So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Please watch this gentleman!

SIEG-FAHRENHEIT05-640.jpg

Behind the calm and elegant look, there's a fearless man

x9p9OZ.jpg

My friends, please click on the link below to watch the very short clip

(the clip owner doesn't allow the clip shown on other sites)

Our SJS broke tiles by his... head :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNrApDeMRt8&feature=youtu.be

(photos and clip credit to owner)

Edited by mathi
  • Like 3

News

According to the TV Report, on 22nd July, actor SJS will release two audio songs - SoGanziBlack and SoGanziWhite - through online sites, and the album will be released later. MV had been shot on the 15th.

A glimpse at the Gorgeous Rapper!!!

:love: :love: :love:

11753696_279252515583062_336307703702959

72609588.1.jpg

(cr to Sojisubar and Sojisubfanatics)

Edited by mathi
  • Like 4

Bigger photos from Dispatch

20150720181514_150715_ss_1374_r1_zpsfs0d

20150720181517_150715_ss_2052_r1_zpsugdr

20150720181516_150715_ss_1610_r1_zpsy2mm

9d735ebd562ba27532724a0dd2f4af5e_zpsswnp

e817aff43483e0acc91fa10724b4ae2e_zpsjpce

Apparently songs will be released at noon on 22nd. They are twin songs but with 180 degrees difference in melody and atmosphere. So Ji Sub participated in writing the lyrics and said something like ''I know I'm shooting in my foot with this rap thing, but I'm burning in passion for it, and it's got nothing to do with my acting career.'' (this is my own understanding based on google translate, so please take it with a grain of salt)

He's going to introduce new songs to fans in the upcoming fan meetings.

• Like 4

Pre-order of 2008-2015 So Ji Sub's History Book starts on 27th July, here's a sneak peek into it.

11059456_10153385876106826_3035613606087

11228132_10153385876176826_7139666827023

aba71c950a7b0208c95aaff464d9f2d3562cc8b2

b56e3ac79f3df8dc2af24686cb11728b46102878
61ae4afbfbedab642fc285d7f136afc378311e92

d5995243fbf2b2116710155bcc8065380cd78e0f

472aa71ea8d3fd1faa976a2d364e251f94ca5fa9

f05be7cd7b899e511156f30344a7d933c9950d6a

Source https://www.facebook.com/titan3publishing?fref=nfhttp://tieba.baidu.com/p/3904955566

More info from Sojisubar 蘇志燮貼吧

Here's some information for international fans who want to purchase "2008-2015 So Ji Sub's History Book" (a.k.a. So Ji Sub's Everyday) (please credit if repost outside FB):

[The Book]:
★The book is edited from Jisub's Japanese mobile official site content from 2008 to 2015, which are member-only and have never been released.
★ The book has 7 chapters, such as "Reading", "Travel", "Cooking", etc. with almost 600 photos!!
★Jisub wrote a preface for this book.

[Pre-order] starts at: 2015.7.27. 0:00 CST

[Versions]
- Blue version (p2-4): this is a limited edition that comes with 5 stickers and a notebook (9*7, 48 pages).
- Red version (p5-6): this comes with a limited number of 2016 calendar (6 pages)

[Purchase]
The book will be available on these sites:
http://www.books.com.tw/: even if you order multiple copies, only one gift will be given.
www.kingstone.com.tw: oversea orders will NOT receive any gift
http://www.eslite.com/cs_faq.aspx
http://www.morningstar.com.tw/: oversea orders need to go through faxing

Edited by innerchild
  • Like 4

Absolutely love your fantastic updates my dear Innerchild!!!!!!

Excited waiting for his new melody!

And, the history book with about 600 photos is really a must have one.

Yay!!!

048.gif

Hi mathi, I'm excited, too for him to make a comeback as a rapper. Can't wait for this brand new hip-hop single! And this is tomorrow, July 22..... I heard that he's working again with Soul Dive, a hip-hop group that So Ji Sub has previously done music with. It is also reported that the he wrapped up the music video filming last July 15. As far as I remember this is his return to music in about one year. (???) :P

• Like 2

July 21, 2015

So Ji-sub to release a hip-hop album

21023924.jpg

Actor So Ji-sub will release a new hip-hop album, according to Korean media outlet OSEN on Monday.

The 37-year-old has collaborated with rap trio Soul Dive for the upcoming record, which is already ready for sale.

Various music distributors and people involved in the music industry stated on Monday that So’s albums will be released on various online music sites at midnight on Wednesday. In addition, the actor participated in shooting a music video featuring the song last Wednesday.

So’s release of a hip-hop album is not surprising, since he has unveiled more than five hip-hop singles over the past few years. His last work, “18 Years,” which was also a collaboration with Soul Dive, was released last June.

In response to So’s new record, many fans are responding positively and supporting the actor’s passion toward hip-hop.

Meanwhile, the actor has been confirmed to take part in a new KBS drama, “Oh My God” (working title), with actress Shin Min-a.

BY JIN MIN-JI

credit : JoongAngDaily

• Like 3

Guest sugarmay

Thank you fantastic friends here for sharing us so exciting, flooded amazing topics!!

New drama and also Rapper So Ganzi is coming back,right???

Woo!! What a Happy JULY days!!!! XD

According to NAVER news,
Strong musicians,Drunken Tiger,Leessang,Zizo,and SOUL DIVE,rookie NEWDAY participated
to bring up support not only production of these new songs/Black and White , but also FM 2015 tour.

With expecting!!!

via http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=015&aid=0003386831

111_zpslqp9hdwg.jpg

Hi all my friends,

I remember reading somewhere that while doing The Master's Sun, our SJS ate once a day only. He said if he's full he couldn't concentrate well on his acting. It's Sunday again and I'm still so happy at the news that my head's too full to write anything for you :sweatingbullets::huh: Please allow me to bring back here an old article from February last year when this blogger wished to see SJS and SMA starring in a drama. Well, her dream (and ours) comes true :rolleyes: All we have to do is waiting patiently :)

Have a great Sunday my dears !!!

From website:      

breathlesssurvival

watch what rocks your boat

bad boy + bag lady

It’s my fave desert-frolicking couple! But sadly, these spreads were shot separately. I’ve been missing Shin Min Ah and she’s lookin’ so lovely hawking Zanellato bags. On the other hand, So Ji Sub is the perennial angsty bad boy for Gentleman magazine. I lurrve his pared-down styling here because he’s really one man where “Less Is More” works perfectly for him. I have absolutely no idea why directors and writers haven’t paired them together yet – their last Spring/Summer commercial for Giordano was pure hotness overload in terms of physical compatibility and chemistry. I don’t think I have heard any recent rumours of them being attached to any projects yet, but trust me I’ll be squealing and pumping my fist if they announced they would be collaborating on a drama or movie together.

I want a rom-com! Pretty Please!

photo credits: Gentleman + Harper’s Bazaar

https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2014/02/27/gentleman-bag-lady/

Mathi, thanks for sharing this. OMG - & now, they're going to be together in a rom-com drama..... I’m very sure that they will have good chemistry – just take a look at those Giordano videos where they’re in.....& these spreads above..... :P

• Like 2

Yeaaay....new hiphop songs !!! Go Jisub go !! Beat the K-Pop with your hiphop...:D Thanks to Mathi Innechild Sugarmay Willenette and all Jisub's fans here. I'm still on my long vacation , can't be active until next week.

Hi sujisubaddicted, enjoy your vacation, dear.....I hope you will have a grand time! :P

Actor So Ji-sub turns to hip-hop

K2015072000134_450.jpg

Actor So Ji-sub will release a hip-hop album in collaboration with Soul Dive on June 22, the actor's management company 51K said Monday.

It has been a year and a month since the actor unveiled "18 years."Last November he released a rap song titled "So Love" online.

So, who made his debut as a model in 1995, is to star with actress Shin Min-a in a new TV drama, "Oh My God" on KBS 2TV.

The show is scheduled to go to air this year

x
  • Like 3

Thank you fantastic friends here for sharing us so exciting, flooded amazing topics!!

New drama and also Rapper So Ganzi is coming back,right???

Woo!! What a Happy JULY days!!!! XD

According to NAVER news,
Strong musicians,Drunken Tiger,Leessang,Zizo,and SOUL DIVE,rookie NEWDAY participated
to bring up support not only production of these new songs/Black and White , but also FM 2015 tour.

With expecting!!!

via http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=015&aid=0003386831

Hi, so, 'SO GANZI' is also the name of the song, right? Ye, the song will come out in two versions 'SO GANZI (BLACK)' and 'SO GANZI (WHITE)' and are said to be the 'twin’s song' except for the chorus. This is TODAY, July 22 – noontime. I heard he also shot an MV for one of the songs in the album. Looking forward to hear & listen to his rapping skills again. I support him for pursuing his passion for music. He should do something he wants to do. I think it's amazing that he's even trying it. :P

• Like 2

Guest sugarmay

Welcome back OUR gorgeous SO GANZI!!!!
You can download "So Ganzi(Black/White)" via iTunes Music Store
https://itunes.apple.com/album/so-ganzi-single/id1021882666
tumblr_nrvfi6cRHg1s6lc4do1_1280_zpsksq9t

AND! 소지섭 - So Ganzi (MV Making Film) via YouTube!
https://youtu.be/8f953LiEn30

@ sojisubaddicted  Ah~dear,really envy you~I wanna have a long vacation too! LOL  
OK! Trust me dearest, sharing you amazing topics here while you have time to relax! LOL

@ willenette Have you listened to So Ganzi Black/White yet,dear? Woo! I'm soooo excited right now about his great comeback!!
speechless....absolutely...

Thank you so much my dearest @sugarmay! :wub: I follow your link and have bought the twin song via iTunes Music Store.:w00t:

What is my feeling right now, after listening to Jisub's music?

Let me tell you all my dear friends, these songs are fantastic. :wub: Love them both!!! Though I don't understand the lyrics but just listen to the melody, listen to his voice... I die happy here :lol:

Bravo actor So Jisub for the beautiful SoGanzi Black and White! Fly high and touch all your dreams babe!

I love you!!!!! :wub:

The chart showing our SJS's single on the top:

20500_1634523960128445_82297113562602285

Some screen caps from the making clip our dear @sugarmay posted above:

:wub::wub::wub:

11742716_1634498133464361_14080617816998

11745873_1634498196797688_36620201808194

11046788_1634498110131030_76359376960030

11214103_1634498283464346_13806125837208

(Cr Sojisubar)

*** You're very welcomed my dear Willenette. I often read old pages here and always admire you as one of the die-hard fans :lol::lol::lol: 

SJS's lovers fighting!!!

Edited by mathi
  • Like 2

Also from Sojisubar:

** DJ Juice posted on his IG his favorite netizen comment on Jisub's comeback news as an actor: " Yoo Jae-suk's dancing dream*, Park Myung-soo's EDM dream*, and So Ji-sub's Hip-Hop dream". DJ Juice also said he wish everyone could listen without bias.

** 51K also responded to media saying that "We won't interfere with (his music making), because he said he does it because he wanted to, he won't give up."

More beautiful caps. The MV is promising awesome!

11705257_1634485306798977_52325270941747

11709754_1634485303465644_34503376578456

11264976_1634485290132312_90022558980954

• Like 2

Although It would be right if people purchase the original songs online, but SJS songs have already spread on Youtube. This is the whole article refers to today event:

So Ji Sub Returns as Rapper and Is Ready to Face His Haters With “So Ganzi”

So Ji Sub Returns as Rapper and Is Ready to Face His Haters With “So Ganzi”

Actor So Ji Sub is back as a rapper, and he certainly has something to say to his haters.

On July 22, various music sites released So Ji Sub’s new song “So Ganzi.”

so ji sub1

There are two versions of this song, “So Ganzi (White)” and “So Ganzi (Black),” which have the same lyrics but give off completely different vibes.

The autobiographical lyrics translate roughly to, “Bite me again as much as you want. Haters, I know my rap is like an axe to my feet. It’s totally unrelated to my acting.”

so ji sub 3

He’s definitely making a bold move to call out his haters and express his true thoughts.

Listen to “So Ganzi” black and white versions below! The music video will be released soon.

(Black)

(White)

What do you think of his new songs?

http://www.soompi.com/2015/07/22/so-ji-sub-returns-as-rapper-and-is-ready-to-face-his-haters-with-so-ganzi/

Edited by mathi
  • Like 3

From NEWDAY IG

11755736_283168168524830_702522401861420

and English translation of lyrics from popgasa.com

So Ji Sub (feat. Soul Dive, Newday) – So Ganzi (BLACK)

Some people already call him an old 40 year old
Age is just a supplement in the books (mic check)
It’s just a game of numbers to us
So So Ganzi! Let’s go party

Hello, I’m back again
Sorry but I’m gonna rap again
Besides all the ladies and gentlemen
You all can hate on this, haters
I know that me rapping
Is like shooting myself in the foot
My connection has nothing to do with my acting life
Going out of my mind on top of this rhythm and beat
Like it’s slipping crazily
Skills that point fingers
Rap skills that point fingers
But my hiphop principle won’t be bent
All you with crooked views, loosen up
Why are you frowning that handsome face
I still have a long way to go
I put my everything into enjoying this moment

It’s just foolish
So don’t judge me, don’t do it
I just enjoy it, every time
I don’t care what you say, I’ll just do it

I’ll do what I want
However I want
Your interference is pointless
You can’t stop me, your words will go away soon

I’ll do what I want
However I want
Don’t stop me

I’ll keep doing this, strongly
Your judgements are like an alarm, it wakes me up
But I’m a returned student who breaks that down
Rappers, you still nervous?
Yeah I’m an actor who learns
As I enjoy and listen to rap that burns my passion
This is different from acting, I’m completely myself
The moment I spit it out, I feel the luck
All day, it rings through my car
The booming bass, go
Oh yeah, the fire in my heart grows bigger
This moment is mine
Even if you try a back tackle, I’ll jump over it
Don’t need commas in my life, throw em away
I still have a long way to go
I put my everything into enjoying this moment

Close your eyes, go crazy like Loco, so ganz so so ganzi
On the rhythm like DeepFlow, let’s ride it, so ganz so so ganzi

b39.gif?t=20140803                                 b39.gif?t=20140803                                      b39.gif?t=20140803                                 b39.gif?t=20140803                                   b39.gif?t=20140803               

• Like 5

Dear Innerchild, many many thanks to you now I can understand his song. Definitely the So Ganzi style: honest, stubborn, full of passion!!!

Hey my friend, your dancing bears are also the hit here hehe...

Flowers and kisses to all!

flowers.gifflowers.gifflowers.gif

• Like 2

Dear Innerchild, many many thanks to you now I can understand his song. Definitely the So Ganzi style: honest, stubborn, full of passion!!!

Hey my friend, your dancing bears are also the hit here hehe...

Flowers and kisses to all!

flowers.gifflowers.gifflowers.gif

Hi mathi, the (2) versions have the same lyrics but give off completely different vibes.Hahaha - I read that the autobiographical lyrics translate roughly to, “Bite me again as much as you want. Haters, I know my rap is like an axe to my feet. It’s totally unrelated to my acting.” Wae, does he have haters, huh? It seems that he's calling out his haters from the song. Well, he's just expressing his true self.  The MV will be released soon. Can't wait to see. :P

• Like 3