So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Guest vicente

vicente,

I guess I need to do more postings in JSA, haha! Quite out of my expectation, it really looks great! :rolleyes:

Mabel

From I'm seeing,you say that right. :blush:

Guest mabeljisub

Wow, I love wallies. Thank you so much charlesriver for posting Ann’s lovely wallies of Ji Sub. I would say the second one is a darling pic., are you sure it's a wally? :blink: (can I edit it? :phew: ) Anyway, I haven’t seen that photo before, Ji Sub looks soooo handsome and as wonderful as usual. :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Mabel

Guest vicente

Dear....Mabel

wallie No.2 original picture, Sojisub no have

sun glasses on head. yes or no? dear.. charlesriver.

[ Hahaha you will edit] ;)

vicente

Guest charlesriver

Dear....Mabel

wallie No.2 original picture, Sojisub no have

sun glasses on head. yes or no? dear.. charlesriver.

[ Hahaha you will edit] ;)

vicente

Correct! Ann loves to add sunglasses on SJS in her wallpapers. :)

The original picture is on the cover of Korean TV & Cinema Drama vol.15 (?) taken recently in Japan.

Guest mabeljisub

You girls are so observative!! Yeah I remember the cover of that magazine now, it's quite impossible to make such high resoluation pic., may be Ann has an orginal copy of that magazine. Just out of curiosity, is Ann Japanese or Korean? I guess she won't be chinese.

Mabel :rolleyes:

Guest vicente

You girls are so observative!! Yeah I remember the cover of that magazine now, it's quite impossible to make such high resoluation pic., may be Ann has an orginal copy of that magazine. Just out of curiosity, is Ann Japanese or Korean? I guess she won't be chinese.

Mabel :rolleyes:

Dear...Mabel

I guess, she is Japanese. :blush:

Guest Dahee Fanel

^That's his "Beautiful Days" MV, which is a...2000? production, I think. So no, it's not new. He was really hot in it, though. :P

Guest heartshapelove

^MaRieNeLLa^~ thnx for postin the screencap for that mv. ive never seen it before. i wonder what part of the philippines it was shot at.

^That's his "Beautiful Days" MV, which is a...2000? production, I think. So no, it's not new. He was really hot in it, though. :P

Thanks! I've never seen it before so I thought it was new.

^MaRieNeLLa^~ thnx for postin the screencap for that mv. ive never seen it before. i wonder what part of the philippines it was shot at.

Prob near Manila Bay coz in the MV it featured lots of yachts... so I guess they filmed at the Manila Yacht Club.

Guest vicente

Dear...MaRieNeLLa :rolleyes:

Thank you very much for post MV capture.

I ever see this MV a long time.to be happy seeing agian. :blush:

Guest mabeljisub

Thanks for the caps! <3___<3

Someone's posted the vid on youtube>>>

I actually laughed at the end because he managed to kill himself off yet again =P

Dear jicks,

Thanks for locating the thread in youtube. I haven't seen it before, quite nice! :rolleyes:

Guest mabeljisub

Here is an ETN elip on making of Implied by MAC CF. It has some footages not seen on previous ones.

SJS looks not a day older comparing to "Beautiful Days" MV. :D Even more handsome in my opinion.

Ahhhhh Ji Sub, who has a good line in charm, has never been more charming than in this clip, this is the ever best clip I have watched relating to his filming of MAC CF. I think his natural perm hairstyle makes him look younger and he's getting more playful and funny in the clip. Thanks charlesriver, it is a wonderful must-watch clip. :w00t::w00t: Highly recommended!!

Guest vicente

Dear....charlesriver

Thank you for clip and captures. I feel.... he to be happy with this job.

I never see "Beautiful Days" MV. before. I can not comment about MV that.

From this clip, I think he looks good,fit and firm more. :blush: