[sitcom 2007] Kimchi Cheese Smile 김치 치즈 스마일

Guest dream_on

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest babymarzy07

waaahaaahaaa !!! ep72 is funny !!! shingu granpa never fails to make me go LOL! XD

So I dont know what to call Sanho now, Sanho or Yoon Shiljang....! heehee becoz in eppie72

everyone keeps calling him Yoon Shiljang and from ep71 granpa said he can't entrust Hyeyoung to him

and when he thought about the possibility of Sanho being someone who's rich and wealthy

he was imagining then welcoming the thought of Sanho for Hyeyoung and then even calling him Yoon Seobang~ and Kijoon was like

'how about me, I was Eom Seobang before' but Granpa wants Sanho now as the son-in-law :lol:

and then when Sanho was probably a gangster all of them felt afraid/terrified of him and the girl Cha Kija

is funny sometimes but she's kinda mysterious too since she kinda knows who Sanho really is !!! I think

she's hiding something too...

I'm so intrigued by his past !!! :wacko:

and poor hyunjin :tears: in ep73

he was just in the 6th place while jiwoo was higher than him...

I didnt understand much but I think that granpa fortune teller told them that jiwoo and hyunjin are badluck for each other...

and I am deeply roooting for the Hyeonji couple !!! Hyunjin is still indifferent to Yeonji

perhaps jealousy! LOL and Yeonji is so concerned about Hyunjin...

I want them together ! > <

they're so compatible !!! heehee !! and I love samonim <suyoungs mom> and suyoung !!!

theyre like "oh he finds me pretty" and samonin is like "oh he thought i'm your sister so he must be coming back for me"

to that plumber !!! but that plumber was a nasty thief!!! haahaa sunwook samonim vs suyoung was fuuuuny

ahhhhh!! his past is coming out!!

well that girl is a mystery all right..

i felt so bad for kijoon then!

omg shingu is funny alright...

sanho's past can be many things..

but ill still stick with my chaebol theory for now..

adding that he is the runway chaebol's son but was a gangster..

hahhaa

aawwww... my poor hyunjin!

i wanted to hug him!

all kudos to jiwoo

but still!!

capture_07112007_205627.jpg

this has got to be my fave pic yet!! my 두사람사랑!! 산진!! :)

Guest amane~matsuo

lol what exactly was sanho's job before he quit? it seems like he was president of that company?

and ep.73 was so funny and sad at the same time...poor hyun jin :[

and funny su-hyun, so hilarious when he tried to ask her out XD

yeah I think ep73~ bittersweet.. heehee !!

well I think sanho is the son of the president where Hyeyoung works... coz it was shown in an earlier episode

a man had a picture of him and I think its the company's president.. big boss.. heehee but I dunno for sure~

his mystery is well,, too mysterious! XD

ahhhhh!! his past is coming out!!

well that girl is a mystery all right..

i felt so bad for kijoon then!

omg shingu is funny alright...

sanho's past can be many things..

but ill still stick with my chaebol theory for now..

adding that he is the runway chaebol's son but was a gangster..

hahhaa

aawwww... my poor hyunjin!

i wanted to hug him!

all kudos to jiwoo

but still!!

this has got to be my fave pic yet!! my 두사람사랑!! 산진!! :)

LOL! me too i'm a chaebol theory supporter too!

heehee !!! and I feel bad for Sanho too, I mean

I dont know if those people out there might be good .. or bad for him :(

and dannng,,, my supported couples kijoon-hyeyoung/hyunjin-yeonji!

its soooooo sad for them these days...

and the eom brothers are in a downfall these days :tears:

thanks amane for all the wonderful pics..hehe hyunjin is so cuteee

here is ep72

Kimchi Cheese Smile Ep.72

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3KK9WPFS

and thanks for this too ^^

and OL link for ep74~ http://playshot.net/muse/mediaplayer.swf?f...&bid=vod_01

p/s it takes forever to load for me :(

yeah I think ep73~ bittersweet.. heehee !!

well I think sanho is the son of the president where Hyeyoung works... coz it was shown in an earlier episode

a man had a picture of him and I think its the company's president.. big boss.. heehee but I dunno for sure~

his mystery is well,, too mysterious! XD

LOL! me too i'm a chaebol theory supporter too!

heehee !!! and I feel bad for Sanho too, I mean

I dont know if those people out there might be good .. or bad for him :(

and dannng,,, my supported couples kijoon-hyeyoung/hyunjin-yeonji!

its soooooo sad for them these days...

and the eom brothers are in a downfall these days :tears:

and thanks for this too ^^

and OL link for ep74~ http://playshot.net/muse/mediaplayer.swf?f...&bid=vod_01

p/s it takes forever to load for me :(

sorry but the link doesn't work for me :[

Guest amane~matsuo

sorry but the link doesn't work for me :[

Yeah I think that OL link only works at a certain time or something. Otherwise, it just does not work for me D:

i was watching it then it suddenly stopped at 5 minutes!! > <

maybe this will do~ http://andu.hanafos.com/Home/Play/playgw.a...75&spreader

pix;

capture_07112007_214048.jpg

capture_07112007_214312.jpg

capture_07112007_214321.jpg

capture_07112007_214415.jpg

capture_07112007_214602.jpg

capture_07112007_214618.jpg

capture_07112007_213604.jpg

capture_07112007_213926.jpg

capture_07112007_214203.jpg

capture_07112007_214441.jpg

capture_07112007_214451.jpg

capture_07112007_214658.jpg

capture_07112007_214703.jpg

from wuldo's cyworld ^^

and I love this!!! Hyunjin guested at Kijoon's musical! cuuute XD

SG104105_35274.jpg

SG104159_65274.jpg

SG104185_85274.jpg

SG104187_95274.jpg

SG104203_31999.jpg

Guest irdanri

Haha yeah! Aww man.. nothing about Sanho's past in that episode. No previews about next episode either D:

Didn't watch ep73 so I was confused on what yeonji did but I think I have a basic idea.

Guest amane~matsuo

Haha yeah! Aww man.. nothing about Sanho's past in that episode. No previews about next episode either D:

Didn't watch ep73 so I was confused on what yeonji did but I think I have a basic idea.

Well,, basically it was Yeonji's fault since he told Hyunjin that Jiwoo had an accident and Yeonji didnt even told him it was just a joke

and then Hyunjin tore that lucky charm to prevent him from badluck's becoz he thought the badluck was transferred to Jiwoo..

So, I think Hyunjin went out of focus :( but Yeonji was holding that torn pieces of goodluck charm in her hands all along~

and she was really seemed worried for him...! :tears: and on ep 74 when Hyunjin saw Yeonji talking to Kijoon from afar

I can see some jealousy in his eyes :tears: poor Hyunjin!

I missed todays ep :'( I was soo excited to watch it since Tablo's voice.. is a guest!! LOL

I will watch ep75 right now, here's a link: http://playshot.net/muse/mediaplayer.swf?f...&bid=vod_01

and I think ental version's seems to load forever since it's an avi file but those sbs777 versions (which are LQ) seems to take shorter times to load :(

Guest irdanri

Ah.. So that's what happened.. :/ And I wonder where Hyunjin went for vacation..

How do you get to the hanafos link? I want to get there later tonight and watch it because my laptop's running low on power

Guest amane~matsuo

Ah.. So that's what happened.. :/ And I wonder where Hyunjin went for vacation..

How do you get to the hanafos link? I want to get there later tonight and watch it because my laptop's running low on power

I dont have a clue too where he went :(

Just click the link~ there's no html link in the menus [on that hanafos player] just embed links~ i just toyed with the links so that when U click it it will show in a new window.. heehee

Guest babymarzy07

omg, i was so sad for hyunjin in that ep. i felt like crying too when he teared up.i wanted to give him a hug. awwww...i think yeonji is really concerned about him more now..im still ding last night's epie too.i wonder what's it about..im curious why they made hyunjin go on vacation..i hope he will return soon..i miss hyunjin..i noticed something, sanho changes his glasses frames.he has a thicker set for a different look and a thinner set for a cuter, sexier look!bwahahha that's how much i like sanho! :P

yeah I think ep73~ bittersweet.. heehee !!well I think sanho is the son of the president where Hyeyoung works... coz it was shown in an earlier episode a man had a picture of him and I think its the company's president.. big boss.. heehee but I dunno for sure~his mystery is well,, too mysterious! XDLOL! me too i'm a chaebol theory supporter too! heehee !!! and I feel bad for Sanho too, I meanI dont know if those people out there might be good .. or bad for him :(and dannng,,, my supported couples kijoon-hyeyoung/hyunjin-yeonji!its soooooo sad for them these days...and the eom brothers are in a downfall these days :tears: and thanks for this too ^^
me too!! i feel for our couples!!mostly, for hyunji but at moment bwahahahai think he is the son too of that guy in the chair..im scared for sanho...what will those guys do..maybe sanho was trying to escape the wholebeing chaebol thing..sung shi kyung and shin goo was hilarious too!!i love his song though!sanho and hyeyoung tried the escape route!

Guest amane~matsuo

omg, i was so sad for hyunjin in that ep. i felt like crying too when he teared up.i wanted to give him a hug. awwww...i think yeonji is really concerned about him more now..im still ding last night's epie too.i wonder what's it about..im curious why they made hyunjin go on vacation..i hope he will return soon..i miss hyunjin..i noticed something, sanho changes his glasses frames.he has a thicker set for a different look and a thinner set for a cuter, sexier look!bwahahha that's how much i like sanho! :P me too!! i feel for our couples!!mostly, for hyunji but at moment bwahahahai think he is the son too of that guy in the chair..im scared for sanho...what will those guys do..maybe sanho was trying to escape the wholebeing chaebol thing..sung shi kyung and shin goo was hilarious too!!i love his song though!sanho and hyeyoung tried the escape route!

LOL! I love your avvy marzy!! cuuteness :lol:

Yeah I think Sanho is like 3rd or 2nd-generation chaebol! and that psycho girl Cha Kija,, sometimes is funny but she's all the while mysterious XD

I feel soooo sad too for Hyunjin~ ! He quit the swimteam :'( and he even threw away all his medals and trophies!!!

and I know now where he went, he went to the cow farm, where eomshin is (he and yeonji's babycow)

shingu granpa is really funny in ep74!! haahaa!!! I was sooo laughing hard when he used Nae Yeojaranikka / 내여자라니까 by Lee Seunggi to make the wedding vows!! XD He was supposed to use Du Saram's lyrics by Sung Sikyung but he~~llo! Sung Sikyung is the guest wedding singer and of all songs it was Du Saram!!! LOL so instead Hyeyoung gave him a cd and it was Lee Seungi's album and then he recited the song Nae Yeojaranikka... just changing some of the words like Nuna to Shinbu... twas funny XD

I only got a wma file of Du Saram/2 people by Sung Sikyung; http://media.twango.com/m1/original/0100/e...f896d7db214.wma

and Lee Seunggi's Nae Yeojaranikka/My Girl; http://media.twango.com/m1/original/0100/c...7d24a4c9e84.wma

and Tablo's voice was soo cute, it looked like Suyoung just lied being preggers but Tablo's voice was like, "No mom I'm here, dont worry!"

and I think she really is preggy.. well I hope!!! and on that Noraebang scene where Suyoung was singing Tablo's voice was like rapping, cuute! ^____^

and Another guest next week!!! It's Lee Suyoung!

from the previews it says she will play as Grace~ and I think Kijoon and she will go out since Kijoon was determined to forget about Hyeyoung..

obviously he still likes her :(

The F4 swimteam!

juniornov07kimchicheeseig5.jpg

juniornov07kimchicheesemj8.jpg

juniornov07kimchicheesekl4.jpg

juniornov07kimchicheesesp4.jpg

Archived