So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

I posted this in Park Yong Ha's thread but want to share it here too.

Here is a story I found that was telling of the special friendship SJS and PYH had....

http://www.wretch.cc...gakinme/8856960

Priscilla wrote:

It was a Midnight Show called “I want to see you, my friend.” Tonight’s guest: Park Yong Ha (from WLS, Loving You) and an actress (I cannot recognize her).

I don't know if that show still exists, but it was a pretty popular show where entertainers were asked, while they were on air, to call their friends (preferably other entertainers) and tell them to come out. This was in order to show which star is friend with whom. Usually, there were 2 guests (or more?) and they were both given chances to call. The guest who got more ‘friends’ to come out won.

Here was the trick. The friends were not supposed to know this, so if 'friends' did not come, everyone watching the program would think "that friend's NOT that close." (This wasn’t always true though, cuz it is usually hard for entertainers to just hang out right when your friend calls you, THAT late.) On the other hand, if that friend showed up, he/she would be 'shocked' to find that the supposed 'cafe' was filled with show host and chorus behind... with direct camera ON. I remember watching this before, and it was nice, cuz it showed some entertainers 'caught unawares' without make-up, nor proper clothing. Once, Yand Dong Gun (from ROYOW) was the guest, but none of the people he called were able to come out... ============================================

Today's Clip shows only Park Yong Ha’s parts.

Today's Clip shows only Park Yong Ha’s parts.

PYH: (low tone, looking down) For me… he’s my best friend, and he’s an entertainer too. His name is So Ji Sub…

Host: So Ji Sub!

Chorus: Woooowooo!!! (getting excited)

PYH: (laughing, surprised) You were not this excited before. What happened?!

Host: Actually, these girls they get excited whenever they hear the name of any man.

PYH: (getting serious again) But this friend… he doesn’t come out much. He’s the style that likes to stay home.

Host: So he might not come out?

PYH: But since he’s my best friend… (calling SJS)

Voice of SJS: (serious) What are you doing?

PYH: I’m at a café. What am I supposed to do here? (holding his laughter) I’m so lonely so I’m drinking ‘café’(he was supposed to say coffee but slipped, cracking up)

Voice: by yourself?

PYH: No, with Kyungsung. (still holding)

Voice: ... I’d take long if I leave now…

PYH: Really? Try to hurry anyways.

Voice: (sighing) O…K…

PYH: OK, hurry up. (chorus ‘woww!!! He hangs up) I was so nervous I said ‘I’m drinking ‘café’ (everyone’s cracking up)

Skip the other guest part====================

Host: I’m think it might be Mr. So Ji Sub who’s coming now… (camera’s focusing at the entrance) I can see through the camera… (Someone’s coming in… ????)

Chorus: Ahhhhh!!!!~ (going wild, it’s SJS! He’s wearing a hat and he’s dress down. As soon as he sees the crowd, he turns around, and leaves)

Host: (standing up trying to see if SJS really left.) Wow, I think he’s shocked.

PYH: (cracking up, and standing, hoping to see SJS coming back) Don’t tell me he’s really leaving…

Other guest: someone else’s coming in.

Host: Don’t worry, he’ll come back. Because your friend…

Friend 2: (Oh Ji Ho, Korean Actor, entering while everyone’s applauding and welcoming him.) Hello…

PYH: (phone rings and he picks up) Hello?

SJS's Voice: (serious) What is it?

PYH: Hee hee hee (cracking up, speechless)

Voice: (commanding) Come out.

PYH: What? (chorus ‘wow!!!’)

Voice: Come out!

PYH: (sheepishly) We’re on air… (noise of deep breathing on the other line) Just come in for a little while.

Voice: (sighing deep) Alright…

PYH: (after hanging up the phone) He was so shocked he ran away. (turning to his Friend 2 and shaking his hand) Hi hyung(older brother), thank you for coming in. And for not getting scared either. (they introduced each other)

Host: (to Friend 2) Is SJS also treating you as hyung?

PYH: Ji Sub doesn’t know him.

(Chorus screaming, SJS’s making the big entrance, bowing. He shakes hands with PYH who cracks up bashfully. We can only see SJS’s back, but these are the words written about what he’s thinking: “You’re dead…”)

Host: You’re friends, right? Usually, when friends come here, they go like “Hey, what’s going on?” But this time, he (SJS) went like: “You’re dead…” (everyone’s cracking up. (To SJS) So, where were you, at Mapo?

SJS: Yes, I was at Mapo.

Host: It’s past 1 am right now. If he calls you this late, could you still come out like this?

SJS: huh… he’s my one and only friend.

Host: (chorus go ‘ahhhh’) I see… your only friend. (pointing at Friend 2) How did you get to know each other?

Friend 2: I got to know him (PYH) playing basketball together. I just came because I was close by.

PYH: Hey… what? (kee kee kee) What do you mean you came just because you were around here? (everyone laughing)

Host: yes, you wouldn’t have come if you were far, right? (pointing at SJS) I feel SJS’s pretty nervous. He came in and he turned around!

SJS: It’s been a while since I’m in front of the camera. I’ve been resting for around 2 months now.

PYH: He finished a drama and he went traveling, just resting. So I haven’t called him for a while, since he’s been away. We haven’t seen each other for a long time, but now I made him come here suddenly like this, so I think he’s just nervous.

Host: I see… So how did you two become friends?

SJS: well… (everyone’s talking at the same time)

Host: This friend doesn’t even remember how they became friends (everyone’s laughing) I’m asking because I don’t think you know, really. For example, Mr Oh Ji Ho here became friend playing basketball. What about you?

SJS: I don’t really know how we became friends.

PYH: (cracking up) That’s a joke… Actually, before, during Mr. Ang’s Show… I mean Mr. Andre Kim Show…

Host: (looks ) If you say Mr. Ang… Who’s going to understand you? It’s not Mr. Im, nor Mr. Yang… Are you talking about Andre Kim?

PYH: Yes.

Host: Then, it’s Mr. Kim.

PYH: (laughing) I just call him ‘Ang’… Anyways, we met at Andre Kim’s Fashion Show, and we found out we were of the same age. But we didn’t have a chance to exchange contact numbers. But later, we met at MBC… meaning: at another production.. And we were like: “didn’t we meet before?” And we exchanged contact numbers and we became friends. But in the case of SJS, he's not spontaneous and he’s not… open-minded. And he doesn’t talk much either.

Host: Yes… mind... open. (joking) Means mind is open, right?

PYH: He doesn’t open his heart easily. That’s why I feel so good hearing from him that I’m one and only friend.

Host: Wow! So you met Mr. So at Mr. Ang’s Show, right? (to SJS) It’s good to see such young men becoming friends like that.

SJS: He was always a good friend. We could meet whenever we felt lonely, and have drinks together. (chorus ‘wow!) And I would pay for the drinks. (everyone breaks out)

Host: He says he’s a friend, but he sounds bitter. (more seriously) Now that you came, what are you feeling now? (SJS’s thinking) Tell us you’re glad you came. Your friend’s feeling sorry for you…

SJS: …hmmm… I’m glad I came (looking down to hide his face. Laughter behind, he laughs a little).

PYH: Really, Ji Sub always just says what he has to say in one word and that’s the end of the story.

Host: You must feel irritated…

PYH: What??? Oh, no… Don’t you think that’s cool? (chorus ‘Wow!!!’)

Host: Didn’t you just say he cuts his words short?

PYH: That’s cool. Even I as a man, I like that style.

Host: (in deep thought) What does that make of us??? (scratching his head) That’s why I’m saying this… We’re far from cutting the words short. Instead we say everything inside out. Explaining, turning words around. (back to SJS) What do you think, so late like this?

SJS: Honestly, I was a little shocked….

=======Last scene

PYH: he bought me lots of drinks, and we spent lots of money together, and that’s how we became closer.

Host: Wow… it’s been so long since we made a man out of this program! (laughter. Final greetings)

The END==========================

(Translated by Priscilla)

Anyone cares to translate the link? I really want to know more about So Ji Sub and Park Yong Ha's friendship. Ji Sub is such a wonderful, incredible friend and I'm sure Yong Ha was, too.

really I wanna point to vod neverending story

I think this article is press news :) sorry for translte ….

Guest monna

oh, and i miss you so much too dear coco,

thank you dear for the link, and the pictures,

i can't describe how much i missed his smile,

and i wonder how's he doing now,

how's is going to do or feel through the lonely nights :"((

thank you dear cinnyangel for the article,

wave to all here

adding pictures of SJS at the funeral

omg

Img1967948_f.jpg

Img1967947_f.jpg

Img1967945_f.jpg

Img1967946_f.jpg

Img1967950_f.jpg

Img1967944_f.jpg

Img1967949_f.jpg

Guest inezjang

i always cry when i watch JiSub crying scenes in his dramas..he has this awesome sad thing/look in him..

So..imagine watching the real pain he's going thru.. :tears:

JiSub my love..please stay strong and take good care..we love you too much..!

i sent him a card..i hope everyone can do the same..! *hugz to all*

Guest apple_red

i was shocked that PYH will commit suicide. amongst of them, i was more worry about SJS because one day back then he admitted that he also suffered depression himself to the point to commit suicide when he was in high schoool.

he was lonely and doesnt talk too much..his mother is very worry about him. and for his mother also, he promised her that he will not leaving her alone and commit suicide.

sjs we know is  a man with few words. but his hearts is full with love. and we know perfectly this is the same case with PYH..i hope after this happening, SJS will not feel lonely and also depressed. i hope he can find another ..i hope he can find a woman who loves him for who he is...

be strong Ji sub ssi...

Guest vudoolady

My heart is broken, our SJS... :tears:

Please, stay strong...

@inezjang: I want to send him a card too but I'm not sure about the address of 51K. And do we have to write the address in korean?...hope not, cause don't know how to write...

Guest asemaneporsetare

I am really heartbroken! I can not see SJS tears like this! :tears:

I don't know any thing about this funeral ceremonies! It is a Buddhist ceremonies?

Is SJS a Buddhist, too?

I want send him a message and console SJS! :( But I don.t know how? anybody know?

Guest inezjang

My heart is broken, our SJS... :tears:

Please, stay strong...

@inezjang: I want to send him a card too but I'm not sure about the address of 51K. And do we have to write the address in korean?...hope not, cause don't know how to write...

hi dear, from 51k i wrote this add:

135-090

24-24 Samsung-dong,

Gangnam-gu

Seoul

Korea 135-090

i wrote in English..

Guest vudoolady

hi dear, from 51k i wrote this add:

135-090

24-24 Samsung-dong,

Gangnam-gu

Seoul

Korea 135-090

i wrote in English..

Thank so much dear!

I'm really glad that you already had sent him a card.

SJS has a very hard time right now,

at least what we can do is to let him know that we'll always be there to support him no matter what.

I posted this in Park Yong Ha's thread but want to share it here too.

Here is a story I found that was telling of the special friendship SJS and PYH had....

http://www.wretch.cc...gakinme/8856960

(Translated by Priscilla)

Thank you for posting it. I've just found that they deleted PYH's thread so I'm very thankful for you to let us know their incredible friendship.

SJS made me so touching during last 3 days. Everytime I see his tearful face, I cried a lot, once for PYH's grief, second for SJS's pain...He proved that he always a best friend of PYH that PYH will never be lonely in his short journey in this life.

I'm a fan of PYH, thank you again for posting it. Now I wish him to overcome this sadness soon and keep this loss a beautiful memory. Their wonderful friendship will never be forgotten and it can inspire many people to live better. We always here to support him. Be strong man.

i always thought Song Seung Hun was So Ji Sub's best friend

he's not :huh: ????

they came together for JDG's wedding ... and often working out togther (so i heard)

i wonder when SJS said PYH was his only friend, how did SSH take it :unsure:

now, PYH whom he claimed to be his only friend has gone, I hope SJS,SSH and others will be closer & supporting one another. In this time of mourning, friends are the next thing most needed after family

Guest nana544

135-090

24-24 Samsung-dong,

Gangnam-gu

Seoul

Korea 135-090

Is this address accurate? If it is, I also want to send him a card too =). Thanks in advance.

Guest yonsamastar

that story of their friendship is so touching

when i read it i felt so ji sub's pain

now that he lost his best and only (as he says) friend ...

... i think he wont recover easly

PYH was so funny

i wish nothing f that would have happened

rest in peace Park Yong Ha

Guest YourSassyFriend

Oh those pictures make me so sad. RIP Park Yong Ha. <3

OMG. He and I have the same birthday! And TOP's!

Sweet~

Guest angg_jagiya

so Ji Sub Be strong....

So sad heart to understand. although I just fans who are far away from you, I could feel the grief and loss...

Road No.1 epi 3 capture ; wish these bring smething bright color here

*Warmly HuG*

thanx dearest for these bright pictures...

i sent him a card..i hope everyone can do the same..! *hugz to all*

an amazing idea, if u dont mind ive bloged about it & hope every fan can send him a supportive card, let's show him our love & support !!

Is this address accurate? If it is, I also want to send him a card too =). Thanks in advance.

yes that's the full address ^^

sharing some BTS from Road Number One

767f9d82073bda806d81192.jpg

3ad0d013f2425d3c5baf53e.jpg

077477c6b85d11259c163de.jpg

08b0738bb209af2dc8fc7a9.jpg

33856a607b07917beaf8f87.jpg

119e86945bd86b21d21b709.jpg

3db887180d63cc8b4aedbc9.jpg

credit Baidu via CY

some cheerful & lovely caps from RN1 :

9ba886441eb5d272500ffe4.jpg

20de42a92b6b07c21f17a24.jpg

7246e611a4a1bef8a6ef3f4.jpg

33944afb66a0635a024f564.jpg

71567a89111cc78d0e24444.jpg

adb22cf5a2b0511bbd31094.jpg

Credit on pic

waves

Guest minami

So Ji Sub's face is so full of anguish. It's heartbreaking to see him like this. :(

Be strong, Ji Sub. You are not alone. Do not allow yourself to fall into the pit of depression like your best friend. I hope SJS's close friends and colleagues will pay extra care and attention over him.

May God bless Park Yong Ha's soul and heal those friends and family who loved him.

Guest Todd

It broke my heart seeing Ji Sub crying so sad. He is really what they called "angel" man.....he did not sleep since he arrived at the funeral home and helped Park's family to take care of all arrangement of the funeral. He comforted Park's parents and promised to be their "son".....he even paid the bill for them.......

Ji Sub, I made the right choice to fall for you as you are not just a handsome and excellent actor but you are a great guy in reality!! Please take care of yourself and be strong!