少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

^

WHAT?!?!?!?!?! WHY???

OMG THAT'S SUCK!!! for real

gosh what's this 1st they almost not winning coz muze thingy (again involving kbs mubank)

now this?!?!? ok i dont want to speculate something negative here so hope there will be explanation -_-

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like a smart idea. When half the members are sick I doubt even KBS wants to cause them any additional trouble nor feel the wraith of their fans for making them any sicker than they already are.

ok that's sounds more make sense eventho from sukira radio i think some girls already look better cept taeyeon but the reason better be coz they couldn't perf due to sickness not coz Something Else @_@ like another "fight" between SM and KBS -_-

sigh i've been waiting for their comeback on mubank >.< what a bad week for snsd the gals getting sick and lots of schedule, for real taeyeon should just out from WGM she sick the worse than the others, she's doing too many activities not to mention her insmonia and she feels depressed then sick flu and else, now snsd back active she will do alot promotion tv shows radio etc etc, hope the other gals already feeling better sigh -_-

Guest &anita_*

yea! Power Yoona is making her comeback! just wanted to say chin chin was great (even though Taeyeon looked mega sick). plus PKL was at her show? I thought I heard she was supposed to be on hiatus or something. maybe she just wanted to see the girls since it's been so long? :) Looked like they had a lot of fun.

Here are a few Gee artworks I saw on sosiz.

sorry for cutting your post, but thanks for sharing those artworks! they are soo pretty <3

when i saw the picture of yoona, i thought of jessica. they seriously look like twins, no?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v354/xOa...CC6C4B4CF02.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v354/xOa...0_engle0070.jpg

i remember seeing that picture of jessica and i thought when i looked at the picture of yoona, they have the same facial expression lols.

wow, they do look like twins o.o i always thought it was yoonaxyurixseo..but yeah, sica really does look like yoona here lol~ thanks for sharing (:

i was recently on the gomtv website and according to the chart on the side (Jugan?) i believe the Gee MV has passed 2 MILLION views!!! great job to the girls for making an excellent video!

thats great! thanks so much for sharing :]

Usually i'm jus a silent reader and only post once in a while(cos i'm not good enough in searching 1st hand information like people here :P), but i really have oways observing the girls and concern about their latest news....

So now i'll share something, while we're waiting ahead for SSF's subbed for chinchin to come out, here's brief translation about the girls' confessions to each others at the end on chinchin yesterday from SNSDChina, it's translated to chinese so i'll try my best to translate it into english(please bear with my poor english.... >.<)

Credits: SNSDChina 千瑷元絮

These girls are jus sentimental, and they're thinking in a mature way that u'll never expect them to be think like this for their age...

Anyways good to c they have such a bond among each other, SNSD Fighting!!!

edit:

ps: the show was really touching, watch it when the subs out, or u can watch the ending part 1st referring to these translation, i think that's high possibility u'll shed ur tears, at least i did >.<(and i'm a boy... :P)

thank you SO MUCH for translating what they said! i finally understand now..and i agree, their answers are so mature for their age..and of course their friendship is so real and amazing.

Here is Mnet 2nd weekly chart of January

http://pic80.picturetrail.com/VOL809/88696...3/351140315.jpg

Congratulation with the girls ^^

Credit: Mnet, Pingbook

wow, yay~ they are number one (: thanks for sharing!

^ hyper sunny ^^

and soona interaction in the bg scene is <3

^ thanks for translating it dude.. ^^

i feel like i want to hug them.. :)

and i think its cute how Hara mentioned SNSD at her ufo

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img56.imageshack.us/img56/7513/deptfajh0.jpg

c: astagged

awww, Hara mentioning snsd is so cute! I think Yoona(?) also mentioned Kara during one of her ufo replies keke cute :) thanks for sharing!

ow i'm happy to see good new about the girls

S♥ne definitely supporting the gals with all the best they can

supporting by buying their album online and offline even with digital sales^^

anyway another Pic GEE HOT YO!!!

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i40.-/2e4lnjn.jpg

c.tamatron

I want them to perform in that outfit LOL XD

ugh i wish yuri not cut her hair again >.<

Yoona and baby boy

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i39.-/ejsewk.jpg

c.bug@ssf

^

i totally can imagine her as a young mother ^_^

woah damn look at that SNSD GEE picture! They look HOOOT YO! especially fany omg.. i really want them to wear those outfits +_+

And yoona looks soo cuute with the boy <3 thanks for sharing citra

SNSD live Gee on Kiss the Radio 140109

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kJRjOuzt1E

thanks for the link cecil (: i love it when they sing on radio shows!

thank u soo much to boxlub for the translations.

aww, as much as i love tiffany, i really hate to see her cry. seeing her cry like this makes me want to hug her and tell her that she's not alone in this world. it kind of upset me that they even asked her to give a message to her mom, when they should've already known that fany lost her mom when she was still young. but however, i love how tiffany didn't break down, and even gave a big smile after she said her message. that's our strong fany right there. after i watched this, it just made me love her even more. she was my fave soshi from the start, and will be my fave soshi till the end :)

HWAITING, FANY-YA !

aww our cute Fany..this was so touching. This is the first time i heard her talk so much about her mom.. and it really hurt to see her tearing and also holding back..even in the end she let out a smile and waved to the camera. And the other members were crying so much because of Fany. Ah fany yah, you are such a strong girl. Your mom is definitely proud of you <3 And i'm postive that Fany is doing something right in this world, because look at her now..she is living her dreams, she has gained true friends who are like sisters, and along with her own mother, she has 8 other moms to be there for her :) Fany, stay strong, and just know that we fans are here for you too!

and thanks for sharing sukira pics blu_smiley, baboshii, and everyone else (:

Logic is probably against me here, but if the girls are sick why are they guesting or performing at the moment? They should be resting and not overexerting themselves that's the only way to get over something like the flu.

Haha youre right, they probably should rest..but their schedule has aleady been set by LSM/their managers, so they can't miss their schedules T_T i'm just really worried about mubank..especially taeyeon..how can she even sing in that state ._.

and aww Kim Yuna now has dear mom as her bg music! <3333

and oh, the sooyoung vs. sunny thing, omg when sooyoung won she said "yeah~~~ VICTORYYY" LOL! omg sooyoung <3

EDIT; okay wtf..they are off mubank noooooo~ ive been waiting for their comeback on mubank jaslgjslkgja -_-

Guest Jenster

I guess the girls are really sick, or is it some other reason? Most of the girls seemed to be in good shape on Sukira though... except for Taeyeon. There's still another day till Music Bank to rest up but if it's due to sickness, I guess it's really bad then.

The girls seem to be in good position to win Music Bank too, so that sucks.

It's smart but not at the same time because 'Gee' is really riding on this huge wave of momentum and I'm pretty sure both the girls and their management want to capitalize on as much exposure and promotion they can get for the song as possible. Plus knowing the girls, they're extremely hard working and they like live/practice so they can perform in front of their fans. I don't think if even SM permitted it that they would want that exactly. I mean logically yeah they do need rest because of how ill a lot of the members are but then what about the 5 girls that aren't sick, it's really not fair to them to halt promotions. Plus they've been away for 9 months, this blast of a schedule is going to be like what the rest of the year and basically end of 2007-early 2008 was like for them, super packed. They were sick during those months too with Taeyeon and her throat problems and they all managed to pull through.

Fame really is like a double edged sword, we all want them to be healthy but not one of us doesn't want to see them perform because it's what they love to do and to take that way is a tad selfish, especially when they've worked so hard. Maybe that's just my opinion. I love seeing the girls on radios, just not when they're about to like just fall over like Taeyeon, Sukira was not a fun radio for her, nor was Chinchin, but she'll get better eventually. The rest of the girls are ill, but only Taeyeon is really totally out of it.

They've been working rather hard lately with the release of their min-album, I don't even want to know what they've been doing to prepare for it. Long sleepless night, less than stellar eating habits, etc. Don't worry too much they just need a few days off to recuperate from their recent activities. They'll be back wowing their fans in no time.

yah i guess you're right it's just i've been waiting a whole week for their comeback stage on mubank but now seems like wont happened, i just hope KBS and SM make a statement over this tho

the girls definitely need to rest, and just like what you said we dont know how much they prepared for this comeback not to mention there's a problem last year when they're bout to release new album till they have to re-recorded all over again and re-shoot the mv

I guess the girls are really sick, or is it some other reason? Most of the girls seemed to be in good shape on Sukira though... except for Taeyeon. There's still another day till Music Bank to rest up but if it's due to sickness, I guess it's really bad then.

The girls seem to be in good position to win Music Bank too, so that sucks.

taeyeon couldn't even sing both on chinchin and sukira, she just standing there

but maybe IF can the other 8 gals could still go on without taeyeon >.< but it wont be the same and will feel something not there esp for their comeback perf T_T but the show must go on

^ yah well kinda agree with you bout "GEE", it's like so popular right now ppl waiting for their comeback after 9months, skip one show will make a huge different though, see how their songs keeps going ups and down, on the other side it's important to keep the "wave" yet it's also important to keep their health >.< but if SM wise much they will reduced any other activities outside Gee's promotion

Guest renzo3491

They can win #1 eventhough they coudnt make it to the MB right ?

I dont know what KBS up to , but if it's the reason of the flu , i think they did the right thing.

Guest Senorita_
So now i'll share something, while we're waiting ahead for SSF's subbed for chinchin to come out, here's brief translation about the girls' confessions to each others at the end on chinchin yesterday from SNSDChina, it's translated to chinese so i'll try my best to translate it into english(please bear with my poor english.... >.<)

Thanks for sharing!

The girls' confession was really touching and heart-warming <3

I'm sure all the members understand Yoona, even when she forgot to thank them. But I know deep down, Soshi members' will always be in her heart :)

Guest taikogirl91

thanks for all the updates everyone!

AGHHH i hope the girls get better soon! so many already with the flu

and poor taeyeon unni has the worst of it :( pleas get better!!

and woot!! the girls are definitely trend-setters :)

skinny jeans and a white tee..so simple yet very effective :lol:

aww they got taken off the performing list? i guess that makes

sense...but i'm glad the song is still topping the charts!!

does anyone know the current sales so far??

^

oooh thanks for that hahaha cute vid ^^

^

^

aaww Yoona look like young mom there

for real tho she's with the baby so cuuuute

hahaha and the last pic wow she's actually fit the image of a mother hahaha

cute thanks for sharing ^^

V No Music Bank >.<

Guest jelly_pudding

does yoona ever have a bad picture of her? seriously.. she is too pretty TT_TT ITS JUST NOT FAIR... lol..

i can't wait for music bank !!

ei guys just wanna share...i've been palying 'GEE" at home the whole day yesterday and i've been snging along with it...until today when we went to the beach i was still listening to it and singing yet i couldn't seem to be tired of it...

I love the song so much...kkk

snsd fighting!

Archived