少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest two hearts collide

omg JeNy couple was <33333333333333333333333333, tiffanys "listen jessi" was super adorable

a thousand times better tonight!!!

Man I knew SNSD and SBS wouldn't disappoint. Look at the results. It's just fantastic. Both performances couldn't be any more perfect. The Him Nae! outfits were woah. Their vocals were top notch, the colorful background complimented very well with their simple white t-shirts but they really looked greeeeat.

Must watch !

Can't wait for the Music Bank one now ...

Guest Senorita_

Inkigayo performance is the best yet! It was way better than Music Core. Today the girls seem to have alot of energy. They sang live very well. i love their plain white tee and jeans. Himnae performance was cute! I loved seeing the girls playing as a band. And I absolutely adore their clothes ;)

Guest >ch-yo<

the perf on inki is definitely better than mucore's

the stages are brighter and more pretty than mucore's

girls' did their live great too..except a few of them who are sick </3

gah..Fany is totally great...her vocals have improved superbly~

"Listen Jessi" <33 gah..JeNy always wins ^^

can't wait to watch mubank's comeback stage~! hope it'll be better than 2 of this

Guest lolly88

The girls sounds great!! I wish we can hear the fans cheering loud. I'm planning to get their mini album.

watching inkigayo right now..... its like on rookie power... its annoying me haha... i want SNSD!... does anyone know how many people have waited for this? it was 800 on music bank right?

How long does the show usually last?

Cause i want to see their performance XD

I wonder how many fans came to inkigayo? I hope we can hear the fans cheers.

Did tiffany say " listen jessi??" OoHhH! I like it! More please! @__@

yep she said hey jessi!!

then winked..haha she totally knew the fans loved that jeny moment...

What you are doing in SNSD thread as considered as spamming. Please bear in mind not to do so next time. Instead of conversing with one another on the thread, you may do so by PM-ing. Snsd fans do not want this thread to be closed and limited to post 5 times a day. Thank you and hopefully, continue to be active on the thread (without the spamming)

Back to today performance, i prefer today one more

they dance was different ,what they were wearing was simple but suited well with them

I see Jeny in Gee and Himnae haha she said "listen jessie" lols

and they held hands so sweet

Jessica Rock in both performances ,she looked super pretty in HIMNAE

TaeYeon seems more tired as compared to yesterday her notes in Gee was a bit of a mess

hope her next perf can be better .

Yuri still looked sick though

other than that all the girls did pretty well as compared to yesterday stage

Ps:SONES WERE LOUD ...yeah ^^

Guest squeaky

wow that was a good performance too! everyone's vocals really improved, but yuri still sounds a lil bit sick :/ i love their dance ahah i'm gonna learn it >:] doesn't look that hard. and tiffany's really good at winking XD i wish i could wear white shirts like that, except i stain them easily XP

^ ahh Yoong's face look so cute."Shining Shining! (banjjak banjjak!)" Jessi looks pretty as usual..eh?its from the MuCore stage.

Here's the both performances and MOST of the interview LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZMdAY0VGac

Oh is that what she said? <333

So Nyuh Shi Dae - Him Nae (Way To Go) on YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJLBV8_Aq_w

So Nyuh Shi Dae - Gee 2nd Come Back Stage @ Music Popularity 090111

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPBCFUSEKe0

Thank you to all 3 of you. I'm loading all three now..:lol:

and yes i did not hear wrongly.It IS "Listen Jessi~" by Fany.<33333333333

JeNy JeNy baby baby baby~

how can plain white tees look so good on them? they look majorly hot. :D

And haha i still have a feeling that MuBank's stage on Friday will be the best. My gut instincts...maybe because it will be all live.xD.

I just love listening to our girls' lives rofl. :P

Guest jelly_pudding

the second performance was a lot better than the first one~

gee gee gee gee baby baby baby ~

i seriously love this song !!

lol jessica's "babo" part.. everyone shouts "BABO!" haha i thought it was funny/cute.

edit;;

i topped a page , but i don't have any pictures to share ..

sorry !

lols.

Guest SillyAsianGuy

the girl's looked stunning tonight, in juss basic white tees and blue jeans,

they look amazing no matter the case, =]

Himnae is it, what a nice song. i love the way it flows and the rock feel to it.

haptic x)

so nice, swwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. =)

no doubt, one heck of a comeback ^_^

The song is seriously addicting! And they are keep on getting better. I'm loving the performance. GOOOOOOOSH. It's sooooo addicting. =)) And I am soooo happy whenever it's Tiffany and Sooyoung's turn. They seriously got better. I love Yuri's hair in Gee. BUT TAEYEON totally pwns the Himnae performance! I love her hair! ^__^ I am so going to buy their album..

OH OH. Good there's going to be LOTS of bora this week.

GEE GEE GEE. ^_______^

Guest Lishathestain

ok so Inki perf>>>>>MuCore :DDDD

it was super awesome.

Him Nae - other than Taengoo's hair (lol) clothes,hair&make up were awesome. it's not too much, but it's still dazzling. well JeNy+Seohyun were just uber hot. like seriously, they were breath taking -_-.

The vocals improved a LOT and yay for better sound system B). The editing wasn't exactly superb, but the performance itself is too fun to make me go all meh about the editing :P

Did i mention Jessica looked hot? rofl. okaay.

Gee - JeNy sent me to cloud9. ughhh "Listen Jessi" oh hells yeah Jessi will listen! and omg i love their new stylists really ;_; no more frills, cheap looking outfits! it's just white shirt+jeans, but w/ the colorful background, it's perfect. Jessica's "babo" killed me ;_; it's too cute. could not handle too much cuteness! Also, Sunny made the best/cutest faces, even when she's on the background ROFL :lol: gotta love our Sunny Bunny!

200901111727391.jpg

WOW I LOVE TODAY'S PERF!!!!

they improved alot!!!!! and hhahaha i love the himnae perf cute

but i think they should just stick to 1 version and i love the dance version more kekeke

nevertheless today's perf PWN!!!!!!!! THE BEST than yesterday !!!! love it

Archived