少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

I watched the idol army ep 8 and from there v can actually c that sunny is definitely brilliant while running a show, so it's good to c her get her chance show off her talent, and the top 100 ido finally have make a full list, i'm happy yoona and tae yeon make it into top 25, but i was a little shocked that yoona wasn't ranked too high like i've expected... >.<

edit: ^ chills, it's gonna handle by mod soon, v'll still love the girls watever he(it) did and the same it will still hate the girls no matter wat v said, so jus let it go...

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lolly88

anyway more info on the new music programme Sunny is co hosting

It will be broadcast on Channel SKY ,which i dont know what kind of channel is that

cos i never heard of it .

there will be 3 segments (HOT play),(Show Case),(Music Style)

also there will be a special stage by the mc on the first episode

Guest epique.

Sry about my foolishness

I jave been arrogent

just realized ?

try&ignore.

i've been trying to, but it's irratating. -_-

anyways, congrats to taeyeon ! XD

8th place is awesome <3

i loved the show w/ 2pm&snsd.

oh god, sunny & taecyeon were so cute.

Guest hello_world409

Sunny is co hosting a new music programme Called "The M" with Hyungjoon from SS501

i am so happy cos she is finally recognized for her talent in mc-ing

their first recording will be tomorrow 2/4 it will be broadcast on the 13 of Feb

Oh! That's great....She has great mc-ing skills :D Cannot wait!

Haven't posted in here for awhile but all I want to say congrats to the girls for having a successful mini-album and Gee for hitting no.1 everywhere! Every time I look up SNSD on youtube, its filled with their recent stuffs....sometimes I don't know which one to watch....but its all good :lol:

Oh and soshifed and soshi subbs are the BEST for subbing everything. The girls are adorable on Idol Army and all those radio shows :)

Guest XiahxTiffany

i cant stand antis anymore just cant

why would u freakin join to spam pics that are pretty horrific :P

admins plz ban that freakin anti fan

and we dont blame WG fans for anything

really my day is ruined by seeing those unnecessary comments -_-

Guest Shortyyy126

i cant stand antis anymore just cant

why would u freakin join to spam pics that are pretty horrific :P

admins plz ban that freakin anti fan

and we dont blame WG fans for anything

really my day is ruined by seeing those unnecessary comments -_-

lol. breathe. don't worry too much about people like that.

anyway more info on the new music programme Sunny is co hosting

It will be broadcast on Channel SKY ,which i dont know what kind of channel is that

cos i never heard of it .

there will be 3 segments (HOT play),(Show Case),(Music Style)

also there will be a special stage by the mc on the first episode

is this just a one shot deal or will she be a permanent co-MC for that music program?

although it's not from a popular channel like SBS or KBS, i'm still really excited, especially about the bold part. lol.

special stages ftw! :)

thanks for the info.

Guest del_boa

wohoo..

congratz to Taeng.. #8.. not bad.. yay!!

ah.. i just watched WGM.. oh my.. that show totally hillarious..

i think TaeDon couple kind a cute now.. haha

and Don really obeyed Taeng.. haha cute...

wTH with this anti?? >.<

Guest XiahxTiffany

^ yes someone that liks DoTa couple!!! :)

im enjoying WGM more because taeyeon is on lol

i realy think that the DoTa couple is really fun to watch and it shows u more sides of taeyeon lol

even though she isnt all that comfortable around him its still awesome seeing her :)

OMG

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/2352/200902...73710011nf2.jpg

Sunny is co hosting a new music programme Called "The M" with Hyungjoon from SS501

i am so happy cos she is finally recognized for her talent in mc-ing

their first recording will be tomorrow 2/4 it will be broadcast on the 13 of Feb

< The M >

- 일 시 : 2009. 2. 4. (수) PM 07:00

- 장 소 : 한강시민공원 반포지구 선상 공연장 MARINAJEFE

케이블의 새 음악 프로그램 < The M > 의 첫 녹화가 있으며,

이 프로그램에서 소녀시대의 활력소 써니가 MC 를 맡게 되었습니다~!

its already in the offical notice on their iple

http://girlsgeneration.iple.com/pages/_com...01&LangNo=1

credits:http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200902030817371001

Anyway to be safe let's wait for SSF translation

but i am still pretty sure ,cos its already in their iple notice haha

sorry for editing your post, i decided to delete the irrelevant stuff concerning that person.

here is a translation of the article :)

02/03 [news] SS501 Kim HyungJoon – SNSD Sunny Becomes Music Program MC For First Time

Credits : nobody@newsen.com + SS601.com + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com

12336225082009020308173ch6.jpg

SS501 Kim HyungJoon and SNSD Sunny will work in harmony as MCs.

Kim HyungJoon and Sunny has been selected as the MCs for music program ‘The M’ on satellite channel Sky, debut broadcast to be on 13-Feb.

‘The M’ will feature 3 singers that created the most issues (hot topics) in that week in a section called ‘Mega 3’, singers who received great responses on various music charts to perform in ‘HOT play’, introducing rookie ‘Show Case’, ‘Music Style’, and other sections.

In the section ‘Music Style’, you will get to see singers performance which is different from any others, and in the debut broadcast, you will be able to see MCs SS501 Kim HyungJoon and SoNyeoShiDae Sunny’s special music style. Many popular singers such as SNSD, SS501, Gavy NJ, Jewelry S, Kim KyungRok, After School, May Doni, etc will appear for the show, arousing a lot of attention.

The very first public performance held on board a ship, music program ‘The M’ will host beautiful night scene of Han River with singers’ special performances. This will give something different to the viewers and so please look forward to it.

Guest crazyfrog

omg!! thank goodness this thread is backk!!!! lol, i totally missed the dramazzz, but that's all good!!

YoonA is so sweet

that's quite a stack she got there haha

must have taken her an hour to finish writing those to every single staff

HQ,UNTAGGED

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/4584/147d85...fc99b18dyr3.jpg

Credits:snsdchina,sosi9

hey does anyone know what brand/kind of shoes they're wearing in these pics??? i love them!! where can i find/buy them??

congrats to the girls being on the 100 list!! i'm happy that tae made it as one of the few girls in top 10!! and yay for Sunny being an MC!!!

02/03 [news] SS501 Kim HyungJoon – SNSD Sunny Becomes Music Program MC For First Time

Credits : nobody@newsen.com + SS601.com + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com

http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/4553/12...20308173ch6.jpg

SS501 Kim HyungJoon and SNSD Sunny will work in harmony as MCs.

Kim HyungJoon and Sunny has been selected as the MCs for music program ‘The M’ on satellite channel Sky, debut broadcast to be on 13-Feb.

‘The M’ will feature 3 singers that created the most issues (hot topics) in that week in a section called ‘Mega 3’, singers who received great responses on various music charts to perform in ‘HOT play’, introducing rookie ‘Show Case’, ‘Music Style’, and other sections.

In the section ‘Music Style’, you will get to see singers performance which is different from any others, and in the debut broadcast, you will be able to see MCs SS501 Kim HyungJoon and SoNyeoShiDae Sunny’s special music style. Many popular singers such as SNSD, SS501, Gavy NJ, Jewelry S, Kim KyungRok, After School, May Doni, etc will appear for the show, arousing a lot of attention.

The very first public performance held on board a ship, music program ‘The M’ will host beautiful night scene of Han River with singers’ special performances. This will give something different to the viewers and so please look forward to it.

i really cant wait to see this, hope these 2 wont feel awkward together lol^^

but sunny is easy to get along with whoever she's partner with so i think they will do a great job

chungmah what magazine is that? i want it lol XD

cant wait to see the gals at Kim Jeung Eun's Chocolate

Guest hiphopatihopxx

yayy sunny bunny gets to be a MC

she seriously is perfect for this.

lol i always thought HyungJoon was kind of awkward but that's probably just cuz i don't know SS501 as well

i am really looking foward to how they are going to act together

woah taeng got really high on the top 100 list

i seriously thought yoona was going to be higher

congrats to all the other girls for being on the list

Archived