SUGAR OFFICIAL THREAD

j i w o n.

Guest moon_kaka

what's the name of track 12 on their Double Rainbow CD? I got curious as soon as I read you guys talking about "Real Identity" since I knew their Double Rainbow CD had one hidden track. Even if it isn't the same song, it'd be nice to finally get to name it instead of "Unknown Bonus Track". TIA.

Ehmmm~~~ Double Rainbow has only 11 tracks^____^

I think "track 12" as you said it's #39(Bonus track) - "i Believe"^__^

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xkiseki

does anyoen remember how chubby hwang jungeum was when she first began in sugar! it's hard to believe it's the sme girl.. she wasn't so arrogant back then. i'm not fan of the girl, she can't sing. she kept cracking during LL when she attempted Ivy's Babohngabwa. It was probably better for her to leave Sugar in pursuit of another career. I think she's doing a lot better now.

Park SooJin recently left too, and I also think that it will be better for her career since Ayumi and the newest Sugar member are the only ones that really get to showcase their vocal talents. SooJin is really adorable in LL.

Loved the epi with her and KiBum.

Guest moon_kaka

does anyoen remember how chubby hwang jungeum was when she first began in sugar!

Ofcouse~~~ how i can 4get 'bout it ??hmmm~~~ lol

[qoute]it's hard to believe it's the sme girl.. she wasn't so arrogant back then. i'm not fan of the girl, she can't sing. she kept cracking during LL when she attempted Ivy's Babohngabwa. It was probably better for her to leave Sugar in pursuit of another career.

Guest moon_kaka

I'm not Ayumika ^^! I'm sorry bro, I haven't uploaded the file from PM 4u, but u can check it in my badongo acc, okie ^^? user, pw same as here ^^

Now it's Ayumi turn in Loveletter ^^ They haven't broke up officially yet but I saw some news that they're still 2gether (I mean 3 ppl ^^) but Ayumi now has started her own activity ^^

btw I have a pic, can u guys guess who she is :D

newsenphoto7sm.jpg

oh bro! I have a gift 4u, check my photo album, I'm making an Ayumi section. I'll do it b4 moving @__@ I won't have connection 4 the next 2 days, so bad!

Guest moon_kaka

ka ka ka ka ....... thx a lot~~~~ Kute Sis~~~!!!!

everyone check'it out ^_____^

new8vx.jpg

@Mr.Dark : Yep~~~~ It is~~~~!!^_________^

Guest moon_kaka

Moon: hi there star ^^! I've read smwhere that she will have an album in Jul or Aug but it hasn't confirmed.

More sexy Ayumi from newsen ^^

Ayumika:

lol Dun giv dos pics here^___^ they gonna butcher my Poorchubby~~~~

AND OHhhhhhh MYYYYY GOD~~~~~ My girl's really grown up ~~~!!!!!!!!xd.gifxd.gifxd.gif(LIKE ME KA KA KA ^_____^lol)

Moon: bro! U're so mean! We should share her pics >"<! Don't 4get my banner!!! & next time, plz don't edit my post -_-

What a change! It looks like Ayumi is going for the 'sexy look' now...

Anyway, I'm surprised that she's going to release a single,

but I can't wait to hear it! =p

Guest Sutibu

Hm...I dunno, that pic of ahyoomi looks kinda fake. It's still hot though :)

Post more pix of my future wife please :P

Guest moon_kaka

Moon: In the pic above, she (Ayumi) looks really like Nam Sang Mi. But it's really her. oh well ... It depends on my bro whether he wanna share pics or not ^^!

Yumika: Hmmmm~~ Dos pics make me remember some bad memories ! so i don't wanna mmm... please giv me understanding , thx..~^^ N one more time, ~~~ U r pervert Sutibu ^___^ lol

Guest BLurBLur

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/3204/newsenphoto7sm.jpg

^ i dunno but this might not be ayumi... at the same time it could be her.... i juz cant be sure... :P can anyone confirm if its really her?

about them looking for a member to replace soojin... i have a feeling they arent looking for another vocally strong member... cause if they were... then they wouldnt have a strong dancer in the group anymore... they would have 3 strong vocals in a group and i think that would not be the direction that sugar would head to.... they would most probably look for a member that is good in dancing... so that sugar would have someone who is good in that area when they need to perform fast paced/dance songs....

Guest pinkymao

Ayumi is very sweet.......i like the episode of xman when she was playing the 'of course' wif kang ho dang...

Guest Sutibu

Yumika: Hmmmm~~ Dos pics make me remember some bad memories ! so i don't wanna mmm... please giv me understanding , thx..~^^ N one more time, ~~~ U r pervert Sutibu ^___^ lol

Well those pix make my pants happy :D

Anyways, I'm really looking forward to Ahyoomi's solo album or whatsoever.

Guest xpliiciitkiss

how come noone talks about jung eum D: she WAS ( i know) once part of sugar and same goes for soojin .... the contributed alot on the group also D: seems like everyone here talks only about ayumi.

Guest my sassy girl

aren't they kinda the reject group?

that's what my friends keep saying..

anyways what are their best songs..

and who is the best sugar singer?

Guest moon_kaka

@ Blur : Hmmm~~ i'm agree too, in dos pics it's not my Girl ^^ lol That's only the advertisement ^___^ n thank youwink.gif

how come noone talks about jung eum D: she WAS ( i know) once part of sugar and same goes for soojin .... the contributed alot on the group also D: seems like everyone here talks only about ayumi.

Hmmm~~~ we talk 'bout her too (5b not alot ^^) but we're still and will ^___^

@ Sassy girl : hmm ~~ it's hard to say "what are their best songs..

and who is the best sugar singer?"...it depends on you^^ but dey're really gr8t n i think you should listen to their musik , u'll love it all ^____^

How many albums did Jung Eum do with Sugar before she left the group?

mm..~~~~ she's on all their albums but only the last Korea album (Sweet Lips) she's not ^^

And Tibu dun talk like dat!!!!!! i care that you will eat warns for dinner!!! lol ^^

Guest x_lisaa

ayumi is so pretty. i love that girl so much, i dont get why people always say she's a plastic head. i dont think it really matters, her personatily makes up for it anyways.

aren't they kinda the reject group?

that's what my friends keep saying..

anyways what are their best songs..

and who is the best sugar singer?

I wouldn't call them a reject group. More accurately, they're definately underrated and worthy of alot more recognition based on their singing skills and quality of music.

I listen to primarily female solos, girl groups and mixed groups (like Koyote for example) and I own alot of CDs from all those groups. So I'm pretty confident I have good enough exposure to what's out there when it concerns female artists. And obviously this is only my opinion, but as far as girl groups go... Sugar would be the only girl group that I think deserves to be compared to the legendary SES group. Forget all the other kpop girl groups you've ever heard or listened to... Sugar would be my #2 best all-time kpop girl group behind SES of course. That's where I would rank Sugar.

Why? Cuz everything that came after their debut album has been of very high quality. Their songs are catchy, creative and non repetitive. They've got the vocal talents to back it up. Unlike other groups out there, you don't really find any FILLER TRACKS... you know what I'm talking about. Good songs are ones where the more you listen to it... the more new things you notice from it. There's a subtle level of genius in their music that's sorely lacking in the majority of music nowadays. I guess the best way for me to describe it is Sugar's music is very reminiscent of the kind of music available during the "golden age of kpop" which I would put at between 1997-2002.

But again, that's just my humble opinion... take it for what it's worth. ;)

@Mr.Dark : Yep~~~~ It is~~~~!!^_________^

Great, that's exactly what I wanted to know. Thanks! But you called me Mister.... ever since I turned 18 and people started calling me Mister... I knew I was getting old. :tears::tears::tears::lol:

Archived