So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Guest sonicklism

Thanks dear Sarvin. I laugh once see your gif ali_001.gif so cute.

edit : Sorry that this evening I posted this pic among Korean Cultural & Entertainment Awards.

In fact, it was in HTC Press Conference (another event). Today Jisub oppa went to 2 events.

201112151215342004_1.jpg

Guest sonicklism

Clip : Jisub oppa at the entrance of Korean Cultural & Entertainment Awards.

http://new.tagstory.com/100413655

edit : Thai girl group "Candy Mafie" also got "Outstanding International Artist Award" from this event.

lartist.jpg

see more details => http://www.mono-music.com/candy-mafia/news/1486.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

edit : Jisub oppa pic in HTC phone looks somewhat like Edward in Twilight.

201112151215342004_1.jpg

twilight04.jpg

Hi dear WH ... long time no see! :wub:

welcome sonicklism dear ... I saved baidu gifs :D

Winners of Korean Culture Entertainment Awards, MBLAQ, Moon Chae Won, & others

so_ji_sub_awards_111215.jpg

Actors So Ji Sub and Lee Tae Gon and idol group MBLAQ received the Daesangs (Grand Award) at the 19th Korean Culture Entertainment Awards ceremony.

The 19th Korean Culture Entertainment Awards ceremony took place on December 15th in the 2nd floor International Conference Center at the 63 City in Seoul.

The 19th Korean Culture Entertainment Awards ceremony celebrates the artists in cultural and entertainment arenas.

The Daesang for movie category went to So Ji Sub who starred in ‘Only You’.

The Best Award went to Ryu Seung Ryong who starred in ‘Arrow, The Ultimate Weapon’; the Excellence Award went to Moon Chae Won who starred in the same movie. Newcomer Awards went to Lee Je Hoon for ‘Bleak Night’ and Min Hyo Rin for ‘Sunny’.

The Daesang for drama went to Lee Tae Gon of KBS 2TV drama ‘Gwang Gae Toh Dae Wang’. Lee Da Hae took the Best Award for ‘Miss Ripley’ and Lee Taesung for ‘Aejung Manmansae’.

The idol music Daesang went to MBLAQ.

The variety awards went to Moon Hee Joon and Kim Shin Young.

The Hallyu Daesang went to SNSD and Jang Geun Suk. SNSD could not attend the ceremony so they sent a video message of thanks.

The awards are organized by the Korean culture Entertainment Daesang Organizing Committee and it will be pre-recorded by KBS Joy TV then will air via satellite on December 18th. It will air on Life TV and Shanghai TV as well.

Source: Money Today via Nate

credit: kpopfever.com

Guest sonicklism

credit : NF~# @ DC

Face of the man with brown sweater looked much like Jisub oppa...was he Jisub oppa's daddy???

64213777.jpg

80365476.jpg

66410753.jpg

42013201.jpg

79584297.jpg

80570079.jpg

33217149.jpg

credit : ㅉㅉㅉ @ DC

65223511.jpg

credit : ㄹㄹㅇ@ DC

91204158.jpg

61702124.jpg

Guest sonicklism

Giordano Calendar 2012 (click at picture to enlarge before saving)

51H0d314_thumb.jpg 73J2f500_thumb.jpg

84K30611_thumb.jpg 95L41702_thumb.jpg

a6M52865_thumb.jpg d9P85ae7_thumb.jpg

eaQ96b44_thumb.jpg fbRa7c51_thumb.jpg

gcSb8d00_thumb.jpg

credit : 굿섭 @ DC

The rest 3 pages should be pics of Jung Woo Sung oppa.

42720105.4.jpg

pic from : nate

the news ->

Hallyu star So Ji-sub has signed an exclusive contract with a management agency in China, according to a press release from PR firm 3HW on Monday.

3HW announced that So signed with agency ATN Management and officially kicked off his activities by attending the press conference today which was held to celebrate the company's establishment.

"We feel that So is a big star and asset to our company and we hope that he will grow as an actor in the country through his upcoming endeavors," an official with ATN was quoted as saying.

So said in the statement, "I am excited about my upcoming projects under ATN and I hope that I can show my fans in Asia everything that I can do as an actor."

So is one of the most popular actors in Korea and has appeared in numerous TV dramas and movies since his debut in 1996. He became a household name in Korea and Asia with his roles in 2004 hit series "Something Happened in Bali" and "I'm Sorry, I Love You."

He last starred in director Song Il-gon's film "Always" opposite actress Han Hyo-joo which is scheduled to open in Japan, Thailand and Taiwan next year.

credit: Viki.com

Guest charlesriver

Thanks sarvin for the exciting news!

So glad his good acting didn't go unnoticed.

Wish Jisub great success becoming a even greater star in Asia/world excl.gif

'WAVE"

Guest khin myint

credit : 51K, jisub.net

He's so cute with the little kitty... "CONGRAQULATIONS" jisub. Very happy.

Thanks sarvin (love his wrinkle shirts :wub: , sonicklism, sis willenette and all for the updates...

Happy Holidays everyone!!!!!

Guest Leena651

Wave to EVERYONE~!

My winter break starts today and will be off to SF this weekend...

Got a package last weekend form a friend in Korea....

Thought I share with all of you ^_^

Some SJS's Promo Gifts~ Love the coffee mug :wub:

SJS_ChristmasGiftFromSeoul2011.jpg

image credit: Hmonggirl30