gw_05.jpg

So Ganji Listening Style ^_^

11325926_717666705027541_32961951_n.jpg

Happy Friday!!!:)

(cr yooying.com)

Edited by mathi
  • Like 4

One Sunny Day

Saunter in the wood, surrounded by all couples, the man's in utmost lonesomeness.

Without saying anything, great acting showed all in the way he walked

11378265_466732183501432_259279108_n.jpg

11350958_869558679783194_1274416094_n.jp

Wish your real life always filled with love and joy babe!!!

(credit yooying.com)

• Like 4

So Ji Sub & Shin Min-A join in KBS new Mon-Tue drama 'Oh My God' which will be aired at the second half of this year.

20150717153106310.jpeg

http://media.daum.net/entertain/drama/newsview?newsid=20150717153106310

It's a romantic comedy. According to the story, two people had relationship in childhood days, later after became grown-ups, they meet again while they're going on a diet, which will make them think about love and health.

• Like 10

So Ji Sub and Shin Min Ah to Star in New KBS Drama “Oh My God”

nLr3TjP.jpg

Actors So Ji Sub and Shin Min Ah will be returning to the small screen through the same production!

On July 17, the representatives of both actors’ agencies, revealed, “The two of them have confirmed their casting in ‘Oh My God.’”

With this upcoming drama, So Ji Sub will be making a comeback to the small screen after about two years since starring in the 2013 SBS drama “Master’s Sun,” while this will be Shin Min Ah’s first drama in a bout three years since starring in MBC’s “Arang and the Magistrate” in 2012.

“Oh My God” is a new Monday-Tuesday KBS romantic comedy that follows a man and woman who have a long history since childhood. Both of them challenge themselves to a diet after becoming adults and the story focuses on their journey of searching for love and health.

Are you excited to see these two stars back in a drama together?

Source (1)

SOOMPI

• Like 6

Yipppeeeeee !!!!! Yeaaaaayyyyy....the prince has come back !!! With the pretty girls Shin Min Ah !! :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

Another news :w00t::w00t: ....OMG...OMG...OMG...Go Jisub Go ! 

Shin Mina, So Ji-sub sign on to rom-com drama Oh My God

by javabeans | July 17, 2015

sojisub_shinmina1.jpg

Whoa, this drama came out of nowhere and somehow it’s managed to secure two big stars to headline, So Ji-sub (Master’s Sun) and Shin Mina (Arang and the Magistrate). I dunno how KBS pulled it off but I’m assuming there has to be a cracking story or script that lured the stars in, because the description alone is puzzlingly random.

The drama is titled Oh My God and features the two stars as childhood acquaintances, who meet again as adults. They for some reason embark on a diet challenge and end up falling in love in this romantic comedy “about finding love and health.”

I have no idea why gorgeous beings like So Ji-sub and Shin Mina are in need of a diet challenge to begin with, unless KBS is trying to scoop MBC (with She Was Pretty) in the ugly-turns-pretty-plotline category. Did everyone just get the memo that 200 Pound Beauty was a hit, nine years late to the game?

The drama is looking at a Monday-Tuesday slot on KBS, although the broadcaster explained that while the actors are confirmed, the show doesn’t have a timeslot yet. Although with these two actors confirmed, what’s the holdup, KBS?

In any case, I’ll be honest, I might not even need a plot to watch Shin Mina and So Ji-sub meet-cuting, bickering, and frolicking together in romantic bliss together. C’mon, it’s not like they’re even new to frolicking! I present, for your viewing pleasure, Exhibits A through OMG.

sojisub_shinmina14.jpg

sojisub_shinmina4.jpg

sojisub_shinmina6.jpg

sojisub_shinmina8.jpg

sojisub_shinmina9.jpg

Via Newsen

Source : http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/07/shin-mina-so-ji-sub-sign-on-to-rom-com-drama-oh-my-god/

• Like 5

:es::es::es:

Thank you everyone!

Thanks Drama Gods!

Thanks SJS and SMA!

g5.jpg?w=714

I'm so happy so speak properly [lovestruck][lovestruck][lovestruck]

Mind to read what fans said on the other webs my friend?

** My life is perfect now. *dies happy*

** For all I care, they could just sit there and eat salad the whole time……just for seeing their faces, I’m already sold...

** I am becoming a vampire waiting for SJS to back to dramaland
This news really make my day.

** who on Earth needs to diet!

** Who cares about anything ..bring on the pretty and the sexy… Game on …

** wow! its a bomb!

More impressive, dear @Reyko posted this overwhelmed feeling on Soompi Upcoming drama thread:

:D:D:D

Edited by mathi
  • Like 5

I'm sooooo happy...the news about our prince So Ji Sub & the beauty Shin Min Ah is the BEST NEWS for today. Open weibo and #OhMyGod news have spread all over. Pictures, videos link, articles about them are every where. Just like a big party's time to Jisub's fans, Here I found some GIF from @51sokingdom & June0711

82a9b007gw1eu5svwsgx1g207i08248c.gif

82a9b007gw1eu5sulesnqg206y05c7vr.gif

82a9b007gw1eu5sujgqovg206y05cnom.gif

82a9b007gw1eu5sua1awug207i0501ax.gif

71cd2b69gw1etxhj56nitg206t05xe81.gif

71cd2b69gw1etxhjepo2yg206t05v4hq.gif

82a9b007gw1eu5suc5wotg209x08ce0b.gif

82a9b007gw1eu5sugghipj218o2sn7og.jpg

82a9b007gw1eu5suhg5hgj20j617741y.jpg

OMG....I can't stop smile....I think I don't even care about the plot...hahaha...and I think Jisub won't die in this drama.

My smiling expression now is such like this

happy.gif

Let's celebrate ! 

1982456220_5d78f282.gif

Edited by sojisubaddicted
  • Like 5

Guest FruClaire

OMG REAL YASS SJS IS GOING BACK TO ROMCOM 

haha I was excited to see him back anyway but Rom com is definitely my genre of choice these days. 

Looking forward to seeing him making funny faces and going gooey eyes, this time to SMA haha <3

Definitely a must-watch for me . 

OMG! OMG! OMG!......(is that truly the title!.....) KBS is probably in awe too because these two beauties have actually confirmed.....(But hey, of course they would, knowing that the other was given the sciprt...!!....OMG!!)....And did that just like come from left field....talk about nadda all this time until now.....WOW!!...I mean did they keep that quiet, or did they keep that quiet...OMO!!... Thank you heaps @Saturn for your information and return to the thread....you have been our light guiding us through the years, keeping us all informed and happy.....so nice to see your post here again after so long.....kahmsamnida...appreciated much....

SMA is so beautiful and having them together again (not in a CF) but in an actual drama is like..truly, OMG! amazing, absolutely fantastic!!...the memory of the Giordano pics come flooding back....These two on screen will most definately increase hormones and burst ovaries.....I mean, and doing a rom-com too....its going to be fab! though Im not too sure about the storyline...ummm, two beauties talking about diets and health.....really????...not getting it.....Please writers, a decent storyline and script is absolutely a must!!!....The union of these two will be amazing visually of course and the chemistry will be OMG....interesting (to say the least...)...WOW!!... but we need that awesome script as well.....(I just cant believe it, finally they will be starring together....WOW!)...The stars have certainly aligned completely now.....excited much!!

So in the interim, before we see these two light our.screens every Monday & Tuesday night, our man SJS will be meeting and greeting the fans in Japan, Taiwan and Shanghai, and then appearing in a cameo role for "Sado".....WOW....Thank you so much, kahmsamnida SJS, you have surely worked so hard this year.. Thank you for giving back to the many adoring fans....You are absolutely the best-est and the great-est....we look forward to what lies ahead, we look forward to seeing you on the small screen again...SJS FIGHTING!!

Thank you so much peeps, to the old and to the new members....its good to have everyone here posting their happy comments with love and admiration to our gorgeous man....@EVERYONE FIGHTING!!

:w00t::w00t: :D:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

• Like 3

OMO! OMO! OMO! I'm deliriously happy! The sweetest news it is! Our dear So Ji Sub and Shin Mina in a romcom drama! Thank you drama gods for granting my fervent wish! "I'm so excited and I can't hide, I don't wanna lose control because I like it, I liked it" Happily singing the song! SJS Fans Fighting!

• Like 4

ohhh myyy gosh!!! yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh finally!! oppa soji  finally he back to act!!! yeahhhhhh times overrrr.. and romcom yessssssssssssss yessssssss I wanna see him in this genre!!! ahhh and she .. OHHH I like her so much........  yeahhh I can´t wait!

all our prays and withc drinks and all our amulets and prayers, potions and penance!!!! They served as something.... god listen us! yeahhhhhh soji is backkk yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ... he´ll be back!!!!!  ahhh in this kind of genre.. yessssss no more drama or sad series ... he is good in this genre after of sun  master hohohohooho he is a grosso!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeahh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh I´m soooo happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 5

News

According to DJ Juice IG, Jisub will soon release new single! And Soul Dive and himself will participate in the FMs.

Oh My God:

** Jisub will play a successful trainer in OMG and Shin Minah is his first love.
Source: East Asia sports

10955296_1632779743636200_38095244339270

Written by: Jin Enzhi (She also wrote a drama special for KBS titled "The Reason I'm Getting Married")
Oh My God is telling a child knew the two men met again when she grows up, challenge the romantic comedies of the weight loss process. It is learned that so JI sub will plays a successful fitness trainer, and Shin minah-sshi will play his first lover.

**Expects most of the Oh My God faster in October, by December at the latest, as moonfire KBS drama to the audience.
Source: edaily

(From Sojisubar)

Edited by mathi
  • Like 3

Guest sugarmay

ddd_zpscq0tlq1l.jpg
dd_zpshnzrjdsx.jpg
d3_zpshgc6imsn.jpg

OMG!! Lovely SJS fans all here!!
Finally our bitter winter has gone...OUR sweet, happy spring has come!!!! Hooray!!
Can't wait!!!! XD XD

Hi all my friends,

I remember reading somewhere that while doing The Master's Sun, our SJS ate once a day only. He said if he's full he couldn't concentrate well on his acting. It's Sunday again and I'm still so happy at the news that my head's too full to write anything for you :sweatingbullets::huh: Please allow me to bring back here an old article from February last year when this blogger wished to see SJS and SMA starring in a drama. Well, her dream (and ours) comes true :rolleyes: All we have to do is waiting patiently :)

Have a great Sunday my dears !!!

From website:      

breathlesssurvival

watch what rocks your boat

bad boy + bag lady

sjs_sma

It’s my fave desert-frolicking couple! But sadly, these spreads were shot separately. I’ve been missing Shin Min Ah and she’s lookin’ so lovely hawking Zanellato bags. On the other hand, So Ji Sub is the perennial angsty bad boy for Gentleman magazine. I lurrve his pared-down styling here because he’s really one man where “Less Is More” works perfectly for him. I have absolutely no idea why directors and writers haven’t paired them together yet – their last Spring/Summer commercial for Giordano was pure hotness overload in terms of physical compatibility and chemistry. I don’t think I have heard any recent rumours of them being attached to any projects yet, but trust me I’ll be squealing and pumping my fist if they announced they would be collaborating on a drama or movie together.

I want a rom-com! Pretty Please!

sjs)gm1

sma_hb0

sjs_gm00

sma_hb2

sjs_gm2

sma_hb1

sjs_gm0

sma_hb3

photo credits: Gentleman + Harper’s Bazaar

https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2014/02/27/gentleman-bag-lady/

Edited by mathi
  • Like 3

So Ji Sub @ Love Letter By 51k_2015

17-1.jpg

곧 만나요 ... ^^

.소.지.섭.

See you soon ... ^^

07/17/2015

. So Ji Sub.

(cr via Jum)

FMs schedule

11695712_853013851452504_449048057661443

(Cr Sojisubfanatics)

Happy happy days waiting for us! Cheer!!!

party-smiley-017.gifparty-smiley-017.gifparty-smiley-017.gif

• Like 3