LOL, they treated Yuri like a ping pong

omg this is my favorite gif .. my triple favorite in snsd

SOORICA so cute <33 poor yuri she laugh so hard

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lishathestain

more from Icon Concert. Yoona & Jessica focused.

31742329vy0.jpg

53458103vt3.jpg

21502046hp5.jpg

this pic kinda makes me :( after noticing the difference between Jessica's arms & Fany's..

35743946bj9.jpg

19008850yb6.jpg

imgl0519td0.jpg

50261391lh7.jpg

C;as tagged.

Guest Lishathestain

from the Dance Battle

http://i44.tinypic.com/2gxme8h.jpg

credit : m4rshmall0w@ssf

snsd vs jewelry+kara

i read the gals lost XD

wait already? hahaha i just read the article on the photo thread hahah!

but anyway.. aww they lost? that's kinda weird. i mean.. what kind of dance were they supposed to do anyway?

i mean Hyoyeon lost? unless they're doing some cute dance again -_- sigh &#*&$!#Q i want real dance like ITNW. or more like when they dance to chaotic humph.

they lost to jewelry+kara...really??? how??? i've got to watch it...T-T...i'm i'm.....[sigh]

but w/e

i'm going to watch them on Idol Army thing tomorrow! hopefully someone will have it up by then...

i'm also excited for the the legend of snsd!!!!

many many things to look forward too but asides from this...i hope they have a nice new year!

^

no i read from ssf they dance to Circus by Britney Spears

maybe soshi doing less sexy dance lol XD

we just have to wait and see tho, coz some of the dance battle result from the 1st and 2nd also >.<

but jewelry and kara also good dancers so not that weird XD

LMAO gosh seohyun 'i saw a big thing coming at me' LMAO THAT MAKES HISTORY RIGHT THERE!

our maknae is really just too cute~~~ and yoona rejecting tiffany~~ tsk tsk! lol~ i guess some of

the girls really aren't that mushyy xP and oh-yuri~ our cute-pie-bug-catcher!

and dang... sica really needs to eat more... especially with the stress these days with their comeback :mellow:

-Rebecca

Guest Lishathestain

rawr..i like circus :P i can see the girls like to dance to Britney's songs haha. and well i know jewelry can do sexy i'm not sure about kara because they're always cute to me xP

so i'm guessing the girls lost because..they weren't sexy enough? hahahah omg idk.. it was surprising for me honestly haha.

and i don't even think it's a big deal, as long as the girls having time, but still.. why?! lol :lol: i guess we found out after we see the clip.

but then again, is it only them loosing? all like as a whole = JungHwan's team?

^

looking from their outfits i think they're not doing some dance they used to do like when they did Chaotic or Beyonce's song on Starking and i dont see Yuri there @_@ top 3 dancers all should be there XD

Hyo Yuri Yoona but now minus yuri maybe she was sick during this event, but from the outfit i doubt they're doing something awesome move coz we know they're good dancers

remember their solo dance for Mtv Lifestyle show

V no no jewelry+kara Team up against snsd not like snsd vs jewelry then snsd vs kara XD

200901221310041130_1.jpg

c.ssf

well interesting either way...circus by britney they sure do like her song eh? haha first dance the choreographed was do something when we saw on GGTS, then Chaotic, now starting 2009 with a new fresh dance with circus..interesting..haha...

but i mean jewelry does sexy, but as for kara i'm not sure...but w/e...it'll be nice to see our girls "compete" and show off their dance skills again

Guest falling_star_142

from the Dance Battle

http://i44.tinypic.com/2gxme8h.jpg

credit : m4rshmall0w@ssf

snsd vs jewelry+kara

i read the gals lost XD

i see Jess, Yuri, Hyo, Sooyoung, and Sunny if i'm not mistaken

wow i can't wait to see it

There was a cricket in Fany's room and they emptied out an entire can of bug spray trying to kill it and then Yuri came in and with a paper cup, picked it up and released it outside. (haha our cute bug catcher)

Yuri got these rubber cockroach and rat toys for her birthday from fans and so she has been leaving them in Fany's room to scare her.

Specifically she left a cockroach on Tiffany's bed and went to go exercise (we all know how scared Tiffany gets around bugs). Fany called Yuri and Yuri was all happy like "yeah whats up Fany" and Fany said "come home right this instant".

And during Maybee's Radio, Maybee asked Tiffany if Taeyeon was still her wife and Tiffany said not really anymore because since they all live together it's like she has 8 wives now.

yah i guess Yul loves to being Tiff's hero huh ? hehe TiRi is the best

Tiff's player, she got 8 wives now

^

^

are you also working on the other girls drawing toffys191?

^

hahaha seems like Sica and Fany switched glasses XD

the glasses sica wear look like the one fany use at chinchin no and vice versa XD

what's up with JeNy + Glasses ROFL Sexy YO!!!

Taeyeon look pale T_T the gals so so so pretty ^_^

Guest starduster34

Dance Battle? And they lost? To Jewlery and Kara?

Oh noooo! :( Maybe next time. They look gorgeous though!

Can't wait to see it!!

Archived