SUGAR OFFICIAL THREAD

j i w o n.

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

she's so sexy now!!~

i quite like this sexy look on her. she mixes sexy and cute really well.

sexy + cute = ayumi (hey, i can do math =/)

gotta love her.

Guest Mademoisella

^ didn't she change her hairstyle, lolz.. it seems longer and her bangs look different than the other picture..

EDIT:

nvm.. maybe hair extension and she probably sway her bangs, ^__^;;

hey can you tell me which episode this was? the one where ayumi was crying because of her bf's death?

the show was YaShimManMan...the episode was (2006.01.09)....wow i didnt notice that it was so recent. but yeah if you understand korean then you'll be fine...but since its not subbed, its tough to understand. i saw it before on youtube, but i cant seem to find it now...sorry.

O.o Care to share what it is about?(: I dont undrstand korean ><

Guest LiLKrAzYb0i

dont get me wrong, i love ayumi, but i think this song is getting old for me. i mean its nice, but i think she needs a ballad to showcase her talented voice. i see myself skipping over her song when it comes on my mp3 player or on winamp :(

^ Please don't post this msg here. Its not related!!!

LiLKrAzYb0i I get what you mean. Cos its her single, thus LL or Xman is always promoting it for her too, Especially LL. Like whoa, I loved it the first time round but now its getting kinda :mellow:

But I still love Ayumi! Cant wait to watch this week's LL and Xman <333333

J@de Thanks for the photos! Ayumi looks very cute esp in the second one! ^^

Guest moon_kaka

^ Please don't post this msg here. Its not related!!!

LiLKrAzYb0i I get what you mean. Cos its her single, thus LL or Xman is always promoting it for her too, Especially LL. Like whoa, I loved it the first time round but now its getting kinda :mellow:

But I still love Ayumi! Cant wait to watch this week's LL and Xman <333333

J@de Thanks for the photos! Ayumi looks very cute esp in the second one! ^^

HMm^____^ it's called "marketing" ^___^' but 4 real, it's getting old for me too ^___^' sorry Honey but it's true...... Fighting~~~

• 2 weeks later...

motoway065

I dont think she's releasing any other song or at least no news for now, cos afterall its a single.

Anyway, did you realise Ayumi has highlights in her hair now? I think blond highlights. It shows in Rainbow Romance, Loveletter and Xman.

Here's a photo of only her hair (LOL, cos she was bending down) in LL

ll24og1.jpg

Credit for this photo goes to joonage

Guest eternalblu

is sugar going to release another album? or is ayumi going to try a solo thing?

and does anyone have any of their cyworlds?

Archived