少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest doomunleashed

^ T____T Gah Taengoo looked so troubled after she forgot her lines, at least it seems that the rest of the girls were there, watching her live. Hopefully she'll get some rest and be fine by the time she has to do her solo in the end of the year shows.

Wow the first one. Taeng really was super out of it that night T-T. Poor kid. It's nice to see the girls in the audience looking worried for her though. We know how hard she is on herself when things aren't perfect. The second one .. you can tell she wasn't happy and just stopped. T-T. I hope she feels/gets better, she looked much better on Music Core though.

Guest tesslovemusic

Fany went instead of Yoona? that's weird :S

But anyway she looks pretty as always!

And finally Taengoo smiled :D

We've missed it Kim leader!

It makes me so happy hearing the fans cheer loudly for our girls

♥소원 Jjang!

wow... that first one was sad... poor taengo T^T so tired and sick, yet performing

for her fans... makes me sad... but also so proud! she's striving so hard to make

things work. still~ i hope she feels fresh and happy when their new album comes

out!

-Rebecca

Guest Sushii-P

Poor Taeyeon!!! I hurt to see her like that T____T

Taegoo, you are amazing! Your perf. was great even if you're sick!! You're gorgeous!!

Great Leader!!!

But I'm glad to see that others take care of her!! Really, thank tyou!! <3

I didn't thought she'd be that out of it to even forget the lyrics.

Glad to see the girls were there though. If it's her recent packed schedule that's the cause of this, I really hope it's gonna be much better in the next days. Soon they'll comeback so yeah. Teayeon fighting! :]

After finishing backtracking *phew* lots happened in two days haha

I saw by chance Soy's thread in the k-celebs section & started spazzing even before knowing what it was about lol

and I was super duper happy the whole day :) gee. I'm liking it even if I don't really know (yet) what they want to portray with that haha though some definition have been posted earlier.. it does feel 60s-ish. & I'm loving it : D

They're just wearing jeans + white tees, still they look drop dead gorgeous .__. Feels 'fresh' xD

the korean fans who got to bring some posters at home are lucky :D

maybe they'll sell these when the mini-album comes out? *wish*

Yoona's back to perform! ♥ the new outfits were interesting... an upgraded version of the KY ones? xD

& random but I really liked Tae's hairstyle on Music Core (and the others girls too)

Guest part09box

Tiffany came instead of Yoona because it seems YAMD shooting is rather urgent. YAMD is scheduled to end Jan 9th and the shootings supposed to wrap up next week. A YAMD staff said Yoona's remaining shooting schedule will be "hellish".

Girls at the Eden Ski resort today hosting the Live Power Music

lpm1.jpg

lpm2.jpg

lpm3.jpg

with resort staff

lmp5.jpg

What are your wishes in 09 for SNSD?

I want see the girls grow up more as singers, actors, and entertainers. I hope SM helps them that way rather than concentrating on making SNSD hugely popular. If you look at history of idol groups, they all ultimately dissappear, except for the very few who truly has the talents.

Guest angel-SKY

Hello guys,,

I have a question...

has anyone bought their mini album, Room mate?

If yes, then what colour is the packaging?

Cause mine is 'brown' cardboard color..is it meant to be like that?

Guest XiahxTiffany

wow ... when i saw all 9 on stage i was relieved and super happy :)

finally the power of 9 is back !!!!!

aigooo taengoo... had to admit she was sexy when she performed buttons !!!

well basically buttons and kissing you love the performances and their outfits so cute <3

Guest chackchagi

Wishes for '09? I wish for them to stick one up ridiculous antis once and for all, and gain the respect for the unbelievable amount of hard work they consistently put in, despite an eight month break. I also wish for the members who don't get as much recognition/screentime/chance to show off their talents, like Hyoyeon, to be given a chance to shine. I wish for their music to become less manufactured, to see more of the girls' input in their music because first and foremost they are singers, although it's probably too early in their careers yet. Finally, I wish for them to be healthy and happy and together.

Always hwaiting!

Guest lolly88

Sorry i am late ><

Comments on Music coree performance , sad tat they cut out the other gals vocals and shorten the song

but they girls sounded great as compare to day b4,major contrast .The outfits ,looks nice but still i prefer music bank ones

Fany at KBS awards:the dress just look allright to me,but she still look cute on stage

but she got no 1 search on naver haha

What are your wishes in 09 for SNSD?

Hmm mine will be for the girls to have better album sales be it mini or album ,cos that would proof that people are willing to pay $ to support

the girls.Also for the other girls beside the main few to do either solo acts be it acting or singing and to get approval from the public through

these solos acts like how TaeYeon and YoonA did this year.

Guest XiahxTiffany

Wishes for 09':

I am going to be wish for very good album or mini album sales

it would mean that either people are going to give them a try, another try, or they support the girls :)

i also wish that many people will start becoming their fans and support them :)

Wishes for 09:

I wish the girls could get recognition for their exceptional talent, and wish that people would stop assuming things about them without giving them a try. I wish them happiness and for them to be healthy. I wish them great success and that they would make another album by the second half of the year so that they may do well and receive awards. I wish for many things. I can't list them all, but I wish people would be more welcoming towards them because I know they work hard and are always shining and smiling whether they are happy or not.

Guest nightmare.

Wishes for 09 :

i hope they can have another amazing album sales....and i hope many people will like them and become So1.

I also hope they will have time to rest... I hope they be success next year...

Wish they can have another album :P

Guest PooPocky

Hey~ I don't know if anyone still remember me, i know i haven't been posting for a really long time, but i've been stalking this thread. ^^

I spent so many day back logging...... you guys sure move fast! lol

ok, so the big thing that's been going around is certaining the girls' comeback!!! i'm so excited!!!!

also, taeyeon's special stage, i can really tell she's really tired.... :tears:

but she still did her best!

the Gee pictures!!!! i'm loving them!!! all of the girls are so pretty and lol they still can't stay away from lollis huh. XD

but they all look so skinny~ >.< esp sica, i like the chubby sica before :tears:

someone mentioned jaesica moment at 12/26 music bank MVP right?

i was spazzing like crazy and smirking in front of my comp like a retard when i was watchin that clip x]

i found this clip which is more clear that jae passed the flowers to sica and sica was holding the flowers for him @ 1:39 ^^

my fangirl mode was on keke enjoy~

http://hk.youtube.com/watch?v=gDIBrf1vJhA

edit: I topped a page~~ woooohooooo but i don't have anything to share, sorry~ X[

Guest Mellerz

my lord, the girls sure are hosting a lot of events these days huh? haha.

plus, this thread is finally getting a move on again.

i can tell everybody is getting excited over the girl's comeback.

it's getting closer and closer, this anticipation can kill LOL

no HQ versions of the Gee pics yet? nobody? none? darn!

well, patience is key. waiting to hear more news from the new mini album ^__^

thanks for all the caps/vids/gifs. fany looking veddie purrty in those pics ;)

Archived