So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Moolmang Power Ranking... Cool! :)

http://m.moolmang.com/sub/profile/id/4318/?&rid=218

# 25 of 1,805 Stars

# 15 of 729 배우 (Actor)

Currently... leading the poll as the Romantic Comedy King. ^_^ http://m.moolmang.com/sub/rank-view/?id=221

Leading the poll for the Actor who looks great with facial hair.  http://m.moolmang.com/sub/rank-view/?id=281

Leading the poll for excellent actor who was once a model.  http://m.moolmang.com/sub/rank-view/?id=112

tumblr_o9klxkZYY41vu3ndko1_400.png

• Like 3

CF earnings of several celebrities leaked online

The earnings of many South Korean celebrities have been leaked online, revealing exactly how much they are earning as commercial models for brands alone.

The packet of profiles include background information on each celebrities including year of birth, height measurement, their current and past activities, upcoming activities and the modeling fee as well as the rating on their brand compatibility, public recognition, public preference and future activities.

Names included are Kang So Ra, T.O.P, Gong Yoo, Han Hyo Joo, Han Ye Seul, Jo In Sung and more.

(skipped unrelated.....)

so-ji-sub

So Ji Sub
Modeling Fee – 300,005,000 won for 6 months; 600,005,000 won for a year
Brand Compatibility: ★★★★
Public Recognition: ★★★★★

source : koreaboo
Preference: ★★★★

• Like 5

The Best Brand.... and the Best Spokesperson... :)

[Best Brand] Kanuda health pillows not just for good sleep  2016.06.28 오후 5:22

20160627001503_0.jpg

Sixteenth-century British dramatist Thomas Dekker said,” Sleep is that golden chain that ties health and our bodies together,” while the Dalai Lama said, “Sleep is the best meditation.”

It is no longer a debate as to whether getting a good night’s sleep can help people regain their energy and refresh their minds. In fact, one-third of a person’s daily life is composed of resting on a bed. Therefore, it is crucial to sleep comfortably because it affects your health.

There are all sorts of health and technology products on the market that can help people take a nap or sleep at night. From radios and mobile applications to wearables and sound-proof design rooms, more and more consumers seek to sleep without distractions.

Some just prefer to relax through traditional methods relying only on a comfortable bed and pillow. Kanuda, based in Namyangju, Gyeonggi Province, offers healing pillows that can help people not only sleep better but also correct their posture while taking a rest.

Sold over 60 billion won via a home shopping network over the last three years, Kanuda’s functional and therapeutic pillows are considered health products that can improve the physical alignment of necks and backs.

Its products have won recognition at local science and technology fairs, winning best brand awards since 2012. Kanuda also offers its therapeutic pillows at welfare centers across the country as part of its social contribution program.

The company originally started in a physical therapy department at a medical clinic at a small village in Jungmun, Jejudo Island, in 2005. It sought to develop a pillow that can help people manage their health. It sells its premium products at its flagship store in Cheongdam-dong in southern Seoul, as well as at duty free shops and shopping malls.

Source: ⓒKoreaHerald (www.koreaherald.com)

KANUDA Shop in LOTTE Department Store

13603643_1012745532176670_85825987984891

Source: https://m.facebook.com/Kanudacare/photos/a.419627828155113.1073741828.392279420889954/1012745532176670/?type=3&source=48

• Like 7

On 30 June 2016 at 3:59 PM, myhaneul said:

Moolmang Power Ranking... Cool! :)

http://m.moolmang.com/sub/profile/id/4318/?&rid=218

# 27 of 1,805 Stars

# 16 of 729 배우 (Actor)

Currently... leading the poll as the Romantic Comedy King. ^_^ http://m.moolmang.com/sub/rank-view/?id=221

Leading the poll for the Actor who looks great with facial hair.  http://m.moolmang.com/sub/rank-view/?id=281

Leading the poll for excellent actor who was once a model.  http://m.moolmang.com/sub/rank-view/?id=112

@myhaneul

Thanks chingu for the news! :lol: who knows The Melo King could be The Romantic Comedy King one day?!:P

When I read from dear Willenette's post  his "Public Recognition: ★★★★★", I couldn't stop smiling... Our Man is one of the bests!!!!

Oppa in grey outfits collection

viewimage.php?id=sojisub&no=29bcc427b385

Spoiler

** My friend @Kittiya Kantasirikul I'm dying to see Jisub Oppa but your latest clip somehow frozen at second 37th... or it's just me huhu...:tears:

(Credit to lsam11)

• Like 6

29 minutes ago, mathi said:

Hide contents

** My friend @Kittiya Kantasirikul I'm dying to see Jisub Oppa but your latest clip somehow frozen at second 37th... or it's just me huhu...:tears:

My latest BTS OMV right? ~ I checked it. It's nothing wrong with a clip. If you have same problem i will re-upload again. :):) 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kittiya Kantasirikul said:

My latest BTS OMV right? ~ I checked it. It's nothing wrong with a clip. If you have same problem i will re-upload again. :):) 

So sorry my dear Kitty, the clip I'm talking about is the one Oppa visit PYH grave. Thank you so much for your hard work always honey!!!!!:wub:

Let our dear Mr. So send love to you :)

(Credit as tagged)

• Like 4

Naughty buttons or naughty fans?

It's something "bother" fans when the buttons made the shirt wrinkled on the certain (sexy buff) chest :lol:

A mysterious jeans button

tumblr_lx8044GWZH1qbs47q.gif

Spoiler

My dear friends, by this time some 8 years ago, our SJS endorsed an Italian fashion brand Dressed To Kill. He's named as Romeo in the theme back then together with Ms Lee Ji Ah as Juliet. Yeah, he's the desirable Romeo, no doubt!

There were somethings that our dear Mr. So didn't do recently: appear at signing event for the brand he's the spokesman.

Tell you dears, in that beautiful afternoon on 6th of July 2008, Jisub arrived at the signing site in the cheers of the large crowds. Fan gushed: "OMG, our Romeo looked so healthy in this Dressed To Kill outfit. He killed us literally!!!!"

0162jpg.jpg

The aura about him brought the moral high. Why so handsome, Mister?!

_P7050017.jpg

CRW_1867_RJssw.jpg

No one ever complains of the blurred taken photos.

** Blurry photos?

** No worries, we're able to recognize this delicious man anywhere anytime... Just bring it on babe!!!!!

CIMG2914-2.jpg

017187jpg.jpg

However, when thing calmed down a bit, our seniors were captured by a different "passion". Ahem... God gave these fans the eagle eyes. They discovered that Our Romeo's jeans button had been undone. OMG, maybe poor man just forgot in a hurry or who knows when the naughty button was undone itself. Yet, it was an important topic of the day...

15d47c23d2006c479922ed1a.jpg

** Hey, maybe he's just too full after lunch...

** I see it, girls, I see it!!!! He wears it (underwear) red today...

7fe0cc03d7b454623912bba4.jpg

Who could blame a girl for being overexcited over a mysterious undone jeans button when the man's so hot?

Don't know if Mr. So had been informed of the incident or not but since then, he dressed with great care, in full suits or turtle neck jumpers in his signing events. As time goes by, no more similar incident report. The jeans button story the other year will be  passed to next generation of fans. Why not?! It's a part of the legends in fans' memories about the legendary man himself!!!!

Happy Monday!!!!

(Pics and gift credit to owners)

• Like 6

Maybe we don't know the 'when' and 'where' my dearest Jisubbers, but these photos posted on Weibo on the 4th of July made me all happy. OMG, Oppa was going to have his cheese and beef burger meal. To other men, it's no big deal but to our dear Mr. So, it's a precious moment!!!!

miam... miam...

e6b6b54bgw1f5hggaiuhyj20ku0ku0v2.jpge6b6b54bgw1f5hgg5zvqqj20ku0kujuy.jpge6b6b54bgw1f5hggdequ9j20ku0phmym.jpg

Spoiler: Caps from his visiting Park Young-ha grave on the morning 29th of June. People on site said he brought to his late best friend a box with one bottle of Soju and cigarette... A silent loyal friend! Love him!!!

Spoiler

Still in very good shape despite the so-called diet to be a forced labourer in The Battleship Island!

82a9b007gw1f5fbk1hj1ij213i0s6tgi.jpg

82a9b007gw1f5fbk0nn23j212y0smagr.jpg

82a9b007gw1f5fbjzw4zxj20rh0rjaec.jpg

(All pics credit to owner)

• Like 7

Sharing an article...

http://m.koreatimes.co.kr/phone/news/view.jsp?req_newsidx=208537

Japan faces demand to shed more light on dark history about Hashima Island. 2016-07-04
Japan is facing growing demand that it make more efforts to shed light on its dark history related to an island where many Korean workers were forced into labor during World War II.

Hashima Island, located off the Japanese city of Nagasaki's coast, was added to the UNESCO World Heritage list in July 2015 for industrial sites used decades ago.

South Korea voiced protest against the move as its people were forced onto the uninhabited island in the 1940s to work in coal mines there. UNESCO recommended Tokyo include a "full history" related to those facilities.

An official from Japan's Cabinet Secretariat recently told Yonhap News Agency that the government is considering ways on how to explain the world heritage sites based on opinions from experts.

His comment was a response to a question raised about preparations that have been made to more fully explain the island's history as the first anniversary of it being added to the heritage list approaches.

The official added that explanations about the fact that there was a policy for forced labor existed will be included. He said that the efforts will be made in recognition of harsh conditions under which Korean laborers had to work decades ago.

He, however, noted that the deadline for Japan to submit its "follow-up measures" after the designation is more than a year away, hinting that Tokyo will not be in a hurry to make any decisions on what explanations about forced laborers will be included.

Tokyo has been under criticism for changing its stance and promises related to the island.

A Japanese representative made a speech last year at a World Heritage committee meeting in which he apparently admitted there was coercion involved in bringing workers to the island. Japan later denied acknowledging that there was any coercion involved.

Tokyo has become ambiguous in dealing with the issue ever since, with some media outlets even causing fresh controversy by apparently trying to dilute historical facts.

A Japanese media report earlier said that the city of Nagasaki had distributed a document to the department in charge of tourism in which it explained the life on the island was like any other "coal mine community" and people there were like a "family."

A Seoul government report released years ago showed that around 120 Koreans were confirmed dead after being forcibly taken to work in the coal mines on the island also known as Battleship Island as it looks like a battle ship.

Japan has been asked to submit its implementation report on how it has carried out the recommendations made by UNESCO no later than Dec. 1, 2017. (Yonhap)
  • Like 3

Interesting read... hoping the Korean filmmakers are being acknowledged and receiving their due credit and royalties. ;)

Surge in Korean film remakes in India

JUNE 26, 2016

This may be hard to believe, but Bollywood is beginning to borrow from Korean cinema, and not just ideas or inspiration, but a film in all its entirety. For a long time, Bollywood — which is essentially Hindi  movies — and the various other Indian language films have been copying Hollywood, sometimes frame by frame (It Happened One Night/Dil Hai Ke Manta Nahin is a classic example), and even European pictures, but South Korea seems to be the new seducer on the skyline.

Always (2011), which was remade into Do Lafzon Ki Kahani, was not a thriller.  It is a hauntingly beautiful romance that had an interesting lead pair — popular television actor So Ji-sub (who won praise for his recent Rough Cut by Jang Hoon) and fellow television actress Han Hyo-ju (of Dong Yiand Brilliant Legacy fame). Always opened the 2011 Busan International Film Festival and went on to become a blockbuster.

Do Lafzon Ki Kahani follows more or less the same path as its Korean original (which in 2015 also inspired a Kannada language title, Boxer), and for the Bollywood directors, Kshitij Gulati and Deepak Tijori, this could not have been difficult. For, Korean cinema can also be weepy and melodramatic like much of Indian cinema is.

Always.jpg

A still from the South Korean film Always

The movie tells us the touching story of a boxer — who steps out of the ring after a series of misfortunes — and a blind girl he meets. She needs a huge amount of money to get her sight restored, and the man gets back to boxing for his love. In the Hindi film, actor Randeep Hooda  (last seen in Sarbjit) and actress Kajal Aggarwal play the lead stepping into the shoes of So and Han respectively.

These are two examples of several, and I would think that the essential plot line of Korean movies — dramatic twists, violence and romance — goes very well with Indian audiences, who are seeking a  fare different from the moralistic overtones which Indian pictures have been famously dishing out.

Source:  http://atimes.com/2016/06/its-raining-korean-film-remakes-in-india/

• Like 3