So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Guest Thursday

Hi! Cholo, yes, I think that's ISJ. I have't watched this clip... Maybe Dahee can enlighten us :blink:

Yes, daisivi, his eyes captivate us... soulful...

Here'a very colorful Jisub. If I'm not mistaken, these are from TYOL, not as the General Ari but as the designer Kang In Chul!

1000love_fashion1.jpg

Credit: Saturn; Shared by Izzat at Hotelier 2002 on June 27, 2005

Guest Dahee Fanel

Hi! Cholo, yes, I think that's ISJ. I have't watched this clip... Maybe Dahee can enlighten us :blink:

Yes, that's ISJ. Jisub was being asked what his ideal woman was like, and a voice commented (with the picture showing up) "Is it perhaps Im Soo Jung?" Then he said that his ideal woman had changed, and the picture whizzed away comically. :lol:

A couple of lovely calendars:

calendar69go.th.jpg

calendar50zx.th.jpg

A couple of lovely banners:

thunderwedjune296ha.gif

thunderwedjune2925fh.jpg

Some gifs:

sjsgif73rb.th.gif

sjsgif59qf.th.gif

sjsgif66yr.th.gif

sjswallie59sq.th.gif

Credit: Youngsosa; posted by Thunderbolt

Guest Dahee Fanel

Prisci quoted Boola on Hotelier2002 (I think Boola originally wrote this on Soompi) on Wednesday, June 29:

Jisub was teased by a comic actor in the entertainment program "imagine plus" on June 14. He said, more than doing his duty, So Jisub is enjoying greeting his fans everyday.

Many Jisub's fans were hurt by his words. I don't how Jisub felt when he heard this.

I think that's why he doesn't like being photoed in Mapo. But he is just too kind to refuse fans.

Sad.

Prisci replied:

Right after the comedian said something like that jokingly, his free board was bombarded with Jisub's fans complaints, and soon after, there was an article explaining how they both spoke on the phone and the comedian said it was just a joke and Jisub was cool with it.

Actually, this article even said that the comedian said something like: "I played that joke on you only because you're my friend." ~ although Jisub's fans didn't buy that. "Friends? Since when???"~ but still, all is fine now...

And another calendar (for April):

calendar47io.th.jpg

Ok guys! I'm officially in love with this guy. I'm going crazy coz I can't watch the last epi of MISA coz the disc is damaged. Thank goodness my friend will burn me a copy. *sigh*

luktal hope u enjoy ur visit to ji sub.come back & share wit us ur experience & off corse say hi to him from all of us at soompi. :lol:

sure my chingu

hi Peggie, Thanks for reposting all the gifs for me... whoever made them is very artistic and creative! i see rochinipark has already used one of them.. the others are for the taking! Just resize them so as not to violate any siggy rules.

for Thursday.. who will be watching CLWR real soon... and for chingus who havent seen it yet...

Posters of CANT LIVE WITHOUT ROBBERY

or STEAL IT IF YOU CAN

21_l.jpg

C5104-03.jpg

sorry, i forgot where i got these from :( credits to whichever site...

TC chingu: check your PM! thanks

Goy: thanks for the bigger versions of the WHIB gif!

izzat; how is your exam?

Thanks for posting the gifs, Peggie, chingu! I read the PM and replied to it just now.

Izzat I forgot you had exams just like L4ura... Good luck!

i have 2 more papers to go through..huhuhuh... thanks for ur concern chingu..... :):)

jhing... are u ok??? hehehehe :lol::lol: ::pass jhing water::

ah.. i made tis wallie.. hehehe.. just trying while taking break from study....

wallietry12eb.th.jpg

Guest Thursday

A Jisub smorgasbord posted by Thunderbolt at Hotelier 2002 on June 26, 2005; SOURCE: cafe.daum.net/sojs

A gif of the fan meet in February 2005

sjs209nl.gif

Jisub CF clip:

http://www.sojisub.com/files/sojisub_movie/jisub04.wmv

Park Hyo-jin singing Snowflower:

http://www.ilmin.org/board/ezboard.exe?db=...=snowflower.wmv

Jisub in Law Firm

sjs19mm.jpg

Jisub in What Happened in Bali

iw18ss.jpg

Jisub in My First MV

mv13kh.jpg

Jisub!!!

iw22nx.jpg

*waves to ramcee* Thank you for the posters, chingu!

*waves to izzat* good luck on the papers, chingu!

*waves to peggie* gamsahamnida, chingu!

OMG!! Thanks heaps for all the pics, caps, gifs you guys!

izzat! wait, did u give me a glass of water or you passed me the whole jug? :lol: Maann, I've just been rewatching some of his scenes in MISA and I tell yah, a jug or a gallon full of water won't do. hahaha

I can't wait for him to come back from his military service.

Guest Thursday

Two photos of Jisub in the role of Park Chul Woong in Glass Slippers, posted by RmC at Hotelier 2002 to mark a special milestone for Thunderbolt...

glass41ev.jpg

glass33wo.jpg

Credit: popcornfor2.com

Guest luckycarrienew

Yes, that's ISJ. Jisub was being asked what his ideal woman was like, and a voice commented (with the picture showing up) "Is it perhaps Im Soo Jung?" Then he said that his ideal woman had changed, and the picture whizzed away comically. :lol:

A couple of lovely calendars:

calendar69go.th.jpg

calendar50zx.th.jpg

A couple of lovely banners:

thunderwedjune296ha.gif

[

sjswallie59sq.th.gif

thx ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~soooooooooooo colourful~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ :):):)

OMG!! Thanks heaps for all the pics, caps, gifs you guys!

izzat! wait, did u give me a glass of water or you passed me the whole jug? :lol: Maann, I've just been rewatching some of his scenes in MISA and I tell yah, a jug or a gallon full of water won't do. hahaha

I can't wait for him to come back from his military service.

jhing...even a gallon of water is still not enough??? :lol::lol::lol:

jisub in white~~~ :wub::wub:

1051xz.jpg

1668bp.jpg

1171ba.jpg

Mornin Ji Sub fanatics! :D

So handsome, our JS is. :D Thanks loads for the pics Izzat. I think it's time you hand me over another jug of water. Oh wait, make it a gallon. :lol:

Guest manipogoshipo

i love all the pictures of him, i really like the pictures from the dramas and the one in white! i want this guy to come back from the army all ready and be in anonther drama... :) so adorable!!!!!!!