So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Guest sara62

Now that we are waiting for Jisub-nim's new album, it's not bad to know more about "Soul dive" group which Jisub-nim has worked with them in his upcoming album also previous album. They were with him in his 2013 Japan FM too.
Hip-hop trio 'Soul Dive' consists of Nuck, ZITO and DTheo and made their debut in 2009 with the studio album 'Mad Scientist & Sweet Monsters'.
class="con_title_ty2" style="font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 14px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; height: 23px; color: rgb(61, 66, 74); background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"
class="con_title_ty2" style="font-size: 10pt; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; height: 23px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Profile class="con_title_ty2" style="font-size: 10pt; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; height: 23px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Artist :Soul Dive class="con_title_ty2" style="font-size: 10pt; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; height: 23px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Period : Active 2000,2010 class="con_title_ty2" style="font-size: 10pt; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; height: 23px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Organized : 30 Nov 2006  KOREA, REPUBLIC OF class="con_title_ty2" style="font-size: 10pt; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; height: 23px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Type: Male  Group class="con_title_ty2" style="font-size: 10pt; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; height: 23px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Genre: K-POP > Rap/Hiphop class="con_title_ty2" style="font-size: 10pt; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; height: 23px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Debut: 18 Sep 2009  class="con_title_ty2" style="font-size: 10pt; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; height: 23px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Members: Nuckeub Shaah, Zito, D.Theo269eafa58c8be00f3bd8e77ecb7e3fe7.jpg
Jisub_nim_FM_2013_Japan_3_mpg_000361127.

And a music video to get more familiar with their style.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbXOt4iYlQUCan't wait for Jisub-nim's new album. 
@liezaj

His contract with Giordano was ended a few months ago.

Info about SD: //mwave.interest.me/kstar/163488/soul-dive

• :x

Guest olang

Happy Friday, everyone!Besides the Flower Project, we're planning to do the following:
>#WeLove소지섭 Twitter Party Let's celebrate So Ji Sub's new hip-hop album on Sunday, June 22 from 12-2pm (KST)
>"It's not always easy to say how we feel towards So Ji Sub, but a song can sum things up perfectly.
Because when words fail, music speaks.Show your love and support for So Ji Sub's new hip-hop album by submitting a song to our "51k" playlist".
>Create and share stories about So Ji Sub using a storytelling app called STELLER.You can download the app for free.If you're not an apple user, please send us your stories and we'll make it for you.Be creative and always remember "Let's have fun and love life".
>New 51k logo courtesy of SoJiSubFanatics.We're going to order the baseball cap from 

and the t-shirt from SKREENED.

tumblr_n708wdOIpm1tvsjixo1_500.jpg

FYI-@chakita babe is currently working on a story, woot! woot!
*If you're interested in helping us, please send me a message.

ooooohhhhh....OMG @sara62...thank you for introducing us to 'Soul Dive'....OMG...WOW....they are so awesome, I like their rap, their rhythm...they have soul, they have spirit, they have groove, so intense, they have a message...OMG!!..I have not heard of them before (sorry),,,I can see why SJS would work with them, and I am absolutely 100% confident that the new album is going to be fantastic....and they have english lyrics too...."walk with me, Yes Sir?" "walk with me"...
I love all types of music when especially it comes from the heart. Hip Hop artists like (Snoop Dog, Eminem), I can appreciate some of their creativity, because they write from within, no holding back....hmmmm...It will be really interesting to hear what SJS has collaborated with Soul Dive....so excited...!!!...absolutely!
Cant wait for the new album....waiting with bated breath....in anticipation....YAH!!!!
@Olang.....OML!....oops, feeling the pressure right now....ahem ahem....thanks for the support....excited much....YAH!!!!!
@EVERYONE FIGHTING.....Please support the Flower Project as well as the Storytelling of our SJS.....@International Fans FIGHTING!!!!

:)>- :)>-

Guest olang

I'm going to suggest a project that @sirius51 proposed a few months ago.
Take a picture of a famous place in you city/country, write or hold up a sign that says City/Country Loves So Ji Sub.For example:
cr:sirius51
Here's my picture:rv0cQwm0VeT_10345968.jpgIf we can gather enough images, we'll send the photos to 51k.

Guest sara62

2014/June/14Waiting for Jisub-nim's new album.
This is funny!

Great idea @Olang. Hope guys support the projects. We need to show him our love and support. 

Guest sirius51

Oh my Lord...I still have a lot to read  :D

I made new pic for our project. Thanks @olang for bringing it up again :x
Let's show him how much he's loved.

Everyone fighting!!!

koelnheartSJS_zpsc20e7b9e.jpg

Off I go to do my "homework" :D

I'm so sorry chingu....My phone so difficult for who put a pic here...I was so sad coz i can not be with you all to show picture 'My City love So Ji Sub'.. :(( :(( :(( But here i want to yelling 'KUALA LUMPUR LOVE SO JI SUB'.. :x :x

Guest sara62

And the capital's love for Jisub-nim.I haven't taken the photo. Just have edited it out to add my favorite elements. bate4.jpg

Guest sara62

This is a nice lovely video. It's worth watching and listening to.^^

I need to thank our dear fanatics at Soompi for their kind donations. I sincerely hope this support continues so we can make the flower project as perfect as possible. We are waiting for you to join us.  :x

Guest sara62

2014/June/15Counting the days....
Watching some of the fan-cams on YT,seeing some of the photos and getting closer to FMs, this issue came to my mind. Although the general belief is based on this idea that "he's a celebrity. So he's forced to put up with the situation". But sometimes I think fans are violating his private space. Nowadays with the presence of the smart phones and high speed internet, you as a celebrity don't feel safe anywhere. As if there are eyes in every corner of your life watching you carefully, taking your pictures, filming you without your permission and following you nonstop. It seems to be a difficult situation. As a celebrity he always is supposed to smile even if that day is not a good day. And how wonderful he is to put up with all those paparazzi fans following him everywhere when he's not filming something.. Right, I love to see a lot of his pictures and videos. But I really wish fans give him some space to breath. I wish they know chasing after him when he's resting or enjoying his time to just take a photo or film a video (it's not a competition, right?) is NOT a good way to show their love and respect. I might be overacting. Some might think what is she talking about. Still, I wish fans just seek him in his official events and let him live as human So Jisub when he's not working. I wish one day we learn the first step of loving someone is respecting them. Just a bit of complain from a fan. Peace to all.