So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Guest charlesriver

SoJu couple is so cute together! I feel the chemistry between them. Thanks for the translation!

More "Only You" posters?

http://blog.naver.com/todolsh?Redirect=Log&logNo=30119112739

:wub: :wub:

Guest sonicklism

WOW :w00t: 7 Seconds ~~~ it's the power of love , the power of SOJU couple :lol:

thanks to sonicklism and Emine :wub:

Around 3:00 pm today ( 2011.09.26 )

p0zi6kp3szkm1znrjrs.jpg

1heuvkxbuk4uy10s1pn.jpg

0l0onqexxcme4zli1p55.jpg

dv74y8ys5vkdtp4rw7jz.jpg

pix by 섬그늘 @51K

ohhhh I always enjoy to see him in jeans , make him younger ^_^ ... what is his car? B)

===

just could find these two small pix from 51K and Jisub.net to see his new tattoo but are not clear ... must to wait more ^_^

http://i.imgur.com/Tcchi.png

http://i.imgur.com/LU24A.jpg

*waves*

Hi sarvin, thanks for sharing the video & some captures from this movie. Wow, I like the clip............so nice & cool! Can’t wait to see for all the good chemistry of these couple. The story is interesting. I will watch this film. I find these stills so giddy adorable & the video as well. Can’t wait to see how SJS's act in this movie. :lol:

wellcome willenette ^_^ ... each broadcasted preview of Only You is melting my heart :D

my dear friends , do you know where can I find the bigger size of this pic? or if anybody of you have the bigger size please upload it for me! I need it for one of SJS fans ... thanks blush.gif

R1PnQ.jpg

*** I’m happy to know because this is cool that tickets went on sale for reservation for the upcoming movie, ‘Only You’ set an astonishing record by selling all 2,000 tickets in seven seconds in the 16th Busan Film Festival. I read that the movie broke the previous record, which was held by ‘Under the Hawthorne Tree‘ with an 18 second sell-out time at the ‘15th Busan Film Festival’. The first screening will take place on October 6th. Seriously, I’m looking forward to watch this movie. :lol:

Guest khin myint

Here are my caps from Y Star Channel interview. SJS & HHJ laugh all the time. Curious about their relationship :sweatingbullets: .

I noticed that too sonicklism :rolleyes: May be try to hide something.... :D But love it :wub:

Will be in LA this weekend and hope to find some Magazines that Jisub is featured in ^_^

Please let me know if anyone know when he will be leaving Seoul and arriving day on LA , love to welcome him at the airport

what do you think? can I rob both of them one day!!? :D:wub:

Resized to 95% (was 720 x 467) - Click image to enlargePosted Image

Super, super cute!!!!!!!!!!

And thanks as always to saturn, sarvin, sonicklism, CR, hmonggirl and all for the translation and updates. Now, more meaningful their laughs after translated. Especially, when HHJ scored him 100....

*WAVES*

woaaaaaah thanks sonicklism & coco dear ~~~

such a sexy chest :sweatingbullets: ... the time of shooting was 2011.07.28 in the making , about 2 month ago ... glad to see he was happy then :rolleyes:

what is HHJ doing?? :lol:

Rn0MF.jpg

could find with google translate the part 00:36 -> 00:39! cute cute :lol:

HHJ: 벗으세요 그냥

take off just

SJS: 아 , 그건 좀

Oh, well, um