• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest amane~matsuo

its on creidesca3's clubbox...

that's where i got it from (:

http://clubbox.co.kr/creidesca3

ahaha i loveeed the episode w/ tablo's voice...the part where he starts rapping in the nrb was SO hilarious XD

awww yess tablo's voice !! ^____^

suyoung was like singing and then tablo goes rapping!! too cuute! haaha

I hope they continue that story~ another baby for suyoung & byungjin!!! XD

ep 76 ending is soooooo saddddddddd :tears: why does it always have to be so sad for the uhm brothers??? :(

now I can really say that hyunjin likes yeonji!!! but the problem with kijoon & hyunjin is that they cant fight for thier feelings

I mean if you like her then go for it, but no. those two can only look from a distance and hide thier feelings even tho it hurts them. sadddd :tears:

i finally got around to starting this. i watched the first few episodes when i was in korea then i stopped watching this during flashback time cuz it was really boring =/ but my friend who is really picky with dramas and whatnot likes this so i decided to try it again. omgsh it gets so much better once they actually show present time <33 i love the halmuni hehe and hyunjin well i liked him before when i tried watching it the first time so lolls no changes there (also ive noticed his short tongue more now but w/e sexy voice <33 ) but im starting to like all the swim team members lolls cute/funny in their own ways. yeonji's REALLY pretty. mann im jealous lolls. im on episode 14 now AHAHAHA *hides* i'll try to watch up to like 30-ish today if i can... first i have to study for ap us test. RAWR. then i'll start d/lding it (since im watching it on youtube right now THANK GOODNESS ITS ON YOUTUBE) once i get past 66 or maybe just 70s and on. <33 hehe and im hoping i can continue watching this on time since i stopped highkick cuz i didnt have time and like i stopped and episodes piled up and ... ARGH. lolls. <33 thanks for all caps and whatnot.

Guest amane~matsuo

ep76 OL video links (hope it works!!!^^)

part1: http://www.uccc.co.kr/sub/sub_detail.htm?p...=242178&s=1

part2: http://www.uccc.co.kr/sub/sub_detail.htm?p...=242179&s=1

part3 : http://www.uccc.co.kr/sub/sub_detail.htm?p...=242180&s=1

ep 71-72; uploaded by jinjoshii < thankiez (: >

Kimchi Cheese Smile Ep.71

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0UI9HQUG

Kimchi Cheese Smile Ep.72

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3KK9WPFS

if you need to watch the episodes for 70+ you can go onto youtube and it's all there except for 76 though. gosh i thought that epi 75 was REALLY funny with tablo and his rapping. my fav part was when souyoung was like y'all i'm here! and then tablo was like hey this song is pretty good and then he starts rapping! haha :lol: i can't wait for 76!

OMG Hyunjin likes Yeonji?!?! <---- that sounds awesome!

- Kyu

Guest jinjooshii

if you need to watch the episodes for 70+ you can go onto youtube and it's all there except for 76 though. gosh i thought that epi 75 was REALLY funny with tablo and his rapping. my fav part was when souyoung was like y'all i'm here! and then tablo was like hey this song is pretty good and then he starts rapping! haha :lol: i can't wait for 76!

- Kyu

really? even ep73? bc that is what i need to watch..i have all the other eps after except that one

under what username

Guest amane~matsuo

i finally got around to starting this. i watched the first few episodes when i was in korea then i stopped watching this during flashback time cuz it was really boring =/ but my friend who is really picky with dramas and whatnot likes this so i decided to try it again. omgsh it gets so much better once they actually show present time <33 i love the halmuni hehe and hyunjin well i liked him before when i tried watching it the first time so lolls no changes there (also ive noticed his short tongue more now but w/e sexy voice <33 ) but im starting to like all the swim team members lolls cute/funny in their own ways. yeonji's REALLY pretty. mann im jealous lolls. im on episode 14 now AHAHAHA *hides* i'll try to watch up to like 30-ish today if i can... first i have to study for ap us test. RAWR. then i'll start d/lding it (since im watching it on youtube right now THANK GOODNESS ITS ON YOUTUBE) once i get past 66 or maybe just 70s and on. <33 hehe and im hoping i can continue watching this on time since i stopped highkick cuz i didnt have time and like i stopped and episodes piled up and ... ARGH. lolls. <33 thanks for all caps and whatnot.

well goodluck in your exams~! and I hope U continue to watch KCS,, its getting fun these days.. and getting sadder with the love stories.. heehee

hyunjin is getting cuter and yeonji is much more okay now ^^

you know what?? why doesn't anybody create a fan club on soompi.com??

and thanks for posting the link to episode 72!!

- Kyu

heehee that'd be a great idea Kyu ^^

- Kyu

LOL! that part was reallyyyy soo cute tablo first complaining and all and even begging for suyoung to stop jumping around! LOL

but then yeah he starts to rap XD

haahaa also from ep77 gong yoo came out !!! it was from yeonji's imagination.. but yeah

I was sooo surprised to see gong yoo on KCS!! LMAO XD

hyun2.gif

_____.jpg

123124.jpg

^

^

I mean really Hyunjin likes Yeonji fer sure,,

they were on the bus on the way home coz Yeonji called the hospital for Hyunjin since he's burning with fever

but she was in this chinese dress which reallyyy fits (she was too funny in that dress btw)

yeonji was spposed to go to this party with kijoon but she had to watch Hyunjin over..

he helps her up in the bus but he aint talking to her...

and then Yeonji fell asleep and one of her fake eyelashes fell.. LOL

some men were laughing at her so Hyunjin went by her side and put her head on his shoulders... awww !!!!

and then he said, "너를 싫어했으면 좋겠다.." so doesnt it mean he doesnt really hate her whatsoever.. :'(

really i want hyunjin+yeonji T.T

hyeonji5.gifhyeonji6.gifhyeonji8.gif

hyeonji.gifhyeonji2.gifhyeonji3.gif

from ep76 ㅠㅠ

ALSeeEdit_KlmChl_016-1.jpg

ALSeeEdit_KlmChl_020.jpg

ALSeeEdit_KlmChl_007.jpg

ALSeeEdit_KlmChl_030-1.jpg

ALSeeEdit_KlmChl_023.jpg

ALSeeEdit_KlmChl_034.jpg

ALSeeEdit_KlmChl_035.jpg

ALSeeEdit_KlmChl_036.jpg

Guest irdanri

Ahh.. I'm really falling behind :/ Last episode I watched was 72 or 73.. If you have links to those I would be more than thankful :D

It really looks like things are getting somewhere with the relationships :P

Guest babymarzy07

omg... HYeonji!!!

waaaahhh!!

i feel they are both held back...

they really seem to care for the other...

im loving that couple now so much..

they just make my heartache watching them..

sadness..

i can see the sadness and longing in hyunjin's eyes...

im sure he likes her too..

something makes him try to push it away...

awww...

great acting by them btw!!

i wanna see how they carry this on..

its really getting good its nearly midway through the sitcom..

Guest amane~matsuo

Ahh.. I'm really falling behind :/ Last episode I watched was 72 or 73.. If you have links to those I would be more than thankful :D

It really looks like things are getting somewhere with the relationships :P

the episodes are really getting fun these days..

hmmm how about YT links???

ep74:

ep75:

ep76:

omg... HYeonji!!!

waaaahhh!!

i feel they are both held back...

they really seem to care for the other...

im loving that couple now so much..

they just make my heartache watching them..

sadness..

i can see the sadness and longing in hyunjin's eyes...

im sure he likes her too..

something makes him try to push it away...

awww...

great acting by them btw!!

i wanna see how they carry this on..

its really getting good its nearly midway through the sitcom..

I love them too :(

it's soo sad! But I think Yeonji reallyy really likes kijoon still..

But she seems to be worried for hyunjin too.. but heck,

who cares most for yeonji, and who helps yeonji when she needs help

and who is always there for her when she's in trouble?

its not Kijoon, its Hyunjin ! so if i were here i'd choose him... (as much as i love kijoon hehe !)

wow~ ep78 was reallyy funny !! haahaa Lee Suyoung!! XD

So Suyoung was not really Grace her name was Subin but her name is not really Subin.. but I forgot the name

coz it was real weird! haahaa. Kijoon went out with her coz he wanted to forget Hyeyoung and to make her jealous (i think)

And Grace even lied she was not a college student and she lied about some other things too..

haha, she was funny too... and then Hyeyoung out of jealousy and curiousity spied on them and she found out that....

Subin/Grace is not a female.. hence a MAN !! LOL! XD

and I like the Kwon-Woo couple too, I've read a rumor that they maybe a couple in real life~

Kwon can be such a wonderful guy!!! and he's multitalented too :D

poor kwon, they all say suwoo is a pretty girl and dont deserve kwon but

kwon does his best to impress suwoo~ kwon can be such a sweet guy,,

and from ep78~

kwon and suwoo's first kiss!!! haahaa. suhyeon, jiwoo, hyunjin

even saw it and how dramatic/romantic it was and says how lucky kwon is.. LOL

__.jpg

__2.jpg

__3.jpg

__-1.jpg

anndd~ I've read that the sitcom will only last until january next year... :tears:

I dunno if its true,, but yeah. sadd :unsure:

Guest irdanri

the episodes are really getting fun these days..

hmmm how about YT links???

ep74:

ep75:

ep76:

Thanks! That works. :D I didn't think about using YT because they always remove some stuff sometimes.

Archived