360mi.gif

3129en.gif

453ui.gif

credit : hotelier2002 / popcornfor2

Goy~Bali~Bali~right? :rolleyes::lol::lol:

Guest aki_wagi

Another big photo

sjs1334rj4fi.th.jpg

Still from http://tvzonebbs2.media.daum.net/griffin/d...y=&searchValue= shared by Thunderbolt at Hotelier 2002...

Kang In Wok, beauty in motion...

04a6d9d69c.jpg

Credit: popcornfor2.com, shared by RmC at Hotelier 2002 on June 17, 2005.

uuuuuhhh..... i just love when he wore snow cap....cute....!!!am i saying the rite word?? lol!!! btw, love all his gif!!! awesome!!!

Guest Thursday

Thank you, Peggie and Goy, for all the cute GIFs! :D

Goy, who's the girl kissing our Jisub by the pool :angry: and in what drama was it taken?

111850279208kx9kd7cu.gif

aki_wagi, I don't know what the cap is called, but I'm glad you like the pic!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So Ji Sub, chosen the most hopeful actor after returning from the army

From Youngsosa Cafe, News Article #2915

[Joy News 24] June 22nd, 2005 14:17

The Netizens have chosen So Ji Sub as the actor they expect the most from after his return from the army.

Digital Lab Research have conducted a national internet poll with 242 participants, running from the 9th till the 13th of the current month, concerning entertainer’s army draft. The results showed So Ji Sub, who enrolled after finishing the drama “I’m Sorry I Love You,” in 1st spot. Among the respondents, 45.0% picked him as the #1 actor they “expect the most from after his return from the army.” Following him was Song Seung Hun (22.7%), Yoon Gae Sang (9.9%), etc.

20050622_bodo_img02.gif

On the other hand, in the poll asking “which entertainer would you like to stop from getter drafted?” 74.8% answered that ‘all entertainers should serve in the army no matter what.’ Among those who picked a name, Wonbin (15.3%) was chosen as the entertainer they most wish would not be drafted. Following’s Cha Tae Hyun (2.9%), Eric (2.5%), Yand Dong Gun (2.5%), Yeon Jung Hoon (1.7%), Kim Rae Won (0.4%).

20050622_bodo_img01.gif

***Translated by Priscilla and shared at Hotelier 2002 on June 22, 2005

Thunderbolt...Unniya...you never heard him rapping b4?

i believe Saturn already gave us the link... :)

Waving Carriee...Goy,Thursday,peggie.. and the rest!!

and welcome the newbiess !!!!

*Omo....lots with gifs...kumawoyo!! Do you have a gif from WHiB where KIW treated So Jung to cinema..then when he teased So jung*remember that part rite?* i really luph his smiles there...could you give me the gif from that scene? kumawoyo...*

Guest luckycarrienew

Thunderbolt...Unniya...you never heard him rapping b4?

i believe Saturn already gave us the link... :)

Waving Carriee...Goy,Thursday,peggie.. and the rest!!

and welcome the newbiess !!!!

*Omo....lots with gifs...kumawoyo!! Do you have a gif from WHiB where KIW treated So Jung to cinema..then when he teased So jung*remember that part rite?* i really luph his smiles there...could you give me the gif from that scene? kumawoyo...*

lauraa~~~~waving back***********

hugs****************** :lol:

Guest lee ji woo

MUST READ! :D

For the benefit of everyone in this lovely thread and for those who might have missed it when it was initially posted, I'm re-posting suzzie's post about the revised Soompi Rules. Moderators are constantly watching all threads, so it will be much appreciated if we all work on keeping this thread clean and rule-abiding by being in our best behavior at all times. Thank you! :D

Welcome to the Korean Drama and Movie Section.

Even though you may have been a regular for years now, please still take a moment to read them as some rules are specific to this forum due to the high number of visits we get.

Otherwise, you get no sympathy when you come running when we issue warnings based on the following:-

General Soompi Rules

1. no profanity

2. no racist or otherwise hateful messages

3. no sexually explicit material

4. show respect to and for the other members' different views

5. signature rules!!!

Drama and Movies Forum

1. Before you do anything, please check the Pinned Threads.

The following are pinned. Please read the 1st post of the pinned thread for help or to understand how the

thread functions.

+Drama links for download- All requests for links go in here please. Check the directory of the listing

of all shows on the first page before requesting!

+Drama and Movie OST for download- Same as the above

+Clubbox links for download- All CB owners, please advertise your links in here. Please not however

that if you post links to shows that are on the list prohibited by nowcom, you will be liable for a

warning. All technical related questions as to why CB doesn't work for you and etc go in the

Technical Help forum, not here.

+Directory of all threads in the Drama and Movie forum- Please check here before you create a new

thread to see if there is an existing one, and if you create a new thread, please reply in this thread

so that your thread can be added to the index. This is to replace the search function.

+News Thread- Check in here for all the news in K-Entertainment. Please do not use this thread as

requests for translations. All news has to be translated into English, come from a Korean source

preferrably, and should only pertain to Dramas and Movies ONLY.

2.Conduct in threads

+No convoing. I noticed this is a trend especially in the actor/actress threads. If you want to convo/

chit-chat, there is always the PM function. Warnings WILL be issued.

+No Spamming in threads. What constitutes Spamming?

-Posting to bump up the thread

-Convo-ing with other forumers

-Postings that generally have no relevance to the topic

+No posts that have no value to the thread. eg. "I wish they'd get together, they have great chemistry!"

is fine, to a certain extent but "oh did you see that picture where his arm is around her and her smile is

so radiant! I bet she's really enjoying his arm around her and so they're dating in secret" is NOT OKAY.

Useless speculation is not needed when the rest of the forumers are trying to find out what the drama

(or whatever) is about.

+DO NOT REQUEST FOR RE-UPLOADS OF YSI/Megaupload OF EPISODES in the show threads!

Do so ONLY in the pinned thread.

+ PLEASE do NOT blatantly post spoilers in a show thread. All spoilers are to be highlighted in WHITE.

3. Starting a new thread- Do you fulfill these requirements to write an informative thread that others can read? (Especially relevant for new dramas and actor/actresses official threads)

Dramas/Movies/Shows

+Do you have sufficient information about the confirmed cast?

+Do you have sufficient information about the plot and details of the characters?

+Do you have information about the dates where it is airing?

+Reposting from the news thread will not be sufficient

+DO NOT start a new thread on a programme when it is far off in the distant future

Actor/Actress threads

+Do you have a reasonable profile of him/her

+Are there pictures?

4. All posts must be translated into English.

5. No actor/actress bashing for the sake of bashing.

- this is a discussion forum, not a dissing forum. if you have an alternate opinion, state it sensibly and sensitively and back up your opinions. don't say "but its a stupid show!" without saying why.

Enjoy your stay in this forum and please help us to make this a informative and good place for everyone else.

Action shots of our Jisub...

power033yn.jpg%7Boption%7D

Credit: From the Sporty Jisub collection of RmC; shared at Hotelier 2002 on June 21, 2005

... thanks for this one Thursday

jetskiing Jisub..coolness :P:P

hugs,

Guest Thursday

Thanks for reposting the rules, lee ji woo

Glad you liked the pic, cholo. Off topic, let me guess, your username was KSW's name in the Stairway to Heaven shown on the local TV?

Here are some caps from Can't Live without Robbery, which thanks to a chingu I can now watch...

dodok7ol.jpg

Caps shared by RmC at Hotelier 2002 on June 21, 2005

Thanks for reposting the rules, lee ji woo

Glad you liked the pic, cholo. Off topic, let me guess, your username was KSW's name in the Stairway to Heaven shown on the local TV?

hi Thursday, your guess is right :P:P and how do you know? PM me pls. :P:P

hugs for you dearie

Guest Thursday

A young Jisub in one of his first dramas... I haven't seen it yet myself...

lawfirmcap14ew.jpg

(credits:popcornfor2.com // shared by RmC at Hotelier 2002 on June 24, 2005.

hi luktal...so envious. B)

do share some good news here... goodluck chingu.

hugs^_^

Anyonggg cholo my chingu after i will be back i post pics ready

love ya my chingu

p.s now i excite so muchhhhh

Guest thunderbolt

Goy, who's the girl kissing our Jisub by the pool :angry: and in what drama was it taken?

111850279208kx9kd7cu.gif

That gif is from We're Dating Now. That girl is the character in WDN who likes Kyu-in (SJS). She's really tall.

And the last set of caps you posted... they are from Law Firm. I have the DVDs but it's a Korean/Cantonese version with Chinese subs. Help, I don't know all three languages!! *wail*

Boola posted this mv in Hotelier forum yesterday. It's now one of my favorite Jisub mvs.

I guess you would love to see this touching MV made by the fans of SJS & ISJ.

It's not about Misa... No... it is still related with Misa.

http://www.gilproduction.net/soojung/bazaar.wmv

credit to Youngsosa, reposted in sojisub.com.cn

Enjoy!

Thanks, lee ji woo aka iameeh for posting the Soompi rules. *muak*

Guest ~sUsHi~

oh wow!!! even wen he's crippled he looks hot!!! he has like this wounded bird sort of air around him so that u realli want to pat him on the head and make it better lol :D

Guest Thursday

And the last set of caps you posted... they are from Law Firm. I have the DVDs but it's a Korean/Cantonese version with Chinese subs. Help, I don't know all three languages!! *wail*

Thunder! What rotten luck *wailing with you*

oh wow!!! even wen he's crippled he looks hot!!! he has like this wounded bird sort of air around him so that u realli want to pat him on the head and make it better lol

~sUsHi~ what a lovely way of putting it...

More caps from Law Firm to make Thunder wail some more... Our Jisub still had baby fat here! Look at the chubby cheeks!

lawfirmcap20bt.jpg

Credit: popcornfor2.com, shared by RmC in Hotelier 2002 on June 24, 2005

Guest aki_wagi

Action shots of our Jisub...

power033yn.jpg

hey Thursday, is this pic in WHIB?? which episodes?? i didn't see it...i saw it at the end..when credits rolled...but as i change the next cd, there's no scene of this!!! really pissed off...i wanna see him riding the jet ski!!! :(:(:angry: hehehehehe....