• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest epique.

ohemgeeeee.

the gee poster is <3

i love, love tiffanys&yoonas pose.

aaahh ! i love it.

&

god, i want to steal those jeans that hyoyeon has on!

<3

overall, beautiful !

anyways, SOSHIBANG ~!

:w00t:

<3

Yuri looks so pretty in the mini drama.

& Taeyeon is so dorky <3

Thank you for the YT links <3

so the Yes Asia one wont have 40 page photobooklet thingy????

i pre-order from korean site so i hope i will get it

besides it's cheaper lol XD

Soshi Bang sooo cute lol XD it's rofl XD

Taeyeon look so small compared to daesung and seungri >.<

she's so cute hahahaha

^ citra, it will have the 40 page booklet....it says on the bottom :)

Yesasia is pretty cheap too (excluding shipping though -__-) but yea....the korean sites are like a tad cheaper

the one from the Korean site are around $8USD...but shipping can be a pain..

Guest CphirMaig

oh, i saw the new photos of their new concept and i made a wallpaper <3<3

i hope you like it <3

Thanks for the wallpaper, It was time to change my Taeyeon wallie ~.~

Hi guys! New to this thread. :)

Welcome! good to see more ppl here~

And the mini album has a 40 page photobook!?

Im still thinking where to buy it... browsing a few korean sites to see which one gives more freebies...

I really want a Gee poster!

About today's performance, TaeYeon did great! (Davichi&Sunye too!)

still have to download the musical drama...

^

^

karen aaah ok ok i didnt see it >.<

but for a mini album the price almost the same as full album at YA so yeah i prefer the korean site lol XD

my friend will get it for me so i wont worry much bout the shipping >.< it's just i will get it lil bit longer lol XD

so this is the last perf from Taeyeon??? no more right?

she need rest for real!!!! they will make a comeback on 9th give her a week resting before making her singing and dancing again

coz for real snsd NEVER really got a break >.<

Guest Shortyyy126

^ citra, it will have the 40 page booklet....it says on the bottom :)

Yesasia is pretty cheap too (excluding shipping though -__-) but yea....the korean sites are like a tad cheaper

the one from the Korean site are around $8USD...but shipping can be a pain..

whoa... i didn't see the fact about the 40 page photobook... i just automatically clicked "PREORDER" once i saw it up. lol.

but wow that's one heck of a bonus AND it only costs 11 bucks or so. xD

as for the shipping:

Related promotions:

* This item is eligible for Free International Shipping

so i guess we don't have to worry about that either? lol.

nevermind, apparently that doesn't apply unless you spend 39 bucks or more... <_<

i could've sworn i bought my GG CD only and there were no shipping fees applied...

Guest zahieyjunki

I just called my friend coz she is a snsd hardcore fans and she says she will try to preorder for me for the album!!!

Its quite cheap!!! also include photobook!!!

yay~

I thought at first Taeyeon were performing her solo song but I guess not since the show is ended!!!

But great time to watch it!!

I don't really understand the last part of the drama, what happens to Yuri?

She should be with Seungri!!!

But I gotta say Taeyeon & Seungri super duper cute!!!

Seungri so cute singing If!!!

Yuri just left heart-broken there!!!

Guest luumanhgirl

OMGEEEEEE...The pages are too fast.Actually,GEE is a new trend now.

Music drama is so funny.I love Tae's appearance scene.She is so beautiful.Yul is so pretty in waitress dress,too.

Tae ended Stand up for love with her high note.It was so perfect.She sang well.I'm proud of our Taengoo.

I can't wait for their comeback and their new concept.SM is smart when it released their image both cute and mature.I think this concept suits with them.I wish they will have an impressive comeback and successful album.

Thanks for sharing..!!!

Guest KsDreams

I've pre-order my copy already!

didnt expect it to be on YesAsia that fast and it comes with a photobook!!!

I love SM right now...it was worth the 8 months wait!

Now I just hope Yesasia will sell the mini album poster or smth.

Kikyo91 Thanks for the wallpaper, gonna use it now. ^_^

^^ Nope but Chinchin is going to be BORA tonight with Sunny, Sooyoung, & Taeyeon which to me is important. T-T

Taeyeon's ChinChin

PM 8.00-10.00 (Korean Time)

Sooyoung & Sunny as special guests

To watch live: mms://bora.imbc.com/imbcBora

Which for EST people is around 6am-8am EST. For PST, it's 3am-5am.

Aish you know a lot of people on Sosiz are talking about how tired/exhausted Taeyeon has been looking recently. It's been shows/performances back to back as well as DJ late night for this kid. I hate how SM decided to cram so much this past week, when they had the whole break to spread things out. She's just going to end up even more overwork once the girls come back, which aish could eventually lead to a hospital trip T-T. Taeyeon, please get better. Your health is very important to both us and the rest of the members, we need our leader.

Guest Mellerz

just watched gayo dajeun

taeyeon was amazing. at first she didn't seem too into it

then second half of the video, she totally brought it

the ending of that video was amazing

round of applause to all the girls

the drama tae and yuri was in was hilarious

i was expecting to see more yuri

but the turn over cracked me up in the end

overall, taeyeon looked beautiful in her special stage

I was online when Isak was chatting with SSF members. She was so nice! She also mentioned that the girls are really busy currently because their initial song/mv/plan/comeback was cut last minute, so they're all working very hard to get things done.

No wonder Sica lost so much weight. T_T and poor Taeng is not feeling well. :(

"that's SM for ya~" -Isak

Miho will appear in Soshi's new MV?! This is good news...he is one of my favorites from SHINee. Yay for SMTOWN love~~<3

In SSF too I've read something like this... how they had to comeback with another song(?)

Does that mean the song they're coming back with was chose last minute or...? :unsure: can someone explain pretty please? :sweatingbullets:

SSF=www.soshified.com/forums

which is the international forum for the girls

By the Way the Girls Official Site layout has already changed

i am getting excited by each day REALLY cant wait to see what is install for us

http://girlsgeneration.iple.com/

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i174/lolly88/bg1.jpg

Just that pic of roller skates got me spazzing XD If you click on 'schedule' there's another one too,

but still you don't see much haha

geebannerht8.png

cr; girlsgenration iple

For the girls' debut last year, each day = a girl revealed = anticipation to the max.

But this time too, it seems like each day we're getting a bit of surprise about their comeback haha love it <3

^

oooh thanks for sharing there ^^

hahahaha the skit with BB is totally hilarious ROFL XD

when she enter the cake shop HAHAHAHAAH i cant stop laughing it's friggin hilarious

the way she flip the hair lol XD XD XD it's just so DORKY LOL XD not to mention DaeRi's face lol XD

poor yul she really in love with seungri >.< too bad thy should've tell us more bout yul in the end

yeah i'm also concern bout Taeyeon's health, it's like WORKING NON STOP for her!!!

SM should let her rest for real, once they comeback NO rest at all for a whole year and that means she will bee working non stop for 2years @_@

and yoona too but i hope she still will have some break before the comeback but taeyeon looks like she's bout to faint, look at her eyes >.<

Yeah like I usually won't say "let the other members" get a chance because usually when people say it's because they think another girl needs more exposure, when it shouldn't be like that. If any of the SNSD members goes on any show, they mention I'm "SNSD's _______" which ultimately helps all the girls.. there's no need for individual attention. But I really do plead that SM tries and works it so that when SNSD comes back other members step up and help lighten up Taeyeon's schedule because she seems really weak right now, it's not even an exposure thing, it's a health issue. It would help tons if other broadcasting stations realize that as well. Like when Sooyoung backed up Taeyeon for Chinchin, the girls can easily use each other, we are one after all. I'm really glad to see Sooyoung, Yuri, and Sunny making rounds MC-ing though ... on a side note.

J@de - The rumor has it that the girls were really supposed to comeback at the end of this year with a full 2nd album but it ended up that after all the album pictures, MV, and everything was done with that SM never got the rights to the song they were sampling/covering and the girls had to scrap it last minute (like 2 weeks ago there was a rumor that SM had to do a huge garbage dump of the supposedly old album pictures). So basically what resulted was this mini-album. Everything now is new and last minute T-T. But I still have faith in the girls.

Archived