So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Guest khin myint

dear willenette .... oh my heart > severe condition for Seeing clip . . . .

and again Thank saturn. and WH for vod .. am rewatchin ^^

:rolleyes: Oh, my dear coco the most gorgeous / handsome / cute / sweet Army man I ever seen :rolleyes::wub::wub: Love, love this army guy :huh:

Great News everyone :D:D

So Ji Sub is nominated to the 46th annual Baeksang Arts Awards in the Best Leading Actor category & in the most popular male ^^

Hope, hope he won again... thanks my chingu for sharing wonderful news and pictures d ear :rolleyes: I can't take my smile off :D

*wave* to all jisub fans...

Thank you coco for sharing more pictures . :)

khin myint :D

Army man ?!! Oh when i remember how much i wanted to be a police woman or something like that - in army too - i wanted a job just to wear an uniform . But , for police i haven't the heigh ... <_<

Seem that it wasn't my destiny :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Now , oppa , who i love so much will wear an uniform in his new drama ... i guess i'll die watching just him ... :rolleyes:

Since i was younger i liked men in uniform . Jisub oppa is so handsome wearing that uniform . He was dying , we was employer in a company , he was a doctor , we was gangster , etc ... now captain in the army :) :) :)

I'm dunno what to watch now ... i finished WHIB ( Bali's memories ) - i saw it twice - just like C&A .. Oh , Misa i don't even remember - how many times - single , with my sister , with my cousin , again with my sister - plus watching favorite scenes sometimes ( but all the scene are memorable )

Altenative i watch SSH oppa's production , too .. Oh , and first it wasn't so touching the Bali story for me , but now i reflected more In Joo Sung's character . I was watching for Jisub first - now i totaly understand the story , the meaning of all that happened - Or not ???!!! I have some self questions ..

Ohhh , it's like a school lesson - to do an essay about ... :) If it would be for school to explain , dunno that i would know .

And another conclusion - i don't blame Oppa for loving that song from Bali Ost - My Love by Lee Hyun Sub - It's special - emotional - a beautiful balade . :)

Sonicklism - you're so lucky being able to go in Korea this year - hope you'll see him . First , i throught that you're from Korea :) If someday i will go there too , let's met each other :)

Wouldn't be nice to get togheter and drink a coffe or a " soju " ???? We , Jisub lovers ...

Wave to all Jisub fans here !!!

Guest sonicklism

Coco...thanks for pics and info. Let's ask P'Chan for translation from Japan to Eng/Thai.

Dany...Why not going to Korea at the same time? I want to experience soju taste with u as well ha ha. Will discuss through e-mail later.

Wave all Jisub oppa fans

totally very agree with you... great actor and actress to be a couple.... Love them both.

I forget to comment this :P :P I agree me , too :) We'll see what's the story between they - hope that oppa will not die this time too <_<

Sonicklism - i do i do i do ... want to go ...

Coco - you like Queen Seok Deok drama ?!! :) It's the third drama aired in Romania :D Is now ruling on tv channel ( with romanian sub - i can't believe :rolleyes: ) and i watch there

How much i want to see Jisub on romanian small sreen . One day !!!! He's full of support - i wrote about his dramas to the Tv Channel .

Coco - you like Queen Seok Deok drama ?!! :)

aww so lucky u can see QSD on screen

realli 62 epi saguk not my type ; i watch this drama caz YSH and yes love it :)

sonicklism :) here is article above http://www.bellekorea.com/sgs/

Jisub's first fan meeting in Seoul will be held on Jun. 18th."

but.....only Japanese can attend

Thank dearest for beautiful wally as awlays ^^

*wave* to all fans

Guest haiyingqin

《 I AM GHOST 》DVD‘s more pix

20100224155048263h9_155434_0-1.jpg

iamghost_1m_02.jpg

iamghost_1m_03.jpg

iamghost_1m_04.jpg

iamghost_1m_05.jpg

Credit:Baidu

aww so lucky u can see QSD on screen

realli 62 epi saguk not my type ; i watch this drama caz YSH and yes love it :)

sonicklism :) here is article above http://www.bellekorea.com/sgs/

Jisub's first fan meeting in Seoul will be held on Jun. 18th."

but.....only Japanese can attend

Thank dearest for beautiful wally as awlays ^^

*wave* to all fans

Ha ha ha......So sorry dear...I repeat it. :P

《 I AM GHOST 》DVD‘s more pix

Credit:Baidu

Ha ha ha......So sorry dear...I repeat it. :P

awwww thank u haiying :D:lol: no need to say sorry dear :)

mayb we have telepathy to Jisub oppa :P

i edit caz ur pix so clearer than me :D

Thank you again for Giordano CF :D:) can't wait for more :)

Guest haiyingqin

Giordano CF shooted

84ac39d8.jpg

Credit:DC

awwww thank u haiying :D:lol: no need to say sorry dear :)

mayb we have telepathy to Jisub oppa :P

i edit caz ur pix so clearer than me ; Thank you again :D:)

Oh dear ,I have already deleted the pictures, why still can see it? :(

Coco - Finaly , i wanted to ask you :P You watch the drama because of YSH ? :P

Thank you haiyingqin for sharing those photos . :)

It will be a fan meet . but just for japanesse .. Anyway , good to hear that . They would share with us the moments , i guess so ..

Wave to all !!!

Thank you so much haiyingqin for G 〜 Special Photo Selection 〜

and realli sorry for made u re upload pix again :P

Hi dany :) yes am members of noona's club :) ke ke :lol::P

more MOU picture credit as tag

:wub:

coco1719710.jpg

Thumbnail 〜 click picture to get orignl

coco1719700.jpg coco1719712.jpg coco1719714.jpg

coco1719713.jpg coco1719711.jpg coco1719707.jpg

coco1719706.jpg coco1719704.jpg coco1719702.jpg

*wave* to saturn. WH , khin , inez , goan , dany , irsalı , taniyama _ mai , archieholic and all fans ^^

Kim Yuna is the #1 celebrity in Korea

If you’re to guess the #1 top celebrity in Korea, you’d probably think of megastars like Lee Hyori or Lee Byung Hun; both are incredibly sexy and majorly talented. But Forbes Korea recently conducted a survey and it’s been revealed that Korean Olympic figure skater Kim Yuna is currently the hottest celebrity in Korea!

(skipped.....)

On the chart below you may recognize some of your favorite idols like SNSD, Big Bang and Rain. It’s an honor just to be in the same league as them but to best them all and be #1? That’s quite an amazing feat and such an amazing achievement is almost as great as the creation of the Internet, the discovery of pumpkin pie, and the birth of Walmart. Heck, this accomplishment may be greater than her world breaking record…okay, maybe not but you get the point.

100301_yunakimtopcelebinkorea_1.jpg

Source : allkpop

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/03/kim-yuna-is...ebrity-in-korea