So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Guest didibabez1

Coconutmilk....ahhaha. we should all just go to his bday party in NOV. I hope we get invited. ahhaahaha. what is your email address? Lets keep in touch in email too...

Sonicklism.... i have your email now. Will keep you posted....

Coconutmilk....ahhaha. we should all just go to his bday party in NOV. I hope we get invited. ahhaahaha. what is your email address? Lets keep in touch in email too...

ok didi :D i sent u pm :D:)

more from sony jeju / credit to naver blog

:wub:

cocosonyjeju01.jpg

dro_lv5_003201_jms8641.jpg

cocosonyjeju02.jpg

004095_jms8641.jpg

Guest khin myint

Didi, sonicklism and coco, serioustly munn and I are going to Seoul on his birthday. :rolleyes: count me in too :)

more from sony jeju / credit to naver blog

:wub:

Thanks my dearie coco for sharing hot hot hot sony jeju pictures :wub::wub: love it.

*wave* to all jisub fans...

Guest inezjang

Coco..thank you my love..always spoiling us with more JiSub pics...*hugglez*

i'm so happy for u guys going to meet JiSub on his birthday.. :) i'm thinking of migrating to South Korea... :D

Guest taniyama_mai

hello everyone :D

thank you for the great pictures and news of our So Ji Sub.. :wub:

can't wait to see him again

:D :D :D

Guest didibabez1

coconutmilk.....oops, I didn't mean to quote all those pics....i fixed it. but I didn't get a PM from you yet....

Hi willenette :D : after see Photobook and sme makin { that's sad ending again ?? but very manly and sexy :):) }

while waiting for Road No.1 in June : will i am ghost addicted :lol:

coco, sad ending? Ohhhhh........... I'm a sucker for a happy one. But I think it would just be fine since as you said he's manly & sexy there....... this is the most important - hehehe. :P:lol:

oh boy Im tired and haven't got at least a minute to check this thread, feel so exhausted, nice that you're planning to visit him on his bday! hope I can be with u guys as well, but dont know yet... coz in my country need a visa to get there... hoping for one, might my schedule allowed on that month, coz its my bday too..hehehehe

nice to see some new photo, at least it will ease my tiredness...ehehehhe

howdy and take care all SJS fans