少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

^no sunny's suffering from back pain only, it's taeyeon with insomnia from chinchin

the girls are stressed, i feel sorry for them, esp umma leader, she must feel pressured being the leader and all. hope they all feel better when their comeback comes

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest XiahxTiffany

hope sunny loses her back pain :(

i also hope tae yeon would get better and not be tired soon also :(

same with yoona and her drama :(

i really cant wait for their comeback

omg i found the sweater sica was wearing on the latest performance at F21?? i guess F21 copied the girls concept?? haha

btw the they look so good with school girls outfit. Its like they are back to GG days

No, I don't think so. I have a similar sweater in purple and I bought that at Forever21 a loooonnggg time ago. Besides, Forever21 is Korean-owned.

Anyway, I hope Sunny's back stops hurting and the girls stop stressing so much. Poor girls.

Guest Lishathestain

tae's diary entry :tears: i feel so bad sigh.

thanks god she's in a 9 members girl group, so the others can take care of her.

i hope Sunny will get better soon also.

[081025] LivePowerMusic

491705e5a4969.jpg

491705f13b4d9.jpg

491705ede59c8.jpg

491705ed0ef1d.jpg

491705daadeac.jpg

491705eb3d249.jpg

491705e849525.jpg

c;as tagged

I feel so sad for taeyeon coz Insomnia just the worst

not being able to sleep is sooo baaaaddd, and she already feeling like that more than a day

gah there must be ALOT things in her mind that makes her couldnt sleep despite of snsd she must has her own problem, i hope she can work things out and get rest soon T_T

Sunny too i hope she recover soon

thank you Lisa. :) the rain is a tad too big..i hope none of them catches a flu.

watched the SNSD Elite CF interview and a bit with 2pm..i heard someone says "It's an honour to us to be able to work with them.." and Jaebum said something like "My heart is beating very fast.." ahh im hope they catch more interactions between them. :)

and i read the Umma's diary entry.TT___TT I hate insomnia..even more when im dead tired..:(

Guest &anita_*

Here's more added to xxdeadline's post, by cathode@ssf

More:

TY: I listened to some classical music, hoping it would help me go to bed; However, it didn't help me at all.

Kangin:That's because classical music doesn't have lyrics.

TY:I even listened to other classical music which has lyrics.

What did I do...I even tried to read..

Kangin:Taeyeon, are you really stressful these days?

TY:Yes. whole lot

i feel really sad/horrible reading about this :/ Who would've known Taeyeon felt this way? She's always so cheerful on chinchin and very bubbly/active, and yet she has insomnia and even feels depressed.. I really wonder why she is so stressful these days, and what type of thoughts are making her depressed..

I hope she gets better soon! And i'm sure the other 8 members are there to make her feel better! Please get some rest Taeyeon T_T Honestly, i hope they come back later, atleast until the girls are healthy and have enough rest, because promotions will be really rough for them! Taeyeon please feel better! Fighting! :)

Thanks for pictures lisha! Danggg it was raining really hard~

And i can't wait for their new CF with 2PM!

Guest doomunleashed

This really sucks, the girls seem to be in really bad shape lately with all this health problems and everything. Sunny looked like she was on pain in the fancams too, I hope she feels better by now, and Taeyeon T____T it looks like she's really stressed over their comeback, I don't care when they'll comeback I just hope they'll be healthy when they do. If Taeyeon really has insomnia she needs to get some kind of help.

Guest Senorita_

credit to xxdeadline for translating @SSF

i hope umma feels better...i really want to hug her tell her its ok...please stop asking for comeback dates, im pretty sure the girls are already working hard enough, jus wait for an offical statment from sm. ~Taeyeon Hwaiting!~

Poor Taeyeon. Just reading her diary makes me feel worried. Now I wish the album is pushed back to a later date. The girls are busy nowadays, even though they are not promoting anything they are still performing at concerts, radio shows and variety shows. I hope Taeyeon will get rid of her insomnia and hope Sunny's back is ok. Get plenty of rests girls!

Guest zahieyjunki

:) Me too..

What a fans don't want their idol to take care of their health & get better?

Sunny must be suffering coz of her back pain!!

Feel sad for her!!

BUt be strong Sunny!!

Thnx for the caps people!!

Feeling sad reading Taeyeon's diary!!~

:tears:

I watched the Elite photoshoot 2pm with SNSD~!

They even gave out 10 out of 10 to the gals..

so hilarious even that was a short interview..

Love SunSica moment on the video..

Is it had been subbed?

eDIT BACKKK~!!

Guest superjihyeee!

aww i really hope Taeyeon feels better.

T______T no sleep. that must be so horrible D;

dang. i'm glad she's talking about it though, and not keeping it all in.

taeyeon hwaiting~

and omg the girls' legs look freaking anorexic. ;~;

i want to invite them to my house and make them eat ramen or something.

Guest zahieyjunki

Where did you found the pics?

I've never seen yet!!

So lovely of them..

This is a statement from Soshified!!

I bet you all have know it!!

But I'm still posting up!~~

Together with Wonder Girls, they transformed last year into a 'girl' revolution, and now SNSD is set to make their comeback.

At the end of this month, SNSD will introduce their second album and will be a part of this eventful autumn that has been full of the top singers making their comebacks in the music industry.

SM Entertainment recently released a statement saying, "SNSD's new album will have dance, ballads and other various genres. Moreover, if last year's debut was full of fresh charm, then for this new album, we will show you a SNSD that has been upgraded with a more feminine feel."

Facing the release of their new album, they have been taking methods to become more closer to their fans. The best case of this would be their reality program "SNSD's Factory Girl" that premiered on the 8th on the cable channel MNet. This program showcases the entertaining situations that occur to SNSD as they transform into editors for a fashion magazine. All of this is in an attempt for them to become closer with their fans as the release of their album draws nearer.

This program was actually filmed following their conclusion of their promotional activities for their first album and during a break time that they had. They matched the broadcast time with the time that the new album is set to release in order to increase the effectiveness of their promotion.

Credits to SportsSeoul and boxclub@ www.soshified.com/forums

The important thing to note here is that thus far, SM has not released an official statement regarding the release of SNSD's album until this statement. Furthermore, the Korean press is not known for its (ahem) journalistic integrity, and that is why there has been numerous conflicting reports of the album release date. Some said mid-October, some said early November, this one says late October. The fact that SM has not given an official date yet means that you should NOT be getting all excited and then disappointed with the reports from sites like Melon or Dosirak that have (or had) release dates on their charts or from blog sites. Until something is released from the official SM camp, don't believe anything else that comes out about the album.

That being said, the one thing that's clear is that the second album WILL be released very very soon.

So look forward to it

I hope this album will brought the gals on top again!!

Missed their songs~!!

Love to see their action on stage again..

Hwaiting!!!

Guest redevilica

available in CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Thanks a bunch, tam! :D

[HQ] Kko Kko Tour Single Single (2008-11-09).avi [575.9MB]

Hwang Chan Sung (2PM), Lee Min Woo, Yuri (SNSD), Gil (Leessang), Shin Dong Wook, Jo Dong Hyuk, Jung Siah, Amy, Kim Shi Hyang, Jin Bora

File renamed in clubbox to Double double in filder SHOW // Sad Weekend

Visit Cashewmania blog for direct CB links

Guest nightmare.

^ i also hope this gals will be on top again...

They already work so hard for the next album so it's good if they can be on top again

Poor Sunny hurts her back.. i hope she will feel better soon...

Poor Taeng.. Stressed out... I hope she gets time to have break..

Archived