Mobile Suit Gundam 00

Guest BenDover

Guest BenDover

(new gundam series coming out in October 2007)
Mobile-Suit-Gundam-00-the-Movie-A-Wakeni

Summary Information

The year is A.D. 2037.

Although fossil fuels have been exhausted, mankind discovered a new energy source to amend their plight: three massive orbital elevators and the large-scale solar generation systems that accompany them. However, only some of the major nations and their allies would benefit from this system.

Three superpowers own the three orbital elevators. The "Union," based in the United States of America; the "People's Reformation League," consisting mainly of China, Russia and India; and the "AEU," which is centered in Europe. For their own dignity and prosperity, each of the superpowers is continuing to play a large zero-sum game. Even in the 24th century, mankind has yet to unify into one.

In this world where battles never cease, a private militia appears, advocating the "eradication of warfare through force." Those possessing a mobile suit "Gundam" are called Celestial Beings.

The armed intervention to all warfare with Gundams begins.
Volumes: 4 (Ongoing) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=12690Anime Episodes: 50 + film + 3 OVAs*This series has also games released
473543-gundam00_1680_10501.jpg

gundam_00___wallpaper_by_nibelwolf.jpg

MobileSuitGundam00full116901.jpg

Character:

Gundam Meisters:

Setsuna F. Seiei:: Age: 16. Fated boy soldier born & raised in the war-torn Middle East's Kurdis Republic. A cool kid who hates getting close to others and keeps his feelings inside.

Lockon Stratos:: Age: 24. Decided to join Celestial Being after losing his parents because of terrorism. The eldest pilot and team leader.

Allelujah Baptism:: Age: 19. Spent his childhood as an orphan in the People's Reform League. Usually gentle and quiet.

Tieria Erde:: Age: unknown. A boy with a rare kind of beauty, his history, nationality, and origins all a mystery. Within his gentle tone, he can give a sense of cold intentions.

Mechanics:

Gundam Meisters:

GN-001 Gundam Exia

Head Height: 18.3 meters
Base Weight: 57.2 tons

Because of the GN particles eminating from the GN Drive within the unit, it has astounding mobility and near infinite energy. Compared to currently-in-use MS, it introduces a great deal of high technology. A close-combat, high-mobility MS equipped with 7 blades. The GN particles eminated into the air cause radio wave interference and disrupt ordinary radar and communications.

GN-002 Gundam Dynames::

Head Height: 18.2 meters
Base Weight: 59.1 tons

Same as the other Gundams, equipped with a GN Drive. It's emphasis is gun warfare. Has many guns suitable for missions and a GN Sniper Rifle as standard equipment. When it carries out precision shooting, the head transforms into Sniper Mode with a concealed camera eye appearing. During that time, a rifle-style controller is used.

GN-003 Gundam Kyrios::

Head Height: 18.9 meters
Base Weight: 54.8 tons

Variable unit that can transform into a flight form. In its flight form, it has a rear arms container and can deal with every mission with versatility. While it excels at hit-and-run attacks in its flight form, even in its MS form it has offensive capabilities to match other Gundams.

GN-005 Gundam Virtue::

Head Height: 18.4 meters
Base Weight: 66.7 tons

Heavily armed type and has powerful weapons such as the GN Bazooka and GN Cannon. It expands the GN Field, covering itself with a barrier and has considerably high defense.

Staff and Cast

Director: Seiji Mizushima
Series Composition/Scenario: Yousuke Kuroda
Character Design: Yun Kouga and Michinori Chiba
Mechanic Design: Kanetake Ebikawa, Takayuki Yanase and Kunio Okawara
Gundam Animelizer: Seiichi Nakatani
Concept Design: Nobuto Sue, Kenji Teraoka, and Hitoshi Fukuchi

Teaser Trailer:

p.s. i will update any news based on this new series

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Golden Zeta Gundam

guess they really screwed up with SeeD Series :)

hopefully this will be exciting :)

Guest DKYang

I thought it was the same artist again after looking at the first picture of the kid. Boy, that would suck if it was.

Guest xsilentangel

o0o0o0o0o0o0oh hope this series will be good

by the pictures of the gundam, im not impressed at all

Guest Take Five

Is it impossible to have a somewhat cheerful character instead of these dreary(?) emo or anti-war main characters.

And the designs this time are poop

yes, unfortunately it is. that's what super robot shows are for: hot-blooded characters.

Guest phuong*

awww i loved gundam seed...

the pix of the characters look alrite....but the gundams themselves are kinda dull looking---

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

wow, didnt expect a L'arc ~en~ciel song as the OP song

1st ep

hmm... a team of gundams vs the world? Reminds me of Wing. (I haven't watched that many other Gundam series)

the guy who was talking in the video at the end looks really evil

Guest TrainDriver

^because girls can't pilot them llllllloooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllll :lol: i'm sorry i'll behave :P i thought that lady from gundam wing was cool, the one who hangs around the bad guys (i can't remember her name)

Guest Golden Zeta Gundam

series feels like a small rip off from Armored Core Nexus/Nine Breaker/Last Raven ,

but nonetheless , still ok to me

Guest madeinktown

the series looks promising. or at least something to do to fill the void called "study time."

but i like how the gundams are environmentally friendly now. al gore would be proud.

Archived