少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest svisual
A fan from SNSDChina wrote his fan account. I translated this verrrrry quickly so please bare with the grammar, spelling mistakes. ^^

Credits: SNSDChina, xxdeadline for translations

EDIT: He went past the SBS building and saw fans already lining up for Inkigayo.

O.M.GEEEEEE!!!!!!

FANBOYS FTW!!!

and BWAHAHAHAHA!!! S♥NEs are already queuing up for INKIGAYO?!?!

i hope they don't catch a cold!

OMG i feel like crying see how passionate Korean S♥NEs are!!!

S♥NEs FIGHTING!!!!

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yienyienyien

xxdeadline : thank for translating. :D I'm too lazy to go up to snsdchina and read. XD

"The security guards said they never saw so many boys, it was unbelievable." HAHAHAA..XD That's so funny. But I must admit..I LOLed when I heard the fanboys chanting "gee gee gee gee baby baby baby"

At first, it was kinda weird cause i didn't see any sones waving their balloons..but now I understand. :D Korean Sones are so lovely..waiting in the cold (it really is COLD). I like the sonyuhshinee moment too, i guess sones and shinee fans get along quite well, that's nice. <3

Can't wait for tomorrow's inkigayo!! Woot! Btw..why is Tiffany no.1 searched? O_O

EDIT: He went past the SBS building and saw fans already lining up for Inkigayo.

omg! but it's so cold. T_T It's so touching...T_T Sones are so supportive!

ALLISON Thanks so much for translating the fan acc hahahah

im sorry i make you stayed all night just to translat that T_T mian T_T

but i'm glad readign the translation hahhahaha

Gosh snsd fans AWESOME!!!! and aaawww i love how they took SHInee balloon and wave it and yelling "Choi Minho" hahahahaha he became so popular among snsd fans ^^

MuCore kinda suck making the backgroud music louder than the girls voices and the fans at the standing aread not allowed to wave teh balloon but i can see many sones there

1000+ Sones WOW >.<

and "saebyuk" lol XD

WEW ALREADY LINING up for tomorrow's perf @_@ Craaaazzzzzzyyyyyyyyy but awesome lol xD

anyway thanks once again allison^^

Guest jaemie noona

hello

Im kinda new here.. I just got into kpop a few weeks back and is a fan of DBSK... and just now I saw the Gee videos... I like the song ^^ its very upbeat and refreshing (kinda like the one you listen to after a day of working/studying to get your mind out of the rut? lol)

In any case, I was looking at their profiles and I still cant tell who is who, but I hope to see/hear more from these girls.

First time post.. please tell me if I do something wrong~ thank you~

Guest Senorita_
bug@soshifed

that explains why we the audience wasn't that loud during the boradcast -__- and why some of use thought the background music for the chorus were too loud^^

there I thought the fans didn't have any energy or something rofl

No wonder why I thought the audience sounded quiet -_- When I watched their performance, I was shocked as to why no one was cheering for them lol.

Their performance was spot on today. Everyone sang live so well. I hope Yul and Umma gets well. Himnae was really good, the choreography was really cute and I love how energetic the girls were :) I hope that tommorow would be an even better performance than today.

Guest lee_kim

feeling so excited ><

their comeback stage must be the most expected stage.^^

hope that our girls will continue working harder and achieve more success.

the most happiness today is seeing how much solidary Sones are.

now i have a important examination, it's almost killing me.

but coz the girls is doing so well, it pushes my back.^^ fighting! SNSD, Fighting Sone. ^^

GEE GEE GEE

hello

Im kinda new here.. I just got into kpop a few weeks back and is a fan of DBSK... and just now I saw the Gee videos... I like the song ^^ its very upbeat and refreshing (kinda like the one you listen to after a day of working/studying to get your mind out of the rut? lol)

In any case, I was looking at their profiles and I still cant tell who is who, but I hope to see/hear more from these girls.

hi there ^^

welcome to Kpop and snsd thread^^

hahaha i get the feeling ^^

ow i think the profiles being posted at page 1

but you can try both of this forums

http://soshified.com/forums/ & http://soshihoney.net

enjoy ur stay here

I've just finished watching their comeback!

At first I only saw 'Gee'. After watching 'Himnae' I thought the stage was better there than for the first.

I love the JeNy part too and when they do their famous hand gesture in the middle lol sorry for bad explanation ><

--> posted the gifs vv

Both were very good but I know we'll get better perfs. in the future.

Maybe the chants that we couldn't really hear made me a bit upset too... but after reading the fan account (thanks a lot xxdeadline for translating!) no worries anymore : D I can picture the fans shouting and everyone going o__o lol

It makes you anticipate Inkigayo even more. Btw, props to the sones waiting there already :mellow:

1231584161tttt5zo2.jpg

1231584161tttt002pp5.gif

cr; sosiz.

Guest clowicous

Thank you for the translations! It did sound a little quiet but didnt notice muc, too busy watching the girls >_< OMO more than 1000?! YAY S♥NE, I wish I was there to show my love and support T^T! Anyways,

Gosh snsd fans AWESOME!!!! and aaawww i love how they took SHInee balloon and wave it and yelling "Choi Minho" hahahahaha he became so popular among snsd fans ^^

~haha really? lmao YAY SHINEE&MINHO <33 lol Shinee& Snsd is love HAH!

KKYYAAAA The performance was definetly jjang! I missed them so much, they were so pretty, their voices were perfect, just beautiful haha! The haptic performance that they performed (whats the name called?) reminded me of Super Junior and that Prety Calender Boys Movie (forgot the names lmao) Well cant wait for more performances in the future! <3

Guest kris_argee

the girls did great on Music Core ^^

better than i expected coz i never have high expectations for a first performance

for a comeback performance they sounded great despite Taeyeon and Yuri being sick

and yeah some of them improved a lot especially Tiffany

i like the Himnae better than the Gee perf though coz of the energy

i hope the Inkigayo and MuBank perf will be better and the stages will be more fabulous lol

i hope TaeRi will be feeling better tomorrow

xxdeadline, thanks for sharing the fan account!

1200?! omg S♥ne's are awesome!

if only the director didn't edit the fanchants it would have been more awesome!

and they're already lining up for Inkigayo! S♥NE Jjang!!!

bug@soshifed

that explains why we the audience wasn't that loud during the boradcast -__- and why some of use thought the background music for the chorus were too loud^^

there I thought the fans didn't have any energy or something rofl

NO WONDER. :ph34r:

i was wondering why there were so many Sones going there yet the cheers are like...10 ppl cheering.

woohoo.im glad.In fact, this piece of news made me happier.xDD.

Destiny7: Yes, it delivers to your house.Unless you wrote the address as somewhere else.xD.

omg Sones are already lining up for Inkigayo tomorrow? :blink: It's so cold...and wow 1200 Sones at the Music Core?!?!?!?!?!

i dunno whether to cry or laugh but im definitely happy that the girls have such a huge and loyal fanbase.:D LOL@ the security guards smiling the fanboys.They probably didnt expect to see so many boys to watch gayo shows.Thank you for the translations of the fan account!!! ^^

OOOOH they will perf Gee and Himnae again?

i hope this time NO EDITING please =_=

and i also hope the gals get REST before performing and already feel much better

~haha really? lmao YAY SHINEE&MINHO <33 lol Shinee& Snsd is love HAH!

yah hahaha just like being said in the fan acc S♥ne took SHInee balloon coz many SHInee fans couldnt get in and they cheer for SHInee and yell Minho's name lol XD cute yah kekeke

Guest CphirMaig

thanks for the link! even though it was short it was hilarious... man, Heechul is so funny~

A fan from SNSDChina wrote his fan account. I translated this verrrrry quickly so please bare with the grammar, spelling mistakes. ^^

Credits: SNSDChina, xxdeadline for translations

Wow that's a lot of fans...

and it's great that fans are already lining up.. but it's freezing cold right now in seoul, how are they going to wait all night?!

hello

Welcome to the thread!

Love this gif :)

Guest bunnyboo83

i havent commented on their song and videos!WOOT!

i haven't got the time to go online.

anyhow I LOVE LOVE the geee song!haha.Yoona was adorable in the video

and i like tiffany's part!gee gee gee baby baby baby!

and at the ned of the video tiff was sooo cute when she was like 'hey why are we still doing here lets go'lol

and the performance!i loved it! ge was really good and i loved the dance moves.

but not so for way to go.but i loved gee!

i cant wait for the other perfs! :)

Guest Rositas

Woah SNSD Comeback stage was awesome!!!! i love it!!!

finally they are back to perform toguether!!! i absolutely love the two

songs they singed!!! i hope to see more of them from now on!!!

All of them did a very good job, but maybe they are a bit tired yet......

hope they can get al least a but more of rest and sleep.

:):):):)

I love the part that Yoona sang in the GEE she sounds good :):)

SNSD FIGHTING!!!!!!

Guest ryanchoe082

i just watched the comeback stage for SNSD

IT WAS AMAZING. i wished they didnt use the mics they had to hold in their hands..they should use the ones uh you just have around your neck(sorry im not good at describing) i mean like the ones wg used for nobody

i couldnt really hear the fans though only in the beginning..but isnt that because they like replaced the chorus or something?

and..CONGRATULATIONS FOR BEATING THE RECORD!

oh does anyone know what time they're going to perform at INKIGAYO?

guys look snsd is searched no.2 and no.10 on daum.net

i LOVE LOVE LOVE.. the comeback performance....

i believe in the power of 9... GREAT COMEBACKK..

and being the last performer was even better.. kekekeke..^^

music coreeee.... screwed it up a little bitt.. >< editing the fanchant, cameramen.. kyaa~~

i hope to see a better show at inkigayoo...

i cant wait to see the fancam for both the prerecorded and live performance...

i want to hear the real fanchant..^^ LOUDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!

Guest love4dbsk&suju

ahh, i didnt know their comeback on the 9th was rescheduled. my bad.

GOOD TO SEE THEM ON STAGE AGAIN! ALSO SEEING THEIR FACES, IT LOOKED LIKE THEY WERE HAPPY TO BE BACK.

GLAD THAT THEY CHOOSE HIMNAE TO PERFORM AS THEIR SECOND SONG.

GOOD TO TIFFANY N HYOYEON, IMPROVED :D especially Tiffs english parts in Him Nae

bad was they changed some of the dance moves like the dance after tiffs first part, the mv dance looked a lot better

bad too, was Yuri didnt sound as good as she normally does :(

overall COMEBACK WAS GOOD but hope for EXCELLENT ONES NEXT!

Archived