少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest XiahxTiffany

first off all the members of SNSD have matured soo much :)

their mini speech told a lot about them :)

yea nad when i heard yoona speaking on kbs drama awards i noticed she didnt say SNSD :(

well now that she does mention it im happy :)

shes so cute with that baby lol .. she would be a good mother but wouldnt want that to happen lol (love yoona <3)

lol and this

2qap6oo.gif

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soy,thx for the share, as i'm waiting for my album to arrive, this will made my day...

It's really heartbreaking to c such a girl suffer so much yet she try her best to show up a strong side to public, i'm sure Fany's mother will be very proud of her...

(yesterday was really a teary day for me as i watched chinchin of 13th in the evening and sukira at night my time here...sigh thank god my frens weren't with me... >.<)

Anyways, i found something weird on Hanteo as yesterday it still showed the total sale of "Gee" was 23,071 but just now when i check again it dropped to 21,559....!!!???

Can anyone clear this up for me??

Soy,thx for the share, as i'm waiting for my album to arrive, this will made my day...

It's really heartbreaking to c such a girl suffer so much yet she try her best to show up a strong side to public, i'm sure Fany's mother will be very proud of her...

(yesterday was really a teary day for me as i watched chinchin of 13th in the evening and sukira at night my time here...sigh thank god my frens weren't with me... >.<)

Anyways, i found something weird on Hanteo as yesterday it still showed the total sale of "Gee" was 23,071 but just now when i check again it dropped to 21,559....!!!???

Can anyone clear this up for me??

Hanteo's numbers are extremely estimate-based. Wait until MIAK releases monthly numbers before cheering ^^ They're a lot more accurate and include Yesasia sales.

Is Tae Yeon sick at the moment? I noticed she was wearing a mask in her radio appearance (gif).

Yup. Taeyeon, Yuri, Sunny, & Sooyoung currently all have the flu. Taeyeon probably has the worst case.

Guest roseseraphix

Yoona's Tears “I'm sorry to my group members...” Fans Deeply Moved

SNSD popular member Yoona's tears touched their fans' heart.

Yoona, who raised her popularity not as a singer but as an actress in the hit daily drama “You are my Destiny”, winning the newcomer acting award in the process, was seen crying because she couldn't apologize properly to her fellow members.

“While we were preparing for our comeback, I spent my time pursuing my acting career by myself. During this period I always thought about my group members. But during the award ceremony I felt so nervous that I didn't mentioned them in my acceptance speech. I apologize from the bottom of my heart,” she said, yesterday 13th on MBC FM4U viewable radio <Kangin and Taeyeon's Best Friends>.

“I realized my mistake when I met my group members after the broadcasting. I was afraid they wouldn't know my feelings so that night I sent a message to them, but not everybody replied. After that I couldn't find the right time to bring this topic again,” she said, opening her heart and tearing up.

That day SNSD fans left countless encouraging messages for her in the bulletin board after seeing that, in spite of her strong appearance, she has a fragile heart.

In addition, SNSD, who has been absent from the music scene for 9 months, have shown their tremendous popularity as their title song from their new mini-album, “Gee”, reached 1st place in the Mnet chart in only two days.

Dailian News,

guest reporter Na Eunkyong

credits: cph@soshified forums

source: http://www.dailian.co.kr/news/n_view.html?...ode&keys=75

T.T yoona~

Guest Jenster

Aw, Fany's message to her mom was very touching. You can really see how close Seohyun is to Fany because she starts tearing up a lot while Fany is talking about her mom, and has to take off her glasses to wipe off the tears. So cute and sweet.

...and Leeteuk seems really rough on Yoona in those gifs. XD

Guest jingaling.

fany's message to her mom made me cry T-T

she's such a strong girl<3

thanks for all the awesome gifs Mellerz.

rofl @ the last two XD he's so abusive to the girls.

Guest chungmah.

mellerz, thanks for the gifs!

I laughed at the gif where eeteuk went at yoona, then at taeyeon LOLLL.

and then yoona comes back to wave bye hehe.

Guest XiahxTiffany

....yea tiffs message to her mom like was a shot to the heart :(

she defintely misses her mom a lot :(

tiffany stay strong!!! fighting!!!

Guest luumanhgirl

Poor Fany..I also wanted to cry when I saw her cry.And Maknae hugged her.It showed how soshibond is strong.

Soshi often cried when they attended radio program lately.They were so touching.Soshi showed their feeling more to fans.I'm so happy about that.

I hope our girls will be strong and healthy to promote their new album.

SNSD hwaiting...!!!

Thanks for sharing,guys..!!!

WOW I cried when tiffany send her message to her mom T_T

that's so sad, eventho i always fighting with my mom but i cant imagine living without her

Tiffany such a strong person, when she has a hard time she must be thinking bout her mom alot >.<

Yoona aaawww she's such a beautiful person in and out

she must be so guilty when she forgot mentioning the other members >.<

till she kept it all in her heart like that T_T

and LOL Leeteuk and Yoona seems like so close just like Jaejoong heechul with sica

• Cyworld Top 10

1.Gee

2. 내 머리가 나빠서 (Nae Meoriga Nabbaseo) - SS501

3. Lucky - Ashily

4. Stand by me - SHINee

They are back to number 1. I was kind of freaking out before because Gee dropped to number 2 and then number 7, but now they are back to first place. The competing songs are all from Boys Over Flowers OST.

• Muz Daily Chart

1. Gee

2. 내 머리가 나빠서 (Nae Meoriga Nabbaseo) - SS501

3. 이젠 남이야 (Ijen Namiya) (Feat. Baby-J of Jewelry) - Kim Gyung Rok

4. 사랑..그 놈 (Sarang Geu Nom) - Bobby Kim

9. Way to Go (Himnae)

25. Let's Talk About Love

A few days ago, there was a bit of a panic because Gee was plummeting. They were number 1, and then all of a sudden starting dropping to number 7, 11, and then 45. The next thing we knew, it was off the list. This was because the link to listen/download this song was broken. Some korean netizens on the discussion board were angry, because, as you can see, it would be unfair to the girls if they could not win any awards because of this little problem. When this link was fixed however, the song skyrocketed, climbing up super fast that in no time, it was back to number 1.

• Dosirak HOT 100

1. Gee

2. Strong Baby - Seungri

3. Mirotic (Clean Version) - DBSK

4. 내 머리가 나빠서 (Nae Meoriga Nabbaseo) - SS501

20. Way to Go (Himnae)

31. Can You Hear It? - Taeyeon

39. Let's Talk About Love

• Mnet Top 300

1. Gee

2. Strong Baby - Seungri

21. Way to Go (Himnae)

The moment the song was released on January 5th in Korea, the song hit number 1 among the newly released songs. The next day early in the morning, Gee was ranked number 2 in the full list (Mnet TOP 300). In the evening of that same day, it was ranked number 1. This is quite a feat, considering the fact that they were a girl group and not a male group that usually gets attention.

• Naver Music Top 100

1. Gee

2. Strong Baby - Seungri

• MusicOn Top 100

1. Gee

2. 총맞은것처럼 - Baek Ji Young

4. 슬픔보다 더 슬픈 이야기 - Kim Bumsoo

16. Way to Go (Himnae)

19. Can You Hear It? - Taeyeon

• MelOn Top 100

1. Gee

2. Love 119 - K.Will

3. 총맞은것처럼 - Baek Ji Young

4. Strong Baby - Seungri

25. Can You Hear It? - Taeyeon

seriously soshi is pwning all those charts and i'm so happy to see that!

Gee is definitely one addictive song so no wonder it's at the top of those

charts! but gosh those GIFs were really too cute, especially where teukie

pushed taengo into yoona~

and for our yoona~

i thought it was weird too that she didn't mention her members at all

but I'm sure the girls will understand and I'm sure YoonA (as stated

in the article) feels very bad for her mistake.

-Rebecca

oranges thanks for updating the charts ^^

so glad to see them in #1

News

"Returned So~~Nyuh" Craze, Taking over Dance, Song, and even Fashion

20090115081022433e7_081411_0.jpg

"All they did was wear white tee with jeans..."

SNSD is taking over 2009's early music industry as well as fashion.

SNSD, who cameback with their new mini album 'Gee', is becoming a trendsetter. SNSD's clothing, skinny jeans and white t-shirts are on the rise in the fashion industry.

Recently, skinny jeans is the trend in fashion. It is on the rise again similar to the rise that 'leggings' had last year.

Also, the clothes that SNSD members wore in the album jacket and comeback stage are receiving a lot of attention. Last year, SNSD got a lot of attention with the school look. Now, they are showing a mature side with white t-shirt and jeans.

Also, SNSD's "crab-leg dance" is famous. Some others are mistaking it for "dog-leg dance" because of the mis-pronounciation.

The title song "Gee" is already at the top. The english exclamation "Gee" is a R&B pop dance song made by E-Tribe who made Lee Hyori's "U-Go-Girl." "Gee"'s music video recorded over 1 million views after one day, and topped all offline charts and is taking over the entire music industry.

Original: NewsEn

Translations: dongie@soshified.com/forums

AGREED!!! they just wearing tee and skinny jeans and definitely becoming a trendsetter

not only their style look NORMAL in a way ppl can use them when they walk on the street or shopping or clubbing or else where, not only to use on stage kekeke common ppl can use it too

no wonder ^_^

WOOOOOOOOOOOT! go so nyuhs~ definitely rocked! I mean it takes a lot to make WHITE t-shirts and jeans

'in style' BUT THAT'S SOSHI FOR YOU! amazing-ness is the correct term to describe them~

but anyone's gotta admit, the girls look great in those t's and jeans!

-Rebecca

Guest _Zoolander_
090115 Elite Master of The Game - Sooyoung vs Sunny

credit: myelite.co.kr//soshifanclub

re-upload by bear_mystery@soshifanclub

NEXT WEEK Sooyoung VS Tiffany~

Oh wow, I love stuff like that. Is it like a tournament or something? :lol:

Here's an article I saw. Looks like Kim Yuna really loves Soshi. Now she has Dear Mom as the music on her Cyworld page. Maybe she could be an honorary tenth member. :D

2009011511191310021ih5.jpg

2009011511191310022we5.jpg

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=20...%E0%BD%C3%B4%EB

Archived