Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fragment

ahyoomeegf6.jpg

ahyoomee1nv1.jpg

ahyoomee2yo9.jpg

ahyoomee3gy9.jpg

ahyoomee4ug7.jpg

credits; mnet.com~

mnet pictures are so clear but so far away T_T ahaha at one point in time during this m! countdown performance i thought her top came loose cos i couldn't find her on stage :x

Guest celestialxangel

ayumilee200611100029_09.jpg

Singer Ayumi had to rush off stage during a live broadcast of M-Countdown at a stadium in Deungchondong, Seoul after her bra came undone and fell off at the height of an particularly intense dance routine. The incident occurred Thursday night at about 7:30 p.m., leaving the singer unable to complete her dance number. Baring more than usual, Ayumi dashed down the stairs beside the stage and with the help of her manager was able to patch things up, making it back on stage in time for the song’s final verse.

What caught the most attention however, was the unprecedented level of exposure. She had put a scrap of metallic fabric covering her bra initially when she took to the stage to debut her sizzling dance number. “It looked like she was really getting into the dance, and that’s why the accident occurred,” her manager said. “As this was her comeback performance, she was wearing very revealing clothes. Things will be different from now on.”

(englishnews@chosun.com )

credit ~ AF

Guest fragment

^ OMG SO WHAT I THOUGHT WAS TRUE! ahaha omg the poor dear <3 i'm glad that she was so professional about it though ^^ & when her manager says that "things will be different from now on", does that imply that she'll wear less revealing clothes? :x cos i would like that. not like, you know? but i thought it was a bit too much :x but then again i'm the conservative sort >_>

thanks for the news celestialxangel~

Man, I wish I couldve been there :) anyways her new song is pretty catchy, it's growing onto me. However, I wished it would would have been a ballad song instead.

Guest celestialxangel

Ayumi performing on her new show: Ayumi - Wrongful Meeting (tvNMAD.com 11.09.2006)

This was a cute episode. The theme was that Ayumi was Snow White aka a princess and Son Ho Young (ex G.O.D member) was the prince. When he was introduced as the guest MC, he knelt down on one knee and kissed Ayumi on the hand. So cute :blush:

credit clip ~ myself for uploading :P

Whoa, so many things have happened since I last visited O.O

Ayumi has a new song?!!

Ooooh, can't wait to hear it! She seems really busy now :D

Thanks for the new photos!

Im glad that she has a new single to promote now too. :D

I love this girl's voice!

And Im liking her new look but she should wear more :/

Ohh, I found ALOT of new photos. Gna post them up in a bit.

^maybe its the pressure of the new concept being 'sexy'

idk. but i'm just glad ayumi's personality is still the same. the revealing wardrobe is just a stage thing, so ppl shouldn't be too worried.

btw, did anyone see what she wore to kang ho dong's wedding? :vicx: eeekkk...it was...let's just say, a little too much.

*sighs* oh...ayumi........

Guest celestialxangel

btw, did anyone see what she wore to kang ho dong's wedding? :vicx: eeekkk...it was...let's just say, a little too much.

*sighs* oh...ayumi........

I decided to post the picture here from Kang Ho Dong's wedding thread:

ayumimg3.jpg

Okay, I just read somewhere that Ayumi came from a performance and didn't have time to change. Even though it may have seem inappropriate, what else is she suppose to do? Besides, it isn't the actual wedding but the reception.

Ayumi - M-NET Countrdown Perf [2006.11.09] you can findthis here and more @ Mandyquyen's CB

http://clubbox.co.kr/mandyquyen

requested by mandyquyen

oh and thanks everyone for the pics esp. elaiine. =]

i was wondering where you were for the past week or so. haha

do u know if there is a video for the ayumi perf where she is holding the peppero box? also do u guys know if there is vid of kang ho dong's weding? hehe thanks

There is a vid of his wedding reception. jnccrs posted it up in the YEH thread. I will get it for you in a sec.

There you go

http://www.pandora.tv/channel/ch_main.asp?...3&categ_id=

Credits go to jnccrs

As for the performances, I saw some online streaming videos in the chinese forum. Hang on I'll post the links. Lol.

Haven't found the peppero one yet, but this is the one whr she had the tiny slip up.

http://www.mncast.com/mainFrame.asp?mainSu...asp?mnum=700325

YAY. Found the Peppero one.

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view.php?fro...;itemID=3396210

Haha, I was MIA. LOL.

Having major exams <_<

Still having actually, but taking a break. Heh.

Guest Smelly Tofu

I know we all having fun, but you guys need to get an ayumi thread if you keep on carrying on like this...seriously i wanna know more about the other member, but this thread has been rambling on about ayumi for the whole 20 pages back...check if you don't believe me....*Sigh*

it's not that i don't like her, just that this is a sugar thread, and the rest of the band seem to be a shadow, I really like to know more about the rest nowadays, so pls help...repeat im not trying to cause any trouble...just suggesting...and i heard in a few pages back that you guys fear this thread will go down, well you know what? we can't do anything beside searching for their news, fi not then iono

let's get a ayumi thread ok?...i really want a Sugar thread to be like DBSK's and SUJU or shinhwa, every singer in the band share the same amount of news

^i thought we're not allowed to get an ayumi thread unless she releases an ALBUM. and you shouldnt get mad cause i mean if u really wanted to know, you could have just asked. and besides, elaiine had posted lots of pics of the other members a few pages back. plus i dont think sugar as a group is active currently anyway -_- although i dont know about their solo activites...i think this thread revived from the past BECAUSE of ayumi

I pmed one of the moderators and asked if we can make an ayumi thread =]

I'll let you guys know once i get a pm.

EDIT

i was pmed back and i was told that we're not allowed to make a separate thread for her yet since she only made digital singles

Archived