少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest crazyfrog

lets all be very very glad this concept allows them to wear jeans and jackets. imagine if they had to dance in the snow in their Baby Baby gear... *shivers*

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg this is cutest thing ever<3 taengoo had too much snow in her hood, her manager tried to help her but in the end, he took of his jacket and covered her. that's so sweet. we should send something to soshi manager to show our gratitude for taking such great care of the girls.

Guest Mira004

gyah been so long since i've posted on soompi..

aniways i felt like making icons and editting..so nah~

♥♥

bodies.jpg

bodies02.jpg

their legs..so toned..haha wonder if ps was used?

leggies.jpg

leggies02.jpg

and because yoonyul is definitely HOT

yoonyulpretty.jpg

yoonyulpretty02.jpg

and since the two shorties, sunyeon are side by side..

sunyeon.jpg

sunyeon02.jpg

hanbok.jpg

i see another sunyeon~♥

hanboksunyeon.jpg

and because i love my taeng so much..

taengoocute.jpg

isnt she the cutest thing ever?..keke

taengoocute02.jpg

Guest vietdragon2285

LOL i just watched the tablo's dreamy night interview, and POOR FANY! during her performance with sica and maknae she cracked up laughing cuz she was looking at the floor and noticed yuri was under the table and just broke into laughter. then she felt so bad afterwards =/ but still she was kute ;) jessica wanted to laugh too but did so well holding it in. tiffany was almost there cuz this was towards the end when she couldn't hold it in anymore.

ps

lol oh and tiffany seems to get picked one so much in this interview for her winking lol.

Guest DLEE5191

^^

awww you can SO tell their freezing! eyes are like red and watery not to mention their nose are pretty red =( i do hope their all gonna be fine and not get sick again since they only got better not to long ago.

I dun know about most ppl but since im a football player and when we play when its cold it actually pumps me up alot more that regular warm weather. and it feels great. so mabe while there performing in the snow it must feel awsome and watchin the fans freeze with them............ thats just me though................. 2 totally different things............ hope they dont get sick

Guest zahieyjunki

The nominations for the 45th PaekSang Arts Awards were announced on their website on 22th January.The award will be held on 27th of February.

The PaekSang Arts Awards have the status of korea version Oscar Award,it is a great honour to win it.

YoonA was nominated for best female newcomer award(You Are My Destiny) and the popularity award (You Are My Destiny).

Voting is on from 23th Jan to 23 Feb through PaekSang's website..

i roughly translated the news from sina china,but not much info on how to vote..

please help out to find more informations so we can support yoonA...^^

thank you...

source:sina china

credits : jingyin @ soshified!!!

woah Yoona will be at Baek Sang awards!! Hope she can win the award!!

At KBS award last december, she won 2 awards by the same category!!

So, hoping she can swept it too on this award!!

votepv9.jpg

credits : XeTh@ soshified

Yoona is currently no 3!! I don't know wheter its the latest result or not..

I think you should just go to their website!!

How to vote : Link to the voting page!!

Here's the link of the homepage with the nominees

Mira004 thnx for the sets!

tr15.jpg

c : Shinee soompi thread

The girls standing beside Taeyang!! arghhh~

Guest Jenster

^Who's the guy next to the girls in that dance battle picture? curious.

Taeyeon looks soooo cute in that red jacket. XD The red and purple jackets looks really good on the girls.

I actually want to see more pics of the girls with 2pm at Idol Army too, since it's one of the most enjoyable variety shows the girls have been on.

Ok just watch WGM with Taeyeon and Don

THE GALS SUPER HILARIOUS but SORRY i just cant see Taeyeon and Don being "married" couple

when they wash the dish together they look like Father and Daughter i dont feel the Vibe of a "married" couple

looks weird sorry >.< this show called "We Got Married" but they dont look like a couple who will get married (whatever the concept is)

Guest lolly88

Thanks karen for the pics

comment on that later .

Just finishing watching TaeYeon and Girls on WGM

YoonA is missing though ,she probably had schedule ...too bad

when the girls saw hyun don pic and learn that he is the guy

the were shock haha and SY and HY were going" oh my god" lols .

seohyun and yuri went with him to shop for food ,and all he wanted to buy was like meat ,manake was like No haha

and fany in the kitchen so culesless

hyun don seriously thought yuri was the one when being ask a number of times

and the girls scoring for hyun don

LOLS fany was the most generous 60 or was it 63 i cant remember sorry , on the other hand rolfs at sica 10 points

the lowest among all.

The whole show i thought he looked more like a nanny to them instead of a potential dating partner

anyway the only thing i like is i get to see more of taeyeon haha

Sorry for the rambling ,just wanted to post

7a8e28bd6b21190f627f1e9vw4.jpg

158af87c538a1d6fc343f5atf3.jpg

c8e3b15c536518bc65472b2hr9.jpg

credits:chshenst1023@snsdhcina

Tiffany & her "soojoobeun girrrllllll"

rofls, this is when the girls were talking about how fany sings her line in gee on tablo's radio & imitating her. if you watch their 1st music core performance, you can see how she opens her mouth wide open. the girls are so hilarious & dorky on radio shows :lol:

I have always noticed that in the performances. Didnt know why she had to open her mouth that big too.LOL.

oh and why isnt snsd doing inkigayo?

Normally after artists have their comeback, they will have another performance the next week but after that, its usually alternate weeks. So it's not weird for SNSD to not appear this week. :)

Hey, can I request some Yoona pictures from Idol World with 2PM and their album jacket shoots specifically .. in HQ?

No HQ pictures of Yoong in the Idol show..unless u mean caps which i have some.. ^^

idolshowyoong1.jpg

idolshowyoong2.jpg

idolshowyoong3.jpg

idolshowyoong4.jpg

credits: ♥♥PowerOf9, zahieyjunki @ Soshified and zippomaru.

You can find all the HQ album scans in the gallery @ Soshified. :) Those will take a super long time to upload..lol.there's 40 over pages.

thanks Karen for the Mr Radio pics, Yul's expression is hilarious. No wonder she will always be the male counterpart in a pairing with the other girls, maybe except for SYoung. lol.

Mira004: thanks for sharing your photoshopped work here. :)

DANG SNSD DANCE SO GREAT !!!!!!

the judges = the audience -_-

no longer professional dancers like previous 2 dance battle

idk you judge it yourself, to me SNSD should've win the battle not coz i'm their fan

but you see it yourself their dance choreo is awesome sexy yet powerful

2pm shinee seems not that excited over the result :sweatingbullets:

Guest roseseraphix

^ taeng on wgm? o.O thx for sharing~ xD hais~ still really uncomfortable with the couple though~ ToT

but it's just a variety show~ hehehe~

^

i will never comfort with the couple they look like father and daughter >.<;

anyway i hope someone will UL the dance battle soon

it's so GOOD!!! OMG i love the way they move and everything

hyo solo just awesome then yuri and yoona came WOW Top 3 OMG!!!!

then the other gals came and great choreo there wowowowow even dorky Taeyeon look so HOT lol XD

Maknae OMG she looks innocent yet sexy lol XD

Yoona and Sica so excited when 2pm and taeyang time to dance LOL XD

The dance battle was friggin HOT<333 Yea I thought they shoudld of won but hey! Its just a show and the girls looked like they were having so much fun..so who cares if they didnt win :)

haha and seeing the dance trio back in action was just awesome^^

I swear the camera was SNSD biased lol..especially Yoona haha

Archived