少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest kris_argee

Tiffany on SBS Star Chef

56465.jpg

more from Winter Festival

why do they have to perform out in the cold? my poor girls T T

i hope those outfits were enough to keep them warm and i hope they don't get sick

2-7.jpg

1-6.jpg

more from Busan fan signing event

5-3.jpg

9-2.jpg

6-2.jpg

7-2.jpg

8-2.jpg

15-2.jpg

credits: as tagged + hwasu

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest zahieyjunki

Yoona was the prettiest on ID pics!! thnx for sharing it!!

Fany has 5 fingers on both hand!! loll~ that's it!!

woah!! the girls perfom in a snow!!~ cool <3!!

can't wait to watch star battle today!! pretty excited ha?

thnx for the pics & links!!

Edit : Can you plzz contribute something on every girls pic thread? Looks like there's no update at all since the girls comeback!! can someone find for me for Hyoyeon & seohyun & yoona thread at KCB?

Guest ryanchoe082

http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/6609/ca6vsvmldn4.jpg

sohee: The cordinator must be an anti......

sunmi: shut up, its taengoo unnie's turn

This is from WG thread but man u feel the love between taeyeon and wg?

i love it when they talk about eachother it just is so soothing :)

lol this is fan made but i believe WG and Taengoo are very close :)

lol thats not what they actually said right? someone just bubbled it in..but why would sohee talk about the cordinator? that has nothing to do with what theyre watching..

oh and why isnt snsd doing inkigayo?

Guest XiahxTiffany

lol thats not what they actually said right? someone just bubbled it in..but why would sohee talk about the cordinator? that has nothing to do with what theyre watching..

oh and why isnt snsd doing inkigayo?

i said its fan made lol and well this is the relationship between WG and Taengoo so yeaa :)

and where was the fan signing held?

Guest Jenster

Yeah, I don't get the whole coordinator thing in the fan-made pic. It's cute though, so thanks for sharing!

I didn't get to watch the girls on Tablo's radio so thanks for sharing that. Lol @ Tiffany at Tablo's radio. She was so embarrassed that she covered her face. XD

Is the Dance battle thing soon?

Tablo's radio is fully subbed and is available for streaming and download at Soshified:

http://soshified.com/forums/index.php?auto...ails&id=341

It'll probably be uploaded to youtube soon, maybe tomorrow, but we have a few more radios to finish up and release tomorrow so look forward to them. The Tablo radio was like all the translators' favorite radio with the girls since they've been back even though Yoona and Taeng weren't there. Yuri's little list thing is in the radio haha.

Guest Mellerz

haha, I saw that Wonder Gen. photo too. it was just hilarious.

man, i still gotta watch those radio shows. i saw the small cuts.

the recent performance was cute, even the stage was cute.

it was like Valentine's Day haha. new outfits too! it so matched.

i liked it.. cute XD

I know im really late on this situation but why didnt snsd get on music bank? What happened there I dont understand it. I know they won so why werent they on the show? If you have the answer please send me a message. And also im stilling listening to the new album all the time. I love it.

I know im really late on this situation but why didnt snsd get on music bank? What happened there I dont understand it. I know they won so why werent they on the show? If you have the answer please send me a message. And also im stilling listening to the new album all the time. I love it.

ow there's a conflict between SM and KBS dear, but i think it's solved already coz shinee was perf last friday and next week on the 3oth snsd will perf there

Yah me too hahahaha i love the album too my fave would be Gee Himnae Talk Bout Love Dear Mom huhuhu, so you already got your album? me not yet T_T (waiting for my friend send it to me T_T )

Guest Jenster

I just watched Tablo's radio subbed at soshified :)

Definitely the best radio with the girls, I was smiling and laughing pretty much the whole time.

The part where they talk about the girl's reactions when they're angry was probably the funniest part. Yuri was so embarrassed when Sooyoung talked about Yuri's three stages of anger, haha.

Tiffany actually winked 8 times during her part in Tell Me. Wink overload, hehe.

Thanks for the quick sub~

Guest baby-swts

I just watched Tablo's radio subbed at soshified :)

Definitely the best radio with the girls, I was smiling and laughing pretty much the whole time.

The part where they talk about the girl's reactions when they're angry was probably the funniest part. Yuri was so embarrassed when Sooyoung talked about Yuri's three stages of anger, haha.

Tiffany actually winked 8 times during her part in Tell Me. Wink overload, hehe.

Thanks for the quick sub~

its out already!? thx for the tip haha

cant wait to watch that.. is it on youtube yet?

are all the snsd girls on tablo radio

Guest Jenster

Everyone is there except Yoona and Taeyeon.

By the way, Tablo's favorite member is Taeyeon, right? :)

I watched it streamed in the video section of soshified. Soy mentioned earlier that it'll be on Youtube tomorrow.

Guest zippomaru
Guest vietdragon2285

^^

awww you can SO tell their freezing! eyes are like red and watery not to mention their nose are pretty red =( i do hope their all gonna be fine and not get sick again since they only got better not to long ago.

Guest zahieyjunki

090124 MBC Food Show - SNSD - SooYoung + YuRi Cut

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Os1FhFIjGAI...feature=related

[HD] [090124] Gee (Music Core) (Girls Generation - SNSD)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gp07uKJ3DVU

SNSD - Save Energy Parody

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVDU-WZrruA

thnx for uploading Tablo radio show!!! I've already watch it!! The best radio show I've ever seen!!

The girls look so happy!~ but sadly no tAEYEON!! Tablo should missed her..

haha~

Archived