少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ryanchoe082

REQUEST:

does anyone have the fancam when snsd performed at music core?

like the whole GEE perf. i wanted to see how loud the chants were.

thanks

Guest Panda17

Yay! I just recieved my SNSD mini album today, I am so happy.

Aww, the girls really are like family, I'm so happy to hear that they've gotten even closer during the long past months. I hope they all rest and get better, they sound so sick on the radio.

Anyways thanks a lot everyone for updates and pics, I am currently spazzing cuz ever since I started watching the Idol Show w/ 2PM I always wanted to see the girls there on the show. Now my wish is coming true, I hope to see major interactions since in the CF they did together didnt have as much. Lol, anyways thanks for the news.

Guest Jenster

Fany looks like a cute puppy in that Sukira picture.

In the Midnight Entertainment cut, Seohyun was so cute when the PD didn't remember her name, she kept pouting and whining. XD

2psj85i.jpg

Yoona with Tippany in overalls <3

So many radio shows to watch, I'll wait for them to be subbed.

thank u soo much to boxlub for the translations.

aww, as much as i love tiffany, i really hate to see her cry. seeing her cry like this makes me want to hug her and tell her that she's not alone in this world. it kind of upset me that they even asked her to give a message to her mom, when they should've already known that fany lost her mom when she was still young. but however, i love how tiffany didn't break down, and even gave a big smile after she said her message. that's our strong fany right there. after i watched this, it just made me love her even more. she was my fave soshi from the start, and will be my fave soshi till the end :)

HWAITING, FANY-YA !

Guest chungmah.

^ that truly made me cry.. she even started crying before she told the full story.

i love how seohyun hugs her afterwards..

tiffany <3 we love you.

Guest two hearts collide

i read in the chatbox that fany is wearing the abercrombie scarf that soshified gave her in those radio pictures!!! you can always count on fany to wear the gifts lol! so cute =]

I watched Tiffany's message to her mother. It was heartbreaking

to see her cry like that. She's a really strong girl, if i lost my mother

I'm not sure what I would do. Tiffany worked hard to be where she

is today she deserves her success. I hope the best for all of the girls.

They all must miss home terribly.

Guest doomunleashed

It was really heartbreaking to watch her speak about her mom so strongly, I love how she just keeps on and doesn't really break, our mushroom is really something, but really I was amazed at how composed she was even though she was hurting. Fany is really amazing, and I loved how maknae and Hyo comforted her, the soshibond is pretty awesome.

Guest lostieee

Watching Tiffany cry I feel like I wanna cry too. I've been such a jerk to my mom sometimes without realising somebody in this world would love to have their mom back beside them. I totally wanna hug her and say sorry to my mom. She's such a strong girl!

thank u soo much to boxlub for the translations.

aww, as much as i love tiffany, i really hate to see her cry. seeing her cry like this makes me want to hug her and tell her that she's not alone in this world. it kind of upset me that they even asked her to give a message to her mom, when they should've already known that fany lost her mom when she was still young. but however, i love how tiffany didn't break down, and even gave a big smile after she said her message. that's our strong fany right there. after i watched this, it just made me love her even more. she was my fave soshi from the start, and will be my fave soshi till the end :)

HWAITING, FANY-YA !

gosh... i burst out crying when she started talking...

it's so sad that her mom passed away when she was

in middle school, it must be so hard for her, growing

up without a mother.

FANY be strong! your mom is watching over you in heaven!

-Rebecca

Guest baboshi

Guest Mellerz

Man, another radio show where the girls start crying.

Oh, Fany <3 You sure are a strong, girl. Seeing her cry hurt me dearly.

Seohyun was really so cute hugging Fany like that. Aigoo T___T

Sukira; Kiss the Radio 090114

21cxpps.gif

The girls were asked to show some aegyo.

First off, Sooyoung and Yoona.

33kdflx.gif

Then comes the Queen... Sunny

(You can see Taeyeon, she's like..)

"Aish! I'm up next... Do I really have to?"

ixh0yw.gif

And yet she has no choice, LOL! <3

k1b6t5.gif

Tiffany's up next~ cutie pie ♥

1127nkk.gif

Then, Maknae and Hyoyeon.

(Lookie Sica's cold face in the back LOL)

bhzj7r.gif

Major Sica Effect when it came to her.

No reaction from anybody until 5 seconds later XD

2q9c8ph.gif

Lastly, Yuri's kiss ~muahs~

2m85nco.gif

Sunny still goes on with her aegyo though

2mouoeo.gif

.. Is this considered aegyo? LOL

2z9mdfl.gif

After Seohyun speaks, Hyoyeon immediately

hugs her and then Maknae pats Tiffany's back.

2nlh1kh.gif

The three of them hug eachother, aww T_T

2saks2b.gif

You can see Maknae still tearing up.

Hyoyeon's like "Don't cry!"

2ry0l1e.gif

Through it all, Tiffany still puts on a smile <3

2qap6oo.gif

LeeTeuk gives Yoona a punch to the stomach!

Then, sends Taeyeon flying towards Yoona! LOL

2dm8f0m.gif

Yoona says the last Good-Byes, keke ^___^

Guest evanescent

I cried watching Tiffany talk about her mom, it was really heartbreaking to hear her open about it. My love for tiffany has been renewed watching that video. It was also really moving to see all the other girls cry for Fany too, that is why I love and envy SNSD, they have such a great bond that I don't think other girl groups have.

I laughed so hard though watching the Midnight { } video, where the PD kept forgetting the girls names, esp SeoHyun's, poor girl. It was so funny when they showed the part where the PD has a sheet with all 9 girls pictures and their names beside it, and he was still getting the names wrong. Haha.

I cant wait for their comeback on Musicbank this week, with the problems between KBS and SM, I hope nothing goes wrong with their performance, I can't wait! I do hope the girls feel better since there is so much news of them being sick.

I am still waiting for my mini album to arrive in the mail, how come it takes so long to get to canada?!

SOSHI FIGHTING.

Archived