少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest goldenGAZE

Its so weird seeing the caps of taeyeon in the interview room. I guess its just hit me that she is actually gonna be married off T.T, i'm still interest to see how this couple will progress (hyungdon is actually hilarious but super lazy, maybe Tae can convert him).

I just watched the girls on Tablo's radio show (thank you soshisubbers). I loved how naturally the girls talked about each other, i learnt a lot about their personalities. Jessica seems so adorable and Innocent even though she looks kinda (a little bit) scary^^. Ice Princess indeed. Too bad Tae and YoonA weren't their. Yuri's reaction when the other members were talking about what she does when she's angry was super funny.

I can't wait to see the dance battle. The girls look amazing in their outfits, very cool.

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest zahieyjunki

[Yuri Fancam]090124 Winter festival SNSD-girls' generation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DDa-aLWS7w

[Fancam]090124Winter festival SNSD-Gee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3pfgWo9P6w

[Fancam]090124 Winter festival SNSD-Baby Baby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAGwotJF7mo

[Fancam]090124 Winter festival SNSD-Himnae

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZGWZluK-Kk

[090123] KBS Mr. Radio SNSD - Gee live

credits to : zippomaru

Thnx karen for the pics!! OMMO!! Yul so like a gangster there?

yah "wanna piece of me?" haha~ Maknae & Hyo just like her girlfriend in the pic!! oh playgirl ha?

Yoong outfit was the nice one!! simple but really cool!! btw, did she dyed her hair? I notice her hair become like brownish a bit!!

Sooyoung saranghaeyo!!

Eunice thnx for WGM pic!!

thnx ♥♥PowerOf9 for the link!!

btw, did you guys have any pics for inki backstage where the kid come to their room and kissed sooyoung & yuri? can I have those pic? tq~

Guest lolly88

I SAW IT

CANT WAIT FOR HQ

its a must keep ,i wish there was fan cam ,

win or loose it does not matter as long as the girls showed their ability to dace .

GOOD JOB GIRLS

Guest zahieyjunki

Citra thnx for the link dear!!

thnk god the link is work for me coz some website here was like lagging all the time!!

OMG!! The girls did a great job dancing to I kissed A Girl & Britnye's song (not sure the title is)!!

The crowd also enjoying their dance!!

First its Hyo, Yul, Yoong dance then all the gurls ina group dancing!!

I saw at last Yul & Yoong take the lead!! woah!!

The girls look super X3 hott in a black!!

Perfect !!!

Taeng hot chick!! Sica too!!! fuhh~

There's more & more videos!!

[Tiffany &Taeyeon Fancam]090124 Winter festival SNSD-talk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGtA2IF9GUw

arghh~ TaeNy!!

[Fancam]090124 SNSD back stage-Winter festival

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aixT3sce_Gg

Taeng such a kid!! she so cute!! the girls so freaking cold!! they're perform under -8C out there!!!

they're gonna freezing out!! Hope they take care of their health!!

[Fancam]090123 SNSD hyoyeon and jessica

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZJdHCm1QEU

credits again to zippomaru!!!

Guest ayuki baby

omg the dance battle was so SEXYYYYYYYY!! unbelievably hot!! my mouth like literally dropped open kekekeke

Have to have HQ!! the 3 dancers were soooo powerful and not to mention SMOKIN HOT! why does Yuri always just pop out in the special stages, hyoyeon is so effing fierce god, can they get any hotter?

Guest annacelup

Just watched WGM with the Soshi girls. And ya know what here's a thought.. If Taeyon and Hyung Don (i hope i get his name right) do decide the get 'married' right, they're supposed the find a place of their own correct?? Well i hope he'll just move in with the girls.. Kinda like what he did with the Ant couple. Lol, that way we'll get a weekly dose of the entire Soshi girls.

Lol, i love how Jessica was channeling her Ice Princess persona in this episode though.

The girls were freaking hot in their dance battle! Lol even our Taengoo managed to look sexy without being dorky.

The plus point for me was definitely Hyoyeon's solo, girl managed to show her skill in that few short seconds.

And our three awesome dancers Yuri, Hyoyoen and Yoona, wahhh i absolutely adore their chest pops. It's like so precise and clean!

Hee, and Maknae and SooYoung legs lifts were LOL-material cos i didn't expect them but heck, it shows that our girls are that flexible.

Kudos to them for a well performed dance!

Guest ♥♥PowerOf9

Star Dance Battle - SNSD's Cut [09.01.25]

Youtube clip

credit; AHMIGO

I just watched 2pms and Shinee's performance and the camera zoomed in at soori all the time xD

when 2pm took of their hoodie the camera man zoomed in at yoona and this was her reaction :

She looks VERY VERY VERYYY happy xD fangirls ^^ The Camera man really loves yoona.

4.jpg

2555.jpg

8569.jpg

Yoona's reaction when some 2pm guy took of his shirt (sorry didn't see his face cause it was so blurry :S)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfCQAYGbBzs...re=channel_page

here's the link is you guys wan't to see yoona and sooyoung fangirling :P

Guest Haneul~

here's the YT LINK

[HD] SNSD Powerful & Sexy Dance (2009.1.25)

credit: jilimm@YT

wooo!! ~

thanks so much !

omg so many things of the girls lately !

the dance battle was HOT!

aaah I love when the girls dance like that with powerful moves!

Guest Jenster

Oh my, the dance battle was so sexy.

The tall girls really stood out in this one, especially Hyoyeon, Yuri and Yoona.

Love Sooyoung's and Seohyun's leg lifts!!

They all looked really fierce and hot.

Did you guys see 2pm standing up and cheering at the end of it? XD 2pm generation!!!

Next concept needs to be like this please. hahah

Guest chungmah.

DANNGGG DID YOU SEE HOW HIGH SOOYOUNG&SEOHYUN LIFTED THEIR LEGS.

Man.. I loved the whole dance. Amazing.

My favorite would have to be circus though. Maknae, Yuri, Yoona and Sooyoung were jjang.

And HYOYEON. gah I love that girl

Guest yienyienyien

Just watched WGM with the Soshi girls. And ya know what here's a thought.. If Taeyon and Hyung Don (i hope i get his name right) do decide the get 'married' right, they're supposed the find a place of their own correct?? Well i hope he'll just move in with the girls.. Kinda like what he did with the Ant couple. Lol, that way we'll get a weekly dose of the entire Soshi girls.

Lol, i love how Jessica was channeling her Ice Princess persona in this episode though.

LOL I thought about that too, then it'll be like another SNSD variety show XD Sica's reaction when she read the thing is just..HILARIOUS. She has the most disgusted look on her face, gawd I love sica :wub:

The dance battle was hawt. It's kinda messy actually but they prob didn't have time to practice much. Yoong, Yul & Hyo were TOTALLLLYYY HAWT. And Yul's outfit reminds me of sasha fierce XD YoonYul have nice butts (not being a perv :P )

Guest svisual

DEAR LORD THE DANCE BATTLE WAS HOT!!!!!!

YoonYulHyo are truly the dance representatives of SNSD... Dancing trio.. <3

and Yul was extra hot with her makeup today... :blush:

and was taengoo looking mighty fine too??? i've NEVER seen taengoo as sexy before but in this dance battle, something about her screamed "SEXAY~"

not forgetting, the FOUR MAKNAES!!!!!! :wub:

wow.. my girls are HOT STUFF!!!

I'm so serious they should've won the dance battle, Jewelry did. But that's just me.. Oh well.. It was fun watching the show. Good job Soshi! Everybody else did good. Hyoyeon is so hot. :P All the song they used are so freaken heaven to my ears! ♥ Yesszzz please.. Sooyoung's legs! :P

Statistics Of Korean idol groups's FanClub

Sone in number 5 LOL

from Baibu+Pinkeravn

Fantasic! -_-

Off to watch WGM. I'm a little late I know. T.T

Guest lisante

DEAR LORD THE DANCE BATTLE WAS HOT!!!!!!

YoonYulHyo are truly the dance representatives of SNSD... Dancing trio.. <3

It looks like they shortened HY's solo. Don't you think so?

Archived