So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Guest superfou

WHEEEEEEE <333333333333333333333 I LOVE SO JI SUB

all my friends think i'm crazy, because they say he looks old and like a hobo ;___; but no! i love so ji sub n______n <3 <3 he's handsome and so cute, &he's an amazing actor, too C: C:

Guest Priscilla

(Translated by Priscilla)

Hello,

this is the Webmaster of Youngsosa.

This is the order format of the calendar for overseas fans:

Once the petition for the order has been completed,

(since the shipping charges varies

depending on the quantity of your order and the region you’re from)

we will notify through e-mail

to those who found out their shipping charge before placing the order.

(We have found out that the postage price for shipping abroad is inexpensive)

We believe overseas fans will be able to send their payments after December 1st.

We will try our best to ensure that every one who placed their orders within the time-frame may be able to receive their calendars.

*****(I know the letter's confusing, so I asked the Webmaster for more clarifications (I've asked 4 different questions!) about this letter. Hopefully, I'll get the answers soon!)

Guest polabola

Jisub's the LEAST arrogant star around. He's humble and has no airs. Just watch his clips, read his interviews and messages, and observe him. He's simply an introvert and a man of few words. He's NEVER arrogant.

oh okay! thanks for explaining lol! :) good thing I'm wrong because I'm becoming his fan lol based on his marvelous work on MISA :D:lol:

Guest sonickim

More pictures of Nov/26 Youth festival

20051126143556004.jpg

YTN news clip : very clear & can see Jisub's goal.

mms://mmc.daumcast.net/tvnews/yonhaptv/200511/26/soji500.wmv

or http://down.clubbox.co.kr/youngsosa/l2ym4

video clip by fan : Jisub is singing national anthem, but very different from MISA.

http://gooki.jdpp.net/movie/uf.wmv

or http://down.clubbox.co.kr/youngsosa/k2ym4

oh.... he's the guy from LSH.... i also like him....

hmmmp....but Ji Sub chubby face is the cutest.... he's always be my no.1...

thanks SATURN for sharing.... eyecandy!!!! love it!!!

BOF has written to SJS fans!

*Original letter posted at YOUNGSOSA_CAFE

(Translated by Priscilla)

Greetings to all So Ji Sub's fans.

Hello, this is BOF speaking:

BOF has welcomed Mr. So Ji Sub into our family. This is our first time greeting all his loving fans.

We sincerely thank everyone who has cherished Mr. So Ji Sub so far, with so much love and encouragement. From now on, let us together, the members of this fan café and us, observe how he becomes a renown actor, not only of Korea, but of all over Asia.

BOF wants to promise you that we will continuously support him and try our best in making Mr. So Ji Sub draw closer to his fans, so that he may receive lots of love from even more people than now, as a talented actor.

Thanks Prisci.... so glad to hear from Ji Sub and his new famly...

Guest Jeanwhale

Taiwan Mag.-Boom 2005/Dec.

I'm sorry for that I did not take photos well ^^

67876403_05675c48f5_o.jpg

67876404_dd0375f468_o.jpg

67876405_a0019d4227_o.jpg

67876406_a076a1f001_o.jpg

67876407_b30bd5ec58_o.jpg

Credit: Jeanwhale; From Taiwan MISA forum and SoJiSub Taiwan FanClub

Japanese Mag.- Eichi/korea entertainment mook Vol.13(1)

I'm sorry for that I did not take photos well....

67877984_991d85b349_o.jpg

67877985_cd3f2a9b80_o.jpg

67877986_2ac1be5574_o.jpg

67877988_5794799735_o.jpg

67877989_02ab1ff56b_o.jpg

67877990_bc56b84ace_o.jpg

67878258_626a9718fc_o.jpg

CREDIT: Jeanwhale; From: Taiwan MISA Forum & SoJiSub Taiwan FanClub

67878259_9974d3be13_o.jpg

67878260_b9ea6e089b_o.jpg

67878261_6a1d5db1be_o.jpg

67878262_8df6e15be5_o.jpg

67878263_750bc0a715_o.jpg

67878367_cdbbecc909_o.jpg

CREDIT: Jeanwhale; From: Taiwan MISA Forum & SoJiSub Taiwan FanClub

Guest claustrophobic

[[News]] KNTV Guide, Results of October Poll in Japan

From Youngsosa Café/ News Section/ Article #3393

Posted by Mara, November 25th, 2005-11-2005

1) Favorite Korean Actors? (by % of votes)

1. SO JI SUB (15.7)2. Ryu Shi Won (8.5)

3. Bae Yong Joon (8.0)

4. Wonbin (6.4)

5. Kim Rae Won (6.1)

=> Kwon Sang Woo (6.1)

7. Song Seung Hun (6.0)

8. Jo In Sung (5.0)

9. Lee Dong Gun (4.6)

10. Go Soo

==> Others (29.8%)

2) Favorite Korean Dramas? (by % of votes)

1. My Name’s Kim Sam Soon (21.2)

2. Sorry I Love You (11.6)

3. What Happened In Bali (5.9)

4. Be Brave Goom Soon Ah (4.2)

5. Green Rose (4.1)

6. Lover’s In Paris (3.0)

=>Winter Love Story (3.0)

8. Sweet 18 (2.9)

9. Summer Scent (2.7)

10. Only You (2.2)

==> Others (39.3)

**(Translated into English from Korean by Priscilla)

OMGOSH!!!! WEEEE!!!! YEEEEAH!!! is this an official poll? this is October 2005 right? im jumping up and down from excitement for ji sub!!!! the japanese are going CRAZY for him...i mean, considering the fact that he doesn't do movies and most of them have probably only recently seen him in MISA and maybe WHIB as well...he stole their hearts with so little effort...while most of the other actors on the list have had the chance to win the love of the japanese audience through their many movies and dramas that were screened there beforehand and through their many promotional trips to japan...ji sub was able to make the richard simmons fall head over heels in love with him through just two dramas and two promotional visits!!! and he won the poll by quite a large percentage too!!! and BOTH of his dramas are #2 and #3 (it's ok that his dramas were beaten by My Name is Kim Sam Soon cos eventhough im a complete Ji Sub nut...i have to admit that i would vote for MNIKSS as my all time fav series too cos it made me laugh so hard i thought i was gonna die)! now THAT is what i call "The Ji Sub Effect"! :D that's my boy!!!

i can't wait for Ji Sub to finish his military service...he's gonna be the actor to make to most memorable comeback ever! he's gonna be BIG!!! cos if people are already fanatically obsessed with him now when he's away...imagine what they'd be like when they see his gorgeous face again after 2 years of missing it??? seriously...i believe that people are only gonna miss ji sub more and more as time goes by...i don't think that their support for him is gonna die down or that they're gonna forget him. i would bet any money that Ji Sub is gonna be Hallyu star royalty when he comes back...cos people would be wanting to see more of him...to make up for the 2 years that he was gone!!! and also...he would be in the trusty hands of BOF...and from what i heard...they're pretty good at promoting their stars. aarrrgh...i can't wait for ji sub's return...just one more year! :rolleyes:

i wanna order the youngsosa calendar but i think im the only australian ji sub fan so is there anyway i can make a single order saturn? thanks.

Jeanwhale, thanks for the photos you've posted from Taiwan Magazine Boom :)

Saturn, saw iameeh (lee ji woo) today. She just got the stuff :)

--------------

Dahee Fahel wrote in SJS thread @ www.hotelier2002.com last July 29, 2005 ~

This is the second article that Prisci sent me, from Youngsosa. There were originally pictures to go along with it, but Pris and I went through some technical problems, so...^^;; I really enjoyed translating this, although it was a lot harder than the other article...I hope you enjoy it, too.

Oh, by the way, Thunder, thanks for those WHIB pictures. They're lovely. And they go along with this article, too, so... Feel free to post my translation in Youngsosa, but they've probably already read it there...

The Man Time: I Suddenly Fell In Love With Him, So Ji Sub

[[Magazine]] "Sure" March, 2004. (From another site)

Writer: Good Sarah

Hits: 1312 Scrapbook: 3 Date: 2005.06.17 23:45

I thought I was being redundant...but still, I'm posting this again...lol.*

"Sure" is my favourite magazine, you see...

This is an account that I truly wrote accidentally of the rising Mr. Jisub...

It's been over a year, but I'm sensing this again...^^

"Your era will soon arrive..." This editor said this, but I really have a good eye for people!! I was struck with wonder. Lol.

I said this of the actor representing Korea, the actor who spent 10 years working hard, Mr. Jisub. I said that the actor So Ji Sub would soon be known by the entire world, and that I am able to say grandly that his era will soon arrive...

So Ji Sub. I remember the first time he appeared before the masses. He was shy, soft, and rough. Although he seemed like he would easily speak informally, he seemed like a good boy. But one day that boy became a man, and began acting with an adult's eyelight, manner of speech, and deep prudence.

Because he got rid of his ignorant and uncouth sweetness, he is no longer a boy. Although he remains in the small, confined space of the television screen, you will find a man standing there. Now is his time.

Editor: Im Jee Hye | Photographer: Kim Myung Mee

I like So Ji Sub's face. From the very first time I saw him in a magazine ad, I liked his face. I also thought that he was surely Japanese. He seemed to be a specimen of an original Japanese person due to his fierce samurai eyes, expressionlessness, and long, slim silhouette. He suited my tastes, but I didn't love him. Even after I checked and heard not Japanese, but Korean from his mouth, I still didn't love him. When I consider how his outward appearance is 100% my perfect type, I have to wonder why no feelings arose. It's truly strange. So Ji Sub was unable to give me the good feeling that the sight of night stars gives to the masses. Even when I went to a photographer's studio to interview another entertainer and met him there, even when I encountered him on my way down the stairs of a building a few months later, he was unable to create any feelings in me. I only remember making sure with my eyes whether it was possible for a man to look so cool even while wearing training pants, and smiling to myself. But that was the extent of it. To me, he was just a fake flower that gave off no scent.

But as I watched <What Happened in Bali>, I suddenly began to like him (to the extent of the way the majority of people like entertainers...). There, too, he acted as a "perfect guy", and if he brought the utmost strength to his eyes, he had an atmosphere about him. Inside, I would think "He's doing it again, with that eyelight...", and think about changing the channel, but since I had the impression that I really liked his face, I watched as though I was boring into him through the T.V.

And then I got to watch this scene. So Ji Sub's mother in the show owns a restaurant. Although it's hard for her, and she's poor, the mother packs up warm food for her son and goes to visit him. While saying he doesn't need something like that, he shakes off his mother's hand a little harder than he means to, and the food gets scattered over the ground. While watching So Ji Sub pick up that scattered food, I decided that I really liked him for the first time. His acting of a man who pretended to be strong, but was really lonely and had deep feelings, was wonderful. His acting had really improved.

"I'm living with my single mother, but I would like it if we had a house where we could comfortably spend time together. Right now, that's the happiness I really want to have."

His actual situation was very similar to his situation in the show, and that's precisely why he is boring into our hearts and creating deep feelings within us.

"I'm introverted, and I have few words. I'm a little tough, but I don't sneer. A part of me is conservative, and I think that having moral sense is very important. And I like alcohol and cigarettes. I've never made a girl cry, and of course I collect things like cologne, CDs, and DVDs. Since I can never exercise while I'm shooting a drama, whenever I have some spare time, I go to a health club and exercise there. Excepting when I'm acting, the happiest time for me as an actor is when a director or writer looks for me and puts their trust in me again. Also, if I ever find a good movie script, I'm thinking about challenging myself again. If its principal points are true, that is..."

Of course, he didn't say all that in one breath. Because I simply couldn't figure out what kind of person he was, I sporadically threw out questions, and So Ji Sub's one-word replies came flying back. Since they were common answers that the majority of Korea's men in their twenties could have said, I was a little discouraged, but because he was, like he said, "On the side of honesty", they were answers that I could listen to.

"I want to be like a dolphin. They just give off a feeling of freedom."

I asked him a question of which animal he would be if he were one, and he looked like he'd been waiting for that question, and replied that he wanted to be like a dolphin. He probably didn't say he wanted to be a dolphin because he's an excellent swimmer who's become so good due to long-term practice...Then which appearance of himself is he talking about when he says "just dolphins who give off a feeling of freedom"?

I think that the people who have now started to like So Ji Sub perhaps feel sorry for him because he's an actor who's been waiting for six years to be unknown and unpopular. But I'm just grateful that he's steadily lived until now, despite having been slightly off to the side of the magnificent spotlight. So even if it's just jabber that I'm saying by myself, I want to say that your era will soon arrive.

*lol: she actually writes something more like "kk" here (you wouldn't pronounce it as the letter, only as the sound...like a laugh), but I think of it as the Korean version of "lol" (laugh out loud), so I just translated it like this.

Translated by Dahee Fanel

3 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

3 Members: liezle, sonick, Milkyway

kangaroo, i saw "sonick" name too at the bottom and I was wondering if that's the REAL sonick. I checked again the main page "sonick" name is already gone :) he/she became a member yesterday i checked his/her profile ;)

Maybe Saturn can confirm :)

Guest kangaroo

3 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

3 Members: liezle, sonick, Milkyway

kangaroo, i saw "sonick" name too at the bottom and I was wondering if that's REAL sonick. I checked again the main page "sonick" name is already gone :) he/she became a member yesterday i checked his/her profile ;)

Maybe Saturn can confirm :)

....it's sound nice that u see him like me... :lol: ....u know? "liezle" i'm so exciting....

....my dear "Saturn" please confirm us for the truth... :o:o

Guest *pocky*

5 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

5 Members: kangaroo, *pocky*, Sonui, sonick, Madcap118

my God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sonick....r u sonick man!!!

i'm ganna crazy.......Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

5 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

5 Members: kangaroo, *pocky*, Sonui, sonick, Madcap118

my God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sonick....r u sonick man!!!

i'm ganna crazy.......Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

"sonick" name is nowhere to be found again in the main page of k-dramas & movies :D this is exciting. i hope that if he/she is NOT the REAL "sonick" he/she will change his/her nick :) and if it's the REAL "sonick" i hope that he will post a message ;)

edit

:D :D :D i guess he/she is not who we think he is, he/she's in Hyun Bin thread now.

Guest kangaroo

"sonick" name is nowhere to be found again in the main page of k-dramas & movies :D this is exciting. i hope that if he/she is NOT the REAL "sonick" he/she will change his/her nick :) and if it's the REAL "sonick" i hope that he will post a message ;)

edit

:D :D :D i guess he/she is not who we think he is, he/she's in Hyun Bin thread now.

....uhm... <_< ...i think so....i found him/her on ~♡~KIM JUNG EUN~♡~Korea's SWEETHEART thread ...

...i'm surely he/she is not our "sonick"...... :huh::huh:

Taiwan Mag.-Boom 2005/Dec.

I'm sorry for that I did not take photos well ^^

67876403_05675c48f5_o.jpg

This pic always excite me..!..yummy man..

:rolleyes:

Thanks for sharing Jeanwhale..!

If Sonick is really JiSub..he will probably be so delighted at all the crazy things we say about him..

Can't wait to see him doing drama/movies again!!..Daymn Army!!

thanks to boola for posting in SJS thread @ www.hotelier2002.com

Two gifs of Jisub in the pool.

made by dianaxie

20057620416654.gif20057620300971.gif

Jisub's hands

posted by 金针菇 in lovejisub.com

2005724135805639.jpg