Guest hiphopatihopxx

omg fany rapping?? ahh i can not wait to see that

i can't imagine her rapping but that girl can do anything

i am really excited for yuri to be in nell's mv too

i haven't commented on the style book pics yet

the girls looks really pretty and beautiful

they are all in gorgeous clothes!!

ahh it's almost time for their break

i can't wait for them to comeback with a full album!

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest zahieyjunki

more & more our girls featured in mv!!

woah! I don't know Nell was a SNSD fan! hehe..

thnx for the pics Soy !

Gee, Taeng looks super dork on the pic!

Fany will be featured in K.Will album? somemore, she was singing the rap part?

I don't even heard her rapping at all! haha~

Shortyyy126, thnx for Suju & FTI chin chin piccies!!

they're so comfortable each other!

ouhh, I just relized they're not gonna perform anymore or not on any music shows!!

coz maybe they're going to Pattaya this Saturday! they have to be prepare for it!

looks like the chance of winning 10th title were so tough!

Guest chungmah.

I'm wondering if they'll come back for a full album (what we're all hoping)

or another mini album =/ hm.

Which of the girls' styles is/are your favorite? And which style is/closest to your own style?

I really like SooYoung's style, maknae's style and Jessica's style. Yuri's style is closest to mine.

Guest XiahxTiffany

wow i think i skipped something

but Yuri is being featured in an mv?

nice!! the girls have gotten so much promotion

and have been accepted alot by others :)

IM SO PROUD LOL!!!

Guest plumblossoms

Hello~ It's been a while (I blame finals) XD I'm excited Tiffany is participating in K.Will's album, I really want to hear their voices together~ Thank you for translating the article! <3 Labelle, so they might release another mini album? :o

Guest zahieyjunki

where is everyone?? post more here!!

(IPLE) message From. SeoHyun

Translation:

To. Our wonderful fans~^-^

Hello~ this is SeoHyun~!

1008_000000_5005.jpg

It's March already~

As the year started, we greeted everyone with 'Gee' with excitement,

but it's already March... it's springtime now~!

This is my first time greeting you guys since this board was created.

Everyday, I'm a very happy SeoHyun because of everyone's love and support.

What I really wanted to say is...

First, for waiting 9 months with unchanging love~ >_<

And, for giving us the ability to win huge awards every week

Thank you for all the love and support!~^^

While performing 'Gee,' because of all the S♥ne's cheering,

I'm filled with pride and energy[strength] every time I go up on stage~ [and happiness]

Gee~!Gee~!Gee~!Gee~Gee~! hehehe

We're always thankful~!!

As much as the love and support you guys have given us,

we will work even harder and make it SNSD on and on~!! (thank you bossa747)

The reason we sing~! For everyone [who provide us strength]~!!

Everyone, let's keep on going, together with SNSD~!!!

I hope only happy things occur in the happy Spring days~

Right now is SNSD~! The future is SNSD~! Forever is SNSD~! (ok i honestly didn't know how to translate this haha)

I love you guys~♥

Translations by 오이사랑싴 and No1butJESSICA @ soshified.com/forums

the latest UFO message was funny! from Yuri & Sooyoung~

Haha~ the first one made me, loll~ I think Sica is better in cooking coz I saw her preparing the foods on FG!~

The loudest sister probably the Kkab sisters? hehe..

yeah Yuri,Sooyoung & Taeng for sure!!

everyone wants SNSD to be their daughter in law!! loll~

^

i wanna have a daughter like Seohyun T_T

she's sooooo precious hahaha

Hello~ It's been a while (I blame finals) XD I'm excited Tiffany is participating in K.Will's album, I really want to hear their voices together~ Thank you for translating the article! <3 Labelle, so they might release another mini album? :o

well could be that way >.< i mean if they said they will comeback in a few month that's mean still in the mid of this year right? and when they made their comeback they said 2009 will start and end with snsd that's mean they will release another song late 2009 so i think it will be more make sense if they release the 2nd full album by late not mid right? while mid year is another single/mini album, since they said they recorded like 30 songs

but idk lol

Guest zahieyjunki

they're maybe gonna release a full album but DIK bout another mini!~

seems dbsk,shinee will doing their comeback, so I think no time SM will make their comeback at the same time!~

and I hope more OST song sang by the girls on this year!!

Guest Uncle

WHOO~ I'm excited for Tiff's solo perf. Except I watched their practice video, and imo, Tiff's voice doesn't really fit the song lmao. I think SY fits the part better, but w/e.

I really wish she could get some kind of an OST solo song to sing because I've actually been liking her voice better than Taeyeon's recently~

erm. please don't spam?

lol. does this relate to soshi at all?

i am just happy that it's soshi time.

Guest yujin869

someone informed me d sm's list of stars this year:

1. SNSD

2. SuJu

3. SHINee

4. probably new group (but they'll debut merely nxt year so unsure)

5. summer album

6. snsd full length ( 2 tracks 4 promotion)

7. suju (a single or another song from their current album)

8. the most awaited csjh comeback (but this too might be slated nxt year bcoz of steph's condition)

9. then last is winter album

snsd will comeback probably by august or july........but it will b happier f they'll release their 2nd album on their 2nd anniversary....(agust 2...ITNW release not the debut perf july 19)......and will promote the second track by mid september or october

.......but they arent disapear in tv unlyk most of artists taking their brake coz we can still see some of their members......

....it's not a happy year 4 cassies in korea coz there is no dbsk in korea this year.....

and also she said that jang ri-in might comeback this year

Guest XiahxTiffany

^

i dont think hes going to release the same time they release it

probably a month after

cause thats usually when promotions end

if its all at the same time

it would be super crazy and major competition

plus he would lose his $$

im thinking that they will release a full album later in the year probably august to november

Guest yujin869

^it's not at the same tym......

and it's stil can be changed coz it's stil early but as she says it might b the list throughout d year....

...kkk

but soshi comeback earlier......i want to see the whole group throughout d year

Guest &anita_*

wow..everyone is posting so actively today..probably because of all the awesome news lol!

someone informed me d sm's list of stars this year:

1. SNSD

2. SuJu

3. SHINee

4. probably new group (but they'll debut merely nxt year so unsure)

5. summer album

6. snsd full length ( 2 tracks 4 promotion)

7. suju (a single or another song from their current album)

8. the most awaited csjh comeback (but this too might be slated nxt year bcoz of steph's condition)

9. then last is winter album

snsd will comeback probably by august or july........but it will b happier f they'll release their 2nd album on their 2nd anniversary....(agust 2...ITNW release not the debut perf july 19)......and will promote the second track by mid september or october

.......but they arent disapear in tv unlyk most of artists taking their brake coz we can still see some of their members......

....it's not a happy year 4 cassies in korea coz there is no dbsk in korea this year.....

and also she said that jang ri-in might comeback this year

that theory kind of makes sense..but i heard that DBSK will also make a comeback in the summer? and i heard CSJH will make a comeback 2010 along w/ new girl group..but yeah..i think it would be okay to promote SNSD's new album along with Suju's new single (if theyre promoting that time) or with shinee..since they they target different groups of people..and i love seeing SM bond..<3 but wow a summer and winter album?! hope thats true..^^

oh jinggg that taeng gif is so hilarious..her getting hit w/ the ball lol!

Guest yujin869

lol.....living at apgujung....is very diff. coz things are very xpensive double the price at jongno...but worthwhile coz u can see many artists lyk snsd.....

and also i pre-ordered d style book as a gift for someone i hope she'll like it

I'm pretty sure they're releasing another mini-album during the Summer and going to try and release full second album by 09/09/09, or that's what the SONEs really want as the release date of the second album. But the girls said they're coming back in the Summer and a lot of the articles mention mini-album, but that could change because SM can be extremely predictable. I'm just happy that after 3 months, they were able to surpass everyone's (as well as their own) expectations, well done Soshi, well done. I mean the kids did record like 30 songs before releasing the 'Gee' mini album, so it's not like they're not able to release more songs, it's the preparation time that worries me a bit.

You guys don't even know how happy I am that Tiffany is getting tons of job offers for features, in the past I've always wondered why Tiffany never got more invitations on albums but I guess now that she was able to show her worth with Nassun, everyone wants a piece of that special something that I've always seen. Tiffany is like amazing when it comes to be able to put her own spin and collaborate with just about anyone. Plus she works extremely hard to try and reach that so you know that she wants to do a good job as well.

Guest yujin869

I'm pretty sure they're releasing another mini-album during the Summer and going to try and release full second album by 09/09/09, or that's what the SONEs really want as the release date of the second album. But the girls said they're coming back in the Summer and a lot of the articles mention mini-album, but that could change because SM can be extremely predictable. I'm just happy that after 3 months, they were able to surpass everyone's (as well as their own) expectations, well done Soshi, well done. I mean the kids did record like 30 songs before releasing the 'Gee' mini album, so it's not like they're not able to release more songs, it's the preparation time that worries me a bit.

You guys don't even know how happy I am that Tiffany is getting tons of job offers for features, in the past I've always wondered why Tiffany never got more invitations on albums but I guess now that she was able to show her worth with Nassun, everyone wants a piece of that special something that I've always seen. Tiffany is like amazing when it comes to be able to put her own spin and collaborate with just about anyone. Plus she works extremely hard to try and reach that so you know that she wants to do a good job as well.

yeah tiff got more attentions now.....than the past......

but i think they can't release a mini album then an album just 4 months b4 end of the year.....f you're a good businessman you wouldn't do that (learned from economics class last tuesday, 2nd day of of being a senior hs).....but we didn't know it's still far to predict but i guess they'll really release an album......the first promotion single on july 19 (debut perf 2nd anniv.)....and as soy says the 2nd song on 9/9/9.......kkkk.......

they're really great.....and hoping they'll win now (i mean all not just 1) the best girlgroup this year

soshi jjang!!! :wub:

SNSD Tiffany shared her thought, "I have a lot to learn still, but if I can deliver even a tiniest help to other singer's song, then I will do my best", and added, "Opportunity to sing with another singer doesn't come often, so it is a fun experience".

This is why I'm so proud of this girl. Even though she has the nickname "ddilfany", out of all the members, she's the one who always tries the hardest. I guess that's why I wasn't really surprised when Nasun said that she practiced till dawn for the "Come To Play" performance.

I'm really glad that a lot of people are FINALLY recognizing Tiffany's talent now, although I think they should've recognized that a long time ago. I'm glad that they're finally praising her for her voice, and not just because she's cute and has a bubbly personality.

"The thing is. I AM TIRED. BUT I AM A LOT HAPPIER" -- Tiffany

-- I love that quote :]

Way to go, Fany-ah <333

Archived