So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Hi, I was wondering if anyone can help me w/ the eng subs for Love for a Thousand Years. I'm watching it right now and I got the eng. subs at d-addicts, but when I play it w/ the 700 mb files, the subs are in sync w/ the pictures, but the sounds are off. Does anyone know how I can solve this problem? Then when I play it w/out the subs the sounds are in sync w/ the pictures. The subs are smi. format, so are there any srt. subs out there? Because I don't have any problems w/ those. Whew... sorry for asking so much. Anyways, I just saw two eps. and SJS looks HOT in his general costume! So manly and powerful! Thanx in advance!

finally i am BACK :P

How are you guys out there?!

miss ji sub and you all out there so MUCH! :(

hopefully i did not miss out lotsa things~

'^(b)EAncUR(d)^' ***waving****

howdy? :P

I wanna greet him now. :lol:

Advance Happy Birthday Ji Sub oppa! I wish you good health, more success in your career and all the happiness in the world. Sarang hamnida!

:D Hi ev'ry one, just want to drop by and wish our ji sup a very happy and wonderful birthday incase I don't get a chance to later on, so :

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SO JI SUP, TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOURSELF, WE LOVE U!!!

Guest sonickim

New English Forum for Jisub's fans around the world:

http://www.jisubaddicts.com/forum

Please join us!!

WOW... thunder!!! BIG BIG thanks.... such effort all for the Love of Ji Sub.. Oppa!!!

i'll see you all there.....

just a day for his birthday!!!.... love you Oppa with all of my heart

~wave to all my friends and fellow lovely ladies....

Guest HAPPI3LAYDEE

hi every1

since its almost SJS bday, yay,

actually 1 more day til jisub's bday and i wanted to do something special, but i dont kno what to do so i just made jisub banner sets

i made 5 total, i dont kno if i'll make more tho

but anyways, if u want to use, go ahead but just remember to CREDIT ME

016me.jpg026es.jpg

030ys.jpg041er.jpg

058ny.jpg069ow.jpg

079qg.jpg081cl.jpg

091cm.jpg105jv.jpg

cholo ^(b)EAncUR(d)^~~~waving

hi luckycarrienew

hi every1

since its almost SJS bday, yay,

actually 1 more day til jisub's bday and i wanted to do something special, but i dont kno what to do so i just made jisub banner sets

i made 5 total, i dont kno if i'll make more tho

but anyways, if u want to use, go ahead but just remember to CREDIT ME

nice banner you have made!

i like the 2nd set most =P

Guest Priscilla

PLEASE VISIT AND SUPPORT OUR ENGLISH FORUM FOR SO JI SUB. EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM UNDER ONE ROOF!!

A forum for Jisub's fans all over the world:

http://www.jisubaddicts.com

We have already told Jisub's manager, Ms Kim, about our site. She will tell Jisub about it. We will also post an announcement in Youngsosa Cafe on his birthday. Jisub will read the announcement.

Post your birthday greetings for Jisub in www.jisubaddicts.com!

Oh Yes!!! EVERYONE HERE! It's PARTY TIME!!!

Come join the CELEBRATION of the Grand Opening tomorrow... As we send our heartfelt greetings to our birthday guy, the home of us Jisub promoters will also be born on this day.

DON'T FORGET to bring your champagne glasses so we can all toss together!

:P

Guest Bioblue

Happy Happy Joy Joy a Day Away before the Big Day of So JI Sub..the Most Beautiful So Ji Sub..Let's Us lOvely Ladies Open a Bottle of Christle..for So Ji Sub's Birthday ...I feel so LUcky to share his Special day with these LoveLy Ladies in this Forum!! I can't hardly wait until we see him at the fan meeting..Let's Us eat some Cake for So Ji Sub!! :)