SUGAR OFFICIAL THREAD

j i w o n.

Guest celestialxangel

I had a feeling that it was going to come to this after not hearing any of Sugar news recently. A sad day this is.... Oh well, I wish all the band members much success on their solo careers!!

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gfngfgf

wow, that's too bad. I was hoping they'd release some more albums with this current line up. I like the way they sounded together. I'm going to have to keep an eye out for more news on Harin. She's a pretty good singer.

Guest llllBitter_Sweetllll

Oh..I've heard that Sugar is going to break up from now on... :tears: I still can't agree that cos I really love them but anyway, hope they can be as anything as they dream. :)

• 1 month later...

wow.. this sugar thread is awesome!! i love all the pics upped here!!

before i started browsing through this thread.. i onli really liked soojin and jung eum from love letter.. but after seeing all the pics of ayumi.. oh.. shes adorable.. i love her big cute eyes.. its such a shame tho i cant see the pics that elaiine posted coz of some photobucket bandwithe exceeded thing..

i made a collage? of pics of where soojin was on loveletter with choi sung joon.. they were the cutest ever on LL although they were onli together for 2 #'s..

26hb6.jpg

Season 02 - #26 soojin with choi sung joon

balibd2.jpg

bungeefa8.jpg

couple bungeeeeee... !!!!

Season 02 - #27 - Bali Special soojin with choi sung joon

Guest maihero

I have heard now Ayumi going out with Jaejoong (TVXQ), is it true ??

My sister went to see TVXQ the 2nd concert in Seoul, she said many Guards have to protectec Ayumi after the cocert coz many TVXQ fans tried to fight her.....

I have heard now Ayumi going out with Jaejoong (TVXQ), is it true ??

My sister went to see TVXQ the 2nd concert in Seoul, she said many Guards have to protectec Ayumi after the cocert coz many TVXQ fans tried to fight her.....

ayumi was at the concert?? WOW~ and your sister is lucky though i wouldve gone to the dbsg concert to see ayumi :sweatingbullets:

oh and about ayumi and JJ, there were rumors of them two going out but no one knows for sure. plus it was from the past not now

• 3 weeks later...
Guest litt0piggy

i have a questionm now that sugar had broke up, what will happen to hyeseung and harin? are they just gonna disappear in the entertainment world like some other girls from the older girl groups? since jung eum and soojin are acting now and we all know about ayumi if so i would so hate their company for doing this to them like their company barely talk about hyeseung i know they did when harin joined but not much hyeseung....and harin just joined not long ago so forgetting about her now is kinda mean.... i feel bad for them hope the get to do something in the future they're both very talented

PS hope i didnt hurt anybody just adding my opinion.. hehe... :)

Guest Smelly Tofu

I agree to piggy....i love hyesung...i don't want her to leave...i want her to join the acting crew too...and plus I think hyesung's voice and hari's voice are both very storn...I wouldn't mind seeing them form a duel or go solo...i think they are both capable...

Guest JooLee

any more pix of haleen? shes my fav but i can barely find pix of her -__- and do you guys know what ep of love letter she was on?

Guest gfngfgf

any more pix of haleen? shes my fav but i can barely find pix of her -__- and do you guys know what ep of love letter she was on?

I have her in the 12/24/2005 and 12/31/2005 episodes along with Soo-jin. I can't recall if Haleen was in any other episodes, but my hunch is that these were the only two episodes.

Archived