少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest jingaling.

thanks for the inki backstage pics.

LOL sooyoung, yuri & hyoyeon.

the girls seem to be changing their nail colors often these days~

congrats to the girls for winning cyworld song of the month :)

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest minanki25

maknae and leader are so cute in the pictures

thanks for sharing.

Congrats on cyworld song of the month!

Totally deserved it.

mimiirin omg thank you so much for the pics spam they look so adorable

and there holding TEDDY BEARS my favorite stuff animals im going to save

these pics I really have to say Jessica looks so much better now a days really

love her hair style now then before

Guest vietdragon2285

LMAO just watched the WGM 43eps! i love taeyeon's "what" expression after he feed her the fish and said it wasn't cooked haha. she's to kute! lmao the guy is such a chicken lol, even taeyeon said so!

Guest Senorita_

^

^

^ The pictures look adorable <3 The girls look very cute holding the teddy bears =D

The girls won January's Song of the Month for Cyworld ..

credits to ak6c @ soshified.com

Updated awards list for 2009

Congrats to the girls. They've won so many awards in just about a month ^^

Thanks mimiirin for those pics!

She wrote alot in the cards. When I saw her handing them out to the staff, I thought it was just gonna be a few simple thank yous because she had to hand out a huge stack of them haha. Shes so sweet :wub:

snapshot20090109021933dx9.jpg

snapshot20090109022001mw2.jpg

I don't think that second pic is from a new cf...because the background is the sm norabang...maybe its a promo or something..

Translations to Yoona's message :)

If you recall the news clips where they were on scene for the ending party of YAMD,

Yoona was going around the tables handing out thank-you cards to various staffs. This is one of them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Self%20-%20yoona%2005.jpg

To: _ _ _ Oppa "YAMD"

Oppa, you always smiled cheerfully while standing next to the camera ^^

You asked me numerous times to sit on the director's seat but I never did... keke

I always felt thankful whenever you said those words~

Thanks for everything and have a happy new year~

Yoona 2009. Jan

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cr: Milkye & ak6c@soshfied.com/forums (translations)

Guest lolly88

YoonA is so sweet

that's quite a stack she got there haha

must have taken her an hour to finish writing those to every single staff

HQ,UNTAGGED

147d857cb930cdefc99b18dyr3.jpg

Credits:snsdchina,sosi9

Guest Lee Sani

Music.Bank.E385.KOR.090130.HDTV.XViD-Seattle.avi

(SNSD, Baek Ji Young, SS501, K.Will ft. Jang Geun Ee, Kim Kyung Rok ft. Kang Eun Hye, Lyn, Taegoon, M, Gavy NJ, May Doni, Typhoon, Untouchable ft. Hwa Yeong, Wink, Jessica H.O, Brand New Day, Blue Spring, Dear Cloud, Tae.1)

http://clubbox.co.kr/360kpopteam

The girls have won mutizens and mubank awards.. but what about Music core? no awards from music core? :unsure:

also, Gee sold 100000 already??

Music Core never gives out any awards. :)

So, performing the last usually meant the no.1 song for that week~ ^^

wow Yoona is seriously so sweet towards the staff.She wrote quite a lot on the cards(and different ppl gets different messages too~) plus there's like countles cards on her hands to be given out. :wub:

Such a respectful girl too..:D

Im currently downloading MBC Idol show episode 9 now. cant wait :w00t:

Guest zahieyjunki

OMG! That's Sooyoung sister? she so beautiful!! It's true! But she does not look alike with Sooyoung to me!!

Can't wait for Star Friend to be aired!! When was it act??

Kris_argee thnx for inki backstage pics! LOLL~ so cute maknae playful with leadah!

I heart this one!

Img0404_20090203014859_5.jpg

Img0404_20090203014859_6.jpg

So like a doll! They Jjang!~

and you guys did watch Soy make SSF vids on youtube? It's for SSF 1st anniversary..

mimiirin, thnx for the pics!! No Taeng? I'm sure Taeng will look the best with teddy bear!!

She's a dork right?? huhu~!

karen, thnx for Yoona's letter! All her family was there!! they're celebrating for Yoona's being accepted to university!!

they're not yet broke 100k coz my friends in Korea text me yesterday and I was ask her what is currently Gee album solds for last month and she said it was already 80k?? almost to 90k..

I don't know.. coz she's a SNSD hardcore fans! She went to SM concert last year just to watch the girls!!

Guest australasia

yoona is so thoughtful that's why i really like her in spite of rumors and all that! i used to hand out a handful of letters to my friends too so she kinda reminds me of myself! yoona fighting! snsd fighting!

Guest agnesia60

Congratulation on Mnet ranking....Top 100 Korean Super Pop Idol....

8) Taeyeon

22) Yoona

40) Tiffany

61) Seohyun

66) Yuri

85) Jessica

94) Soo Young

So happy for our ggo ggo ma leader.....She and Yoona made it to Top 25.....taeyeon fighting!!!! Hope you can keep it going haha....And just love to see taeyeon enjoying herself on radio or WGM.....haha...can't miss out on her sharapova imitation and her "ANG" when feeding her "husband" in WGM hehehe

Happy for the others gals too......Glad to see soo many members of snsd to make the chart.......

Guest zahieyjunki

Mnet Super Pop Idol 2009!!

TOP 25!!

Taeyeon - 8th

Yoona - 22nd

Tiffany - 41st (below 25 act haha~)

congratzz at least one of the girls is in top 10!! But actually this poll is not voted by netizens but only Mnet staff so don't get shocked if you guys not satisfied with the full results!!

I was also expecting more of the girls will be on top 25 like Fany coz she's really doing well last year like Gayo Baekso, Kko Kko Tour & etc..

I hope next year they will get better position!!

and Yoona should be rank higher than 22nd!! She so outstanding in YAMD!!

and about the article bout the WBH teases the girls at Gag concert, plzz don't take too seriously coz it's only a joke and even the girls also don't mind bout it plus they even laugh so hard when watch the show!!

I don't know how bout korean S>one's but we're as International S>ONE is just so cool ha?

haha~

Guest yukinOrave

YAY! that's high.. omo~ Taeng i'm so proud of you.. ^^

and yoong too. <3 Taeng must be full of herself now.. XDD

I hope next time Sunny and Hyo will qualify as top 100 too.

I would be happy if i'll see them complete there. ^^

Archived