So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

yes willenette dear ... D-14 :rolleyes:

"Ghost - Drama" Lee Yeon-hee "So Ji-sub is unexpected when he's on break"

*quoted image*

Lee Yeon-hee revealed that she has had the best experience so far working with So Ji-sub is the new SBS TV drama "Ghost - Drama".

She said, "So Ji-sub has the best concentration I have ever seen but is usually nice and talkative during breaks too".

Acting in a criminal investigation thriller for the first time, Lee Yeon-hee said, "I am trying to concentrate on every moment. I'm also very tense on site so I don't miss anything".

Lee Yeon-hee takes on the role of the prettiest girl on the squad, Yoo Kang-mi. Unlike her chic appearance, she is also full of holes and has a crush on her colleague Woo-hyeon (So Ji-sub).

"Ghost - Drama" is made by Kim Eun-hee and producer Kim Hyeong-sik from "Sign". It is a cyber investigations drama about the effects of SNS and the Internet. To be aired in May.

Source : http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=226314 ... ( English )

Credit: HanCinema.net

Hi sarvin, thanks for sharing this article. This is the reason why he's a great actor. He’s just amazing as an actor! Maybe some mistook it as being unfriendly if you don't know him at all but I think he's just so quiet & reserved by nature. :D

Ahhh…..looking forward to his upcoming drama. I’m excited to watch this. I’m curious about the how the story would go....I hope he takes care of himself as best he can with the long hours he'll be putting in on this drama. I hope his drama will be a hit! You’d know a good thing when we see one. I’m really looking forward to this drama & the waiting just kills! :lol:

Guest ji-couple

Hi ^^

the shooting of "the business man / emploee" is done ... we are all waiting for release day  :rolleyes:

waaww.. can't wait to watch it.. wub.gif and "ghost" too.. 

***I just want to share a part of SSH's interview here where he mentioned about his buddy, SJS. :lol:

[interview Part II] Song Seung Hun Isn’t Jealous of Married Couples

This is a continuation of an interview with Song Seung Hun. The first part can be found here.

These days mentors are popular. Who is Song Seung Hun’s mentor? Also, do you have any juniors you feel more attached to?

“The first mentor that comes to my mind is Shin Dong Yeop sunbae (senior). He’s active as an MC and comedian, in areas completely different from my own area, but when I first debuted through drama I learned a lot from him like he was my older brother. I learned the attitude I should carry not only while I act, but throughout my life, and also modesty."

- SJS part -

"As an actor, I want to take on Lee Byung Hun sunbae, and he gives me a lot of advice on acting. As for juniors, [i feel attached to] So Ji Sub. We started off in showbiz together through a photo shoot, and we’ve continued to be active as actors even until now. We share our sorrows and our joys not just like senior and junior celebrities, but like real brothers.”

(skipped unrelated -)

credit : enewsworld

Hi khin :wub: D-13 :rolleyes:

thank you willenette , yes ... I'm happy for oppa that has such a friend/brother ^_^

new BTS pix of GHOST

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Hi sarvin, thanks for posting all these photos from "Ghost" - Awww………I like his facial expressions here. These are crime scene captures. This is the 1st detective role of So Ji-sub. I read that this scene was taken in Seoul last May 5 and the scene ended in 3 hours. This is a must-watch show! Anticipation just keeps building up. What a perfect cast! I can’t wait for the first episode. :lol:

yes willenette

his backside is very sexy , as his front of course! :P:D

Preview Investigator So Ji Sub In His Upcoming Drama ‘Ghost’

Call him cyber crimes investigator So Ji Sub, please.

Ahead of its premiere, SBS has released preview images of So Ji Sub filming as his character for his drama Ghost.

The pictures reveal So Ji Sub in character as cyber crimes investigator Kim Woo Hyun. Wearing a police vest and holding up a gun, his character is seen making a security sweep at a site believed to be holding criminals.

12358174.jpg

The scenes were filmed on May 5 in Seoul’s Jongno area.

Despite the cast and crew having filmed through the night, full concentration and effort was required from everyone for the action heavy scene. Though fatigued, the actors and staff all worked together to successfully complete their scenes in three hours.

In addition, the first teaser for the drama was posted and can be viewed below:

Ghost will premire on May 30 and air every Wednesday and Thursday nights.

Credit: enewsworld.mnet.com

Photo credit: SBS

Guest charlesriver

SJS looked so handsome! Some closeups remind me of my beloved Kang Inwook in Bali. :wub:

sarvin, do you know how many episodes in "Ghost". Can't wait....

yes willenette

his backside is very sexy , as his front of course! :P:D

Preview Investigator So Ji Sub In His Upcoming Drama ‘Ghost’

Call him cyber crimes investigator So Ji Sub, please.

Ahead of its premiere, SBS has released preview images of So Ji Sub filming as his character for his drama Ghost.

The pictures reveal So Ji Sub in character as cyber crimes investigator Kim Woo Hyun. Wearing a police vest and holding up a gun, his character is seen making a security sweep at a site believed to be holding criminals.

The scenes were filmed on May 5 in Seoul’s Jongno area.

Despite the cast and crew having filmed through the night, full concentration and effort was required from everyone for the action heavy scene. Though fatigued, the actors and staff all worked together to successfully complete their scenes in three hours.

In addition, the first teaser for the drama was posted and can be viewed below:

Ghost will premire on May 30 and air every Wednesday and Thursday nights.

Credit: enewsworld.mnet.com

Photo credit: SBS

Hi sarvin, thank for sharing this. I think what he’s wearing here is a bullet-proof vest. I’m so looking forward to So Ji Sub’s ‘Ghost’”. He looks so perfect for a detective’s role. This picture you call it “charisma explosion” – Why 30th couldn’t come fast enough, huh? I’ve been waiting for a drama from him for quite long. As what they say: "Give So Ji Sub a tight script and he will give you a masterpiece to remember." He’s a great actor. :lol:

“Ghost” So Ji Sub the detective

051812_SoJiSub.jpg?9d7bd4

Actor So Ji-sub is now a cyber investigator.

So Ji-sub takes on the role of cyber investigations detective Kim Woo-hyeon who fights various cyber crimes in the SBS TV drama “Ghost – Drama” which is to be aired for the first time on the 30th.

So Ji-sub‘s image from the drama was revealed on the 17th. He is wearing a special police vest complete with a gun in his hands at a crime scene.

Challenging the detective role for the first time since his debut, So Ji-sub is taking care to analyze the Kim Woo-hyeon character with passion. Like the veteran actor that he is with looks that don’t need any explanation, it looks like So Ji-sub is going to create a whole new detective character.

This scene of So Ji-sub at a crime scene was taken in Seoul on the 5th. Everyone was tired from the night before where everyone was up and involved a major scale action scene. However the cast and crew worked together well as a team and encouraged each other the whole time and the scene ended in 3 hours.

Meanwhile, “Ghost – Drama” is about the secrets of people who hide behind the high technology, unrevealed by the agents of a cyber investigations unit like puzzles full of suspense. Written and produced by Kim Eun-hee and Kim Hyeong-sik from “Sign”, many are expecting another birth of a famous drama.

Source : tvreport.co.kr, hancinema / kpopexpress

SJS looked so handsome! Some closeups remind me of my beloved Kang Inwook in Bali. :wub:

sarvin, do you know how many episodes in "Ghost". Can't wait....

CR dear , sorry I forgot to reply you blush.gif

I have read it is presently in 20 ep ... but the source is not notarized.

another vid of GHOST tour (2012.05.19) ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcHg96hvuXs

today (2012.05.20) Jisub oppa went to 2 events :D

Opening ceremony of his Gallery

UZwHJ.jpg

Y9Jeq.jpg

oiVDV.jpg

CgMvA.jpg

3000 of his lucky fans were there ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rKMKa3oE18

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5wBgp4UtoY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELJQlqYWBYE