少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest taranutan

Just watched WGM. Yuri's armwrestle was funny because I remember she charmed a guy opponent into losing in Star King last year, and this time she almost turned it on again. I want to post a link to that earlier match but can't find the video anymore.

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest inyeon.
2009 SOSHIFIED HOLLYWOOD BOWL SUPPORT + MEET-UP INFORMATION:

As much as I totally support the meet-up, there is a 90 something % chance it wont work out. The past years I've been to HB, NO MEET UPS whatsoever worked out. none. ;_; Its really squishy and hot and pissed off people are all over the place....Maybe I'm just being too pessimistic though. :ph34r:

However, the balloons, shirts, and fanchants are all great ideas. Those always go well. xD

Anyway, I hope it all works out for you guys. We totally need SNSD to see us international Sone's supporting them 100%. <3

Top 5 Songs :-

1. Gee

2. Him Nae

3. Dear Mom

4. Girls' Generation

5. Kissing You

Somehow, i just can't get Gee off my head.

My head keeps going Gee, Gee, Gee, Gee, Baby, Baby constantly :)

Maybe because Him Nae sounds like Haptic Motion that i begin to love this song :P

As much as I totally support the meet-up, there is a 90 something % chance it wont work out. The past years I've been to HB, NO MEET UPS whatsoever worked out. none. ;_; Its really squishy and hot and pissed off people are all over the place....Maybe I'm just being too pessimistic though. :ph34r:

However, the balloons, shirts, and fanchants are all great ideas. Those always go well. xD

Anyway, I hope it all works out for you guys. We totally need SNSD to see us international Sone's supporting them 100%. <3

Oh it won't be like an actual meet-up, basically a meet-up to get the balloons and shirts and glowsticks like last year. It actually would have worked last year if the manager didn't ask us to rush to give the girls to the gifts and food and that like messed up our meet-up time last year. But yeah we'll work it out, last year was pretty impressive for being such a small fanbase, I think this year we can do much bigger and I'm making sure the gifts will be given earlier this time around ^^

hey guys! : ] im so excited that SNSD is on the list for HB09. i was on soshified and the shirts with the s♥ne logos are too cute! i definately need one for HB09.

there was one thing i noticed. when i was writing out the date. i'm not sure if anyone has realized it yet though. >.<

SNSD POWER of 9 at HB09 on May 9,2009

power of 9 much? LOL!

Guest Allison

^ Very much the Power Of 9 (:

Yes! 3 Songs for their comeback on MuBank? & DEAR MOM?! I can die happily after I watch it :P lol, jk.

All the girls look gorgeous, but Sunny stands out the most to me in this picture <3

Favorite Songs:

- Complete ; It's just such a sweet song. I think my all-time favorite SNSD song.

- Girls' Generation ; The song that started my love for SNSD. Love it.

- Gee ; Catchy, cute, amazing, song. & The dance is adorable <3

+ A LOT MORE! But these songs stick out the most.

Favorite Member:

- Choi Sooyoung ♥ I just love everything about this girl.

& OH! Wouldn't she look GREAT with Lee Minho (Goo Jun Pyo from Boys Over Flowers)? :D

^^

hello guys..

can i know what is idol show with snsd showing time on mbc?

is today rite?

thank you :)

It will be round 6pm korean time, just wait lol

yep it's today^^

hey guys! : ] im so excited that SNSD is on the list for HB09. i was on soshified and the shirts with the s♥ne logos are too cute! i definately need one for HB09.

there was one thing i noticed. when i was writing out the date. i'm not sure if anyone has realized it yet though. >.<

SNSD POWER of 9 at HB09 on May 9,2009

power of 9 much? LOL!

Wah i like the look of 9 there XD

hey guys i read at SSF that SNSD and SM Town gonna come to NY on September for Chulsook (?) festival (something like that XD )

Guest yukumushio

RAWRG, makes me wanna go to HB....

Seeing how organized you guys are, amazes me!

I hope the girls don't get burned out again and everyone get sick T_T

urgh...wait a second

EC8A88ED8DBCECA3BCEB8B88EC96B4ED82A.gif

favourite = Tayeon, A picture is worth a thousand words? ^^

Credit: SSF, I apologize, I don't remember who I stole it from..

Guest shasha92

top 5 songs

1. Gee

2. Kissing You

3. Baby Baby

4. Dear Mom / Girls generation

5. Himnae!

Which Soshi pairing do you love most?

yulsic & yoonyul !

Next would be Jeny ^_^

my most fave members?

absulutely YURI. idk, i just all about this unnie :)

she's pretty, funny & dorky also one of best dancer of the group.

Next will be JESSICA & YOONA <333

SNSD will attent Hollywood Bowl 2009?!

OMGee! super excited now!

btw, HAPPY 1700TH PAGE :D

Guest zahieyjunki

[28.01.09] SNSD: "We haven't had much experience in love"

htm20090128091505010700om6.jpg

As to the question, where the 9-member girlgroup does set the age limit for uncles and oppas, they answered "It's different, depending on the situation.".

"If I feel close to the person, I will call him "Oppa". For example, Park Myung Soo oppa, who's over 40 and Yoo Jae Suk and Kang Ho Dong oppa, who are also in their late 30s. I'm not saying "Ajussi" or "Samchon" often because I'm uncomfortable with that. And if the age gap is too big, then I call the person "Teacher"". (Yoona)

SNSD's common fans are in their 20~40s and male. The most active fanclub "Soshiddang" has 500 male fans who are older than 20.

There are many differences between a young fan and a "Ajussi"-fan. The "Ajussi"-fans give them healthy drinks and snacks as presents and instead of cheering on shows they try to be helpful doing good things for SNSD.

They jointly buy products advertised by SNSD and as for the new album - they bought 20 albums and also gave them away as presents to their loved ones. On SNSD's homepage, there's also an extra discussion board for them where they can give them advices on the music and choreography.

"At first, I felt akward to have so many older fans but now I really appreciate their support. To fans, who are in their youth or over 30 and too shy to cheer for us...just support us often with watching our performances. There are also fans, who meet at our debut date or on our birthdays and celebrate together." (Sooyoung)

The recently released mini album "Gee" has won the hearts of many male fans. Because of the song lyrics about the shyness of a person's first love, their tall and thin figures looking like maron-colored dolls and their cute dance, they were all beloved since their debut. Two days after the release of their song, they got the first place on 6 online music charts as well as on KBS 2TV "Musicbank" and SBS TV "Inkigayo".

"I don't know if you would believe me but all our members haven't had much experience in love. We wanted to express the feelings of a girl in love, who is confused and doesn't know what to do. But since we didn't know that feeling, we just put our hands together, shaked our shoulders and sang more quietly. Although for the first time, it helped us and we learned how to do these expressions/gestures." (Tiffany, laughing)

SNSD, whose members trained for 5 to 9 years to debut, started laughing when they said "We aren't experienced in dating although it would be so important to have the experience of having a boyfriend."

Referring to last year's girlgroups Wonder Girls, Brown Eyed Girls, Jewelry and many others, SNSD expressed "We awaited the day we could perform again eagerly. This year, starting with "Gee", we intent to improve ourselves. When our overall grade would have been a B+, then we want to improve ourselves to a A+." (Taeyeon)

Source: Ilgan Sports

Translations: Xeth@soshified.com/forums

Woah even the girls had male fans that over 40 something!!

Ahjussi saranghae!! I'm pretty sure Fany have boyfriends before!

I'm not sure the rest coz I haven't seen them before..

Yeay, but it's good to have older male fans!! At least not the teens only support her but all the ages!!

SNSD rockzz!!~

Thanks for the article, zahiey and Xeth. :)

Haha, Im so glad those ahjussis are doing nice things around to promote SNSD. Good job~

and wow seriously, that's so power of 9 for the HB this year. :o This year will rock with Soshi~

Also a big shoutout thank you to the powerful pink team, Soshisubs for all the new projects this year. You guys have worked very hard. <3 :sweatingbullets:

^

seohyun so cute hahaha i think that's highschool pic

her kindergarten pic even cuter lol XD

OMG im so happy with the result of Idol army with 2pm

JAYSICA YOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! and YOONA-CHANSUNG!!!!! and SUNNY-TAEKYEON!!! they're the only couple that's not change lol the other change partner >.<

f0080937_49817c926e314.jpg

credit : yanasot@ssf

Guest lolly88

♬ 소녀시대 Special stage

․ 때론 소녀같이! 때론 여인같이! 그녀들의 변신은 계속된다!

브리트니 스피어스의 ‘Circus'로 꾸미는 소녀시대만의 스페셜 Stage!!

채널 돌리면 No! No! No! No! No! 본방사수 Oh Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

From Bossa747@ssf

Confirmed for MBC Music Core:

Soshi will be special MC for this week.

They will sing Gee and also have a special stage of Britney Spears' "Circus"

wow another perforamance of circus

i hope they have another set of clothes again

and perf the full song ,plus good fan cams and camera angles

Guest hiroshi_ben

omg!they will cover britney song!but hey why not womanizer!?that will get them even more hotter

and is britney going to appear on stage as well?

Archived