少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

[08.02.09]"Surprisingly there aren't that many male celebs approaching us"

200902080758062100_1.jpg

[...]

Tiffany said, "Surprisingly there aren't many. I think they aren't approaching us because we always stay together. Since we are a girl group, it seems that they feel difficult to approach and talk to us first". And she added with her wide smile, "But as times goes by, there are a lot of sunbaes who approach us and take a good care of us as hoobaes or dongsengs. I feel grateful, happy, and secure to have these sunbaes".

# Still happy even though there is no break!

[...]

But her smile never fades away in Yoona's face. She said, “The thing that makes me the happiest is that all 9 of us can work together".

200902080758062100_2.jpg

Her experience in filiming the lengthy drama must have been a great asset. She said, “There is no interaction between the performer and the audiences in filming dramas (or movies). It is very different from singing (performing on a stage). As a singer, I get boost in energy from other memebers and audiences on the spot, but as a actress, I am all by myself and it's more emotional”.

Yoona, who has been hearing from people that she have gotten more mature near the end of the drama, explained, “Since the role I played is actually older than my age and is even married, I tried to change my voice tone to a more mature tone. After acting for a while, my voice has gotten calmer. When I am on the phone, I hear "Why did your voice become so feminin like that?" a lot. While I was filming the drama, I became more introverted, but after spending more time performing on stages, I became more like a baby (teenager-like) again".

[...]

# 2 years have passed, more relaxed!

[...]

Sunny said, “Since we have more exprience, we've gotten more relaxed on stages. In the past, we were too busy singing and dancing to worry about anything, but now we try to better express and communicate the meaning of lyrics. And also we try to do more fan-service for fans".

SNSD replied, "Fans love us all equally to the point that it's really hard to pick just one member" to the question - "the most popular member". They said the fans do like one individual member but more like SNSD as a whole.

200902080758062100_3.jpg

Yuri said, “I think more people like SNSD as a whole rather than just one member. When our fans give us gifts, they give us one for each member. They send us 9 dolls, 9 cushions, 9 shoes, etc. I am very grateful for directing fanletters to all 9 members. We are SNSD when 9 of us are together, so they want us to stay as 9 and continue to help each other".

# Happy without a boyfriend!

A great news to the male fans. SNSD is too busy to find or spend time with a boyfriend.

Tiffany said with a cute sigh, "As you can see, we are really focused on working. Everywhere we go, we think of music and choreography, and continue to practice "Gee" as soon as we wake up. Since most of us spent many years as trainees, we do not have that big social networks. Super Junior oppas are basically all the oppas we know".

Seohyun said "I do not wish to have a boyfriend as of yet. I have more desire to work rather than to be in a relationship" and smiled lightly. She is definitely the girl every guys dream of.

[...]

"We feel the happiest as 9".

o happy@osen.co.kr

t bug@soshified.com

http://soshified.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13540

---------------------

Interviews like these make me so happy because you can see the bond the girls have growing each and every day. This is the interview where Taeyeon was too sick to attend. Gah I really can't get over the power of 9, these kids ... really are like a family. And indeed their fan-service is the best!

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jjnarak

i'm here to share my little fan account from the SMTOWN concert last night!

well, many of the things were shared already but i'll just add some of the moments i caught! haha (:

the whole concert overall was AWESOME! it was filled with so much smtown love! <3

SNSD last night so rocked the stage! they sang so many songs i was SOO happy! esp COMPLETE LIVEEE!

omggggg they also sang GEE and himnae! Gee was confirmed but i had no idea they were going to perform himnaee!

it was soooo GOOD! ;D the girls were really great! plus they wore their colorful outfits which i adore! ^ ^

loved Fany's "Listen SMTOWN fans!" <3 i knew she was going to do a special one! at first i thought she was going to say "Listen Thailand!" hahaha

LOL i was screaming my head off everytime they got on stage, i was also dancing along to Gee and himnae's choreo > <

JaeNy(?) duet was beautiful! Sunny did so well with her high notes! like someone mentioned, it took her a while to walk up the stage, haha

Taengoo's Can You Hear Me? was great too! but the sound system was a bit off, she seemed like she struggled a bit...

AND the dance battle!! omggggg HyoYul were AWESOME YO! loved how Hyo came in at the end of Yunho's dance

oh my, Hyo was so HOT! definitely SNSD's dancing queen! and OHEMGEE YURI! i already had a hunch that she was going to be in the battle!

since Steph wasn't there and there was more slots free for other people's SOLOs! and in the end, SHE WAS in it!

i totally screamed my head off again! LOL Yul was LOVE<3 she looked absolutely AMAJINGGLY GORGEOUS! plus that split! omona, total WIN! <3

and then towards the end, it was time when everyone came out together! it was so easy to spot the girls!

it was HEAVEN to catch TOTAL LOVE smtown moments in action! it was when ppl were starting the water-pouring craze, hahaha

Sunny was like walking down the stage and Yoochun was like infront.. and then he turned back to scare her with the water bottle LOL

and then he walked away.. but then he came back and poured water on her!! and she was like O___O "kyaaa'" LOLL poor Sunny

and then another SNSD girl came along (i can't rmb if it was SY or Hyo - my FAIL memory ==) and she poured water on Yoochun!!

HAHA omg it was hilarious! Sunny had an expression that was like "YES!! thank you so much!" and then she high-fived SY/Hyo!

that was SO AWESOME! hahahaha and then the other moment was like when Yunho got caked! Sunny at the back was like super shocked!

and then kind Yoona came along with a towel and she handed it to Yunho to wipe his face! omggg total love <3<3

well... haha thats it for my fan account... might be a bit messy hope you enjoy reading it!!

AGAIN, SMTOWN concert was so FREAKING FABULOUS! and i can tell you SNSD in person = DROPDEAD GORGEOUSSS <3<3

SNSD hwaitinggg! SMTOWN hwaitinggg! ^^

ps. congrats to SNSD for winning mutizen once AGAIN! ;D

Guest cawaeii_tk

Thanks for your answer Nab1lah93

i've read some Thai SONE acc they say

some staff told them that SNSD were worried

and afraid of ANTIs

she saw some antis but i's not much

and the scream was loud so they're happy for that

and while taeyeon sing 'Can you hear me?'

some ppl didn't eyes on her but SUJU

SUJU are going to prepare on next stage T^T

so SONE scream out loud for her

but she's still afraid

btw. in SNSD speech they say they're THANKFUL for the CHEERS and they'll come to Thailand more often ^^

i hope i can see them many times this years ^^

<SUJU come here many times last years and this year too >

CONGRAT TO THE GALS WINNING MUTIZEN AGAIN!!

Guest noriebanzai

AW the girls is topping Soompi chart Feb Week 1! congrats. Gee is such a phenomenon! even my 6-yr-old cousin started mumbling gee chorus after i let her listen to it once! guess Gee is for everyone!

i want the more pic of the girls wearing school-girl outfit at bangkok concert so bad!!! and their FANCAM perfs too!!

ah hi ^^ i'm thai sone. i wanna share my little fanaccount in smtown concert ^^

; i sat in B2 ,BE48 not far from the middle stage

and b'cause it really close so i can see girls so clear ><

ah~.. my zone has a lot of cassie when concert started 2 hours (or an hour i'm not sure i didn't look at my wristwatch) i can see a little pink penlight T__T

anyway, elf & cass & shinee world & chocolyn ah.. mayne shapley too ><

cheered up for our girls ^^

girls performed full song..

ITNW

Complete

Baby Baby

Girl's Generation

Kissing You

Gee

Way to go

no mickey, let's go soshi, and if ..but added Can you hear me.. sunny sang with jaejoong maybe.. that song name 'hurt deeper than love' ah ..~ sunny so short >< while performing she had to trot to main stage and jj waited for her

in umm.. 8 or 9 p.m girls started to perfomr GEE ^^

before the intro started almost people in my zone was sitting

but when 'Gee Gee Gee Gee Baby Baby' cassie and elf suddenly stood on their seat and screamed (me too ><)

and when jessica said "my angel ... and my girl.. my sunshine .. let's go!" a lot of fanclub repeat after her ><

we sang ''gee gee gee gee'' together ^^ ...

i'm so surprise that girls have good respond ^^

ps. yul joined in dance battle.. she so sexy >< .. . ah~ and hyundong film 'we got married' in 1 p.m or at noon (not sure)

ps. my friend said that taengoo cried while performing Can you hear me ... because elf and cass scream for tvxq (or sj?) when they saw boys prepare for next show .. we tried our best for scream lounder ... TT TT .. i don't know what happen to our kko kko ma but yesterday she sang very odd. TT TT (maybe this is a rumour! i don't see her creid but taeng had red eyes)

sorry for my english .. very poor TT__TT

Credits: me

Guest doomunleashed

Wah Taengoo, it's sad that she wasn't able to deliver when it came to her solo, cause she is usually amazing T__T but I'm so glad that people were supportive and everything<3

Congratulations to the girls on their third mutizen! It looked to me like Sunny was tearing up a bit when Yoona was speaking, gah the girls are having such packed schedules, I really hope they'll be able to rest a little. LOL Jeny is getting less and less subtle when it comes to celebrate the music shows awardsXD

Oh and thanks so much for the fan accounts guys<3

Guest haradays

im kinda shocked with the fireworks accident that happen to hurt taeng

hope she's okey now :)

& for last night sm town concert, i need more & more pics from it!

the girls absolutely stunning and pretty with various kind of clothes

especially the new school outfits.

i love sunny and jae's performance!

never know that they will make such a cute & loveable performance last night

sunny's outfit during the performance absolutely pretty and suit her the best

thanks for all fancams and pic guys, hope to see more soon!

Guest Senorita_

Thanks for the fan accounts. I do hope TaeYeon crying is just a rumor :/

Their performance was great as always. I love the stage, and most of all their outfits <3 Now the girls can have a nice break this week :)

And congrats to them for another Mutizen! 3 times in a row! Very proud of them ^^

ps. my friend said that taengoo cried while performing Can you hear me ... because elf and cass scream for tvxq (or sj?) when they saw boys prepare for next show .. we tried our best for scream lounder ... TT TT .. i don't know what happen to our kko kko ma but yesterday she sang very odd. TT TT (maybe this is a rumour! i don't see her creid but taeng had red eyes)

I sat on C5 and no one did so during Tae's "can you hear me" or anytime during SNSD's perfs. The girls got loud cheer as much as SHINee and a bit more than JRI, not that I try to compare. It's just what I noticed. Some rumors have floted around about the anti-SNSD with no evidence. The speculation is either someone try ot stir thing up and make us believe that there're anti-SNSD everywhere (sorry, at least not in BKK as seen in yesterday's concert) or some SNSD fans just hold the grudge too much and start to think by themselves. Hope that I don't sound to be mean, but just tell my story. And if Tae cried, it must be because she's happy, not another way around.

Guest yienyienyien

I think Taeng "cried" because the sound system was OFF and she went off pitched..she's like a perfectionist so obviously she isn't happy that she went kinda off during her solo. As far as i'm concerned, thr wasn't any obvious anti action to the girls. (which is why i love this SM concert best :D Gawd i love Thailand <333)

Btw, to the Thai Sones, THANK YOUUUUU!!! for giving the girls such a pleasant time :D :D <333

Yay our girls won the 3rd mutizen! Too bad they can't win another one cause inkigayo only allows max 3 wins. Btw, during the encore...who said "i love you sone!!"? :D :D Sica? Sunny? Today's encore was super short but it's ok, i heard sone twice. The girls are super awesome, always mentioning sones and giving great fanservice.

Guest pink_meets_purple

yienyienyien- the first person who mentioned sone was sunny then followed by sooyoung... (i think)

aaaahhh. does anybody have a pic of yuri during the dance battle....?

her split was great!!!!! good ending!!!!

i just went to a river today and i was bored so i decided to write this :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

dsc00125vy9.th.jpgdsc00118vp8.th.jpg

dsc00119py1.th.jpgdsc00120uf3.th.jpg

dsc00121nh5.th.jpgdsc00122ne9.th.jpgdsc00123bx7.th.jpg

dsc00124ua2.th.jpg

can anyone make a siggy/avi of this? if anyone is willing thanks!! i hope to use one.^^ so pls pm me if you will.

:sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

Guest cawaeii_tk

I sat on C5 and no one did so during Tae's "can you hear me" or anytime during SNSD's perfs. The girls got loud cheer as much as SHINee and a bit more than JRI, not that I try to compare. It's just what I noticed. Some rumors have floted around about the anti-SNSD with no evidence. The speculation is either someone try ot stir thing up and make us believe that there're anti-SNSD everywhere (sorry, at least not in BKK as seen in yesterday's concert) or some SNSD fans just hold the grudge too much and start to think by themselves. Hope that I don't sound to be mean, but just tell my story. And if Tae cried, it must be because she's happy, not another way around.

good to hear this ^^

no antis here you're right!

4500 ticket zone seem so nice

i heard the cheer from Fancams it was loud

but if you see from away like me you would see how much ppl run to SUJU and scream for them when Taeng singing

at first i feel bad a bit but Taeng did good. It's a sad song it's her mood for the song(let's think like this^^).

but around my seat[E2P-2500] they are all E.L.F and Cass the cheers was not loud

and the pink light stick from the Bindheart Project didn't glow much

but the scream was loud and i try tell them to cheer up the girls and they did ^^.

SMfamily would be a greatest family ever!

^__^ i wish they will come to us in few days or months for albums promoting

let's do our best S<3NE!

btw. SHINee cheers was lounder cause they know the cheer [even me -_-]

RiIn noona got a good respond too she is so lovely while she is Dancing to her song she seem so shy but CUTE!

Yuri said, “I think more people like SNSD as a whole rather than just one member. When our fans give us gifts, they give us one for each member. They send us 9 dolls, 9 cushions, 9 shoes, etc. I am very grateful for directing fanletters to all 9 members. We are SNSD when 9 of us are together, so they want us to stay as 9 and continue to help each other".

Totally spot on. :lol: <3333 gahh love them for their bond and fanservice.

i'm here to share my little fan account from the SMTOWN concert last night!

well, many of the things were shared already but i'll just add some of the moments i caught! haha (:

the whole concert overall was AWESOME! it was filled with so much smtown love! <3

SNSD last night so rocked the stage! they sang so many songs i was SOO happy! esp COMPLETE LIVEEE!

omggggg they also sang GEE and himnae! Gee was confirmed but i had no idea they were going to perform himnaee!

it was soooo GOOD! ;D the girls were really great! plus they wore their colorful outfits which i adore! ^ ^

loved Fany's "Listen SMTOWN fans!" <3 i knew she was going to do a special one! at first i thought she was going to say "Listen Thailand!" hahaha

LOL i was screaming my head off everytime they got on stage, i was also dancing along to Gee and himnae's choreo > <

JaeNy(?) duet was beautiful! Sunny did so well with her high notes! like someone mentioned, it took her a while to walk up the stage, haha

Taengoo's Can You Hear Me? was great too! but the sound system was a bit off, she seemed like she struggled a bit...

AND the dance battle!! omggggg HyoYul were AWESOME YO! loved how Hyo came in at the end of Yunho's dance

oh my, Hyo was so HOT! definitely SNSD's dancing queen! and OHEMGEE YURI! i already had a hunch that she was going to be in the battle!

since Steph wasn't there and there was more slots free for other people's SOLOs! and in the end, SHE WAS in it!

i totally screamed my head off again! LOL Yul was LOVE<3 she looked absolutely AMAJINGGLY GORGEOUS! plus that split! omona, total WIN! <3

and then towards the end, it was time when everyone came out together! it was so easy to spot the girls!

it was HEAVEN to catch TOTAL LOVE smtown moments in action! it was when ppl were starting the water-pouring craze, hahaha

Sunny was like walking down the stage and Yoochun was like infront.. and then he turned back to scare her with the water bottle LOL

and then he walked away.. but then he came back and poured water on her!! and she was like O___O "kyaaa'" LOLL poor Sunny

and then another SNSD girl came along (i can't rmb if it was SY or Hyo - my FAIL memory ==) and she poured water on Yoochun!!

HAHA omg it was hilarious! Sunny had an expression that was like "YES!! thank you so much!" and then she high-fived SY/Hyo!

that was SO AWESOME! hahahaha and then the other moment was like when Yunho got caked! Sunny at the back was like super shocked!

and then kind Yoona came along with a towel and she handed it to Yunho to wipe his face! omggg total love <3<3

well... haha thats it for my fan account... might be a bit messy hope you enjoy reading it!!

AGAIN, SMTOWN concert was so FREAKING FABULOUS! and i can tell you SNSD in person = DROPDEAD GORGEOUSSS <3<3

SNSD hwaitinggg! SMTOWN hwaitinggg! ^^

ps. congrats to SNSD for winning mutizen once AGAIN! ;D

ah hi ^^ i'm thai sone. i wanna share my little fanaccount in smtown concert ^^

; i sat in B2 ,BE48 not far from the middle stage

and b'cause it really close so i can see girls so clear ><

ah~.. my zone has a lot of cassie when concert started 2 hours (or an hour i'm not sure i didn't look at my wristwatch) i can see a little pink penlight T__T

anyway, elf & cass & shinee world & chocolyn ah.. mayne shapley too ><

cheered up for our girls ^^

girls performed full song..

ITNW

Complete

Baby Baby

Girl's Generation

Kissing You

Gee

Way to go

no mickey, let's go soshi, and if ..but added Can you hear me.. sunny sang with jaejoong maybe.. that song name 'hurt deeper than love' ah ..~ sunny so short >< while performing she had to trot to main stage and jj waited for her

in umm.. 8 or 9 p.m girls started to perfomr GEE ^^

before the intro started almost people in my zone was sitting

but when 'Gee Gee Gee Gee Baby Baby' cassie and elf suddenly stood on their seat and screamed (me too ><)

and when jessica said "my angel ... and my girl.. my sunshine .. let's go!" a lot of fanclub repeat after her ><

we sang ''gee gee gee gee'' together ^^ ...

i'm so surprise that girls have good respond ^^

ps. yul joined in dance battle.. she so sexy >< .. . ah~ and hyundong film 'we got married' in 1 p.m or at noon (not sure)

Thank you SO MUCH jjnarak and wawahk for the fanaccounts. :D I love Thai sones! Im glad every fanclub was supportive towards everyone. ^^

Im glad that everyone who's there enjoyed the whole concert. :)

i didnt want to cut away the fan accounts cos in case other ppl missed it on the last page. :sweatingbullets:

Guest cawaeii_tk

from fan acc* (she's a cassiopeia)

Teang is really a dork!

she says that she see someone throw sth on stage and TVXQ take them

so she does too ahe throw a 'red light evil hairband'

she throw it to the stage and it hit JaeJoong's leg

he know that it hit his leg but ignore it (it's already on the floor if he take it on his head ... O_o)

then he walk away and when he's back he step on it

then all TVXQ step on it T___T and then SUJU Heechul Donghae Leeteuk Kangin Shindong Eunhyuk step on it

then SHINee TAEMIN and MINHO step on it

it's still working as many ppl step on... she use it since the TVXQ 'O' concert in BKK about a year ago

it was full by foot print T^T she didn't hope someone to take it anymore

then, Taeng is coming with a happy face like she's seeing GOLD O_O

and she take it wearing it on her head! she wear it till the end

the owner feel happy that all SMtown already pass it

but Teang wearing it is the WORRYING about T^T

it's her happiness that Taeng wearing her own.

poor Taeng!

ONE OF THAI S<3NE DIED IN THE CONCERT DAY

i don't know what happen to him

he couldn't see the concert

and Taeng who he love

please pray for him

and R.I.P to you P'TUM

the tread for him*

http://board.girlsgeneration-th.com/index....showtopic=11438

Guest goldenGAZE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blVNtdkpkZw

^Thanks for the awesome fan cam, the Thai sones were soo loud when singing along to Gee. I've noticed from this video plus the girls last performance on Music Bank was it(when they had the amazing encore performance), Anyways after sunny does her verse she runs back and shakes her butt with her arm in the air-how cute it that! I'm gonna keep an eye out for that move now lol. HERE it was at 3:34

Tiffany SooYoung and Yuri were awesom on 1000 song challenge show, Tiffanys voice was amazing as expected. Soori have greatly improved too, much more stronger vocally. Glad they didn't pick the main vocalist to go on the show, gives the other girls a chance to sing (although these three have been on a lot of shows recently lol).

Archived