lambutan ^^thx for sharing~~~~~

Merry Christmas

Best wishes to all of lovely ladies :lol:

... Carry, Merry Christmas ... Miss you :wub:

snow013pr.gif

credit : 3asian.com

Goy^^miss u,tooooooooooooo!!hugsssssssssss************

Dahee Fanel ^^u're sweet,tooooooooooooooooooooo. :rolleyes:

ps this gif is really cuteeeeeeeeeeeeee :rolleyes::)

Guest Dahee Fanel

We are dating now DVD is released.

Hi, unni. Thanks for the info. How are the English subtitles? Are they good grammatically?

Thanks again, and Merry Christmas! *muak*

Guest Sparkly_Chic

SJS has to be one of the most interesting actor out there....His road to being a recognized actor was just heartbreaking..He must have had it very hard as a teenager.

After watching "MISA," its hard to imagine him as a shy person in real life :D

Btw, I read in one of the interviews about how he went through a painful breakup or something of that sort? Does anyone know what that was all about?

Thanks for all the great pics of Ji sub guys!! They are so sexy, i cant take my eyes off them!!! Hahahaa....i'm so bad ><

I just want to confirm, Ji Sub won the Best Actor, 2005 Baeksang Acting Awards?

I would think that he won the 2004 Baeksang? cuz MISA aired in Nov 2004 to Dec 2004....

I gotta say tho, he is such a good actor its amazing......I cried so much in MISA (I am currently watching it now.....i know, i am really late, 1 year later, huh? sorry gals~~~....have 2 more eps to go....ITS GONNA BE SO SAD....TT.TT) I never cried so much on cue, just by watching Ji sub act. Scenes where Ji sub was hurting because of his mother, those scenes just broke me down....

Now i understand why last yr there was a huge MISA SYndrome.....

The writer of MISA is really good. This year that writer wrote Ijuksa, where Bi and Shin Min Ah acts, but i have to admit, MISA storyline is more attractive and heart-wrentching than Ijuksa (to me). I cried 4x as much in MISA than in Ijuksa.

Lastly, did Ji Sub win any other awards besides Baeksang?

2005/Dec/25 Jisub at Big4 concert

Pictures by KJK fan

big45.jpg

Big4ganzi1.jpg

Big4ganzi2.jpg

Big4ganzi3.jpg

Big4ganzi4.jpg

Big4ganzi5.jpg

Big4 concert of SG wannabe, Kim Jong Kook, MtoM and Vibe 'Christmas in my Dream'

7:00pm of Dec/25.

M to M is the R&B group who sang at the opening stage of Nov/6 Jisub's birthday party.

Jisub kept sitting down while all other audience were standing and screaming.

But when Kim Jong Kook was singing 'Goodbye yesterday', Jisub stood and whistled to KJK.

Jisub was in this MV of 'Goodbye yesterday' (Very old song)

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/youngsosa/6ms34

Guest sweetbriar

Hi Saturn onnie,

Thanks for the latest news :D You're really wonderful!

Can see that Jisub ssi having so much fun there.

Hmmm......as usual he's looks so cute :P Never failed to take my breath away!!!

Omo.....why do I feel so shy now?? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

p/s : I had watched MISA, WHIB and WADN. Untill now....WADN was the best drama in my life. Each time I watched it.........I can't help but falling deeply in love with Jisub ssi. Now the 'love' growing stronger everyday.....

Omo....omo.....da otteke......?? :rolleyes: Knocked my head for three times..... :P

Come on girl!! Finished your works first before you're going nuts over Jisub ssi!!

To all soompi members.......have a nice day bebs :P

^(b)EAncUR(d)^ wrote:

thanks khwy for the pic =P

do you know which epi of 3 Men 3 Women ji sub is in?

i finish the whole thing but i did not find ji sub =(

wonder if they edit the show!

Hi ^(b)EAncUR(d)^

I just saw Ji Sub on 3 Men 3 Women on Arirang TV (known as "Guys and Girls") last Friday (23 Dec). I was so happy to see him becos I have been watching the sitcom for months just to catch his appearance.

You can view the video clip of Jisub's appearance in the show here (this is not the clip which I saw on TV last Friday):

3 men 3 women

(credit: Saturn)

I am also trying to track down the episodes which he had appeared in the show.

cheers,

This is a part of article about So Ji Sub translated by Joanne in BYJ's Quilt

On the other hand, at the BOF where So Ji Sub, BYJ & Shim Jiho belong to, actors and employees set out actively to donation culture (?). The BOF is holding events including collecting coins under name fo 'Sharing Smile' along with actors under their management and employees, and they are making plans to donated certain portion of their profit to charity organizations in the future.

Reported by Lee Jaehwan,

Copyright ©newsen.co.kr

I just saw Ji Sub on 3 Men 3 Women on Arirang TV (known as "Guys and Girls") last Friday (23 Dec). I was so happy to see him becos I have been watching the sitcom for months just to catch his appearance.

You can view the video clip of Jisub's appearance in the show here (this is not the clip which I saw on TV last Friday):

3 men 3 women

(credit: Saturn)

I am also trying to track down the episodes which he had appeared in the show.

cheers,

thanks for the link :D

i think i am going to spend sometime rewatching it, i couldnt believe i miss him out...it is impossible!

There are 35 episodes of 3 men 3 women in my clubbox.

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/youngsosa/~8kd2

They were aired at 1998. You can see 21 year-old Jisub.

Hi Saturn, do you know which epi is ji sub in?!

Guest thunderbolt

I just want to confirm, Ji Sub won the Best Actor, 2005 Baeksang Acting Awards?

I would think that he won the 2004 Baeksang? cuz MISA aired in Nov 2004 to Dec 2004....

Lastly, did Ji Sub win any other awards besides Baeksang?

Hi msjang

Welcome to the SJS thread!

Jisub won Best Actor at the 41st Baeksang which was held in May 2005. We usually just refer to it as 41st Baeksang. It was a great honor for him to win because nominees were from all the major TV stations. Competition was intense and he was up against established actors like Park Shin-yang. We were absolutely delirious when he won. :P Of course he deserved it. :wub:

Before the Baeksang, he won 4 awards at the Dec 2004 KBS Acting Awards. All were for MiSa. If you wish to watch clips of his win or see the pics, you are welcome to visit JSA Club - an international English forum for Jisub. Just click the link in my siggie.

Please share your thoughts after finishing MiSa. ;)

thunder