So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

photo_album_01.jpg

after seeing this picture.... I'm stunned :o:blink:

so HOT & SEXY!!! (i need tons of water.... hehehe!) :P

I miss So Ji Sub!!! :wub: I'm gonna watch MISA again!

He'll always be one of my faves! B)

Izz & Lee.... HI! :)

Guest Dahee Fanel

csttsc shared the following account of meeting Jisub on Soompi. Boola reposted it onto Hotelier2002 on June 30:

this is another Hong Kong fan, Christy, who visited mapo office and met jisub...

she shared her experience at chinese thread (lovejisub.com) recently:-

I visited Jisub on 24th June, in the morning, my Korean friend who bring us to wait for him to his working place mapo office, he is quite nice and I can get his autograph as well. The really big surprise I heard he speaks some Chinese (wow, actually he seems spoke some Cantonese...^^)

At this early mooring, he comes up and says hello to everybody, that days there have some Japanese Fans and Korean Fans all together to wait for him with us.

At the time I was really busy by using my video recorder to record whole process with his charming face. Sorry I couldn't take photos because I have to continuously using video recorder all the time. However, friends of mine already took some his good-looking photos. I will post them to thread later on....

I am still kept in very high mood (felt such excited)....you all must wait for my next sharing.

I asked my friend help to make the audio file and of course I will share with everyone... I asked many friends to listen the videotape I took, all are believed that he spoke in Cantonese...

He is extremely nice & considerate and treats his fan so good ( same as his agent manager is also really nice, friendly and never shown up annoying to all fans)

While I wrote my name, Jisub looked at every character I wrote thoroughly and then he wrote my name on photo again, his look is really funny

While I return to Hong Kong, I found I started to miss him. Next time if I go to Korea again, definitely I will ask my Korean friend to bring me to see him.

This is the autograph that Jisub wrote for me.....and they all become my signatures now.

boolathursjune308oc.jpg

boolathursjune3015nt.jpg

Guest Bioblue

Sonickim ..pls do my bidding and Don't STOP POSTING sO jI sUBS pIXS! it's my Halloween Treat seeing all these caps for Me! It's No Trick but Sure a Treat for Us Lovely Ladies in this forum!! Love his Smiles in the pixs with his Signature! Just a Treat for Us! I think I need to treat myself with Misa Again & Again! :)

Hi everyone i'm back!

Sophia i'm sorry i just got your pm at the hotel. I'm behind by 6 days :( Anyway, we will have a long weekend in our country starting today and i'll have much time to update the thread for everyone to enjoy.

Here's the first one.

-----------------------

(credit: cafe.daum.net/sojs; uploaded by thunder)

japan155tw.jpg

japan155tw.jpg

japan169hk.jpg

japan173ei.jpg

japan188kf.jpg

japan188kf.jpg

Guest sophia76

No Problem, Lieze

I wait and when you'll finish write me a PM.

Otherwise in these day I'm very busy, for me it's better :)

Thanks to everyone for the images!!

No Problem, Lieze

I wait and when you'll finish write me a PM.

Otherwise in these day I'm very busy, for me it's better :)

Thanks to everyone for the images!!

Thanks Sophia :) I'll pm you once i'm done. I'm having a good time reading again all the wonderful news translated by the translating team of SJS. They are one of the best translator around. :)

Here's more photos...enjoy :) :)

japan193yp.jpg

japan205ai.jpg

japan212yp.jpg

japan224ma.jpg

japan239vd.jpg

(credit: cafe.daum.net/sojs; uploaded by thunder)

ramcee at last we meet again! did you get the cds that i sent you?

my turn is suppose to start on the 31st but sophia finished so quickly. :) anyway, like i said it is so much fun going back and reading again the old posting that the translating team put so much effort to do.

I'll be out soon but will be back in a jiffy, k? You know where to reach me if you want to talk to me. :)

ramcee at last we meet again! did you get the cds that i sent you?

my turn is suppose to start on the 31st but sophia finished so quickly. :) anyway, like i said it is so much fun going back and reading again the old posting that the translating team put so much effort to do.

I'll be out soon but will be back in a jiffy, k? You know where to reach me if you want to talk to me. :)

Liez i will try to get the cds after the holidays... i went out of town for almost a week so i wasnt able to get them... im VERY excited to watch them already! :D I will surely let you know once i have them. Cant wait to see the rest of your kimchis in your banner

Yep, its really nice to read old old articles and see old pics of our Birthday Boy... I dont miss him that much anymore..

I havent seen any In Wook pics lately.. so here you go gurls... He is just SCORCHING, isnt he?

Second to Haruki (in my opinion :wub: )

bali_img_big_071_20031231142607.jpg

bali_img_big_070_20031231134614.jpg

bali_img_big_069_20031231134534.jpg

bali_img_big_066_20031231134200.jpg

bali_15.jpg

credits: old SJS thread

Liez i will try to get the cds after the holidays... i went out of town for almost a week so i wasnt able to get them... im VERY excited to watch them already! :D I will surely let you know once i have them. Cant wait to see the rest of your kimchis in your banner

Yep, its really nice to read old old articles and see old pics of our Birthday Boy... I dont miss him that much anymore..

I havent seen any In Wook pics lately.. so here you go gurls... He is just SCORCHING, isnt he?

Second to Haruki (in my opinion :wub: )

credits: old SJS thread

ramcee, i've these in my collection that saturn sent me. I love In Wook :wub: . Ji Sub's birthday is just around the corner i'm so excited especially for the fans going to celebrate his birthday with him.