Guest fara_diggory

From. Key

Hello I'm SHINee's always Digital Key' -'*

Long time no see~! Haha

How did you spend your new year day of 2009?~' ?'*

We spent on a fun thing~ Practice!

These days SHINee is preparing for (something)new

It is scheduled to show soon...hehehe

Key-goon and the members are preparing hard, you can expect much!

And one more thing. Starring Flaming Charisma Minho!

All of us saw So Nyeo Shi Dae sonbaenim 'Gee' music video

Everyone was shining...

Very Gee Gee Gee Gee Gee~ Quickly perform on stage I want to watch it!!!

*So surprised surprised I'm shocked oh oh oh oh oh~~ (*lyrics of Gee)

So Nyeo Shi Dae sonbae's 'Gee'~ Listen to it alot!

Our song!!! SHINee's 'AMIGO' listen to it alot alot~! Surely ok' ?'*

Then I hope everyone will spend time on everything fun keke

We will see everyone at Music Bank!

Bye! ♥

Credits: IPLE + xliSh@Soshified

sorry if it was a;;ready posted...

i just quote from soshified, c : xliSh

its from Shinee's iple

huhu....SNSD sonbaenim?.....weird to hear that...

n shinee love gee...

huhu

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow....the girls wow...!

sorry can't think another words to express my self .......... just wow

the girls are indeed never fail to surprise me..

i've seen a lot of improvements...especially to fany...

love her voice... !!

I watched several times already lol~ just get super excited...still watching tho~

love himnae perf's and especially the duet's part!! jeny :Pp

am i the only one that loves himnae's choreography..especially within the chorus and ending...

they totally rock the stages!...fighting girls!

and have to agree the camera thing was poor..>.<

can't wait for tomorrow's one ^^

Guest wowkpop

sorry if it was a;;ready posted...

i just quote from soshified, c : xliSh

its from Shinee's iple

huhu....SNSD sonbaenim?.....weird to hear that...

n shinee love gee...

huhu

fyi i believe the term would be hoobaedul

(sonbaes are "seniors," and hoobaes are "juniors")

also just cuz I'm curious...they changed the choreography slightly for gee, right? No chicken walk lolxD

+

I made my trek onto STAND (since they make treks onto us, soshified, etc. and make fun of what fans say)

k now I'm just annoyed. I used to agree with them on a lot of points (like why so many lipsyncs, and why is everyone always sick, and why are their lives not as good as they used to be, etc.), and I thought they were being fair. But seriously...

They're starting to get over the top. K, here's a basic summary of their complaints with:

Apparently they were all horribly out of tune and can't sing, but at the same time, they're all lipsyncing since only "Mr. tae" had a working live mic

They should never, ever do another live performance, but if they actually don't do lives, they bash SNSD.

Jessica, an American, speaks English badly.

Everyone's running out of breath.

*goes back and listens again*

wait...wtf? I have one of the best ears in my conservatory, and I'm one of those annoying people who complain about playing things 2 cents sharp, but seriously what was wrong with their performance?

If you want something bash, seriously talk about their dancing in Gee or something...which defintely was not as in-sync as their other songs in the old days.

And now the stand people will probably make fun of me in their forum, but wow

bash the right things...there was nothing particularly wrong with their vocals, and if there were, every k-pop artist should get off the stage because SNSD is pretty far up there as far as good vocals + dancing mainstream pop.

Guest w4nd3r3r

WOW!!!!

Its seems like yoona's family members all have small faces!

Looks like its runs in her family genes to have small faces... :lol:

Guest roseseraphix

^ hey, dont quote pictures.. hehe.. it's against the rules..

hehe! nonetheless i love snsd's comeback performences~ especially gee! =D

^

please dont quote pics T_T

fyi i believe the term would be hoobaedul

(sonbaes are "seniors," and hoobaes are "juniors")

also just cuz I'm curious...they changed the choreography slightly for gee, right? No chicken walk lolxD

+

I made my trek onto STAND (since they make treks onto us, soshified, etc. and make fun of what fans say)

k now I'm just annoyed. I used to agree with them on a lot of points (like why so many lipsyncs, and why is everyone always sick, and why are their lives not as good as they used to be, etc.), and I thought they were being fair. But seriously...

They're starting to get over the top. K, here's a basic summary of their complaints with:

Apparently they were all horribly out of tune and can't sing, but at the same time, they're all lipsyncing since only "Mr. tae" had a working live mic

They should never, ever do another live performance, but if they actually don't do lives, they bash SNSD.

wait...wtf? I have one of the best ears in my conservatory, and I'm one of those annoying people who complain about playing things 2 cents sharp, but seriously what was wrong with their performance?

If you want something bash, seriously talk about their dancing in Gee or something...which defintely was not as in-sync as their other songs in the old days.

bash the right things...there was nothing particularly wrong with their vocals, and if there were, every k-pop artist should get off the stage because SNSD is pretty far up there as far as good vocals + dancing mainstream pop.

aawww calm down >.< just ignore that site =/

i think they just jealous on how snsd comeback is more success than ever

the girls will improved that's for sure

ppl should just give them time to adjust with this new song and dance tho

have everyone post the HQ of he girls comeback performance yet? :unsure:

so here you go!

[HQ]SNSD - Gee@MBC Music Core 090110

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_O6a-6UwKcE&fmt= 18

The girls was amazing!!!Now im so addicted to this song.hehehe this is my first time posting there. Hope I;m welcome here. :)

thanks for sharing

and welcome to snsd thread^^

Yuri & Tiffany - Good Daddy Cuts

credit: aienbest

haha. yul is hilarious! "made in usa!"

fany lol'd after when she said that. xD

their comeback stage was awesome!

they did really well tonight but you can tell they were a little nervous while they were singing Gee but that's understandable considering they haven't performed a new song in like 9 months, right? tiffany & syoung did improved so much! :)

i really liked the himnae performance too, the choreography is so rockish. haha.

i can't wait for inkigayo! ^^

^ is that yoona's brother? (the bald one?)

Guest yienyienyien

antis will always find a way to pick on SNSD, ignore them, they're childish kids.

The comeback perf was good, but not great. Maybe cause yuri & taeng looked kinda tired. T_T And man, they shouldn't have danced for himnae..:P It was kinda messy. Vocals were good, but I have a prob with the stage..it's so small. O_O But the girls looked SO PRETTY! <3

SNSD FIGHTING! They will improve..and hopefully yuri gets better. :D

YoonA is sooooooooooo gorgeous. :wub: Her family is so pretty too. XD

I'm curious to know if people can agree with me on this. And lemme tell you I love everyone in SM but hmmm.... SNSD's "Destiny" sounds VERY MUCH like BoA's "Listen to my Heart" yes yes?

I'd say its the same concept but i don't think the songs sound the same ^^; They both have that futuristic element and most SM artists so far have had songs in that style and i love <3. Its also part of the reason (id say) that people are saying it reminds them of old SM artists and songs, bringing old school back ^^

I loved the comeback!!! Ive calmed down now but i was super excited before -

Im proud of all the girls, theyve all improved tremendously.

- Sunny's voice sounded a lot smoother which was awesome

- Sica is adorable, her adlibs and dancing were so cute XD

- Fany! The only problem i ever had with her voice was her volume jumped a bit, but its so much better now

Everyone really worked on their vocals, of course there were a few sharp/flat moments but a lot of them were at the end of a sustained note where they lost their breath

- I love the choreography! Gee is really cute and Himnae was so energetic <3

- Theyve really impressed me, every comeback they do just raises their standards.

wowkpop just ignore em :lol:

off topic: cos, well the only thing STAND do is SIT and cower behind their computers :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'd say the worst thing for an artist is to have people that simply dont care, i mean haters still care enough to watch, follow and pick out every single detail they can (and if they pick this out then it just proves my point :lol:) - in the end the artist has impacted them that much to make them dedicate their time to all of it, to me it proves the artist poses a threat, cos well if they didn't then the artist would be ignored.

i'm not gonna complain, they provide more views, more interest, awareness and the responses to their content can go either way - (thankyou for advertising for us you dedicated people ;) !!!) So let us bask in the free advertising

So yeah, just ignore em, those preteens will get over it eventually and move on to politics later on. XD :lol: am i even allowed to write about it? XD

Those pics of YoonA are gorgeous *_*

Guest melody9.

omg omg omg, I'm so behind it isn't even funny. I had to go back like 17 pages. :wacko::wacko:

I hate being capped.

Anyways, the girls comeback stage was awsome! I kind of expected more for the 'Gee' comeback stage but alwell.

Him Nae! was absolutly amazing! All the girls sung so well! The outfits were so cute too!I'm really digging Yoong's side fringe,

it's so pretty, I'm like in llove with her hair atm, I think it's the best hair yet they've giving Yoong. *shyaabang shyaabng* haha

Gee was amazing, their vocals really have improved, Fany sound less breath-y and Hyo's voice is more stable. Yul's voice was amazing even though she sortve went quiet towards the end of her lines, Yoong voice was AMAZING (I think Ive grown so so fond of her through YAMD LOL) I would've thought that she would've sounded moer tired, but I was wrong!

Either way, the comeback stage was absolutly amazing! I loved it! Snsd Fighting!

and gifs of the two maknae... because .. well I'm Yoong biased atm and I love maknae.

34e3jhx.jpg

2rgjk8y.jpg

52nfgk.jpg

4fwy9y.jpg

credit: sosiz

bug@soshifed

gee chorus was all live but mucore replaced chorus cuz fanchant was too loud

that explains why we the audience wasn't that loud during the boradcast -__- and why some of use thought the background music for the chorus were too loud^^

there I thought the fans didn't have any energy or something rofl

Guest svisual

^ WHAT?!?!?!??!

MuCore REPLACED the chorus?!

What in the world!?!?!

bcos of stupid MuCore, now antis are thinking SNSD had lipsynched for their performance when in actual fact, they sang LIVE. URGH!

more reasons for me to hate MuCore.

my girls dont deserve this no. <_<

loved the comeback perf. <3

i think they performed really well, and the vocals were pretty good.

i also really liked their outfits for himnae. XD the choreography was cute too.

i'm looking forward to their next perf. i hope it'll be even better than this one. :D

Guest DestinyZ

hmm...i dunnoe if i should ask this here..but i would like buy a copy of SNSD album from yesAsia ...just a question...does it deliver to my home or ? ==

Guest xxdeadline

A fan from SNSDChina wrote his fan account. I translated this verrrrry quickly so please bare with the grammar, spelling mistakes. ^^

I just came back from the girls' MBC comeback, everyone probably already saw it. A lot of people seem to be worried since the chants on TV weren't that loud but I would like to tell you all that, there's no need to worry about that. Today's live support is probably Korea's most strongest on TV for girl groups. Let's put it this way, I along with some Seoul members went to MBC building at 7, our numbers started from 511, remember this is only at 7. At around 1pm, the amounts of Sone have increased up to more than 1000 people, at the end a SM worker said that the last number would be around 1200 but because of the size of the audience seats, the amount of Sones allowed in were around 1000.

MBC's live broadcasting room could no longer squeeze anymore people, all the seats were sat by Sones, even on the ground, it was crowded, even at the back, all of it was full. At the standing area, other than some SHINee fans, the rest were all Sone. All of SM's workers were unable to keep their mouths closed because of smiling the whole time. Because I only participated in the 'Gee' recording, the 'Way To Go' performance, because it would be live broadcasting, other fans had to come in too so there would only be 300 Sones that could stay. The first 300 Sones, because they lined up since last night, it was understandable for them to stay. The other Sones went home. On my way home, I watched the live from my phone. The scenario is completely different than on TV. The MBC director,after recording 'Gee' made the background music louder, which made the fan chants seem weak. When I was on the subway (she was probably watching it on the subway), I could barely hear the loud support from the Sones but I have already told you guys to not worry. That performance was all Sone. Also, some people saw some people at the standing area looking a bit slow-witted, that's because the Sones inside were very excited. Once balloons started to be waved, the camera in the back was completely blocked so the director didn't let anyone in the Standing area wave any balloons.

Now let's talk about all the happenings of today. Today, I and some SNSDChina members and a member from Taiwan arrived at 7 at the MBC building. After getting out of the car, my heart skipped a beat, darn, there's a huge chance we won't be able to go in. The whole first floor of the waiting room was filled with Sone. I found the person in charge of counting the fans and she said my number was 511. The weather today in Korea has been the coldest so far ever since winter started. Even if we were inside, me and the other members were shivering. At 9, the workers of MBC began to call out numbers. When looking at the numbers and seeing the number 800 being said, this news was spread to all the Sones really quickly, everyone was so happy, we never thought that there would be that many people here today. We are afterall fans of a girl group, this number's appearance, might not surpass the record but it has to probably break the record in Music Core. The security guards said they never saw so many boys, it was unbelievable. We however didn't know that that number was only the number of people at 9am. As time passed by, the amount of Sones increased and later by myself estimating, there were probably up to 1000 people.

However when they were counting us, it was a painful process because the amount of people let everyone be surprised, SM only sent two of their workers so it was up to us to count the number of people.  After your name was called, you would sit down. Because of that, the space became smaller and it made us 500 people outside. That time it was -10 degrees celcius. We stayed in that temperature for 2 hours. Around 10 or so, SM had more workers come and help count. Most interesting was that when they arrived and saw all of the Sones, they couldn't believe their eyes since they usually see only 100-200 Sones. So then a SM worker quickly went back to SM to get more balloons since the balloons we had with us were not enough.

At around 12pm, the first 300 Sones were able to go in. Because of the large amount of people, the staff inspected us more carefully, didn't let anyone use anyone else's number. When you went in, everyone had to have their CD and their number to go in.   When the first 300 went in, us 500 and over finally could be inside. About an hour later we started to go in.

Not that long later, the girls appeared. Then the entire room was filled with sound. Having gone to many live performance, this is the first time seeing such a strong male supporting group (Like seeing the amount of boys coming). The girls seemed really happy since they probably didn't know they would see so many Sones. The security guards were also smiling seeing so many guys there, it was very interesting to them. Everyone knows, at that time there were still a lot of Sones waiting outside since the Korean fan next to me got a call from outside asking if there was anymore room since there were hundreds more outside but there was no more room. As long as there was some room, there were all Sone.

Talk about when the girls performed. When they began to record, the fans at the standing area waved their balloons but it made the camera from behind to not have any good shots so that was why everyone saw only one person standing there. The girls today was really good even though they sang it 4 times but all 4 times, they sang from the beginning to the end, no cuts. The Sones there, because it was their first time doing the fan chant, had a hard time doing the chant at first. It was loud but a bit messy. But when the girls sang "Gee Gee Gee" and "No No No", the chants were in unison, even the director complimented us saying the effect was good. But maybe because we were loud, it covered up the girls' voice so at the end, MBC made the background music louder which made the live broadcast have weak chants.

During recording, there were some behind the scenes. One time during a break, Sooyoung and Yuri went to some Sones. They never thought that so many people would come. They asked us if we were cold and we said we were. Yuri said she thanked all of us. The second time of recording, Yoona's fans came up with an idea, everyone yelled out 'KIM SAEBYUK". This made the girls not knowing whether to laugh or not. Taeyeon said something but I forgot what it was but it was somethin like "I guess you'll be Kim Saebyuk from now on!" The fourth recording, our Taeyeon corrected some of the pronunciations to some members. Taeyeon especially sang some difficult parts out and then the recording was over. When they were leaving the stage, they looked like they didn't want to leave. It'll be hard to see another stage like this. Then SHINee came up and greeting their fans and Sone and they even sang a part of 'Gee'. Because of the girls' comeback, a lot of SHINee fans weren't able to go in the live recording so some Sones that were inside took some SHINee balloons and waved them when SHINee came on, some yelled out 'Choi Minho!'

Here I would like to say there might be some people that think what happened was impossible but I would like to tell you, today's circumstances are true. Some ss501 fans were amazed at the amount of Sones comeing. They said, "Ah, so many fans of SNSD." They had absolutely no idea. Not too long ago when they participated in anti-ing the girls did they expect now that Sone has expanded this much.

Today's events will be finished here. The most hardest times they and we have overcome. You can think, about 1000 people coming for one group at the auditorium is what kind of idea. There are only some boy groups that are able to achieve this, girl groups are more harder. I don't know about what girl group has achieved this before but in the present the only girl group that is able to achieve this is SNSD.

Credits: SNSDChina, xxdeadline for translations

EDIT: He went past the SBS building and saw fans already lining up for Inkigayo.

Guest epique.

thank you so much for sharing cecil.

fany has improved so much <3

as well as hyoyeon. <3

the comeback was AWESOME!

i keep replaying it. ahaha

Him Nae was <3

& i lovedd GEEE!

xxdeadline thank you so much for translating.

much appreciated.

1200 SONES ?! omg.

thats alottt.

ahaha, kim saebyuk ?

:D

yoonaddicts are <3

Archived