SUGAR OFFICIAL THREAD

j i w o n.

The Ayumi that sings Bold & Delicious is Ayumi Hamasaki...a japanese singer.

Ayumi Lee is the girl thats in Sugar... she was born and raised in Japan but she's Korean.

They're two different people.

what?...

can someone verify this? I thought they were the same singer.. are you sure??? this is shockign to ne

i seriously cant believe this until someone tells me its true.. both ayumi look alike too.. i just thought they had a different style.. if its true.. i could see how.. the ayumi in sugar has diff eyes i guess.. but seriousl.. they look so similar

i just read their profiles in this thread.. she IS ayumi lee... wow how did i not know this? does this happen a lot to ppL? they think shes the same person?

apparently JiWONNx3HS thought they were the same person too? b/c she said something like "its possible to.. blah blah" ?

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lovelylil819

I never liked Sugar because none of them can sing. But when Ha Rin joined the group, I started liking them 'cuz someone can actually sing! Ha Rin can sing in Japanese and in Korean well. Good for her! :D

Guest JuYon52

I found ayoomi's cyworld if anyone wants to know it ^^ ayoomi-cyworld

she and Ayumi Hamasaki are not the same people obviously. they have different last names, and their first names are spelled different ways, they don't look much alike this ayoomi looks younger ^^

Guest Mademoisella

^agree. Thanks for the cyworld. I would post pics but *lazy me, too tired.

Good to know there is a thread for them. I think they should be more known and I like them more than Chunsangjihee or Jewelry.

what?...

can someone verify this? I thought they were the same singer.. are you sure??? this is shockign to ne

i seriously cant believe this until someone tells me its true.. both ayumi look alike too.. i just thought they had a different style.. if its true.. i could see how.. the ayumi in sugar has diff eyes i guess.. but seriousl.. they look so similar

i just read their profiles in this thread.. she IS ayumi lee... wow how did i not know this? does this happen a lot to ppL? they think shes the same person?

apparently JiWONNx3HS thought they were the same person too? b/c she said something like "its possible to.. blah blah" ?

i never said they were the same ppl cause i do not know . but IF the other ayumi is ayumi lee then it is possible for her to be in diff groups ...

but i don't know if she's her or not.

and i don't plan on researching -__-" haha

Did anyone catch SUGAR's HaRin and Soojin on 'Loveletter'?.....keke

....Harin had quite a few admirerz which is not hard 2 believe since she'z gettin' so much more prettier^^

....And i saw da 'behind da scenes' thingy for they're noodle commercial awhile ago.....haha.....they were soooo cute n' funny!!! lolz.....Ayoomi n' HaRin were cute^^

what?...

Ayumi Lee is Korean. She's in Sugar and she currently doesn't do any solo stuff. Sugar *does* sing in Korean and Japanese, and they're popular in Korea and Japan.

Ayumi Hamasaki is a REALLY famous Japanese singer.

They both look, act, and sing differently.

You're probably the only one who thought they were the same person. LOL :unsure:

Guest Mademoisella

Did anyone catch SUGAR's HaRin and Soojin on 'Loveletter'?.....keke

....Harin had quite a few admirerz which is not hard 2 believe since she'z gettin' so much more prettier^^

....And i saw da 'behind da scenes' thingy for they're noodle commercial awhile ago.....haha.....they were soooo cute n' funny!!! lolz.....Ayoomi n' HaRin were cute^^

^OO YEAH I SAW THE behind the noodle commercial and they were sooo cute too!! lol, and the commercial itself was cute too...

anyone know the official sugar site?

^ the one i remember is the newest one, the old official one isn't new tho (to me it isn't)

new:

www.sugar.cd

To much for my surprise, I am very impressed by Sugar.

Their live performances of "The Boy is Mine," are very impressive.

HaRin, IMO, was a big positive addition to the group. Her and Hye-Seung definately dominate the song, and I was impressed.

Ayumi, I think is the only one that actually vibrates, but it's a shame she doesn't have a big part in the song.

SuJin, .... she does the least.

Once HaRin & Hye-Seung learns to vibrate, the group will be very well-rounded. They can sing on tune, it's just I don't hear them vibrate.

Guest Mademoisella

^yeah Harin and Hyesung do have may parts in it, hopefully they'll gain more popularity and be more noticable <333

Picture TIME:

(Yeah I know some aren't NEW NEW but heheh it's SUGAR!!!)

img_10_151_2.jpg

2ndalbum024qg.jpgimg_10_151_1.jpg

2005mkmfstarnews_2_224348finnie_com.jpg

2005mkmfstarnews_1_224244finnie_com.jpg

437cba7970a60.jpg

tenten050929_235342finnie_com.jpg

th.jpgt.jpg

n2o_1412_279798_2.jpg

n2o_1412_279798_1.jpg

sugar45.jpg

n2o_1412_279537_1.jpg

904_79300.jpg

lookalike.jpg

creds: me, ayumi's cyworld, finnie.co.

ooo nice pics thanks for sharing them

harin's voice is very high , in my opinion haha

she sounds very perky XDD which is a good thing.

and hyeseung... hmm haha not used to calling her that cause i always called her sehbyul XD cause that's what her name was... i gues she's goign back to her birthname

she's the prettiest in my opinion ^

^^ohhh......cool pix!!! keke.....they have such cute poses.

In my opinion i think Ayoomi's da prettiest....keke...

....im actually also really liking HaRin's hair rite now coz itz different & funky.....really cool^^

Soojin should also try a new hair style....she's had dat same look 4 awhile. She's still pretty though....lol

Guest Mademoisella

^OMG!! Yeah I totally agree with SooJin's hair. I have nothing against her but her hair is always the same, maybe just different colors. And yeah Ayumi's my fav.

^their singing is alright. some of their songs are catchy. [x but no offense... i do not like harin cause she just seems so random. maybe cause i'm not use to her voice and her being in the group. maybe she'll grow on me, but yeah. i really like soojin!!! my favorite member of the group. :DDDDDD

-S0LLY ^3^

...Just felt like postin' a couple of cute SUGAR candid pix dat i find adorable^^keke....enjoy!!!

2703323.jpg

hehe....i thought this woz a cute pic, smiling^^ even though they look tired-.-

HaleenAyumi.jpg

my 2 favs Ayoomi n' HaRin....haha...Ayoomi's expressionz are priceless^^

0075861.jpg

how sweet....keke....they all sleep together!!!

Hye.jpg

Hye Seung n' Ayoomi sharing a drink...how sweet!!!

123.jpg

HaRin n' Ayoomi....^^

2232455.jpg

haha....this is a funni pic!!! i like her braidz....

SooJin.jpg

HaRin n' Soojin together....pretty!!!

Cutiez.jpg

This pic of SUGAR is so cute^^....i think they were filming a cf or somthing...

Credz: Ayoomi's Cyworld & me...keke

Archived