少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

whaaa tiffany made me cry i think this is the first time i actually heard her talk about it . ohh i wish i can understand what they are saying.

Ahh they are making me cry!! yoona dont cry

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest roseseraphix

umma taeng! T.T she's so sick~ sooyoungie and yul too..

we know that we are excited about your comeback but please take care of yourselves T.T

it was yoona that was talking and crying and yeah the pic bella thats when she was talking about her mum... ahhhh such open talk. i guess that they had so much in side they want to let out

i think they are talking about how they have been together for about 3 years and how they felt about each other i think they just had so much held and so close to each other and how they suported each other umm.. noo its finish

Ahhh i want to watch that again.. but i will wait for the trans.. so that i can understand fully. ahhhh i wish my korean was fluent.. but i recond i will cry more with trans. umm.. did anyone record it ... will wait for you tube... night everyone

la belle thankyou for the caps

Guest yukinOrave

ok so the girls already left~ T_T i cried a lot after seeing how yoona cried and then it continues until taeng finished it..

*sniff sniff* all of us cried too right? lol

so how can we watch pkl starry night? T_T

or maybe i'll just wait for chin chin to finish? O_O

i want to watch pkl's starry night.. lol

Guest CphirMaig

one of the best Bora ever...

I was so sad... their stories... they really moved me. T-T

I'm off to see pkl starry night~

from what I remember:

TaeYeon was feeling so sick at the beginning that she almost couldn't talk, but as the show went on she felt better.

YoonA cried because she was sorry that she didn't said her members' names when she recieved the acting award.

at the moment she was too busy and confused, later she noticed that she didn't mentioned them... she still feels sorry about that.

songs that bring them memories:

Tiffany picked "dear mom", because it reminded her of her mom.

Sunny picked "Sunny", from SJ Happy new album. She said it's one of her fav songs.

Guest bagia123

where can i watch pkl's starry night?? T-T

omg, Taeng ah, get no more show tonight, go to bed, right now! T-T

yes, I'm still crying Y__Y the best bora i've ever seen Y__Y

i love SoShi

Guest 143loveu

was kangin there the whole time with the girls...i hope he was there so that he could hear all touching moments...

Oops i topped a page...i'll be back with pics soon...

Guest agnesia60

taeyeon...it is a order from me that you should rest...and sm....you better have taeyeon resting...she shouldn't be going on any prog, and she shouldn't be singing or dancing......i really really can't bear to see her sooooo sick.....and i am definitely going to wait to download chin chin........didn't manage to catch it...but reading it...and seeing the caps............taeyeon....i am so worried.......do get welll k........

was kangin there the whole time with the girls...i hope he was there so that he could here all the touching moments....

Oops i topped a page...i'll be back with pics soon...

he's there all the time tho

i can hear his voice

i'm listening to DEAR MOM again now eeek that song so so so so so SAD!!!! T_T

i will wait for translation and maknae aaawww she said all members name and told them she loves them T_T cute maknae

the bora for pkl is the same as chinchin it seems...i guess they didn't have to travel far

mms://bora.imbc.com/imbcBora

chinchin was so touching today

the girls were all so emotional

taeyeon, yuri, sooyoung, and sunny need to hurry and get better quickly

seohyun looks like she's getting sick. get better soon!!!

Guest modernaffair

wow PKL is back on starry night! i was liek tearing when the girls talked about what they wanted to say to each member:( yoona got so sorry. hyoyeon barely talked the whole time:( i hope the girls recover soon. i could hear coughs int he background.

Archived