So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

IN YOUR ARMS

So Ji Sub for SONICe Magazine

Please lend me your strong arms

While actor So Jisub takes his time to find a good script for his next work, watching his past works seems a nice choice for his dear fans. That’s when I happened to watch some small scenes in the old drama Delicious Proposal 2001.

The young man was a second male lead here, but he looked much more cool and handsome than the lead (please forgive my bias!). The story was about the competition between two restaurants and as life is always complicated, there were love between enemies.

My young Jisub, as Jang Hae-moon felt his life changed when he met Shin-ae who had passion in cooking and restaurant kind of things:

Naturally, the girl had her own interested and troubles, didn’t care much of the handsome, rich, young man. Then coming a day, she walked home on her hurt foot. What's a good chance for Hae-moon to help the girl. He offered her a lift home but she protested and walked away. Without a word, he swept her up in his arm and carried her to his car… 

I was like: “OMG, Shin-ae didn’t fall for you but I am, my dear Mr Hae-moon…”

Doesn’t matter it’s in the real life or onscreen, strong men are always wanted.

Nothing is more natural than the moment a man offers his strength to help a lady.

In Tolou village, Shanghai, the character Dr Lee Cho In scooped little Young Ji up in his arms when the girl was about to stumble on the ground due to acute Appendix-titis.

2-27.jpg

Fans contented “A piece of cake for our Jisub, he’s a strong man after all”

I always wonder why in most of Manga – Japanese Comic books, men were drawn very big while all of the girls were pretty small. Now just suddenly it dawns on me: ladies look like a fragile flowers in the arms of her protectors – so romantic!!!

Fan art

017184jpg.jpg

Hands wrestling is known as one of men's favourite games of all time. This show was very old. I guess it was after the drama Law Firm 

PDVD_030.jpgPDVD_028.jpg

Back then, while Mr SSH quickly raised to stardom, our young Jisub experienced a hard time in his career. I'm so glad that he was not only strong physically but also had a very strong mind to keep working hard to be the great actor today!  

B0007KT1E4.09.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

The aura of healthy expressed in every picture showing his bare arms

1122381675.jpg

My ladies, SJS on Harper Bazaar Magazine 2012, hand-wrestling to himself, was indeed a super-pleasant sight for the eyes. So sexy Jisub ah!!!

so ji sub 2014 elle magazine  | So Ji Sub для Harper's Bazaar Jewelry China July 2012

The Script

Long before, our dear Sojisubaddicted said something about me should write a script for actor SJS… Oh honey, thank you for your very nice encouragement but of course it’s impossible for an average girl Mathi to do so. However, this gave me an idea to find good stories where we can imagine how our Jisub could perform his outstanding acting there.

The story below named “Carried Away”, was found on snopes.com, is my first trial. If you think it isn’t appropriate, please kindly let me know my dear friends, so I won’t do this again. My little hope is a bit changing of style could give you some relax moments.

This time SJS’s supposed to be a husband who was about to tear off his boring marriage by a divorce but a miracle, created by small details in daily life, warmed the man inside out… Let’s start our Sunday story!

Carry me out of your life!!!

so24044.jpg

When I got home that night as my wife served dinner, I held her hand and said, I've got something to tell you. She sat down and ate quietly. Again I observed the hurt in her eyes.

Suddenly I didn't know how to open my mouth. But I had to let her know what I was thinking. I want a divorce. I raised the topic calmly.

newsj.jpg?w=440 

She didn't seem to be annoyed by my words, instead she asked me softly, why?

NlUDULz.gif

I avoided her question. This made her angry. She threw away the chopsticks and shouted at me, you are not a man! That night, we didn't talk to each other. She was weeping. I knew she wanted to find out what had happened to our marriage. But I could hardly give her a satisfactory answer; she had lost my heart to Jane. I didn't love her anymore. I just pitied her!

With a deep sense of guilt, I drafted a divorce agreement which stated that she could own our house, our car, and 30% stake of my company.

Hình ảnh So Ji Sub gây cơn sốt với 'bóng ma' số 4

She glanced at it and then tore it into pieces. The woman who had spent ten years of her life with me had become a stranger. I felt sorry for her wasted time, resources and energy but I could not take back what I had said for I loved Jane so dearly. Finally she cried loudly in front of me, which was what I had expected to see.

4324a20b39b8bf592f47c4e1faf58318_NxorBKb

To me her cry was actually a kind of release. The idea of divorce which had obsessed me for several weeks seemed to be firmer and clearer now.

think003.jpg 

The next day, I came back home very late and found her writing something at the table. I didn't have supper but went straight to sleep and fell asleep very fast because I was tired after an eventful day with Jane.

When I woke up, she was still there at the table writing. I just did not care so I turned over and was asleep again.

d0aba3f76b7845e6d7f8df246f778ab8.jpg

In the morning she presented her divorce conditions: she didn't want anything from me, but needed a month's notice before the divorce.

padam-padam-Han-Ji-Min-10.jpg

She requested that in that one month we both struggle to live as normal a life as possible. Her reasons were simple: our son had his exams in a month's time and she didn't want to disrupt him with our broken marriage.

Hình ảnh So Ji Sub cười  hả ga trên phim trường số 7

This was agreeable to me. But she had something more, she asked me to recall how I had carried her into our bridal room on our wedding day.

She requested that every day for the month's duration I carry her out of our bedroom to the front door every morning. I thought she was going crazy. Just to make our last days together bearable I accepted her odd request.

Posted Image

I told Jane about my wife's divorce conditions. She laughed loudly and thought it was absurd. No matter what tricks she applies, she has to face the divorce, she said scornfully.

_03_00~4_7

My wife and I hadn't had any body contact since my divorce intention was explicitly expressed. So when I carried her out on the first day, we both appeared clumsy. Our son clapped behind us, daddy is holding mommy in his arms.

Ghost_20-00070.jpg

His words brought me a sense of pain. From the bedroom to the sitting room, then to the door, I walked over ten meters with her in my arms. She closed her eyes and said softly; don't tell our son about the divorce. I nodded, feeling somewhat upset. I put her down outside the door. She went to wait for the bus to work. I drove alone to the office.

250879_417187814992030_936090354_n.jpg

On the second day, both of us acted much more easily. She leaned on my chest. I could smell the fragrance of her blouse. I realized that I hadn't looked at this woman carefully for a long time. I realized she was not young any more. There were fine wrinkles on her face, her hair was graying! Our marriage had taken its toll on her. For a minute I wondered what I had done to her.

4084_12.jpg 

On the fourth day, when I lifted her up, I felt a sense of intimacy returning. This was the woman who had given ten years of her life to me.

maxresdefault.jpg

On the fifth and sixth day, I realized that our sense of intimacy was growing again. I didn't tell Jane about this. It became easier to carry her as the month slipped by.

Perhaps the everyday workout made me stronger.

She was choosing what to wear one morning. She tried on quite a few dresses but could not find a suitable one.

4324a20b39b8bf592f47c4e1faf58318_EY3jZX1

Then she sighed, all my dresses have grown bigger. I suddenly realized that she had grown so thin, that was the reason why I could carry her more easily.

Suddenly it hit me... she had buried so much pain and bitterness in her heart.

Subconsciously I reached out and touched her head.

Our son came in at the moment and said, Dad, it's time to carry mom out. To him, seeing his father carrying his mother out had become an essential part of his life. My wife gestured to our son to come closer and hugged him tightly. I turned my face away because I was afraid I might change my mind at this last minute. I then held her in my arms, walking from the bedroom, through the sitting room, to the hallway. Her hand surrounded my neck softly and naturally. I held her body tightly; it was just like our wedding day.

e281daa59f1411be5c861e7d0c909d54_PgeDnyH

But her much lighter weight made me sad. On the last day, when I held her in my arms I could hardly move a step.

39251137213374265451069.jpg

Our son had gone to school. I held her tightly and said, I hadn't noticed that our life lacked intimacy.

I drove to office.... jumped out of the car swiftly without locking the door. I was afraid any delay would make me change my mind...I walked upstairs. Jane opened the door and I said to her, Sorry, Jane, I do not want the divorce anymore.

120714cineromance02_3df79.jpg

She looked at me, astonished, and then touched my forehead. Do you have a fever? She said. I moved her hand off my head. Sorry, Jane, I said, I won't divorce. My marriage life was boring probably because she and I didn't value the details of our lives, not because we didn't love each other anymore. Now I realize that since I carried her into my home on our wedding day I am supposed to hold her until death do us apart.

sojisub21.jpg?w=560

Jane seemed to suddenly wake up. She gave me a loud slap and then slammed the door and burst into tears. I walked downstairs and drove away.

At the floral shop on the way, I ordered a bouquet of flowers for my wife. The salesgirl asked me what to write on the card. I smiled and wrote, I'll carry you out every morning until death do us apart.

maxresdefault.jpg

That evening I arrived home, flowers in my hands, a smile on my face, I run up stairs, only to find my wife in the bed - dead.

1100641F46537CA71428F5040D3E021CF39AC6-1

My wife had been fighting CANCER for months and I was so busy with Jane to even notice. She knew that she would die soon and she wanted to save me from the whatever negative reaction from our son, in case we push thru with the divorce — at least, in the eyes of our son — I'm a loving husband...

74.jpg

The small details of your lives are what really matter in a relationship.

sojisub_hanjinmin.jpg?w=584

It is not the mansion, the car, property, the money in the bank. These create an environment conducive for happiness but cannot give happiness in themselves. So find time to be your spouse's friend and do those little things for each other that build intimacy.

Do have a real happy marriage!

4+(3).gif

Ghost_20-00073.jpg

For your beautiful being always makes me feel heaven, Jisub ah, actor So Jisub, saranghaeyo!!!

:heureux:  :heureux:  :heureux:

(Photos, gifts and clips credit t owners)

• Like 4

@mathi ... if I had the hologram technology such as Stephen Hawking presented at Sydney University a few months ago, then my hologram may be out from your screen to give my praise directly. (But with my slow connection, probably I will appear in front of you in 2020 hahahaha) Your imagination, your creativity is extraordinary. Although the ending of story was so shocking, really sad, but honestly it was a very good "fan fiction".Poor Han Ji Min, you had to died. :lol: 

tumblr_nluwtvlkY11rdufa9o2_250.gif

I guess, if Jisub nim read your imagination he would give a love sign for you

@willenette yes absolutely, his sexy shape is too dangerous for our heart healthiness....hahahaha...

april%202014.jpg

Sexy shape,strong muscles, sleeveless style 

• Like 3

OMO! OMO! OMO!....ladies....sleeveless, shirtless, clothed, semi-clothed, suited, casual, formal or informal.... this guy is OMG!....thank you thank you @everyone for the wonderful and sexy pictures....excuse me while I *faint....*...how amazing are you guys!!....And...@mathi..,your script is fantastic, hmmm, food for thought...beautiful story with great pictures....WOW! Just think, what role is our SJS looking for (?).....hmmmm,  what type of character will he choose (?).....hmmmm, will it be a melo or a rom-com (?)...hmmmm, will he decide on a movie or drama (?)....hmmmm...are we going to see him on screen this year (?)....hmmmm....So many questions, to be answered....but ladies, lets get through his FM's first....YAY! FIGHTING!!

This thread has become such a delightful place to enjoy the many posts/pictures and comments of our beautiful man, SJS...Kahmsamnida @everyone....appreciated much! Here's a challenge folks, it would be nice to hear and see what type of drama/role each and every one of you would like SJS to do...ummm, what if everyone writes something short and sweet, just like the script @mathi shared with us, just something fun while we wait for SJS to complete his "Let's Go Together" FM's.....Its already obvious that we cannot get enough of him, sigh....and because everyone here have a fair idea of his personality, goals, needs and wants....hmmm, it would not be hard to figure out the perfect role for SJS to do.....YAY!!!...and to all those techno-savvy professionals out there, pictures in between the lines would be amazing too....YAY!!...can't wait!....

I have enjoyed reading all your stories, posts, comments with fun-loving-gorgeous pictures, please keep them coming...Thank you so much for loving and continuing to adore and support SJS....Have a beautiful week peeps, enjoy and love life, embrace and appreciate, make a difference and be happy....!! Happy Happy Joy Joy....@EVERYONE FIGHTING!!....@SJS FIGHTING!!....:):)

• Like 3

Umbrella

cute-umbrella-card-27942138.jpg

kapook-16883-4416.gifkapook-16883-4416.gifkapook-16883-4416.gif

I love this one man.

Once he shared in his 100 Q&A: #73 What you want to do in rainy day : Dead body play, of course...

It's not because he doesn't talk much means he couldn't talk well and make good joke.

Dead body play is my favourite too in lazy days...

But of course he had to go out now and then in those drizzling days

PYH2011071401740001300_P2.jpg

Maybe no one on earth falls in love with an... umbrella.

However, the sight of this special man holding it in his hands can make me sigh

Oh man, I love everything on you

even your umbrella...

2003 - We Are Dating Now

tumblr_n3vadwOf1m1ttekovo1_1280.jpg

2007 - In Japan

0otz.gif

2008 - In Cuba

p7a4.gif

2010 - The Way Photo- Essay Book

sjsroad.jpg

B-szEZ7UIAA2KCi.jpg:medium

Giordano CF 2010

11372114_930768450295654_1371229158_n.jp

On Jlook Magazine

20100922020020875.jpg

2014 - One Sunny Day

He met a girl on his business trip to Jeju Island.

The weather changed and she got sick. The gentleman took care of her, he went out to get her some medicine.

It's raining and this was the only umbrella at hand...

B5ygi7-CQAEfGPT.jpg

The girly umbrella soon got him in trouble...

tumblr_nkn7t4M5zW1sh8uxlo1_500.gif

Hastily he walked away "Hey, I'm not who you're looking for okay!!!"

tumblr_nkn7t4M5zW1sh8uxlo2_500.gif

But that's not all...

Cosy

Leaving the bus waiting, she runs back to me under the rain.

I offer her this small pink umbrella as a shelter in this huge open space.

And... I'm breathless!

osd8_1

I never think the small space of an umbrella can hold this much intimation.

osd8_2

She look up at me, eyes speak thousand words

osd8_4

I gaze into them. Two little Ji-ho reflect on there. 

Her eyes see only me.

Her eyes urge me to enter her warm soul to discover what she would do to warm me too...  

Feeling as if the whole world is completely blocked from us.

The joy in me is extended by seconds till this smile blossoms uncontrollably on my lips

osd8_3

Sure we'll meet again, my little girl, because I want to.

Let's beam each other soul like the sun shining on this beautiful island!

But I have to say "Thanks these rainy days!

And umbrella, thank you too!"

beach.gif

(Photos and gifts credit to owners)

Edited by mathi
  • Like 3

OMO! OMO! OMO!....ladies....sleeveless, shirtless, clothed, semi-clothed, suited, casual, formal or informal.... this guy is OMG!....thank you thank you @everyone for the wonderful and sexy pictures....excuse me while I *faint....*...how amazing are you guys!!....And...@mathi..,your script is fantastic, hmmm, food for thought...beautiful story with great pictures....WOW! Just think, what role is our SJS looking for (?).....hmmmm,  what type of character will he choose (?).....hmmmm, will it be a melo or a rom-com (?)...hmmmm, will he decide on a movie or drama (?)....hmmmm...are we going to see him on screen this year (?)....hmmmm....So many questions, to be answered....but ladies, lets get through his FM's first....YAY! FIGHTING!!

This thread has become such a delightful place to enjoy the many posts/pictures and comments of our beautiful man, SJS...Kahmsamnida @everyone....appreciated much! Here's a challenge folks, it would be nice to hear and see what type of drama/role each and every one of you would like SJS to do...ummm, what if everyone writes something short and sweet, just like the script @mathi shared with us, just something fun while we wait for SJS to complete his "Let's Go Together" FM's.....Its already obvious that we cannot get enough of him, sigh....and because everyone here have a fair idea of his personality, goals, needs and wants....hmmm, it would not be hard to figure out the perfect role for SJS to do.....YAY!!!...and to all those techno-savvy professionals out there, pictures in between the lines would be amazing too....YAY!!...can't wait!....

I have enjoyed reading all your stories, posts, comments with fun-loving-gorgeous pictures, please keep them coming...Thank you so much for loving and continuing to adore and support SJS....Have a beautiful week peeps, enjoy and love life, embrace and appreciate, make a difference and be happy....!! Happy Happy Joy Joy....@EVERYONE FIGHTING!!....@SJS FIGHTING!!....:):)

My chingu, love your idea!!!! :lol:

I love everything he's done but this man's always looking for new challenge. He always surprises us.

To me, it would be great to see him acting as the best chef in the world. The best chef and romantic scenes please! :wub:

11334617_1663990257146354_1781155711_n.j

(cr to picbi.com)

SJS fighting! :D

Happy Tuesday my ladies!!!

Edited by mathi
  • Like 3

I would like to see So Ji Sub and Jeon Ji Hyun in a rom com drama!!

Ahh...that's a very good idea ! Brilliant couple ! I would like to see them act together too. But I prefer to choose action drama. I want Jisub's role as assassin like in "A Company Man" but in drama version. Or any kind of villain.  It would be definitely exciting to get partner like JJH. I saw her at a movie "The Thieves", I'm sure she's very good in action too. And also very pretty ;)

82a9b007gw1etxenlodk0g20aw05i4ix.gif

• Like 3

So ( Athlete ) Jisub

One thing that makes me proud to be fans of Jisub  is his sport skill especially swimming. Swimming form the physical and mental endurance naturally. Perhaps there are many actors with more good bodies, but not all have the physical endurance like Sojisub. I am proud of you Jisub, you make me exercise with more excited.  Here I find GIF Jisub swim at various events. His swimming style was so amazing, just like a dolphin, very agile.  

82a9b007gw1etv970aoz5g207p05sqht.gif

82a9b007gw1etv96ny4c0g208c06bu0y.gif

82a9b007gw1etv96vp4a7g209906ye82.gif

82a9b007gw1etv96hl8ufg20aw075wwx.gif

82a9b007gw1etv96jjprvg20760751em.gif

82a9b007gw1etv96qa08mg207n06y4qp.gif

Health is the main value. The sexy body is just a bonus. :lol:

82a9b007gw1etv96yvm8pg209906yhdt.gif

Thanks to credit at weibo

Update from Sojisubar weibo ( translated by google ) : 

2015 Gwangju ( Guangzhou ) World University Summer Games closing ceremony held tonight at Gwangju World Cup Stadium, the Canadian delegation holding humanoid licensing legislation Sojisub,It sparked concern. May I ask where you moved in? I want to move to where?

82a9b007jw1eu2nnpkvavj20dw0lhdk4.jpg

82a9b007jw1eu2nnoxll3j20ci0jfdix.jpg

82a9b007jw1eu2nnq17yzj20f00bngol.jpg

82a9b007jw1eu2nnqoaqrj20i20avtbp.jpg

• Like 3

tumblr_nkn7t4M5zW1sh8uxlo2_500.gif

Dear @mathi -the magic wand girl- once again you managed to find an unique topic and turn it into an interesting writting. It isn't an excessive compliments, is it? I only speak the truth. Mathi, I can't stop laughing watched Jisub's expression at the last gif. :lol::lol:

• Like 3

:wub::wub::wub::wub:<... me after looking the So Ji Subs photos. :lol: He is so handsome! 

Yessss, my dear @Belsis, thank you for speaking our hearts! :lol: He's definitely made us ---> :wub::wub::wub::wub: :lol:

Let me tell you this my friend: in 2012, after Ghost drama, he was honoured to be an Ambassador for National Police Cyber Crime. He attended the ceremony with his co-stars Lee Yeon Hee and Mr Kwak Do Won. Even the other men (police officers?) couldn't resist to take photo of the handsome man whistling1.gif

0_27.jpg
0_30.jpg

(cr to owners)

Dearest @sojisubaddicted, once again you've managed to make me happy with your interesting posts!!! You're amazing! It isn't an excessive compliment, is it? I only speak the truth too :D:D

[thankyou][thankyou][thankyou]

Edited by mathi
  • Like 2

From Sojisubar

Yesterday (7.14) Jisub went to a shoe store to purchase Air Jordan for staff, and he went back again today (7.15) to pick them up. Store staff said he's handsome and polite and has great skin and nice voice.

Let's check out SJS's styles

11742770_1632085733705601_33941824069564

11011247_1632085490372292_28909678825295

11755825_1632085483705626_88946054187135

11755924_1632085477038960_18976434228721

Edited by mathi
  • Like 3

News

The film "Sado" in which Jisub had a cameo appearance as King Jeongjo (the son of Sado), will be released in September.

Fan made gifts for Let's Go Together events.

How much love has invested in them? :wub::wub::wub:

Mouse pad

11750673_1631847547062753_76855490601276

Fans

11223813_1631847550396086_86597736902688

Button sets

11742773_1631847507062757_12166472104068

11745714_1631847527062755_29639984160225

11745874_1631847540396087_59388856949298

11745642_1631847517062756_38335951669018

Eco bag

11755062_1631847510396090_91181552747956