少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^

^

LOL they must be happy with that show all bout food? LOL sooyoung must be in heaven there hahahaah

i love today's perf the outfit look simple but good pink and purple and green hahaha look so soft

great perf overall but they wont be on inkigayo tomorrow sigh why SM do this to snsd =_= always skip one or two like this

Guest zahieyjunki

090122 SNSD - How Gee Cut - ShimShimTaPa

Hyoyeon just can't stop dancing!!

Then, Sooyoung followed her!! gahaha~

^^ Loll~ Sooyoung such a good eater!! She's the best person when talks about food!! :D

I love girls outfit today!! and the stage is so colourful with balloons everywhere..

Jan,23,09 SNSD - Gee. Radio Live @ MBC FM4U Noon Request

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdQsltZ8z8s

The girls not at Inki tomorrow? waaaa~ why? Is it something has to do with SM again?

For god sake!! Why they always not let the girls to be perform? plzzz I hope its not true!!

Guest yienyienyien

^

^

LOL they must be happy with that show all bout food? LOL sooyoung must be in heaven there hahahaah

i love today's perf the outfit look simple but good pink and purple and green hahaha look so soft

great perf overall but they wont be on inkigayo tomorrow sigh why SM do this to snsd =_= always skip one or two like this

Huh? No inkigayo tomorrow? T___T wae o wae.. It seems like SNSD doesn't really perform Gee much and I always look forward to their perfs. :x

Today's perf is excellent, the girls are always improving. I like what they're wearing too and Sones were awesome as usual :D :D

*goes to watch SNSD radio shows*

Guest ningmeng

^

^

LOL. so true!

in heaven!

why are they not going to be on inkigayo?

unless LSM is letting them of tmr to return it.

it's lunar new year eve tmr right.

Guest Senorita_

SNSD - Gee @ MBC Music Core 090124

credit: maplestoryfan1 @ YT

Thanks for the link.

Today's performance was great. I love their outfits - it's getting more cuter and colorful. I love their little ribbons and bows on their hairs. They look simply beautiful <3 I love S<3nes, their cheer was great - it sounds even louder than the background vocals LOL.

Huh? No inkigayo tomorrow? T___T wae o wae.. It seems like SNSD doesn't really perform Gee much and I always look forward to their perfs. :x

Today's perf is excellent, the girls are always improving. I like what they're wearing too and Sones were awesome as usual :D :D

*goes to watch SNSD radio shows*

idk why sigh maybe coz the lunar year

but less and less perf fr the gals to promote gee

LOL. so true!

in heaven!

why are they not going to be on inkigayo?

unless LSM is letting them of tmr to return it.

it's lunar new year eve tmr right.

hahaha food heaven hahaha XD look at their face so excited XD

yah they wont be on inkigayo, lunar year maybe but dotn you see gee has like less promotion

glad it's still doing well but sad too at the same time

Guest lolly88

lol what is yuri doing ?? i want to smack her butt so bad <_<

---

i dont know which show is this but soori look so cute in here .

credit ssf + YAn

The Cuts of them on the show here

Jan.24.09 SNSD. Yuri. Soo-young. Cut. @ Delicious TV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESq0rfAd-4A

Credits:SmoothyEco@YT

They will made very good cf models for food haha

Guest Jenster

^

^

They can't win the award without performing on Inki, right?

The performance was good tonight. The headbands and outfits were cute.

I find that Music Core stages tend to be darker though... for such a bright song.

Guest yienyienyien

Oh YEAHHHH, tomorrow lunar new year's EVE. *slams head i'm chinese i should know that XD* The girls are probably heading back to their homes (taeng's home is like super far away from seoul so i guess she needs to take off earlier)

This is random but I was watching Choi Hwajung's Power Time Radio (THANKS SOSHISUBS :D :D)...and..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_Xat0aSOEU&

8.57-9.11. Omg, i'm replaying this over and over again. Tiffany called Choi Hwa Jung TEACHER and it was pretty funny (i think fany's still sleepy then.. XD) BUT sica's slow reflex and response to it was PRICELESS. And her LAUGH. XDDDDDDDD

V Omg, they look so pretty :wub: And they look pretty young huh..wonder when it is.

random too but the SNSD cartoon plumblossoms is like the 7th searched on Naver now. I don't know why..but the cartoon's weird..why is thr a dot? O_O

Guest lolly88

Its because its new year tomorrow, so i think maybe inkigayo having some new year special

or the girls got some other importatnt things to attend to.

Anyway not attending it ,its not much of a big deal lols

Its just fans loss,for the girls means they might get to rest

No more celebrities-endorsement for uniforms

From start of February this year, we will no longer be able to see famous stars doing school uniform advertisements anymore.

The ministry of education, science and technology (MEST) announced this on 23rd January after having a discussion session. Prices of school uniforms were revised and were will the cases of excessive use of famous celebrities’ endorsement for their uniforms.

The decision was that endorsements by famous celebrities will be terminated by start of February.

Right now, some of the celebrities endorsing school uniforms are Big Bang for Skoolooks, WonderGirls and Kim Yeon Ah for Ivy Club, 2PM and So Nyeo Shi Dae for Elite, and SHINee for Smart.

creidts:sookyeong.wordpress.com

Guest gerardd

Bwahhahha they got 1st on Music Bank! I just read an article on SSF that they got 1st on Music Bank for the 2nd week!

I didn't know that they got it last week too! :o

They haven't even performed "Gee" on Music Bank and they're still winning LOLLLLL!

Maybe KBS will realize how stupid they are and let SNSD perform!

The Cuts of them on the show here

Jan.24.09 SNSD. Yuri. Soo-young. Cut. @ Delicious TV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESq0rfAd-4A

Credits:SmoothyEco@YT

They will made very good cf models for food haha

HAHAHAHAHA SOOYOUNG & YURI XD XD XD

i bet they both so dying inside lookng at all of those food lol XD XD XD

when it's time for them to try it hahaha they both have this smiley face lol

what no more Uniform CF??? aaawwww yah well =/

Himnae Shimshimtapa staff cam Without backgroud music

Gee Shimshimtapa staff cam Without backgroud music

credits:popbuggy@yt

GIRLS CAN DEFINITELY SING ^^

Is it just my computer or the Gee video is broken? Btw. The girls sound great in Himnae. They really improved a lot.

Guest cawaeii_tk

oh em gee!

i'm from thailand i'm bring you some gooood news!

http://www.pingbook.com/dvd/

enter that page

it's artist information page in Thailand no.1 Asian music site

now SNSD is 1st place !

we bring the gals to the top of chart about one month

start with 4th then go to first ><

little thing that S<3ne make it happen!

http://www.pingbook.com/music/ their album is top voted for this month too (2000+ ppl voted)

http://www.pingbook.com/mv/ weekly mv chart in the right side

mv 103236 views

their vid is most popular in the chart

6 vids out of ten in the chart is their vids

>< can't wait for them to be here (in 13 days they will be here! in Thailand!!!) ><

congratulations for snsd winning no.1 on musicbank!

hopefully,they'll win again when they come on next week.

oh and guys on mcountdown snsd is third..and is waaay behind..i though they were in the lead by alot..is something wrong with the site or something?

look for yourself: http://mnet.mnet.com/NProgram/mcountdown/P...bidx=mcountdown

oh.i think its a new round of voting. the date is different..cos SS501's song wasnt on the top 3?? for last round of voting. (still not 100% sure though)

thanks! I missed today's performance.

oh em gee!

i'm from thailand i'm bring you some gooood news!

>< can't wait for them to be here (in 13 days they will be here! in Thailand!!!) ><

hey! ^^ yes S<3nes in Thailand have been superbly amazing recently helping the girls to win charts and polls. :D

Archived