing public officer's uniform and cap.

1,7 seem to be taken at his office (Mapo office), #2,4 are in his home,

6th picture(k) is in his personal car, Bentz CLK.

In 2nd picture, I can see the mouse pad with Jisub's photo. I have the same one, it was the souvenior of Youngsosa's 5th anniversary. He's using it at his home.

Song Pyun

ho_b_5.jpg

(credit: Saturn)

So Ji Sub visited The Beautiful Foundation at Dec 14.

from the website of 'The Beautiful foundation'

http://www.beautifulfund.org

Thanks so much Saturn for this wonderful NEWS!

Waving to everyone, especially to Dahee... I missed you all...

Thunderbolt POSTED @www.hotelier2002 on September 18th, 2005

Haha, JSA 016, that pic of Jisub is soooo CUTE.

Speaking of "cute", let me share my thoughts after watching TYOL last night. I don't really know how to write because I'm first of all a crazy Jisub fan. Everyone knows what he means to me. At the same time, I don't want to be the sort of fan who is "blind" or who refuses to call a spade a spade. My thoughts below will be a mixed bag.

TYOL (Episodes 1 & 2)

The opening scene was very promising. Kang In-chul trying to open his car door and the handle coming off in his hand... haha. The cafe scene, the confrontation with the gangsters, the princess running into the path of his car, In-chul calling her "ahjumma"... all very funny. This is my 6th Jisub drama and I was so happy to see him.

Then we are transported back to the kingdom period (AD 660) and that's when things started to fall apart for me. The problem is I've just finished my Damo rewatch a few days ago. I couldn't help but subconsciously compare the period portion of TYOL to Damo. I have to be very honest but I thought the ancient TYOL scenes were all so BAD. From the setting to the costumes, from the plot to the acting... it was all excruciatingly bad.

In General Ari's first scene, we hear him speaking before we see him. I didn't know it was Jisub speaking because it just didn't sound like him. The voice was so monotonous and bereft of emotions. I was shocked when I realized the guy speaking the words was Jisub! He sounded so wooden. The same is true for his acting as Ari. Even the fighting scenes were flat.

There was one scene that made me laugh. The princess was crying and in order for her tears to flow, she blinked her eyes. Such poor acting, I thought. Then a couple of scenes later, Ari did the same thing! I sighed and thought, "Is bad acting contagious?"

It was hard for me to see Jisub in his role as Ari. Yes, he looked so dashing although I thought some of his costumes were quite ill-fitting. But the acting was less than what I expected from him. I kept thinking this was Jisub after he had done WDN, Glass Shoes and CLWR. What happened?

But I don't blame Jisub. If I were the one acting opposite the princess, I would find it hard to act too because half the time I would be trying so hard not to laugh. Sung Yuri is so sweet and pretty in a rather babyish way but the way she talked... oh dear. And the lovemaking scenes... they didn't make any sense at all. Too soon, too soon!! And to make love in those circumstances?

Then the scene switches back to the present and we see this group of gangsters out in the countryside. They are the ones who find the princess and boy, are they in for a rude shock because she can fight! Some scenes later we see Kang In-chul again.

I can't tell you how happy I was to see In-chul. And how amazed. Wooden Ari was now this guy with the weird hairdo and the comical expressions. The way he smiled, the way he talked... oh, he reminded me of Park Chul-woong in Glass Shoes.

Knowing that Jisub's own personality is much closer to his characters in WDN and WHIB, it floors me that he can act so convincingly as In-chul. This is a Jisub I have never seen before. He is so cute and so funny! He is so much more expressive than even Park Chul-woong. Amazing, amazing!!

I hope JSAs are not upset by my comments about General Ari. This is how I am. No matter how crazy I am about an actor, I will be honest in my reviews. I'm excited about the rest of TYOL because I am looking forward to watching Jisub as Kang In-chul. I have a strong feeling I will become very fond of this adorable and wacky character.

thunder

Sophia POSTED @www.hotelier2002 on September 18th, 2005

Thanks a lot, Thunder and Peggie for the news about Ji Sub.

I'm very happy to read the JiSub's post in youngsosa and to see new his photos...^_^

He's very nice with all your fans.

I read Peggy had always problems with your signature. I'm sorry for you I don't understand why you don't manage to link a image in you signature...

I also upload all three Official JSA logo in my photobucket album, so if you want you can use thi link

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/mis...OfficialJSA.png (logo original size)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/mis...SA-banner01.png (small banner)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/mis...SA-banner02.png (smaller banner)

Have good sunday dear JSA!

Sophia POSTED www.hotelier2002 on September 19th, 2005

In this sunday afternoon I've finished one of my Ji Sub wallpaper.

I'm not very clever, but I hope to improve my ability soon (I have to attend a photoshop course).

For you!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/mis...Wallpaper28.jpg

Have a good week, dear JSAs!!

Thunderbolt POSTED @ hotelier2002 on September 19th, 2005

Saturn gave me many wonderful caps of TYOL that she found from DCinside. I had a great time saving them because they were all so funny!!

TYOL32.jpg

TYOL21.jpg

(credit: thanks to DCinside & Saturn; uploaded by thunder)

Boola POSTED @www.hotelier2002 on September 19th, 2005

When was it?

Bungee Jumping of Jisub, cool!!!

power08.jpg

And what's this?

I learned that Jisub was demostrating how to escape from the fire in a school. But the pics are not clear.

power09.jpg

posted by kinkn_gs in lovejisub.com

Our guy is really brave man!

Izzat POSTED @www.hotelier2002 on September 19th, 2005

poke.gif

made by me~~~

made this while rewatching MISA..heehhe

Thunderbolt POSTED @www.hotelier2002 on September 19th, 2005

TYOL caps

I really enjoy the subplot of lovelorn Boss Kim. He's such a welcome and comical addition to the "we have the hots for the princess" brew. It's not just In-chul versus Fujimura. It's Kim plus his bunch of clowns!

This first cap says it all when Kim pops his head between In-chul and Fujimura in the continuing saga of "Three men and the princess."

TYOL39.jpg

The comments and expressions of In-chul and Yi-hyuk were so cute as they watched THE FIGHT unfold before their eyes. Phew, they were so relieved to be watching instead of being beaten up!

TYOL40.jpg

(credit: DCinside and saturn; uploaded by thunder)

Thunderbolt POSTED @www.hotelier2002 on September 20th, 2005

The following scenes made me sad.

It's painful to see In-chul getting hammered repeatedly. But what could he do? He genuinely felt sorry for the princess. He would protect her, albeit grudgingly, even if it meant becoming a punching bag for her pursuers.

TYOL49.jpg

"I need to think about making some money." So he trudged from nightclub to nightclub with his wares...

TYOL57.jpg

(credit: dcinside & saturn; uploaded by thunder)

He didn't like the clothes the princess was wearing because they were bought by Fujimura. "Here, choose a design. I'm going to make a new dress for you."

TYOL63.jpg

Jisub the tailor... So cute his mannerisms when sewing! He even wore the pin-cushion on his wrist, hehe...

TYOL64.jpg

TYOL13.jpg

TYOL22.jpg

TYOL16.jpg

Boola POSTED @www.hotelier2002 on September 20th, 2005

Jisub in Japanese Magazine again.

What a fashionable man!

kts8s_1_copy1.jpg

credit to Youngsosa; posted by 小昕 in sojisub.com.cn