少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest sassydork_.

Is it just me or it was totally different from the audio that leaked?

Anywho, it's pre-recorded after all. Maybe they performed it twice or something?

Anyways, I noticed that Hyoyeon's socks was too long xD

Then if you read below Sooyoung and Sunny's shirts you can see the words "Girl's Generation" <33

Oh! Taeyeon has too...on her shorts xD but I can only see 'Girls' xD

v I just listened to the clip once again. Maybe because of the bad quality that's why I thought it's different. I turned the volume up to make sure and I heard the MCs on the background. It's actually just the same.

Plus the recording for their Music Bank was held last week, unless they didn't just update the schedule which I highly doubt.

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Alexiel

Like I said before, the leaked audio couldn't have been on Music Bank. Music Bank records on Fridays, and the audio surfaced before then. They wouldn't have recorded the performance last week and aired it this week because the stage would've been different, and it wasn't. It must've been from another performance at a different location. Either that, or they performed last week on Music Bank and it wasn't aired? That isn't really likely though, because we would've heard something about it one way or another.

Guest talksound

their recent live performance was great. i actually didn't expect that from them. they all managed well, and of course, tae yeon did well. jessica did too, surprisingly, but not so surprising. she did well. they all did a great job. tiffany ran out of breath a bit, but at least she went back on track.

I like these outfits better, lol xD

I sense improvement with Tiffany and Sunny.

Why the heck are HyoYeon's socks so HIGH? O.O

SeoHyun's second time singing, started off a bit weak, but that's alright.

A much better performance and stage without those annoying balloons.

Guest Platinum

Like I said before, the leaked audio couldn't have been on Music Bank. Music Bank records on Fridays, and the audio surfaced before then. They wouldn't have recorded the performance last week and aired it this week because the stage would've been different, and it wasn't. It must've been from another performance at a different location. Either that, or they performed last week on Music Bank and it wasn't aired? That isn't really likely though, because we would've heard something about it one way or another.

yeah, it seems that way... but m and so ho young recorded a special stage last week too, and that'll prolly be aired later... its weird cos music bank wasn't on their sched. for this week, like the recording

This performance was better... like all of you guys said. Haha.

Sunny sounded great!

Although Yuri's voice is strong (I like it), she gets off tune..

Did anyone notice that Tiffany missed a dance move? Around 1:37

Every time I see her, she looks sooo nervous.

Guest Platinum

This performance was better... like all of you guys said. Haha.

Sunny sounded great!

Although Yuri's voice is strong (I like it), she gets off tune..

Did anyone notice that Tiffany missed a dance move? Around 1:37

Every time I see her, she looks sooo nervous.

i dont think she missed them technically. she was holding the microphone with the wrong hand... so it looked a lot different than the others dancing...

Guest Tri Angle

I'll have to say the girls are earning themselves a decent amount of fans.

You could hear the constant chanting of their names after each solo.

And it does sound different then the leak doesn't it...

It could be they have recorded earlier before, idk, music programs have their ways.

Tae Yeon and Seo Hyun's voices are the strongest of the groups aren't they.

Sunny and Soo Young both have the same outfits except for the fact that Sunny has a green legband.

And I think is it Tiffany and Tae Yeon who also have the same outfits?

But anyways the girls did really well~

Guest agnes.

^^^ yeah, tiffany held the mic in the wrong hand so her actions looked different.

and i agree with how yuri gets off tune too. i like hearing her sing though coz of her strong voice. ^^;

yoona sounded like she was straining to sing though. but like she said, she's not that strong at singing. ._.

Guest blue_lttleangel

and sunny got pushed by hyoyeon again, hopefully she'll remember to move next time...

which part isit?

both yday n todays perf?

Guest smile-jw

You know those things they wear on their legs?

I think its to possibly cover their bruises or scars? o_o;;

I dont know. :ph34r: random guess.

I liked this performence a lot XD

The part where Tiffany and SooYoung sing "SangJuhIBumNehMaangKkahJi" (horrible romanization.I dont even think its correct.)

was kinda off but oh well.

I noticed that YoonA and SeoHyun KINDA cracked but managed not to~

Sunny sounded exactly the same as the real track.

Tiffany forgot to put her mic in her other hand so she kinda did the oppisite side of the dance moves. haha. XD

But i liked this performence a lot!!

Looking forward to more live performences!

Guest Platinum

which part isit?

both yday n todays perf?

in all three televised one, but not the fan cam... like after sunnys solo... shes so supposed to move out of the center before she finishes so yoona can go in the center and do the chorus... but sunny stays there... and hyoyeon pushes her out of the way... today she was moving but hyoyeon tapped her a little... haha i think its so cute...

but my friend was like "hyoyeons mean :rollseyes" haha

hyoyeon :wub:

Wow, I really loved the live performance. It lived up to my expectations (:

I was away for like 2-3 days, and I feel so lost in this thread already because it

flew so fast. haha, well, I hope these girls get more recognition. Oh! and doesn't it

make you happy that after someone sings, the fans shout their name? yeah, it makes

me feel reassured that they have plenty of fans and not all haters. haha.

Guest thereceivr

ahhahaha i liked this performance better. it seems their voices have improved tiffany is so cute esp when she messes up at 1:40 when they're dancing, her arm is down while everyone's is up... lolll :D

Guest AkiraXHebe

Am i the only one always think Yuri has some problem with her singing live.

I really like her voice in audio but when she sang live, at both 2 live performances, she sounded tuneless/off-key, it was like she couldn't control her voice.

Tiffany was the most nervous, she held the micro in the wrong hand. I hate the way they let her always behind others.

I always think Jessica did best, so did Taeyeon. i didn't like Jessica's voice in CD, but her singing live was great.

The "Girl's Generation" in Sunny and Sooyoung's t-shirts and Taeyeon's shorts made me laugh xD

Taeyeon and Tiffany's shorts were sexy lol

Overall, i love this perf :blush:

Guest blue_lttleangel

in all three televised one, but not the fan cam... like after sunnys solo... shes so supposed to move out of the center before she finishes so yoona can go in the center and do the chorus... but sunny stays there... and hyoyeon pushes her out of the way... today she was moving but hyoyeon tapped her a little... haha i think its so cute...

but my friend was like "hyoyeons mean :rollseyes" haha

hyoyeon :wub:

thanks ~ i stare at sunny's solo alot times but i dun see =x

anw.. i liked today's performance.. cox more power and.. kinda nicer than yday~~~

taeyeons voice rocks! :D

Guest mango.baby

it very well could have been from music bank.

i remember last week when music bank was on their schedule but then it got taken off because they were set to debut officially on inkigayo but music bank airs a day before inkigayo does.

so it probably was recorded friday of last week, but they just aired it today.

and they did a lot better on music bank. for some reason artists usually do better on music bank.

Guest Platinum

thanks ~ i stare at sunny's solo alot times but i dun see =x

anw.. i liked today's performance.. cox more power and.. kinda nicer than yday~~~

taeyeons voice rocks! :D

its right after she says "buhrini" before "shigaaaaaaaaaaaaan"

haha in kbs, mbc and sbs.

yeah, i think the kbs performance was the one taped last week, because m and hoyoungs perf aired today as well

YOUTUBE LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WloS-cogJ0

^^^ SNSD LIVE ON MUSIC BANK (2007.8.12) THEIR BEST PERF!!!

posted on the last page... incase u missed it...

Guest jaeners

Oh man, you guys are making me anxious to see the performance now. T_T I bet it's good like you guys said. XD Now I hope the time flies by fast so I can go home and d/l it. @_@

Thanks for sharing the icons, Agnes. ^^

V Thanks for the pics of Yuri, May. She's so pretty. I love her smile. ^^ Is that your name? Sorry if I got it wrong. XD

Archived