So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Jisub's manager, Ms. Kim left a message saying,

-----

Please do not come to Mapo office any more.

Some people are using Mapo office visiting as commercial purpose.

They are bothering Jisub too much.

And please don't send presents to Mapo office, please send them to management company.

He will not take any of your presents in Mapo office.

I am so sorry, I didn't expect this situation before at all.

He will attend birthday party and other fan meeting. "

-----

The address of management company is

Kang Nam gu Non Hyun don 10-31 Cheung gu building 5F So Ji Sub

Seoul Korea

zip code : 135-010

If anyone who is planning to visit Mapo office, please change your schedule to attend birthday party instead.

THE MANAGER'S LETTER to Mr. So Jisub's Fans!

August 24th, 2005

Today, I’m writing to ask a favor from you and to inform you of a change of circumstances.

First of all, when Mr. Jisub first started working at the district office, I mentioned that I was going to let you know if visiting him there becomes a burden to him or troublesome. I had asked you then to stop visiting him if that were to happen.

Today, I want to ask you this favor from you all.

At the district office, Mr. So Jisub is not an actor nor a star, he is a public servant.

From now, till the time left for him there, he must be serving the country.

Especially lately, there seem to be some troublemakers taking advantage of this situation and causing problems.

I can’t tell you everything right now, but it’s hard for us to restrict the visits to certain people only while allowing others. It’s also hard for us to put boundaries on what is allowed and isn’t… this becomes a problem too…

Like holding on straw…

I never expected it would come to this.

I politely bow down my head asking you for your understanding.

Please, restrain yourself from visiting the district office from now on.

I need to inform you of the following change also.

There seem to be many people sending gifts to the district office.

From now on, if you want to send heartfelt presents to Mr. So Jisub, send them to his agency.

In addition, Mr. So Jisub won’t be accepting any more presents from fans visiting him.

And of course, he won’t be signing any autographs nor doing any related things.

Please do not get hurt if he cannot respond to your gesture of love,

Rather send all presents to his management agency and we’ll make sure to bring them to him.

I’m sorry to be delivering such a sad news.

Honestly, I feel awful right now.

The situation has become such as that I fear most everyone are paying for the few troublemakers, and the overbearing behavior of the few.

If you go visit him, he cannot stand there as the actor So Jisub for you.

The Mr. So Jisub you love is doing his best where he should be right now.

He will return to you in two years looking his best.

Meanwhile, he will be attending his birthday party or to as many meetings he could, so that he can show you his happy presence to you.

I ask you… one more time…

Please understand our present situation and act accordingly.

With apologies.

*Translated by Priscilla

Guest sophia76

[MAGAZINE]Korea Entertainment Journal #20

1124881385395424_file.jpg

1124881414527197_file.jpg

(I love this photos)

(credit to cafe.daum.net/sojs, posted by 小昕 in sojisub.com.cn - reposted by Boola on Hotelier2002)

Another set of 2006 Calendar of Korean stars by CRIENGLISH, credit to baidu.com. Thanks to clarissa at SoKorean.com for everyone at the thread.

Since these are pin-ups of recent Kdramas/drama pairs.

Many thanks to Rubie of LBH thread for sharing these wonderful pin-ups calendar :)

January-KHS

MISA

ei051130104.jpg

March-Spring Day April-Delightful Girl Choonhyang

May-Wonderful Life June-Full House

July-Lovers in Paris August-STH

September-LSIH October-Wedding

November-LYA December-MNIKSS

Glass Shoes caps in Youngsosa. They were made by a Chinese fan and are absolutely wonderful.

(credit: jiajialiu; reposted in cafe.daum.net/sojs by follin)

20058825926438.jpg

20058825951446.jpg

20058830019628.jpg

more to come later :)

Guest -- Nai xPc.

Collection of Jisub drinking soju (from MISA, WHIB, TYOL and LAS VEGAS)

posted by justguest in startv.com.tw

6qlbo9.jpg

6ql9n6.jpg

6ql9vb.jpg

6ql9o8.jpg

6ql940.jpg

6ql9wz.jpg

6ql9ig.jpg

Hot when he drinks :D

I love SJS` eyes. . . They look so sad. Thanks for reposting the Glass Slipper pictures; he rocked the drama.

---Nai

Guest Priscilla

ELOISE POSTED @www.hotelier2002 on August 27th, 2005

Sorry girls for taking so long after my last posting of the Mapo event. But I was so busy the past few days and so tired when I got back to the hotel, just didn’t really have the energy to go to the biz centre.

When I came home last night, I made a bee line for the computer. And it took me almost 3 hours to go through just this thread alone! And what a roller coaster ride it was!

And today, I have to wait for my kid to return home before I can do anything about the clip! SIGH. You know what? I’ll be watching the clip with you all “for the first time” too. Yes, Saturn did show me the clip on the spot. But I just couldn’t register anything as my mind was so full of the real life Jisub then! And when I got back to the hotel, I didn’t dare touch any button on the camera, for fear that anything I do might inadvertently wipe the clip away!

And here are some pics of the drama locations that we went to:

First, Misa

My special masterpiece…..a Monet like rendition of the outside of Yoon’s house. Saturn and I had a fun time quipping the different scenes that are related to this wall! She actually asked me to pose like MH, leaning against the wall! Sorry, Saturn dear, not in a million years!

misa-monet-Yoon.jpg

What really happened?

It was starting to get dark, so I pressed the flash on and started to take pics. Saw this sign of a hand glowing on top of the screen, and I thought that means my hand was blocking the lens. So I moved my hand and clicked merrily away. Did register something not quite right, but didn’t give it further thought. ….er…..ehmmmm, well, guess we all know now what happened.

Ok, better shots this time - other Misa locations

The lane that leads to Calchi's house

misa-walkwayleadgto2.jpg

Where Moo Hyuk asked Eun Chae to make kimchi before she left

misa-steps01.jpg

The writings on the wall...or rather the electricity post outside Calchi's house. I can only make out the 2nd and 3rd line where it says: So Ji Sub oppa, so handsome

misa-lamppost.jpg

Calchi’s house…… the steps where EC sat on.

misa-steps1.jpg

The house seems to be inhabited now as we see chilly pepper strung for drying. Too bad we couldn’t get in!

misa-chilly.jpg

The road beyond Calchi's house

misa-beyondhouse.jpg

This place has such a very quiet ambience that somehow it made almost whispering rather than talking in our normal tone of voice.

And here is Inwook’s & Soo-jung's place

Can’t really go into the bangs, as there are residents living in Inwook’s place. Soo jung’s place seemed to be used for storage now.

The tattered white fence door

inwook-whitefencedoor.jpg

Inwook’s bang, next to Soojung’s.

inwooksbang.jpg

Another angle

inwooksbang-02.jpg

The view

inwook-view.jpg

The wall behind which Jae Min muffled his howling with his fist

inwook-stepsleadgto.jpg

Don’t know why as I entered this place, an inexplicable shroud of sadness crept over me. Not tearful sadness, but more a nostalgic sadness, an empty sadness. Time seemed to have stopped here. The exterior of the place looked almost exactly like that in the drama, but somehow Inwook was gone, Soo-jung was gone, Jaemin was gone. Not the feeling of a drama that have ended, but as if they were real people, and these people were gone.

Don’t know whether it’s because so much had happened within the confines of this little space. With other locations, we were only able to look from the outside, but here, we were immersed right at centre stage where the lives of these folks so intertwined, so fatefully destined not to be.

Btw, the bangs are on top of a very steep slope, and I mean very steep. I tripped and would have tumbled down if not for Saturn!

Some additional thoughts on my Mapo visit.

Didn’t know anything about the announcement about Mapo visits until last night! I really can’t believe my luck that I managed to squeeze myself into the last batch of fans to see Jisub at Mapo! Saturn dear, for that I’m eternally grateful!

Think Thunder caught my drift when I wrote…..I could not gauge whether Jisub was happy or not happy to see his fans. Somehow, as I was writing my thoughts that night, it did cross my mind that perhaps our being there was really inconvenient for Jisub. But like some other pals said, where else can we catch a glimpse of our guy! Having said that, if Jisub has to suffer for my pleasure, then as his staunch supporter, I’d much rather wait another year when there will be no holds barred. And I’m not saying this because I’ve already seen him as I did plan to go to Mapo again in September.

As of today, I’m still wondering how on earth does Jisub transform himself from the beautiful he that he is in real life to the handsome macho hunk he is in stills or on screen. Yes, boola, when I refer to the flower category, I was thinking exactly about the word beautiful. Now, I understand what Saturn means when she says Jisub is 100 times more good-looking in real life.

Thunderbolt POSTED @www.hotelier2002 on August 27th, 2005

I never realized how handsome Jisub was as Chul-woong. :P

200581333309587.jpg

200581333346180.jpg

200581333513984.jpg

200581333917496.jpg

(credit: jiajialiu; reposted in Youngsosa Cafe by Follin)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

RMC POSTED @www.hotelier2002 on August 28th, 2005

MARU pics 2002

0902mssongbogum9qr.jpg

0102loyaltaurus0hk.jpg

0104loyaltaurus6xc.jpg

0103loyaltaurus8yu.jpg

0101loyaltaurus4ky.jpg

0107loyaltaurus0my.jpg

0106loyaltaurus2ld.jpg

0802loyaltaurus9bl.jpg

0108loyaltaurus2vy.jpg